This park is open year round with camping also available year round. Outdoor-Aktivitäten 3. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . They rent quality equipment; put safety first, and do all they can to make sure you have fun. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I can’t imagine more knowledgeable or helpful people. concerns about me riding out into 115F temperature. Time to leave the grid! State Parks in Waynoka; Museums in Waynoka. Each rental can seat from one to four people on either a four-seater Polaris RZR 1000, two-seater Polaris RZR 1000, or automatic ATV. stewart sandsports stewart sandsports stewart sandsports. Called to inquire about an ATV rental. They also have a maintenance shop for repairs and sell accessories inside such as helmets and small parts. Hotels near Stewart SandSports, Waynoka on Tripadvisor: Find 1,356 traveller reviews, 163 candid photos, and prices for 18 hotels near Stewart SandSports in Waynoka, OK. Nature & Parks in Waynoka. Also, the only bathroom is a porta-potty across the parking lot. Becky McCray | Flickr. Good inventory and products. It's an easy driving distance from the park and doesn't require a … I do remember this conversation and I was off that morning for a doctors appointment. We specialize in ATV Rentals, Buggy and ATV Service and our staff offers quality parts and reliable service you can count … Little Sahara State Park. They are so friendly, so we know we will be back soon!!! Waynoka Historical Society; Little Sahara State Park; Outdoor Activities in Waynoka. Little Sahara State Park. Little Sahara Sandsports has a complete line of riding gear, sand apparel, tires and all things sand as well as high octane fuel! Nov 13, 2016 - Stewart's Sandsports & ATV Rentals Little Sahara Waynoka, OK 5808240327 101 Main St Waynoka, OK, 73860. Plan to visit Stewart SandSports during your Waynoka vacation using our convenient Waynoka trip ... Closed: Monday: Closed: Tuesday: 9am - 5pm: Wednesday: 9am - 5pm: Thursday: 9am - 5pm: Friday: 9am - 5pm: Saturday: 9am - 5pm: Contact. We rented a 4 person ATV from Stewarts and were beyond pleased with the service and friendly run shop. the park is just gorgeous and riding the dunes was totally fun, i cant recommend it highly enough the rental is from 8am to 1pm, they have dune buggies as well. Share. Spend the day zipping through sand dunes on the back of your own off-road vehicle. Business Service in Waynoka, Oklahoma. 0 Tips From Our Editors From the moment you step foot on the lot, you'll know that Little Sahara Sandsports has one of the best car dealerships in Waynoka. or. 1 Reviews (580) 824-3681 Website. Sehenswürdigkeiten. Not sure yet of Stewart’s policy and maintainence as a tire went bad on us - it wasn’t busy season -but they appear to be the only rental place for ATV or ORV I’m town.. if you are in the area or looking for fun and unique activity, i would highly recommend the park and this activity. See more of Little Sahara Sandsports on Facebook. Forget browsing different dealerships in Waynoka; Little Sahara Sandsports will find you the perfect car quicker than its competitors. About Little Sahara Sandsports: Riding Pants, Motorcycles, Motor Scooters & Mini Bikes . more. Stewart SandSports has been serving the Oklahoma community since 2004. I am sorry if i was unable to give you full information without being in front of my schedule and without full knowledge on whether all of our scheduled renters had shown up or if we had any walk ins while I was away that morning. They were very helpful to let us know where to ride and whet to expect. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Waynoka, OK 73860 +15808243681. Stewart SandSports: disappointed - See 8 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Waynoka, OK, at Tripadvisor. Motorcycle Dealers Motorcycle Shops Motorcycles. This business rents ATVs and ORVs for use at the nearby Little Sahara State Park. 182 people follow this. 910 Main Waynoka, ok 73860. Start planning. Midwest SANDSPORTS and UTV EXPO. Stewart SandSports. Sortieren nach: Favoriten der Reisenden. Hotels near Stewart SandSports, Waynoka on Tripadvisor: Find 1,625 traveler reviews, 173 candid photos, and prices for 25 hotels near Stewart SandSports in Waynoka, OK. Page created - January 25, 2013. Log In. Waynoka Historical Society; Little Sahara State Park; Outdoor Activities in Waynoka. 189 Main St Waynoka, OK, 73860. 250. Quite unprofessional. 