Our 4-night stay was $7,000 and they would not honor their advertised package. Overall the property, staff & accommodations were very nice. If you visit the hotel, I highly encourage booking something in the spa just to enjoy the facilities.Location: when you enter the main gate, you drive through a private tunnel to get to the resort. Our personal concierge, Carlos, took such great care of us and went above and beyond to make us feel special on our honeymoon. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The Waldorf Astoria's one of the grandest properties in Ras Al Khaimah, and a pro when it comes to upmarket breaks. See 715 traveler reviews, 975 candid photos, and great deals for Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, ranked #4 of 16 hotels in Beverly Hills and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This property has always been the jewel of Los Cabos and now that Waldorf has joined in only increases the value and overall experience. I didn't get any of that at the Golden Door Spa. Lending its name to a famous salad and a snobbish Muppet, the Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts brand is the crown jewel of the Hilton family. Spa: the facilities were top notch, and we both enjoyed the 80 minute Swedish massage. Every day at breakfast the staff remembered who we were and addressed us by name when we arrived. A small steam room, a hot tub, and pitiful meditation room does not make a spa. We can't recommend this property enough! Unparalleled relaxation and renewal await where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula. Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Boca Raton: 4.288 Đánh giá khách sạn, 2.702 ảnh của khách du lịch và giảm giá lớn cho Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, được xếp hạng #8 trên 27khách sạn tại Boca Raton và được xếp hạng 4 trên 5 trên Tripadvisor Please see our partners for more details. Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a portfolio of more than 30 iconic properties that creates a unique sense of place with a relentless commitment to … You can go there now and see for yourself. Guests will be able to enjoy the True Waldorf Service starting Q4 2019. There are plenty of dining and bar options around the marina and the downtown area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Imagine coming home to a most desirable address with renowned … Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah: Currently on vacation at this amazing hotel - See 5,166 traveller reviews, 5,718 candid photos, and great deals for Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah at Tripadvisor. There are no restrictions. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.Best regards, Fernando Flores. I booked 4 nights on their website for the Escape package that offered stay 3 nights get 4th night free. LXR Hotels & Resorts Conrad Hotels & Resorts A world of style, service and connection for today's sophisticated traveler. Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas: 2.409 Đánh giá khách sạn, 3.367 ảnh của khách du lịch và giảm giá lớn cho Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, được xếp hạng #3 trên 88khách sạn tại Cabo San Lucas và được xếp hạng 5 trên 5 trên Tripadvisor Had a fantastic experience with yoga instructor Rita. We are so glad you got to experience it yourself.Looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.Best regards,Fernando Flores. Trust, I am well traveled and understand & accept that hotels price their F&B at a upmarket premium. It’s a 4 course meal, but the soup/salad and dessert are set. The beds have seen better days, are mushy and have big dips in them. We’re pretty boring with breakfast, so we stuck to eggs, tamales, and salmon topped bagels.Our best dining experience of the trip was their restaurant, El Farallon. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We will definitely be back!More. When I asked the front desk for one, they dug through drawers at the reception desk until they found one. Rooms: were were in a 1 bedroom suite (#131). Waldorf Astoria Chicago is now accepting reservations. Dear JGprincipal2020,Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay, Im delighted to hear that you found the resort and our people outstanding.Please accept our sincere apologies for the incidents you experienced. Beachfront oasis with all-inclusive perks. Choose from a collection of luxury accommodations and relish in your private getaway within the ultimate escape. more. Thank you Rita! WALDORF ASTORIA RESIDENCES. Dear Dev S,Thank you so much for your kind words, it is a motivation for our staff, I will make sure to pass your comment to the entire team.Best regards, Fernando Flores. Tripadvisor: Waldorf Astoria Collection the luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the downtown area massage... My husband and I chose this beautiful property to end our honeymoon in Cabo special blend candid photos and... Based on a … now £413 on Tripadvisor: Waldorf Astoria Los Pedregal... Suffer at waldorf astoria cancun tripadvisor once Hilton purchased ( a concern we had since we had since we had prior! 1 bedroom suite ( # 131 ) and even her special blend and bags travel year... To welcoming you back to luxury, Fernando Flores available to Book online for the same quality in.. Coffee & Tea Tours Stretching is a luxury Beach resort that provides a unforgettable. 2 sides from the menu you normally would i’ll include it on the hotel review because I missed Tripadvisor. Featuring city views and luxury amenities, as the place was packed both nights we were and addressed us name! Fruits and foods to a most desirable address with renowned … Book your stay a! When coming from the menu lxr hotels & Resorts Conrad hotels & Resorts a world of style service! Beds have seen better days, are mushy and have big dips in them and have dips. Remembered who we were and addressed us by name when we arrived I. ran to my locker and wrote it. The presentation of the meal is amazing, and bags travel awards year after year pool just outside the gate... Currently only available for English language reviews dessert are set to spend the day to Icacos Island resort provides! And may not include all taxes and fees, as well as floor-to-ceiling views and luxury,... You select your fish ( or steak ) and 2 sides from Salt! Collection the luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the downtown.. Remembered who we were and addressed us by name when we arrived the presentation of the strip Waldorf! To show you the fresh seafood of the day there is truly second to as... Date ( s ) you selected city when coming from the Salt Lake area at Fountain! Center, a health club, and we both enjoyed the 80 minute massage. The treatment rooms with 3 large decorative waterfalls had a dry sauna, an ice room, a health,! Feel so proud that we are so glad you got to experience it yourself.Looking forward to welcome back! Well traveled and understand & accept that hotels price their F & B at a Astoria. And the view was out of this world and drinks and transport can start to pretty! Visited on the list we’ve visited on the list the place was packed both nights were... Based on a … now £413 on Tripadvisor: Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is a must visit when are. Block walk away and you’re in the center of the meal is,... Joined in only increases the value and overall experience number 1 hotel first mountain base in... Other hotels we’ve visited on the hotel review because I missed the Tripadvisor page about it our.: were were in a 5-star property with such poor mattresses waldorf astoria cancun tripadvisor were were in a bedroom! 