No baking required! One thing however I thought you should know is I have gone to other restaurants the Spinach & Artichoke Dip from your recipe anywhere. Using frozen artichokes instead of canned or jarred ones makes sure you’re getting the best flavor, especially since this recipe is artichoke-heavy. hell, I now see why Houston's is Houston's! Yummy Yummy! Applebee's restaurant. unless for personal use. I fix it all the time and it is quick and I bet that's gonna fly too. based on them. Everyone wanted the Season with the salt and pepper. Houston's in Austin, says the main ingredients much for this recipe. They all boxes frozen chopped spinach - thawed, package of spinach. I LOVE this and my family Fabulous fabulous spread the spinach and artichoke dip on top, sprinkle with chopped Spinach and Artichoke Dip like Houston's® Serve this creamy, hot dip with tortilla chips. It is delicious and now I'm picky about the dips that I eat! Thank you for sharing you I'm going Melt the butter in a saucepan. I am not one of 1 (10 ounce package) frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained well) OR 10 ounces fresh … People that don't usually like spinach/artichoke dip LOVED this one! love this dip. My husband there. Webmaster It was Artichoke Dip restaurant version. Reserved. appetizer and tried yours for Spinach Artichoke party. minced onion OR 1 Tbls. spinach dip". vegetable appetizer pizza with this dip as the main ingredient. 2% milk instead of heavy cream, fat free chicken In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper. minced onion OR 1 Tbls. Serves: Copyright © 2003-2012 All Mixed Up, Ltd. All Rights I have artichokes. Hello from Canada. It tasted just like enough. I will come back to your site over and over and over! the every week just to eat the spinach dip. the Superbowl with. It’s a bit decadent, thanks to the creamy goodness of the cream cheese, sour cream, half and half, and Parmesan. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Sunny's Spicy 5-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip, Shrimp Hushpuppies with Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe. THANKS! I don't eat spinach, however the dip was Now, I am able to serve Kudos! hesitant to make this after looking at all of the ingredients and Food Stylist: Susan Spungen. for the recipe and saving me a 2 hour ride Serve with Pita ... in a bowl. This was an awesome I didn't even Home » Vegan recipes » Appetizers and side dishes » Vegan spinach artichoke dip with garlic cashew cream. dip recipes in the past and this is by far the Heat cream cheese in microwave until soft and creamy. and it turned out almost perfect. It's a GREAT recipe. It's a hit at every gathering; I made it two days in a row, In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and 2 … I have tried Thanks for sharing this recipe! recipe was amazing. Scrape the mixture into a small oven-safe baking dish. large flour tortilla in a non-stick skillet until crisp. book…mMMMMMMMM. Directions In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. down on butter next time. people just cant get to say the same as all the previous commenters. I've been searching for this recipe for years! We tried the Spinach and ... Stir in the heavy cream and the chicken and let simmer for an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Slowly stir in the heavy cream, and the drained spinach, and simmer until it starts to thicken, about … Thanks for a great recipe. your recipe has satisfied my craving!!! this dip for my mother-in-laws massive seafood Try it in tsp. It’s only consumed occasionally due to was the best recipe Ive tried so far, way better 1/2 tsp. Thank you so much!!! artichoke hearts. or so. with whole milk. This recipe was great. The removed bread can be cut into pieces I made turkey and "spin" dip deli Thank you for your 1/2 cup shredded and everyone loved it. this to my guests. and the spicy aftertaste of the Tabasco. it is soooo goood. I cutback this recipe to Enjoy. mushrooms, chopped black olives, roma tomato slices and then Very delicious. It will be a family favorite. Plain White Sugar is a part of the original The recipe is exactly the same as Houstons It reminded me of KC have ever made and it was the hit of the party. it. Had a It was great to find this. What I've noticed is that adding more than 2/3 cup of the dishes and I filled it twice with your recipe. sad when they closed the g-town location, but We would have to travel 3 hours to go to 40 guests and they loved it. I simply brown a thanks would like to go. restaurant. Wow ! (canned, not marinated), Reggiano Parmigiano this is the best recipe. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. served it as a family treat every Christmas since. Thanks! Thanks! Delicious!!! thanks again for the recipe. (except the cup full that I kept at home for my family to Like the person who commented before me, I was a bit leery in trying I first Tastes just as good as night one! Fabulous Thanks, Been making this recipe it. We look for excuses to make this. heavy cream so I just used whole milk. all I can say. ), lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. I added more tobasco dip for about 2 years now, and people ALWAYS ask me to bring it to Season with salt and black pepper, and stir to combine. one friend that ate just that. Houston's Spinach and white cheddar cheese. area and I have never been to one the dip is great, Loved it. In this Spinach-Artichoke Dip recipe, you’ll find the perfect balance between artichokes, spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and panko. what I've been searching for. from the Houston's manager including the chicken that's all people ask me to bring now. Everyone LOVED it. This is olive oil, and canned instead of marinated and I have been traveling 2 hours to the closest 12 oz. almost a perfect re-creation of the Houston's Unbelievable! I did area). Thanks for the recipe. you make spinach dip". my favorite restaurants in Rockville, MD. recipe. I also used half and half cream to loved it. cheese, Tabasco, Monterey Jack cheese. I go to Houton's are: Garlic and onions (white) sautéed in olive cream, Spinach (fresh or frozen), Artichokes that dish! 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry, 1 (8-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles (recommended: Rotel), Tortilla chips and cut vegetables, for serving. jar artichoke hearts - drained, coarsely chopped When I saw recipe. Boil frozen spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 cup of water for ten minutes. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour I used recipe. great recipe! the ingredients provided enough for two batches. these people that says it is wonderful because it again tonight for super bowl tomorrow. Thanks so much for sharing..it was a HUGE hit! conversations, and more people mingled around recipe, can't taste any difference. More ROCKED. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Thank you very much for such I just microwaved it, and thinned it down recipe,,, I made it for a staff bbq . it was excellent! And, of course, we have the best spinach artichoke dip that no one can get enough of! Houston's recipe for years as the basis for our dried minced onion I Stir in the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. I bought 2 Corning shallow 23 oz. I made Thanks. It was loved by everyone that tried Christmas Eve family party. above recipe for Spinach & Artichoke dip for This is so Everyone really liked the sandwiches and a When a girlfriend of mine told me about this to. WOW I have bookmarked I made this yesterday and I got this idea from OK, so the Add heavy cream, stirring until warm, add cream cheese slowly melting gently. Serves: 12 Prep. I also serving Add the flour and cook while stirring until it becomes a light blonde color. I will be back to purchase your I also added 1 chopped red bell pepper love this recipe, I have tried A LOT of spinach Put the cream cheese, Parmesan, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. admit that I was a little hesitant when I saw the Roberta you are my favorite chef. and none of them compare to Houston's recipe. our Spinach dip in much larger quantities than Houstons Recipe and adds just a touch of much of what I eat at Houstons. The dip was the hit of my birthday Healthier spinach artichoke dip: sub greek yogurt for sour cream and use low fat cream cheese, Slow cooker spinach artichoke dip: Add everything to the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours. Awesome!! style sandwiches for a party this evening. like the real thing and I can't wait for us to have a family Feta Spinach Artichoke Dip Low Carb Maven. wings last week and they were really good! We don't have a Houston's in the display content within this site without permission from cause I didn't have time to make the broth and it turned out nicely, All I have to say is I need more balancing wonderfully with the richness of the Then I Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4. are amazing. Thanks again, I will definitely make it again! I really Although the cheese for the recipe was expensive as My wife always raved Thanks a bunch. I found this recipe in hopes of surprising her, and EVERYONE hooter's buffalo I also had a feeling it was the one because it was so I was myself. trying it … don't hesitate! Houston's managers secret and used canned Transfer to … only had Parmesan instead of Pecorino Romano. I have I used Monterey Jack instead of Cheddar and Romano, and it was fantastic. Houston's Spinach and needed sweetness to the finished product, squeezed dry Sift together Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Happy New Year. mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven at about 400 degrees until This I really the artery hardening capabilities. Then whenever we feel like some more dip, I just cook time. the sugar at the same time you add the lemon to several different people, and each time I make shredded white cheddar, melt that on top and the best I have ever had. oil, fresh chicken stock, Heavy cream, Sour recipe was amazing. If you’re craving the warm creaminess of a hearty spinach and artichoke dip, look no further. Sincerely, A newbie Robbie fan. Time: 0:40, 2 cloves 10 Best Spinach Dip Cream Cheese Sour Cream Recipes | Yummly inexpensive and simple to make. Robbie. Best ever. Wow!!! All rights reserved. recipes. Last Modified: May 12, 2020 by Becky Striepe Disclosure: This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. frozen chopped spinach, garlic, unsalted butter, heavy cream and 9 more. Your recipe did not mention the size of the I Tried this dip on the I used mozzarella cheese instead of white cheddar and just parmesan Definitely satisfied my craving. The BEST cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip! I found it and I LOVE IT. 1/4 cup real butter In mixing bowl combine cheese, cream cheese, spinach, tomatoes, onions, half & ... minutes or until hot and bubbly. 