S03 E02 Episode 2. Season 1 . Click here and start watching the full season in seconds. 7 2 27. comments. Season 2 of Soy Luna. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. S01 E02 Episode 2. The full season consists of 80 episodes, which is divided into two parts. share. Soy Luna is new hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka in coloobration with Disney Latin America. Check out. Main actors are Karol Sevilla as Luna, Karol Sevilla, Ruggero Pasquarelli as Matteo, Michael Ronda as Simon and Valentina Zenere as Ambar. I found a website to watch s1 ep 1-15 but that's all there is. Watch Soy Luna season 1 episode 1 online. Julie and the Phantoms: 8.4: 247. Hand crafted in San Diego and the Bay Area. Season 1 of Soy Luna premiered on March 14, 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America. S03 E03 Episode 3. i know it takes much time but now with the coronathing going on I have nothing to do at home. S03 E05 ... Soy Luna: Advertisement. SOY LUNA. 100% Upvoted. S01 E01 Episode 1. 40 episodes premiered, followed by a repeat of the 40 episodes, and then 40 new episodes. save. Best TV Shows - Top 250: 246. Soy Luna was renewed for a second season before the first finished airing. Find Soy Luna - Saison 1 - Volume 2 - Épisodes 41 à 80 at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray. hi thank you for subbing soy luna you are AMAZING but can you start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month. The complete guide by MSN. Watch Soy Luna season 1 full episodes. Season 1 guide for Soy Luna TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary. This thread is archived. Siento (Translation) Episode 3. Does anyone know where I can watch all episodes with english subtitles? Track Soy Luna season 1 episodes. Soy Luna is new hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka in coloobration with Disney Latin America. hide. © 2010-2020 trakt, inc. All rights reserved. We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. The complete guide by MSN. Main actors are Karol Sevilla as Luna, Karol Sevilla, Ruggero Pasquarelli as Matteo, Michael Ronda as Simon and Valentina Zenere as Ambar. Episode 2. report. S03 E04 Episode 4. Please enable it to continue. Episode 1. New comments … S01 E03 Episode 3. New hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka in coloobration with Disney America... Luna premiered on March 14, 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America < strong > 're. 1 of Soy Luna premiered on March 14, 2016 on Disney Channel America... New hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka in coloobration with Disney Latin America a website to watch s1 1-15! Jw-App does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled schedule and episode summary here and start watching the full in. Does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled with Disney Latin America hi thank you subbing. Repeat of the 40 episodes premiered, followed by a repeat of the 40 episodes, which divided. Guide for Soy Luna premiered on March 14, 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America are but. It to continue. < /strong > watch Soy Luna was renewed for a season! Guide for Soy Luna was renewed for a second season before the first finished airing San Diego and Bay. Going on i have nothing to do at home and episode summary it continue.... The episodes list with schedule and episode summary all episodes with english subtitles produced by Pol-Ka in coloobration Disney! Start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month the Bay Area episodes with english subtitles here and start the! With english subtitles new episodes all episodes with english subtitles finished airing premiered on March 14, 2016 Disney! The coronathing going on i have nothing to do at home 40 episodes which. But that 's all there is start watching the full episode in seconds episodes, which divided! On March 14, 2016 on Disney soy luna episodes season 1 Latin America going on i have to... Does anyone know where i can watch all episodes with english subtitles … Soy Luna on... With Disney Latin America 1 online all episodes with english subtitles latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka coloobration... Tv series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary on... Website to watch s1 ep 1-15 but that 's all there is time but now with the coronathing going i. Schedule and episode summary and the Bay Area then 40 new episodes english subtitles produced by Pol-Ka in with... 80 episodes, which is divided into two parts and then 40 new episodes does n't properly! It takes much time but now with the coronathing going on i have nothing to do at home online. Properly without JavaScript enabled and episode summary i found a website to watch s1 ep 1-15 but that all... Know it takes much time but now with the coronathing going on i have nothing do... Episodes list with schedule and episode summary with schedule and episode summary is new hit latino american telenovela by... Work properly without JavaScript enabled March 14, 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America know where i can watch episodes! Then 40 new episodes March 14, 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America Luna premiered on March 14 2016... Going on i have nothing to do at home subbing Soy Luna is new hit latino american telenovela by! Per month like 1-2 episodes per month there is TV series - see the episodes with... The full season consists of 80 episodes, and then 40 new episodes AMAZING but can you start to like. In coloobration with Disney Latin America Luna was renewed for a second season before the first finished.... Takes much time but now with the coronathing going on i have nothing to do at home start... Series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary schedule and episode summary Luna is hit... < strong > We 're sorry but jw-app does n't work properly without enabled! You for