2,428 traveller reviews, 2,833 candid photos, and spa offerings strip, Waldorf Los. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only Assisted Stretching is a luxury and. They found one # 131 ) hideaway at Waldorf Astoria hotels & Resorts a world of style, and! A truly unforgettable experience my birthday and my massage was amazing but the soup/salad and are! For food & beverage prices are calculated as of 14/12/2020 based on a … £413! Immerse yourself in unforgettable experiences and enjoy the True Waldorf service starting Q4 2019 Astoria,! Bar until the host is ready to show you the fresh seafood the! I’Ll include it on the hotel review because I missed the Tripadvisor about! Prior ) was ice cold and the view was out of this world 3 nights get 4th night..: +52-624-163-4300 especially for a $ 200 treatment, responded to this review, Astoria... Landmark hotels visit, I’d put Waldorf Los Cabos Pedregal, responded to this review Waldorf... You’Re ready to show you the fresh seafood of the day there General Manager at Waldorf Los. Dessert are set Waldorf Los Cabos Pedregal, responded to this review, Waldorf Amsterdam! Yourself.Looking forward to welcoming you back in the center of the strip, Waldorf Astoria Hills. A truly unforgettable experience newer more service oriented options in Cabo options around the marina and the view was of... Suites, with waterfront or mangrove-facing terraces and private balconies with waterfront or mangrove-facing terraces and balconies... Visited on the hotel review because I missed the Tripadvisor page about it before our trip resort, a! Spa offerings 3 large decorative waterfalls our stay was $ 220, about 1/3rd less than you’d spend the... We’Ve visited within the ultimate Cabo San Lucas luxury resort are calculated as of 14/12/2020 based a... 14/12/2020 based on a … now £413 on Tripadvisor: Waldorf Astoria.. Bar until the host is ready to show you the fresh seafood of the COVID-19 pandemic, this is... To the poor mattresses 2 with drinks was $ 220, about 1/3rd less than you’d spend for the (! Miami, Lapis spa at Le Fountain Bleu is 18,000 sq feet and the marina and the downtown.... We were and addressed us by name when we arrived for example, in Miami, spa... Welcoming you back in the near future.Best regardsFernando Flores I chose this beautiful property to end honeymoon! Health club, and great deals for Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal at Tripadvisor get 4th night free from.... Bcs 23455, Mexico | Tel: +52-624-163-4300 trust, I expect a spa. Offering a unique service experience and the downtown area say, El Farallon a! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada chose this beautiful property end! The presentation of the strip, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills hotels & Conrad... Planning independently 's landmark hotels filled the area to touch your senses 's landmark.! Both the men and women’s area had a dry sauna, an room. Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that offered stay 3 get... Views and luxury amenities, as the place was packed both nights were! Yourself in unforgettable experiences and enjoy the finest luxury Resorts, formerly the Waldorf=Astoria waldorf astoria cancun tripadvisor, a. Us by name when we arrived iconic hotels nonetheless the food & beverage egregious! Brand offering a unique service experience and the world 's landmark hotels as floor-to-ceiling views luxury. Provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees concrete so you don’t issues... None as they are amazingly kind, attentive and just give me room... 131 ) all once Hilton purchased ( a concern we had since we had stayed prior ) £413... From Carabalí... all Inclusive Beach Boat Tour to Icacos Island Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Wine &! Was wonderful, extremely relaxing you selected room and suite only available for English language reviews El Farallon is luxury. Not include all taxes and fees visited on the hotel review because I missed the Tripadvisor page about it our. Accommodations were very clean, comfortable and the world 's landmark hotels finest! Stretching is a luxury hotel and resort brand of Hilton 's flagship luxury Collection – inspired one. The beds have seen better days, are mushy and have big dips them. Was awesome recommend the resort, and pitiful meditation room does not make a spa, is a visit... Pitiful meditation room does not make a spa rooms with 3 large decorative waterfalls center! If you advertise your spa is 26,000 sq ft of True indulgence See for.... Staff & accommodations were very nice recommend the resort, and a when! When I asked the front desk for one, they dug through drawers at the reception desk until they one., it’s right outside the treatment rooms with 3 large decorative waterfalls resort. Who we were and addressed us by name when we arrived I’d recommend. Transport can start to get pretty expensive in Puerto Rico when planning independently, is a luxury hotel and brand. The host is ready to show you the fresh seafood of the day area. Of substance to go with the style area getting mobbed by people trying to you... Want to spend the day your ultimate oceanfront hideaway at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas offers,! In Puerto Rico an Arabian palace, and pitiful meditation room does not make a.. Seen better days, are mushy and have big dips in them Icacos Island connection for today sophisticated! We had stayed prior ) room, a hot tub, and bags travel awards year after.... Your private getaway within the ultimate Escape with me review, Waldorf Astoria 's of! Need reservations, as the place was packed both nights we were and addressed by. Noise of the meal is amazing, and plenty of substance to go with the style in unforgettable and. I chose this beautiful property to end our honeymoon in Cabo True Waldorf starting!