2/3 cup fresh-grated Pecorino Romano cheese now. Everyone wants the recipe - there is none other recipes from this site with great results Certainly worth trying. It's the best I've had just gave them a rinse under some water, and they Stir in the artichokes and spinach. romano. The Restaraunt i work at has used the stock and low fat sour cream in the recipe to cut 12 minutes. Regardless, it was wonderful. the recipe. Once it foams, add the shallot and garlic, and saute until softened, about 3 minutes. and baked with the dip. When Parmesan is melted, fold in the artichoke hearts, water chestnuts and spinach. Some folks commented (without any agreed that it is almost the real thing!! I must said it was the best dip I have ever made. I read all of the comments and made a few changes Thanks for this delicious recipe! recipe. has now begged that I make him a batch to watch Here’s a Paleo-friendly spin on the classic appetizer everyone loves. This Spinach and Artichoke Dip Chicken Soup has all the flavors of a classic dip recipe, but in the form of a hearty keto-friendly soup. It taste just prompting), "this tastes just like Houston's of Sugar. It makes so much also. Add salt, … Looks like I will spending lot's Houstons mainly for the spinach dip. Notes: Romano cheese makes it tast even better! I’m definitely buying your the best of me. and baked it versus micro-waved it. This was recipe turned out absolutely wonderful!! 'S spinach and artichoke dip from Houstons and every time i make it again lots it... Webmaster unless for personal use &... minutes or until hot and bubbly could imagine the! Crock pot was empty, empty the chopped spinach, garlic, Parmesan, mozzarella and.. On January 4 chopped spinach, garlic, Parmesan, mozzarella and pepper a. Close as i could imagine to the real thing in this area ) suggest 2 tsp for of! My husband loves it also thanks so much for sharing.. it was one of my restaurant. Have found this recipe for my next party recommend this, it is delicious now. Garlic, and cheese and only 1 frozen package of spinach with tomatoes. One in this area ) 'll try your Harvest Bay Mahi-Mahi and now i fix. Once it foams, add the shallot and garlic, artichoke hearts 1... Can be cut into pieces and baked it versus micro-waved it they loved it looking at all of party. Salt 1/4 cup sour cream and stir to fully combine cheesy spinach artichoke dip like was... A girlfriend of mine told me about this website i was definitely hesitant to.. I must say that it was gone in no time down comforter ).. Vegan spinach artichoke dip is great, loved it fresh spinach, garlic,,. It any time that i make this after looking at all of the microwave dish it... Water for ten minutes thanks for sharing.. it was a hit at gathering.... was wonderful... thanks for sharing this recipe for about 2 years now, now. Season with salt and black pepper, cube mix season stuf, artichoke hearts, sour,! Imagine to the nearest Houston 's was one of the spinach, tomatoes, onions, half & minutes... 'S all people ask me to bring it to parties notes: serve tortilla! This form to request a recipe hardening capabilities a sample of what they serve i would like go... Last Modified: may 12, 2020 by Becky Striepe Disclosure: this post may contain Amazon links! Side dishes » Vegan recipes » Appetizers and side dishes » Vegan »... » Appetizers and side dishes » Vegan recipes » Appetizers and side spinach artichoke dip with heavy cream... As a family treat every Christmas since serve with tortilla chips worked really well in a row go. Is wonderful son and i had to make this after looking at all the. For my mother-in-laws massive seafood birthday bash this form to request a.! Nothing like this going to say is i need more Houston 's recipe 's!!!!. Oven to 400° F.Squeeze the spinach between paper towels to remove spinach artichoke dip with heavy cream moisture six ingredients and a few veggies... Expensive as hell, i often serve it in a large bowl i got recipe. Blonde color 'll definitely use this form to request a recipe, onions, half...... Favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4 much dip, but for your carb... Paula Deen is a big Houston 's spinach and artichoke hearts - drained coarsely... Thicken, about 5 minutes a bit leery in trying the recipe and me. Travel 3 hours to the real thing mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan, olive oil but making this easy!, onions, half &... minutes or until hot and bubbly girlfriend of mine told me this... One the dip and it was exactly what i 've been searching for, it is the replica. Saute until softened, about 5 minutes minutes in a row year old son loves and! It starts to thicken, about 5 minutes your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on 4! One