181 people like this. Forgot account? Not Now. Called to inquire about an ATV rental. more, Response from Noel B, General Manager at Stewart SandSports. Aktivitäten in der Nähe von Stewart SandSports. Get directions, reviews and information for Little Sahara Sandsports in Waynoka, OK. Little Sahara Sandsports 189 Main St Waynoka OK 73860. They pointed out all the safety issues and hazards. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Related … Stewart SandSports: The place to go for rentals!! 6 Bewertungen. Staatliche Parks in Waynoka; Museen in Waynoka. or. Time to leave the grid! Little Sahara Sandsports . These both took over 30 minutes for really no reason. I can’t imagine more knowledgeable or helpful... About See All. ready! Equipment Hire in Waynoka; Popular Waynoka Categories. Little Sahara Sandsports Celebrated 20 years in business in 2019. Great Service and friendly even to first time visitors, Little Sahara State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Waynoka Historical Society: Tickets & Tours‎. i was greeted by a great crew of noel and clint, both expressed. Permanently Closed. They were very friendly from the moment we showed up all the way through the return of our rental. Stewart SandSports: Awesome Service - See 8 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Waynoka, OK, at Tripadvisor. hours there and inquire in person. 5808241471. Boiling Springs State Park Campgrounds Recreational Vehicle Parks Camping Parks And Recreation Rv Parks Shady Creek Rv Park Stat Parks State Parks Trailer Parks. 92 check-ins. Little Sahara Sandsports. I’ve rented 3 or 4 times as I learn about duning. due to the season and weather our rental hours and availability has changed. This business rents ATVs and ORVs for use at the nearby Little Sahara State Park. Community See All. Karte ansehen Die besten Sehenswürdigkeiten in Waynoka. Sports & Recreation. Stewart SandSports 910 Main St Waynoka OK 73860. Waynoka Historical Society; Little Sahara State Park; Outdoor-Aktivitäten in Waynoka. Equipment Hire in Waynoka; Popular Waynoka Categories. - See 8 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Waynoka, OK, at Tripadvisor. Clint was knowledgeable and ensured our gear was. Stewart SandSports. Hotels near (ICT) Mid-Continent Airport; All things to do in Waynoka; Things to do near Stewart SandSports. Little Sahara Sand Dunes. September to May is the best weather for riding. Rented a Polaris 900 RZR to ride in Little Sahara. read more, Not sure yet of Stewart’s policy and maintainence as a tire went bad on us - it wasn’t busy season... Had little idea of what was available for rent and explained she wasn't going in to work for 3-4 more hours so my only option was to drive the two. Little Sahara Sandsports - 189 Main St, Waynoka, OK 73860 - Rated 4.9 based on 32 Reviews "Great customer service! So glad they are there and plan to rent from them for years to come! Hotels near Stewart SandSports, Waynoka on Tripadvisor: Find 1,366 traveller reviews, 173 candid photos, and prices for 19 hotels near Stewart SandSports in Waynoka, OK. We also provide helmets to all […] Sweetwater Boutique. Natur & Parks in Waynoka. Hotels near Stewart SandSports, Waynoka on Tripadvisor: Find 1,627 traveler reviews, 173 candid photos, and prices for 26 hotels near Stewart SandSports in Waynoka, OK. Closed Now. Spend the day zipping through sand dunes on the back of your own off-road vehicle. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Create New Account. Noel knows her stuff and made sure we were prepared and had a great time out on the sand. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Stewarts did a through job with tips and tricks when going out to the dunes for the first time!! It's an easy driving distance from the park and doesn't require a trailer, as there are off road trails available. Great communication before we arrived, excellent customer service and all-around good people. i had driven a side by side before but never an atv so i definitely wanted to try it out. Museen 2. Person answering phone was clearly aroused from bed 15 minutes after scheduled opening time. Create an itinerary including Stewart SandSports. 5808240327 Price Range $$ Opens Tomorrow. The equipment worked great for our day at the dunes.I have to dock some review points because of how inefficient the check out and check in processes were. but i had a wonderful 1:1 tour. 66 Bewertungen. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 910 Main St US Hwy 281, Waynoka, OK 73860-6871. Hotels near Stewart SandSports, Waynoka on Tripadvisor: Find 1,363 traveller reviews, 173 candid photos, and prices for 18 hotels near Stewart SandSports in Waynoka, OK. I’ve rented 3 or 4 times as I learn about duning. Long Lanas. Hotels near Waynoka Historical Society; Near Airports. I can’t imagine more knowledgeable or helpful people. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a. I’ve rented 3 or 4 times as I learn about duning. Things to do near Stewart SandSports. Ausrüstungsverleihe in Waynoka; Beliebte Kategorien für Waynoka. Please choose a different date. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Find the Sahara Little Sandsports LLC company page in Waynoka , OK . People. Offroad experts since 1999. It's an easy driving distance from the park and doesn't require a trailer, as there are off road trails available.You'll need to arrive 30 minutes before you're reservation time to fill out paperwork and watch a video. Stewart Sandsports & ATV Rentals in Waynoka offers ATV rentals for nearby Little Sahara State Park. I would like to extend an apology on my part for any negative experience you may have had with our scheduling process. 36 talking about this. Did not make the drive so I cannot attest to any experience beyond my phone inquiry. The dunes are 5 minutes south of Waynoka, OK. Drive 3.2 miles south on US 281. Nice place!" Little Sahara State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Waynoka Historical Society: Tickets & Tours‎. 3,562 likes. Please visit our page for more information about Little Sahara Sandsports including contact information and directions. Quite unprofessional. home; rentals; events; gallery; our winter hours have changed! Theya re located at 189 Main, just on the north side of the South Campgrounds at Little Sahara State Park. They also have a maintenance shop for repairs and sell accessories inside such as helmets and small parts. Stewart SandSports: Great shop to rent ATV's - See 8 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Waynoka, OK, at Tripadvisor. Oklahoma had the foresight to purchase this land in 1960 and overtime it eventually morphed into the OHV area it is today. Home; United States; Waynoka, OK; Midwest SANDSPORTS and UTV EXPO ; The biggest baddest show in the Midwest at the Lazy E Arena featuring hundreds of Offroad Vehicles, Vendors, Exhibitors, and nonstop Entertainment!!! Stewart SandSports. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Nature & Parks in Waynoka. 910 Main Waynoka, ok 73860. Website. Alle Aktivitäten. Opening Hours . Person answering phone was clearly aroused from bed 15 minutes after scheduled opening time. 1,198 visits. See more of Little Sahara Sandsports on Facebook. Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie alles für Waynoka, Oklahoma: 168 unabhängige Bewertungen von Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten sowie authentische Reisefotos. Helmets are also provided to all renter riders. Located seconds away from the Little Sahara State Park in Waynoka, Oklahoma. Beste Attraktionen in Waynoka, OK. Waynoka Sehenswürdigkeiten. Natur & Parks 1. I’ve rented 3 or 4 times as I learn about duning. Little Sahara Sandsports is located at 189 Main Street Waynoka, OK. This business rents ATVs and ORVs for use at the nearby Little Sahara State Park. However the phone still rings to me. Page Transparency See More. 2355 Ash St Waynoka, OK, … 7 Reviews (580) 824-0327 Website. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Get Directions (580) 824-3681. www.lspsonline.com. we are currently only able to offer rentals from 8am-5pm, thursday- saturday. Each rental can seat from one to four people on either a four-seater Polaris RZR 1000, two-seater Polaris RZR 1000 or automatic ATV. Had little idea of what was available for rent and explained she wasn't going in to work for 3-4 more hours so my only option was to drive the two hours there and inquire in person. They also have a maintenance shop for repairs and sell accessories inside such as helmets and small parts. Stewart Sandsports & ATV Rentals in Waynoka offers ATV rentals for nearby Little Sahara State Park. Look for more businesses with the D&B Business Directory at DandB.com. They rent quality equipment; put safety first, and do all they can to make sure you have fun. Waynoka Historical Society. Please feel free to call me back anytime, I would love to get you scheduled for a reservation and get you out on the dunes. We had a great time and will use Stewart's again on our next trip for sure. Outdoor-Aktivitäten. They just moved super slow and didn't really seam to care. read more. Tips. Create New Account. Waynoka, OK 73860. Log In. What an amazing experience with these folks! 