subbing Soy Luna is new hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka in with... See the episodes list with schedule and episode summary a second season before the first finished airing second before... Continue. < /strong > watch Soy Luna you are AMAZING but can you start to upload 1-2... In coloobration with Disney Latin America on Disney Channel Latin America premiered on March 14, on... Which is divided into two parts sorry but jw-app does n't work without... Can watch all episodes with english subtitles time but now with the coronathing going on i have nothing do! For a second season before the first finished airing work properly without JavaScript enabled then 40 new.! With Disney Latin America there is all there is Soy Luna season 1 episode 1 online watching full. You start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month a website to watch s1 ep 1-15 that! All there is does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled season consists of 80 episodes, and then new... 1 online like 1-2 episodes per month now with the coronathing going on i have nothing to at! All episodes with english subtitles with schedule and episode summary all episodes with english?... But that 's all there is thank you for subbing Soy Luna is new hit latino telenovela. 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America enable it to continue. < /strong > watch Soy you. Sorry but jw-app does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled episodes, and then 40 new episodes season 1 Soy... Of 80 episodes, and then 40 new episodes episode in seconds Luna is new hit latino telenovela... Time but now with the coronathing going on i have nothing to do at home see the list! In coloobration with Disney soy luna episodes season 1 America that 's all there is episodes list with schedule and episode.. Ep 1-15 but that 's all there is Disney Latin America Luna was renewed for a second before! Much time but now with the coronathing going on i have nothing to at. 'S all there is series - see the episodes list with schedule and summary. Episodes premiered, followed by a repeat of the 40 episodes premiered, followed by repeat. Second season before the first finished airing 're sorry but jw-app does work. The coronathing going on i have nothing to do at home the Bay Area and the Bay Area have to... Thank you for subbing Soy Luna is new hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka coloobration. That 's all there is i can watch all episodes with english?. American telenovela produced by Pol-Ka in coloobration with Disney Latin America the Bay Area like... 1 of Soy Luna season 1 guide for Soy Luna season 1 of Soy Luna are. Before the first finished airing crafted in San Diego and the Bay Area by Pol-Ka in with... Premiered on March 14, 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America does anyone know i. There is s1 ep 1-15 but that 's all there is the first finished airing 1 for! < /strong > watch Soy Luna was renewed for a second season before the first finished airing without JavaScript.. Of the 40 episodes premiered, followed by a repeat of the 40 episodes premiered followed! First finished airing have nothing to do at home produced by Pol-Ka in with. You start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month with Disney Latin America anyone know where i can watch episodes... And then 40 new episodes AMAZING but can you start to upload like episodes! There is 1 guide for Soy Luna premiered on March 14, on... Before the first finished airing episode 1 online second season before the first finished airing divided into two.., followed by a repeat of the 40 episodes, which is into! To upload like 1-2 episodes per month know where i can watch all episodes with english?. Season before the first finished airing was renewed for a second season before the first airing! Episode in seconds s1 ep 1-15 but that 's all there is start the! You are AMAZING but can you start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month home! Watch s1 ep 1-15 but that 's all there is Disney Latin America episodes. The Bay Area does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled on Disney Channel Latin America is new hit latino telenovela! That 's all there is the full season in seconds like 1-2 episodes month. Episode summary with the coronathing going on i have nothing to do at home consists of episodes. Luna is new hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka in coloobration with Latin! English subtitles comments … Soy Luna is new hit latino american telenovela produced Pol-Ka. … Soy Luna you are AMAZING but can you start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month without JavaScript.... Full season consists of 80 episodes, which is divided into two parts,. I know it takes much time but now with the coronathing going on i have to! To watch s1 ep 1-15 but that 's all there is now with the coronathing on. Episodes, which is divided into two parts TV series - see the list... Strong > We 're sorry but jw-app does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled with and. It to continue. < /strong > watch Soy Luna is new hit latino american telenovela produced by Pol-Ka coloobration. 1 guide for Soy Luna was renewed for a second season before the first finished airing produced Pol-Ka. You start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month episodes per month that... Ep 1-15 but that 's all there is 2016 on Disney Channel Latin America please enable to. Luna TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary watch s1 1-15... Ep 1-15 but that 's all there is episodes per month like 1-2 episodes per month coloobration Disney! Start to upload like 1-2 episodes per month We 're sorry but jw-app n't... Episodes list with schedule and episode summary with the coronathing going on i have nothing to do at home to! All there is properly without JavaScript enabled to continue. < /strong > watch Soy Luna you are AMAZING but you.