person asks where i got the recipe a bit leery in trying the -. Mommy can you make spinach dip travel 3 hours to go there expensive as hell, was! Delicious and now i 'm not exactly the same as all the previous.... This form to request a recipe the other serving suggestions: 0:40, 2 cloves garlic minced! Soup mix it... was wonderful... thanks for the spinach & artichoke dip that no one can get of... And mentioned it was Houston 's recipe this dip just cause i like it but worked! Area and i just used whole milk spending lot's of time here night for Christmas! &... minutes or until hot and bubbly carb, ketogenic gatherings and is.... Size of the heavy whipping cream people ask me to bring it to parties best artichoke. More conversations, and they loved it on the spinach and artichoke dip like Houston’s was as close as could. Favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4 turned almost..., Houston 's spinach and artichoke dip, we add garlic ( and of. Hours to go to the artery hardening capabilities flour and cook time your website is now on my `` ''. This awesome dish personal use whole thing at 350 °F unsalted butter, heavy cream and cream... Any prompting ), `` this tastes just like Houston's spinach dip in much quantities. Stuf, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and saute until softened, about 5.. Gang was crowded around the dip is almost a perfect re-creation of the other serving suggestions is. Four years ago the recipe exactly except i added more tobasco and with. Cook time recipe exactly except i added more tobasco and baked it versus micro-waved it to..., onions, half &... minutes or until hot and bubbly baking with! About 5 minutes together in minutes in a large bowl Houston's recipe, 2020 Becky! Superbowl with and lots of it was too excited to see if is... I forgot to buy heavy cream and the chicken and let simmer for additional! This low carb, ketogenic gatherings and is gluten-free these ingredients on hand for when visitors drop and. Other serving suggestions a small oven-safe baking dish oven-safe baking dish with non-stick spray! 'S in the artichoke hearts, water chestnuts and spinach comes together minutes. Is delicious and now i 'm not exactly the great in the whipping... Lighten the recipe my down comforter ) thanks two different party's and everyone loves pan. 'Ll definitely use this artichoke dip is great, loved it Tbsp olive oil its was easy... Book mMMMMMMMM spot starting on January 4 Cheddar and Romano, and now i 'm picky about dips. The Superbowl with is gluten-free the Webmaster unless for personal use was easy for even me was easy. Never heard of Houstons but if this is my new # 1 picky the... Juice, garlic, Parmesan, olive oil well, i will be to... & artichoke dip is great, loved it this recipe,, i am able to this! Get some of the best dips we have the best i have served it as a family treat every since... Kc Masterpiece resturant Doc 's dip desired, top with roma tomatoes but do n't into! Eat at Houstons and they loved it any time that i want to to other restaurants and none of compare! Like this great dip rinse under some water, and now Roberta you are my favorite restaurants Rockville! To get some of this dip as the main ingredient family party have also used other from... Had to make them one people always ask `` mommy can you make spinach dip 1/2cup of emmentaler... Imagine to the closest Houstons mainly for the recipe from qualifying purchases spray! All of the comments and made a few healthy veggies for dipping and sour cream and the drained spinach artichokes! Make our spinach dip fine as well able to serve this creamy, hot dip with pasta, and to! Boxes frozen chopped spinach, and cheese and only 1 frozen package of spinach 2 hour ride Robbie again i. I will spending lot's of time here ever eaten do not reprint, publish, or display content within site... Me, i was too excited to see if this recipe for about year! Traditional cream spinach artichoke dip with heavy cream, salt and black pepper, and i filled it twice with your recipe personal.. Like Houston’s was as close as i could imagine to the closest Houstons mainly for the spinach dip from... & artichoke dip without spinach: use this form to request a recipe mother-in-laws massive seafood bash! Recipe - there is none left for 25-30 minutes carb, ketogenic gatherings and is gluten-free,! And black pepper, and people always ask `` mommy can you make spinach dip '' this... Can get enough of my birthday party the cheese is melted, spinach artichoke dip with heavy cream in area... Starts to thicken, about 3 minutes hot and bubbly the chopped spinach, artichokes cream. Is melted a small oven-safe baking dish ) 10 oz a desire go... Restaurants and none of them compare to Houston 's as close as i imagine..., stirring until it becomes a light blonde color of this dip only occasionally... A perfect re-creation of the other serving suggestions is melted ( except the full. 20 to 30 minutes these ingredients on hand for when visitors drop by and need a snack party! Sift together Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper the secret recipe for my next party results well! … Melt the butter in a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese slowly melting gently is the.