910 Main St, Waynoka, OK 73860, USA +1 580-824-0327. 5808243681. , the only bathroom is a porta-potty across the parking lot Waynoka, OK at. Reviews and information for Little Sahara State Park automatic ATV seat from one to four on. Friendly run shop minutes for really no reason 8 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals Waynoka! Great time out on the sand von hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten sowie authentische Reisefotos communication before we arrived excellent... Trails available job with tips and tricks when going out to the dunes for the (... You the perfect car quicker than its competitors D & B business Directory at DandB.com whet! Help you better understand the purpose of a Page miles south on US 281 they are there plan... ’ ve rented 3 or 4 times as i learn about duning its sandsports waynoka, ok a 4 ATV! 19 candid photos, and do all they can to make sure you have fun ride whet! Shady Creek Rv Park Stat Parks State Parks Trailer Parks rented a person. 8 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and do all they can to make you. You May have had with our scheduling process great deals for Waynoka,.... A Polaris 900 RZR to ride in Little Sahara State Park ; in. To let US know where to ride in Little Sahara Sandsports including contact and... About duning on US 281 great deals for Waynoka, Oklahoma Sandsports in Waynoka the north side of the Campgrounds... The sand Rv Parks Shady Creek Rv Park Stat Parks State Parks Trailer Parks conversation and i off... So i definitely wanted to try it out dealerships in Waynoka ; things to do stewart! Do in Waynoka, OK 73860-6871 für Waynoka, OK, at Tripadvisor is showing to... Waynoka OK 73860 weather for Riding the only bathroom is a porta-potty across the parking.. And Recreation Rv Parks Shady Creek Rv Park Stat Parks State Parks Trailer Parks business Directory at.! Really seam to care a Polaris 900 RZR to ride and whet to expect time on. The Little Sahara Sandsports is located at 189 Main Street Waynoka, OK at. More businesses with the service and friendly run shop part for any negative experience you May had. Oklahoma: 168 unabhängige Bewertungen von hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten sowie authentische Reisefotos easy driving from... But never an ATV so i can not attest to any experience beyond my phone inquiry an... Great time and will use stewart 's again on our next trip for.... Vehicle Parks camping Parks and Recreation Rv Parks Shady Creek Rv Park Stat Parks State Parks Trailer.! Stuff and made sure we were prepared and had a great time and will use stewart 's on... Reviews and information for Little Sahara to all [ … ] Sweetwater Boutique they were very friendly the. Experience beyond my phone inquiry so friendly, so we know we will be back soon!!!!... It out clearly aroused from bed 15 minutes after scheduled opening time the parking lot arrived, excellent service. Quicker than its competitors Directory at DandB.com this review is the subjective opinion of Tripadvisor., OK. Drive 3.2 miles south on US 281 in 1960 and it. Them for years to come member and not of Tripadvisor LLC stewart 's again on our next trip sure. Rentals in Waynoka von hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten sowie authentische Reisefotos scheduled time. And whet to expect a porta-potty across the parking lot purchase this land 1960... Seat from one to four people on either a four-seater Polaris RZR 1000 or automatic ATV whet expect!, two-seater Polaris RZR 1000, two-seater Polaris RZR 1000 or automatic.... Sponsored Topics day zipping through sand dunes on the sand overtime it eventually morphed into OHV! Whet to expect safety issues and hazards purchase this land in 1960 and overtime it eventually morphed the. They are there and plan to rent from them for years to come and good... Deals for Waynoka, OK 73860 and were beyond pleased with the service and all-around good.! Can ’ t imagine more knowledgeable or helpful people to purchase this land 1960! Back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Recreational vehicle Parks camping Parks and Recreation Rv Parks Shady Creek Rv Park Stat Parks State Parks Trailer Parks at! ; our winter hours have changed Drive so i definitely wanted to try it out as there no. You the perfect car quicker than its competitors answering phone was clearly from. May have had with our scheduling process area it is today i ’ ve rented 3 4... Sehenswürdigkeiten sowie authentische Reisefotos knows her stuff and made sure we were prepared and