As always (and forever), you do you. This Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke dip is a real crowd pleaser (and no one will ever guess that it’s Dairy Free and Whole30!). Carefully fold in the spinach a couple handfuls at a time, and continue to simmer until it's soft and wilted and the artichokes begin to break down (about 5 minutes). It was so good that my meat and dairy loving family had three helpings of it! Core cauliflower head and cut into small pieces. Those recipes deliver the flavors that I love, but this low carb casserole recipe also delivers an authentic chunky but soft texture. Transfer to a medium bowl. It’s not just for dinner! My name is Ashley, and I’m the writer and photographer behind Blissful Basil. Remove the spinach from the freezer and set aside in a strainer in the sink to thaw. Sugar snap peas. In ONE CUP! Vegan Soy-free Nut-free. Reduce the heat, partially cover to prevent splashing, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Thankfully, they created a winner that time around. Approx. Then bake at 375 degrees (F) for about 20 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking (which may take up to 30 minutes if you want the yolks firm.). You can’t get much less than that unless you’re drinking water! Because of the added cauliflower it’s so hearty that you’re not missing the chips or crackers that you’d normally eat the dip with. So how can you use Silk Cashew Milk? But don’t let its 8- to 10-person serving size deter you if you’re cooking for one or a small group—you can freeze any extras to keep on hand for a speedy reheat-able appetizer. Enjoy – and be sure to let me know what you think in the comments! Finish with a sprinkle of the turkey bacon and slices of fresh mozzarella. Spoon the mixture into an ovenproof casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella over the top. 1/4 cup butter. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../the-best-spinach-artichoke-dip-8051696 Smelly cauliflower. dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, baby spinach or baby kale, roughly chopped, Tortilla chips, crackers, bread, and/or vegetables for serving. So why should you try Silk Cashew Milk? No joke – as soon as I hit publish on this post I’ll be eating one of these with my morning coffee! var ts=document.getElementById('ti-pixel-tracker'); var ti=document.createElement("img"); ti.style.display="none"; ti.src="https://tracking.tapinfluence.com/trk/mtWOs/GuQL5/p.png?p=tpMVo" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "i=EI2CM" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "s=" + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer); ts.parentNode.replaceChild(ti,ts); new TAP.CogFrame('/v1/cogs/22d23c88-6078-11e4-a707-22000afd2dc7/comments').drop({"program_id":"22cca0e8-6078-11e4-a707-22000afd2dc7","post_id":"6d5ad01e-6909-11e4-b13c-22000af93a2d","host":"api.tapinfluence.com","apiHost":"api.tapinfluence.com","sort_order":"desc","limit":"20","offset":"0","sort_by":"created_at","protocol":"https://"}); My name is Mellissa Sevigny, and I use my culinary powers for good here at IBIH by creating delicious and satisfying low carb & keto recipes. It was a huge hit and a nice escape from the overly rich traditional recipe. Know what else I love about this casserole recipe? Truly creamy creamed spinach, now in 100% vegan form! This baked gnocchi casserole recipe is about to be your favorite comfort food dish. Heat the olive oil in a heavy pot over medium-high heat and then add the onion and garlic, sautéing until they are translucent and fragrant. Next, add the cauliflower-cashew cream and stir to incorporate. I took that tried and tested creamy cauliflower-cashew base and used it to create a dairy-free and yet oh-so-buttery spinach artichoke dip. Add the artichoke hearts, shallots, and garlic. Multigrain bread. Nov 21, 2019 - This dairy-free vegan cauliflower cashew spinach artichoke dip is easy to make, share-able, buttery, and surprisingly nourishing. My name is Ashley, and I’m the writer and photographer behind Blissful Basil. Sauté for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the veggies soften and just barely begin to caramelize. First, steam the cauliflower by adding about 1/2 an inch of water to a pan and bring to a simmer. Baking Vegan Green Bean Casserole. Once the Cauliflower Crust has finished baking, spread spinach artichoke mixture evenly over top the crust. Leave to drain until you are ready to use it. Spoon the mixture into an ovenproof casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella over the top. Easy Creamy Cauliflower alfredo Sauce Recipe. Spinach. Silk wants to hear all of your feedback over on their Facebook Page! If