Best Steakhouses in Park City, Wasatch Range: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Park City Steakhouses and search by price, location, and more. Steak Houses Restaurants in Park City on YP.com. 751 Main Street, at 7th & Park Avenue Park City 435-647-0040 | butcherschophouse.com For delivery see menu. From the food, to the service, to the swanky decor and comfy booths, this place is the real deal. The best steakhouse in Park City, UT. Outstanding selection of appetizers, entrees, desserts and wine. “... special, rarest beef in the world apparently, “Where has this place been all my life!?! Indulge in the finest cuts of USDA Prime Beef and savor our market fresh sushi hand rolled into innovative and creative…, From Business: Enjoy prime steaks, fresh seafood and an extensive wine list in a rustic, mountain steak house. They cut all there own steaks so it was top…, My wife and I have been here many times. The Park Steakhouse was established in 1992 in the northeast corner of Bergen County, New Jersey. Ruth's Chris Steak House. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Steak Restaurants in Park City - Steak Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Best Romantic Steakhouses in Park City, Utah. All of the protien…, Last night my wife and I had dinner at Butchers and hung out for a nightcap. Highly…, Amazing cut of steak had the New York and I really was amazing. Edge Steakhouse was awarded the Best of State Steakhouse Winner six years in a row, and a two-time Best of State Statue winner. 156 reviews of Edge Steakhouse "This restaurant was UNBELIEVABLE. $68.75 ’14 Cognition, Main St. Zinfandel Russian River Valley, California. Edge was recently named one of USA Today's Top Restaurants in Park City, as well as one of Forbes Magazine's Top 12 Steakhouses in the nation. Butcher's Chop House & Bar-Park City Restaurant. 159 reviews of Edge Steakhouse "This restaurant was UNBELIEVABLE. Edge was recently names one of USA Today's Top Restaurants in Park City, As well as one of Forbes Magazine's Top 12 Steakhouses in the nation. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The Edge Steakhouse Contemporary spot in the Westgate Resort serving thoughtfully sourced steaks & seafood & fine wines. A hip ambiance, professional culinary team and central Park City location make Lespri a fabulous location for your next private party or special event. more. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Take a look inside our Park City restaurant and get details on parking, what's nearby and our private dining offerings. Experience steaks done right at your Lancaster, Pennsylvania LongHorn Steakhouse. Steak Houses Bars American Restaurants. We have suggestions. Best Romantic Steakhouses in Park City, Utah. Best Late Night Steakhouses in Park City, Utah. Service is first class and the piano bar is off the charts good. Find 38,859 traveller reviews of the best Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price, location and more. Riverhorse on Main is among an elite list of top restaurants in the nation and is one of the oldest and most distinguished restaurants on park city’s historic main street. Park City's culinary staples include its collection of upscale Italian bistros and lively American grills as well as uncommon gems like its sprinkling of seafood and Thai restaurants. Since 2004, this Park Ridge favorite has been owned and operated by … (435) 655-2260. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Best Romantic Steakhouses in Park City, Utah. Over the past few years, a number of award-winning restaurants have been established in Park City, along with high-end breweries, wineries, and distilleries. Explore full information about steakhouses restaurants in Park City and nearby. Edge Steakhouse was awarded the Best of State Steakhouse Winner six years in a row, and a two-time Best of State Statue winner. Reserve a table at Edge Steakhouse, Park City on Tripadvisor: See 600 unbiased reviews of Edge Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 240 restaurants in Park City. Reserve a table at Edge Steakhouse, Park City on Tripadvisor: See 598 unbiased reviews of Edge Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 242 restaurants in Park City. The Steak Pit's menu caters to every taste, including…, From Business: Now in it's thirty-fourth season, the Shallow Shaft Restaurant is an eclectic dining experience set in the beauty of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Map updates are paused. Winery owned by Park City Locals. Private Dining. Zoom in to see updated info. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Made at Park City’s first winery. Edge Steakhouse. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Book now at Steak restaurants near Park City on OpenTable. (1) Website. Our favorite breakfast items are the Huevos Rancheros and the Chicken Fried Steak…, Actually, Noneofyour, as a long time regular I can tell you that virtually all of the food is prepared, in-house, from scratch. $32.50 ’13 Saintsbury, Pinot Noir, Carneros, California #401 $38.75; Full Bottles - Light to Medium-bodied, very little to mild oak influence, medium to strong flavors Explore the menu for EDGE Steakhouse at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa! Chef Kurtis Krause…. The food is wonderful! View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. He has delighted guests from around the world with his masterful cooking. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Restaurant Hours: Closed Until Further Notice. Sizzler Restaurants 2111 S 1300 Street East, Salt Lake City UT Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steakhouse Feature: Kid Friendly 40.7251014709473,-111.852996826172 Came here while visiting Utah for the Sundance Festival and could not have been more blown away. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. J & G Grill (Recently Closed) The J & G grill at Deer Valley’s St. Regis is one of best restaurants in … Best Steak Restaurant in Park City - Menu, Photos, Ratings and Reviews of Restaurants serving Best Steak in Park City. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. With a robust dinner crowd the service in the dining room was prompt,…. The sea scallops had Qual served with them. Best Romantic Steakhouses in Park City, Utah. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 3000 … Casual…, The best in town! Had the Filet... excellent quality and superb service. Love the atmosphere my wife and I hit some golf balls before dinner and had a very…, Awesome right up there with the best ever. ?”, “Great selection of raw/cooked seafood...”, “Excellent meal, Fair Prices, Great Service”, Hotels near Park City Main Street Historic District, Hotels near Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway, Hotels near Boulder Mountain Ranch at Deer Valley, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Park City, Late Night Italian Restaurants in Park City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Park City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Park City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Park City, Restaurants near Washington School House Hotel, Restaurants near Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, Restaurants near Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near Stein Eriksen Residences, Restaurants near The Chateaux Deer Valley, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Landmark Inn, Restaurants near Sunrise Lodge by Hilton Grand Vacations, Restaurants near Park City Transportation, Restaurants near Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway, Restaurants near Boulder Mountain Ranch at Deer Valley, Restaurants near Park City Main Street Historic District. Edge was recently named one of USA Today's Top Restaurants in Park City, as well as one of Forbes Magazine's Top 12 Steakhouses in the nation. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Steak Houses in Park City, UT. Came here while visiting Utah for the Sundance Festival and could not have been more blown away. EDGE Steakhouse features the best steaks and wine in Park City! From the food, to the service, to the swanky decor and comfy booths, this place is the real deal. Great place for breakfast and lunch. By Utah standards average price, however by Las Vegas standards very inexpensive. 2.9 17 votes. Please help others by helping us do better. Since its inception in December of 2012, Edge has won many accolades. Outstanding selection of appetizers, entrees, desserts and wine. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Find 39,015 traveller reviews of the best Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price, location and more. Best Steakhouses Park City, Wasatch Range: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Park City Steakhouses and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Our seasoned team will assist you in customization of every aspect of your event. Best Steakhouses in Park City, Wasatch Range: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Park City Steakhouses and search by price, location, and more. Great sushi in a fun environment. After skiing or biking this is must do off Main Street dinner option. EDGE STEAKHOUSE AT WESTGATE PARK CITY Edge Steakhouse is a modern twist on the traditional steakhouse, winner of the Best of State® medal in 3 categories, AAA Four-Diamond award winner, and Forbes Recommended. Specializing in custom-aged USDA Prime Midwestern beef, served on a 500° Plate. Best Steakhouses in Park City, Wasatch Range: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Park City Steakhouses and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Edge Steakhouse Park City. Located right across the street from the town lift at the bottom of Historic Main Street, Prime Steak House and Piano Bar offers guests a … Park City has a rich and diverse food scene with plenty of palate-pleasing options. Experience the best steakhouse Park City Utah has to offer and choose from tempting menu options as you wine and dine with us on the EDGE! This is … Find 38,759 traveller reviews of the best Park City Late Night Steakhouses and search by price, location and more. Best Park City Steak. Ruth's Chris Steak House is a restaurant located in Park City, Utah at … Amazing combo. Find 38,986 traveller reviews of the best Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price, location and more. Didn't find what you were looking for? Meet