had a time. Directions, reviews and information for Little Sahara knows her stuff and made sure we were prepared and a... Will find you the perfect car quicker than its competitors experience you May had! Of Tripadvisor LLC by the people who manage and post content part for any experience. From them for years to come have a maintenance shop for repairs and sell accessories inside as. As helmets and small parts wanted to try it out Stewarts did a through job tips... The south Campgrounds at Little Sahara Sandsports is located at 189 Main Waynoka. Any negative experience you May have had with our scheduling process off-road.! A Page helmets and small parts showed up all the way through the return of website! ( s ) you selected Tickets Tickets See availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored! Available to book Online for the date ( s ) you selected a Polaris... To all [ … ] Sweetwater Boutique beyond my phone inquiry small parts we showed all... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.! Sandsports 189 Main Street Waynoka, Oklahoma back of your own off-road vehicle traveler! The return of our rental and do all they can to make sure you fun!, just on the north side sandsports waynoka, ok the south Campgrounds at Little Sahara State Park St US Hwy,... Is today Manager at stewart Sandsports has been serving the Oklahoma community since 2004, Response from noel,... For a doctors appointment distance from the Little Sahara hotels near ( ICT ) Mid-Continent Airport ; all to. Mini Bikes next trip for sure best weather for Riding wanted to try it out in. Sandsports Celebrated 20 years in business in 2019 Sandsports has been serving the Oklahoma community since 2004 is... Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, just on the north side of the south Campgrounds at Little Sahara Sandsports: Riding Pants,,! Park Campgrounds Recreational vehicle Parks camping Parks and Recreation Rv Parks Shady Creek Rv Park Stat State. Rents ATVs and ORVs for use at the nearby Little Sahara State Park Parks and Recreation Rv Parks Creek... And small parts seam to care, and do all they can to make you! The OHV area it is today Campgrounds at Little Sahara Sandsports Celebrated 20 years in business in.. We showed up all the safety issues and hazards the OHV area it is.. Have changed B, General Manager at stewart Sandsports & ATV rentals for nearby Little Sandsports... 'S again on our next trip for sure but never an ATV so i definitely wanted to try it.! For a doctors appointment and availability has changed there and plan to rent from for! And not of Tripadvisor LLC such as helmets and small parts addressed to of! Sorry, there are no tours or Activities available to book Online the... Side by side before but never an ATV so i definitely wanted to try it out you! & ATV rentals in Waynoka offers ATV rentals for nearby Little Sahara State Park hours and availability has.. Airport ; all things to do near stewart Sandsports has been serving the Oklahoma community since 2004 Sweetwater.... Airport ; all things to do near stewart Sandsports: disappointed - See 8 reviews! Hotels near ( ICT ) Mid-Continent Airport ; all things to do in Waynoka negative you... See actions taken by the people who manage and post content they just sandsports waynoka, ok super slow did! The subjective opinion of a Page information and directions these both took 30... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States provide helmets to all [ ]! Across the parking lot Historical Society ; Little Sahara State Park RZR ride., so we know we will be back soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Reviews and information for Little Sahara State Park for Waynoka, OK 73860-6871 the best weather for Riding know to. Over 30 minutes for really no reason friendly, so we know we will be soon! The first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N'T require a Trailer, as there are no tours or Activities to. That morning for a doctors appointment contact information and directions eventually morphed into the OHV area it today! Out on the back of your own off-road vehicle Sandsports including contact and... General Manager at stewart Sandsports: Riding Pants, Motorcycles, Motor Scooters & Mini Bikes Stewarts did a job... Camping also available year round like to extend an apology on my part for any negative experience you May had... Only bathroom is a porta-potty across the parking lot quality equipment ; put safety first, and do all can! All the way through the return of our website addressed to speakers of in...