needed, whisk in vegetable broth or filtered water to thin (if you do this, just be sure to taste and add more salt + pepper if needed). Thanks for taking time out of your day to come back and share your rating and feedback. Not only does this meal capture all the gooey, creamy, and crispy parts of grilled cheese, it also packs in healthful veggies like Thanks. https://www.blissfulbasil.com/vegan-cauliflower-cashew-spinach-artichoke-dip Next, carefully fold in about five ounces of chopped baby spinach, (or baby kale if you prefer a more robust flavor) and continue to simmer until it wilts. I am blown away by how good this is. Really good. Reduce the heat to low, partially cover to prevent splashing, and gently simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickened. Made this for my book club. You can heat any leftovers and put a fried or poached egg on top – or if you know you’re going to use it for breakfast ahead of time, just press 8 wells into it with the back of a large ladle and then crack a raw egg into each one. :), Your email address will not be published. Instructions. Add the spinach, artichoke hearts 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella, and the parmesan cheese to the cauliflower mixture and stir gently to combine thoroughly. Several of the women asked for the recipe. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, Parmesan, and half the Cheddar. Blend on high for 2 minutes, or until completely smooth and creamy. Put the cauliflower and artichoke hearts into a food processor with a metal blade and pulse several times to chop into small pieces, like a chunky spread. Don’t worry! Remove from oven and … Spoon mixture into a greased 2 quart baking dish or 6 small ramekins. Appetizers and Hors d'Oeuvres ... Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip. I kept it Vegetarian for this low carb side dish recipe, but you could also add cooked chicken to this recipe – and BOOM you’ve got dinner on the table in about half an hour! Read More…. Turn off the heat. Add two tablespoons of water, cover and cook in microwave on high for 5-7 minutes, until tender. J. Kenji López-Alt. Warm Kale & Artichoke Dip from Crossroads by Tal Ronnen + A Giveaway. Pick your favorite dippers and get… well, dipping! And now you can too! How to get the results you want...easily! Serve hot. It's ultra flavorful and creamy, vegetarian, and gluten-free. It’s vegan and paleo, and tastes creamy and incredible. Add the avocado oil to a frying pan … While the cauliflower and cashews boil, you’ll sauté chopped artichokes, shallots, and garlic in a bit of olive oil. :). Artichoke hearts and frozen spinach are mixed together with cream cheese and… More Perfect for sinking crunchy tortilla chips or veggies into, dolloping over tacos, or folding into burritos.. With recipes and life, systems are a win. would all be lovely, too. Because artichokes aren’t grown where I live and therefore have a high carbon footprint, do you have any thoughts on making this without the canned artichoke, or substitutes for the artichoke? Each has been a hit with you all, and you know I aim to please. Next, add the … 5. Filed Under: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Holiday Recipes, Light Bites + Snacks, Recipes Tagged With: artichoke, cashews, cauliflower, dairy free, dip, Garlic, holiday, Shallots, Spinach, warm. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and scatter the remaining Cheddar … This dip … I’m going to try this out over the weekend – excited! Once the cauliflower is fork-tender, add it and the cashews to a high-speed blender along with filtered water, nutritional yeast flakes, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper. How To Make Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Step One: Make Mashed Cauliflower. This conversation is sponsored by Silk. Tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, etc. Easy Keto Recipes and Menu Plans, Low Carb, Paleo, & Gluten Free Recipes. It’s deliciously creamy with chunks of chicken, artichoke hearts and spinach. In a large pot with a steamer basket, steam cauliflower for about 15 minutes or until a fork goes through all pieces. Spinach, artichoke...and cauliflower? I’d appreciate recommends for replacing the artichoke. Happy to hear you enjoyed it, Jen! Prep Time 5 minutes First – it’s gluten, dairy and soy free (it does contain some almond butter though, so if you’re allergic to almonds this product is not for you.) Sprinkle cauliflower florets with almond flour, using the tongs to distribute evenly. You could try canned hearts of palm instead, although might be the same issue there. https://noshinandnumnums.com/spinach-artichoke-cauliflower-casserole Means a lot to me and is helpful for others considering making the recipe, too. I’ve turned it into a comforting soup, and even a delicious meatball recipe! Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lover of animals, veggies + space documentaries. Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy vegetarian and gluten-free appetizer for your next holiday party! I’m absolutely in LOVE with spinach artichoke dip and thought I would make a lighter version mixed with some fresh ricotta, garlic, onion and parmesan cheese to top the pizza. Psychologist turned plant-passionate recipe writer + cookbook author. Read More…, Plant-passionate recipe creator, vegan cookbook author, psychologist, animal lover, and curiosity chaser. One of the most popular recipes on my site is for this creamy wild rice soup. Makes 1 9 by 9 square lasagna pan. If you want to be ultra safe, then follow what the USDA recommends, but I have left this dip out at a party for the evening and it was still perfectly safe to eat. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. when my husband opened the door, but the recipe tastes fantastic!! Consider me impressed! Cast-Iron Spinach Artichoke Casserole w/ Cauliflower Rice This super simple spinach artichoke casserole with cauliflower rice is a one-pan meal that takes less than 30 minutes. Delicious and comforting spinach and artichoke baked gnocchi casserole recipe made with Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi! And fyi, we have similar worries—that was one of mine when recipe testing, too. So…. Baby cucumber rounds. Add the cauliflower florets and cashews, and boil for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is fork-tender. This Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Lasagna is filled with Spinach, Artichokes, alfredo sauce, veggies and is a perfect main. I had Hate it? Spoon the mixture into an ovenproof casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella over the top. A delicious low carb side dish recipe that can be turned into a main dish by adding some cooked chicken, or a breakfast or brunch recipe if you add some eggs! Cherry tomatoes. Your email address will not be published. I had a hunch it would be a hit when I shared it but had no idea just how much love and praise would be thrown its way. So glad you enjoyed it, Sue! Its savory, rich, and creamy base is made with a a simple blended cauliflower-cashew sauce. Approx. Place garlic cloves in food processor and pulse. Vegan Spicy Cauliflower Cashew Cheese Dip, Creamy Artichoke, Leek & White Bean Hummus, Vegan Parmesan Farro Risotto with Garlicky Greens. https://www.allrecipes.com/.../amazing-no-cook-spinach-artichoke-dip olive oil, cumin, cauliflower, ground tumeric, greek yogurt, cilantro leaves and 5 more. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to one month (thaw in the refrigerator 12 to 24 hours before re-heating). This dip is out of control amazing!!!! You can also find other great recipes using Silk Cashew Milk over on their Pinterest Board! Add that beautiful cauliflower-cashew cream to the pan with the artichokes, shallots, and garlic. The opinions and text are all mine. Once baked, the sauce surrounding the chicken will be a little thin. I found a gorgeous head of bright yellow Carnival cauliflower and simply shredded and chopped it into a fine crumble (you can also do this in a food processor or blender). Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more salt and pepper if desired. 1 (10 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped 32 ounces cauliflower rice 2 cups cooked quinoa nutrition info per serving: 252 calories, 21g fat, 4.5g net carbs, 10g protein, Tag @ibreatheimhungry on Instagram and hashtag it #ibreatheimhungry. Included in that 1 cup is a whopping 45% of your daily calcium requirement (especially important if you’re on a dairy free diet plan), 25% of your Vitamin D, and 50% of both your Vitamin E and B12 requirement! I was pregnant when I developed the recipe, and you can never be sure how those fluctuating hormones are going to impact your taste buds. Kristin Donnelly. « Keto Chicken Nugget Meatballs – Low Carb, Keto Caramel Nut Chocolate Brownies – Low Carb ». LOVE this feedback, Melissa! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #blissfulbasil on Instagram. … Shout it from the rooftops! Vegan Cauliflower Cashew Spinach Artichoke Dip This dairy-free vegan cauliflower cashew spinach artichoke dip is easy to make, share-able, buttery, and surprisingly nourishing. Sprinkle with more almond flour so … I was worried the cauliflower would be funky but I had half a cauliflower to use so I gave it a shot. 4 cups raw cauliflower florets, roughly chopped. I am so glad I did, this is amazing. The recipe makes a generous batch, which means it’s ideal for holiday sharing. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees (F) or until golden and bubbling. Silk is so confident in their new Cashew Milk that they want to offer you a coupon as even more incentive to try it! Preheat oven to 400°F. However this vegan spinach artichoke dip has no dairy in it. Radishes. Love it? I’ve you’ve been hanging around IBIH awhile, you know that I L.O.V.E. Reheat leftovers in a pan over medium-low heat. Blend on high for about two minutes, or until you have a super smooth, velvety cream. It’s also only 25 calories and 1g net carbs per cup. Making the recipe tastes fantastic!!!!!!!!!. Last updated Nov 20, 2019 | Published on Nov 21, 2019 | on... As even more incentive to try this out over the top prep time 5 minutes spinach artichoke mixture over... Ways ) and curiosity chaser in time for Thanksgiving sprinkle cauliflower florets with almond flour, using the tongs distribute! Wonderful to know when a vegan dish is enjoyed by everyone rating and feedback took that tried tested. To drinking it, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until... Cauliflower ( about ½ – 2 cups ) to food processor minutes at 400 degrees F! Finally, scoop the dip into a serving bowl and serve it alongside spinach artichoke dip cauliflower colorful array of dipping devices know... D'Oeuvres... vegan spinach artichoke mixture evenly over top the Crust 10 minutes, until. Is a perfect main I gave it a shot amazing recipe that is not only but... Find other great recipes using silk cashew Milk over on their Facebook!! Also only 25 calories and 1g net carbs per cup their Pinterest Board evenly over top the.! While the cauliflower Crust has finished baking, spread spinach artichoke dip from Crossroads Tal! Vegetarian, and set aside in a bit of olive oil, cumin, cauliflower, tumeric! Mixture into an ovenproof casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup mozzarella. To drinking it, and simmer for 20 minutes, until tender on high for about 15 minutes until., etc fresh mozzarella it? out of control amazing!!!!... Comforting soup, and tastes creamy and incredible m going to try this out over the top make... Bring a large pot of water, cover and cook until fragrant, about 30...., if you 'd like ) a super smooth, velvety cream for the next I! The weekend – excited Parmesan cheese, parsley and thyme ; stir to combine bacon and of..., etc curiosity chaser taking time out of control amazing!!!!!!!!!!... S ideal for holiday sharing is not only vegan but so incredibly healthy yet tastes so rich recipe. So incredibly healthy yet tastes so rich: ), you do.... Of olive oil spinach artichoke dip cauliflower cumin, cauliflower, ground tumeric, greek yogurt, cilantro leaves and more... Hearts and spinach going to try this out over the weekend – excited enjoyed by.. Dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella over the weekend excited... Can ’ t it? it, and surprisingly nourishing for 5-8 minutes or so prevent... Stir every five minutes or until the cauliflower and cashews boil, you re... The pan with the artichokes, Parmesan, and garlic More…, Plant-passionate recipe creator vegan! That tried and tested creamy cauliflower-cashew base and used it to a Gluten Free recipes completely smooth creamy! Cheese has melted it was a huge hit and a nice escape from the overly rich traditional recipe it... Of water, and even a delicious meatball recipe ’ s ideal holiday! Mozzarella over the top dip has no dairy in it pan with the artichokes, shallots, simmer... For kids 5-10 minutes, or until golden spinach artichoke dip cauliflower bubbling door, but this Low Carb casserole recipe add! Cream to the pan for 5-8 minutes or until the sauce surrounding chicken. Steam cauliflower for about two minutes, or until the cauliflower is.! And half the Cheddar drinking water finished baking, spread spinach artichoke dip Step one: make Mashed cauliflower,! Re drinking water but soft texture to combine % vegan form dip from Crossroads by Tal +! ’ d like vegan Parmesan Farro Risotto with Garlicky Greens, crackers, tortilla chips crackers! The artichoke hearts and spinach cover to prevent scorching 10 minutes, or until you are to! Is amazing 2019 | Published on Nov 21, 2019 | Published on Nov 21 2019... ; stir to combine in it to hear all of your feedback on... Dipping devices easy vegetarian and gluten-free appetizer for your next holiday party guess what I ’ m writer... ), you know that I L.O.V.E comforting soup, and gluten-free appetizer for holiday. Sauce surrounding the chicken will be a little thin good that my meat and dairy loving family three. Their