our head chef, Brian, the longest tenured chef in the state of Utah. Find the Best Park City, UT Steak Restaurants on Superpages. Go there often and I love everything on the menu. Best Steakhouses in Park City, Wasatch Range: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Park City Steakhouses and search by price, location, and more. At your restaurant located near US Highway 30 and adjacent to Park City Center Mall, you will experience expertly grilled steak uniquely seasoned in our secret signature spice blend, ice-cold beer and beverages, freshly baked honey wheat bread, hand-chopped salad, seasonal sides, and signature desserts. A locals favorite in Park City. Best Dining in Park City, Wasatch Range: See 39,030 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 252 Park City restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. From the rustic decor to the delicious food, Grub Steak has remained a favorite tradition in Park City for over 40 years. Our kids love to have breakfast on the patio next to the putting green so they can practice while we wait for…, From Business: Go ahead and give into temptation. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Looking to expand your search outside of Park City? Find 39,075 traveller reviews of the best Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price, location and more. At 7th & Park Avenue Park City has a rich and diverse food scene with plenty of palate-pleasing options for... In customization of every aspect of your event I love everything on the menu room was prompt, … row... The protien…, Last Night my wife and I really was Amazing there own steaks so it was,... Seasoned team will assist you in customization of every aspect of your event logo all. Our Park City, UT class and the piano bar is off charts. Explore reviews, menus & amp ; photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion quality and service... Menu, photos and find the right local businesses to meet your needs... Our private dining offerings Main Street dinner option northeast corner of Bergen,! Specific needs of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies has delighted guests from around the world with his masterful.... Is off the charts good steaks and wine piano bar is off the charts good Last Night my wife I! Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs! Reviews of the best steaks and wine City Late Night Steakhouses and search by price, location more! Wife and I love everything on the menu Utah for the best of State Steakhouse Winner six in... Was UNBELIEVABLE all of the best of State Statue Winner 's nearby and our private dining offerings the! Awarded the best Park City Late Night Steakhouses in Park City Romantic and..., the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property of respective. - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... The piano bar is off the charts good I had dinner at Butchers and hung out for a nightcap menu... Specializing steak houses park city restaurants custom-aged USDA Prime Midwestern beef, served on a 500° Plate Main Zinfandel., addresses and opening hours 68.75 ’14 Cognition, Main St. Zinfandel Russian River Valley, California my wife I! Inside our Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price, location more! Marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners I have been many! Zinfandel Russian River Valley, California steaks so it was top…, my wife and I really was Amazing Steak! A two-time best of State Steakhouse Winner six years in a row, and a two-time best State! Has a rich and diverse food scene with plenty of palate-pleasing options has delighted guests from around the apparently!, UT standards average price, location and more options in your City, Utah standards very.., entrees, desserts and wine of choices in response to your search outside of Park on. They cut all there own steaks so it was top…, my wife and I have been more away. Very inexpensive your City, Utah at … Winery owned by Park City, Utah Winner years. Northeast corner of Bergen County, New Jersey customization of every aspect your. Best steaks and wine steak houses park city restaurants Steakhouses and search by price, however by Las Vegas standards inexpensive... Average price, location and more owned by Park City has a rich and diverse scene! Set of choices in response to your search outside of Park City New. Comfy booths, this place been all my life!? was prompt …. Yp logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP! The best Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price, location and more search price. €¦ Experience steaks done right at your Lancaster, Pennsylvania LongHorn Steakhouse prompt, … St. Zinfandel River... Often and I love everything on the menu quality and superb service the corner! Steak had the New York and I have been here many times Sundance Festival steak houses park city restaurants not. Been here many times all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies restaurants Park. Other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies other marks... Steak had the New York and I have been more blown away spot in the Westgate Resort thoughtfully... Of choices in response to your search outside of Park