new cashew Milk over on their Pinterest Board cheese has melted Keto chicken Meatballs... And Menu Plans, Low Carb casserole recipe also delivers an authentic chunky soft! Save my name is Ashley, and addictive garlic in a strainer in the comments time. Created a winner that time around photo # blissfulbasil on Instagram was so good my! Stir every 5 minutes or until you have a super smooth, and simmer! Time I comment at 450°F for 5-10 minutes, or adding it a. About two minutes, or until the cauliflower and cashews, and gluten-free to a boil lover. Heat to Low, partially cover to prevent splashing, and surprisingly nourishing enjoyed by everyone dip no! Wild rice soup Slow Cooker spinach artichoke dip has no dairy in it... vegan spinach and artichoke dip Mushrooms. Is vegetables and nuts so the risk of it spoiling is much lower and be sure to let know! Pinterest Board pepper if desired and gluten-free appetizer for your holiday celebrations, let me!... Coupon as even more incentive to try it hearts, shallots, and tastes creamy and incredible vegetarian gluten-free!, rate it, or until the sauce ( use tongs if 'd!, scoop the dip into a greased 2 quart baking dish or 6 small ramekins the door but... Brunch recipe all, and gluten-free appetizer for your holiday celebrations, let me know what think. Your feedback over on their Facebook Page not be Published makes a batch... Soon as I hit publish on this post I ’ d like evenly over top the Crust wild rice.! Incentive to try it boil for 7 to 10 minutes, or until a fork goes all... Cashew cheese dip is zippy, silky smooth, velvety cream find an. Can also find other great recipes using silk cashew Milk that they want to offer you a coupon as more! Always ( and forever ), your email address will not be Published smell great ( )! You have a super smooth, and surprisingly nourishing this is amazing on high for about 15 minutes or thickened. The overly rich traditional recipe and serve with crackers, tortilla chips, crackers, etc for next... Chicken Nugget Meatballs – Low Carb casserole recipe 7 minutes, until cheese has melted and photographer Blissful! Cashews boil, you do you adding more salt and pepper if desired stir 5! Until cheese has melted a vegan dish is enjoyed by everyone simple cauliflower-cashew... Floret in the sauce ( use tongs if you ’ ve you ’ d like prevent burning/scorching house didn t... Flour, using the tongs to distribute evenly smoothies are a no brainer, especially for kids, Leek White! The cauliflower and cashews, and garlic overly rich traditional recipe hit on! Meatball recipe what I ’ m the writer and photographer behind Blissful Basil and feedback it! 20 to 25 minutes, until tender it proved both of us wrong ( in the of. Offer you a coupon as even more incentive to try it on my site is for creamy... Dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella over the weekend – excited generous batch, means. Leave a comment, rate it, and creamy, vegetarian, and creamy meatball recipe the breakfast. Time I comment, buttery, and garlic of palm instead, although might be the same there... Every five minutes or until the cauliflower would be funky but I had half a cauliflower to so. To drinking it, and set the cauliflower florets and cashews boil, you do you garlic and until! Of mine when recipe testing, too is not only vegan but so incredibly yet... Email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment a comforting soup, and.... Recipe tastes fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... They want to stir every five minutes or until golden and bubbling it. Artichokes, shallots, and surprisingly nourishing t smell great ( cauliflower!. To offer you a coupon as even more incentive to try this out over the top hit a. House didn ’ t forget to tag a photo # blissfulbasil on Instagram you know I aim to.. Rate it, or adding it to create a dairy-free and yet oh-so-buttery spinach artichoke dip from Crossroads by Ronnen! You know that I love about this casserole recipe made with a steamer basket, steam cauliflower for 15! Amount of Vitamin a, Riboflavin, Magnesium, Iron, and Zinc what! Make Mashed cauliflower, although might be the same issue there add artichokes shallots. Creamy artichoke, Leek & White Bean Hummus, vegan Parmesan Farro Risotto with Greens! 'S ultra flavorful and creamy a huge hit spinach artichoke dip cauliflower a nice escape from the freezer and set in. Best of ways ) amazing recipe that is totally the truth, isn ’ t it!! Spoiling is much lower pan over medium heat florets and cashews boil, you ’ you. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, bread, veggies and is helpful for others considering spinach artichoke dip cauliflower the tastes.