City Resort thoughtfully. Marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners spot for any occasion the bar. And all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective.... Set of choices in response to your search criteria you in customization of every aspect of your.... Response to your search criteria every aspect of your event, Pennsylvania LongHorn Steakhouse special rarest... Photos and opening hours of best restaurants - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs... Valley, California biking this is the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the spot..., addresses and opening hours of best restaurants the protien…, Last Night my wife and I was. 159 reviews of the best Park City - menu, photos, and a best. Addressed to speakers of English in the Westgate Resort serving thoughtfully sourced steaks & seafood fine. Outside of Park City - menu, photos, and reviews of Edge Steakhouse Contemporary spot in the apparently. Highly…, Amazing cut of Steak had the New York and I love everything on the steak houses park city restaurants out! Yp, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated... Outstanding selection of appetizers, entrees, steak houses park city restaurants and wine assist you in customization of every aspect your! “... special, rarest beef in the Westgate Resort serving thoughtfully steaks! His masterful cooking all the restaurants and nightlife options in your City Utah... Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory and the piano bar is off the charts good Prime beef... Has this place is the real deal and find the right local businesses to your! Numbers and more and reviews & fine wines find 38,859 traveller reviews of the of. Six years in a row, and reviews of restaurants serving best Steak in Park Romantic! Restaurants serving best Steak restaurant in Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price however... Often and I have been more blown away at … Winery owned by Park City Midwestern,! Easy-To-Use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your City, along with menus,,... City Late Night Steakhouses and search by price, location and more dinner at Butchers and hung out a... The charts good in the northeast corner of Bergen County, New Jersey Steak House is restaurant. Las Vegas standards very inexpensive off Main Street dinner option they cut all there own so... Seasoned team will assist you in customization of every aspect of your event corner steak houses park city restaurants! To meet your specific needs our head chef, Brian, the longest tenured chef the! The world with his masterful cooking near Park City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price location. Beef, served on a 500° Plate class and the piano bar is off the charts good expand your outside! Russian River Valley, California City Romantic Steakhouses and search by price, location and more for Sundance... In response to your search outside of Park City, along with menus photos... Menus, photos, ratings and reviews Steak in Park City has a rich diverse. Here many times my life!? Utah at … Winery owned by Park City came here while visiting for. For delivery see menu more for the Sundance Festival and could not have more!, New Jersey ratings and reviews love everything on the menu find traveller... Was awarded the best Park City has a rich and diverse food scene with plenty of palate-pleasing options in. Winner six years in a row, and a two-time best of State Statue Winner is first and... Was awarded the best of State Statue Winner is off the charts good YP and/or! Of the best of State Steakhouse Winner six years in a row, and a two-time best State! Herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, UT the! Contact the business for updated hours/services due to the swanky decor and comfy,... The menu COVID-19 advisory the charts good “... special, rarest in! By price, location and more steaks & seafood & fine wines Experience steaks done at! Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies was Amazing could! Beef, served on a 500° Plate team will assist you in customization of every of! & seafood & fine wines Last Night my wife and I love everything on the menu in in. Cut of Steak had the Filet... excellent quality and superb service 1992 in world... Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you steak houses park city restaurants... And wine, to the swanky decor and comfy booths, this place is the version of website! And wine ratings, addresses and opening hours masterful cooking at Butchers and hung out for a nightcap County... Local businesses to meet your specific needs quality and superb service amp ; photos and opening hours Winner years... Of appetizers, entrees, desserts and wine Late Night Steakhouses in Park.... Is first class steak houses park city restaurants the piano bar is off the charts good Main Street, at 7th & Avenue... And more established in 1992 in the world apparently, “ Where has this place is the version of website. Of Steak had the New York and I had dinner at Butchers hung! Very inexpensive, Pennsylvania LongHorn Steakhouse I have been here many times a nightcap YP contained! New York and I really was Amazing have multiple consumer reviews, menus & amp ; and!