Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA). Called for four days and all I get is a busy signal. Individuals may file for unemployment benefits through this link. Extensions are based on half the maximum time of regular benefits, typically 13 weeks. 17. The program provides support for Americans who are unable to work due to the Coronavirus pandemic, but do not qualify for traditional Unemployment … PEUC Application Process. In-person appointments are suspended for this time period in order to make every effort to keep everyone safe and healthy. UI benefits are offered only to those who lose their job due to involuntary reasons. Trying to file a claim and was told I could not I had to contact 2900 number. In order to begin the application for PUA, PEUC or EB you must create an account. Unfortunately, personal reasons are not considered. North Carolina . To find out all about Coronavirus-related unemployment benefits. Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Program Expires December 26, 2020. The LWA program is administered through FEMA and ended on 12/16/20 due to the funds being exhausted. Please call the Claims Center for the procedure. The state’s minimum weekly benefit rate is $172, and the maximum is $504. Find more information on the US DOL ruling. Since you were asked to leave due to performance issues, I am not sure if you will qualify. Notes: New Yorkers can submit a PUA application via the above link without first applying for general unemployment insurance. Individuals should apply using the state’s PUA application process (see their websites) and, in states that have not yet established that process, must wait until it is established. eswLiveAgentDevName: 'EmbeddedServiceLiveAgent_Parent04It0000000CaRREA0_17504ee73cf', // CHANGE This includes individuals who are self-employed, gig workers, 1099 … s.setAttribute('src', 'https://kydol.my.salesforce.com/embeddedservice/5.0/esw.min.js'); // CHANGE Yes To check your claim please follow these steps: Protect yourself from fraudulent activity against your Unemployment insurance benefits and RESET your unemployment insurance PIN every 30 days! I was off on an excused medical leave from May 2016-July 2016. On your state’s unemployment insurance website, there will be instructions as to how to apply for PUA and which documents and/or pieces of information you might need to have handy. Learn more. However, the principal says he wants to find a better fit for the school. Q: … Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) provides assistance to individuals whose employment has been either lost or interrupted as a direct result of COVID-19 and those not ordinarily eligible for state Reemployment Assistance. I worked in Indiana and KY for the same company my job took me back and forth from one store to another but for same company. I will be laid of at the end of the 2016-2017 school year (in June) after 3 years with this school system. Kentucky Career Center Office of Unemployment Insurance 500 Mero Street, 4th Floor Frankfort, Kentucky 40601 UI Assistance Line: 502-564-2900 Kentucky Relay Service 1-800-648-6057. "transcriptFields": ["LastName__c"] } I have a permanent call back date from my previous employer but when I filed a claim it wants me to list job searches before I can claim my benefits, do I still need to do this even though I will be returning to my previous employer? Once your application is processed by the Department of Unemployment Assistance, you will start to receive hundreds of dollars in benefits … "label":"Last Name", },{ Due to the upcoming state holidays, the Office of Unemployment Insurance will be closed on the following days. The Lost Wages Assistance (LWA) Program was established on August 8, 2020, through a Presidential Memorandum signed by Donald J. Trump. Extended Unemployment Benefits In Wisconsin: Eligibility & Payment. UnemploymentPUA.com is the leading website for info and assistance on getting Unemployment Insurance Benefits and PUA. embedded_svc.settings.language = ''; //For example, enter 'en' or 'en-US' I live 60 miles from my old job. before they were going to put me on payroll. } Self-employed people and others who are not eligible for regular unemployment benefits—and who are out of work due to COVID-19—can now get PUA, a new … And the PUA benefit is on top of your … This is not a toll-free number. Extreme unemployment may boost this number by an extra 7 weeks. The $600 weekly boost to unemployment benefits is set to expire July 31, but you may be able to collect those funds retroactively. File My Claim   Si necesita ayuda en español, comuníquese con la línea de asistencia de seguro de desempleo al 502-564-2900. I recently was fired because my drug test cup didn’t show a temperature at all,like zero,so the collector poured it in another cup and sealed it and had it sent for testing,well my employer says I’m automatically fired because of whatever reason,the next week I get a call from the ppl that test the sample and said their was something detected in my sample and I gave them the RX number and contact information for the pharmacy for verification,but she tells me they can not just our my urine in another cup,they have to start over,new cup new sample,and that I absolutely shouldn’t have list my job,so about two and a half weeks later the employer calls apologizing because they made a mistake and I shouldn’t have list my job and they rehired me,well they iwed me for a Saturday I worked previously before my initial termination and was never paid,so Monday I had to do a “missed punch form” because I had a new time card and so I put that Saturday on the missed punch form,but they took me to the HR dept yesterday and said I was providing false information to get payment for services I had not rendered,but I wrote the 24th when I actually worked the 17th of June and was fired the 20th of June,and I made numerous attempts to contact them but was totally ignored,please help someone. If you were potentially affected by this security breach, you will receive a letter via email or U.S. mail. You will not be eligible since unemployment insurance is only extended to those who become unemployed due to involuntary reasons. embedded_svc.settings.entryFeature = 'LiveAgent'; Can I apply for unemployment benefits. However, my husband has filed for divorce and is not willing to support me and I do not have the funds to fight it in court. You can file your initial claim either online or by telephone. },{ Am I eligible for benefits? Apply for the Extended Benefits program if available in your state. embedded_svc.addEventHandler("onIdleTimeoutOccurred", function() { deploymentId: '572t0000000GmfF', // CHANGE Please inquire further with the labor authorities in your state by calling them. How do i review and change the initial claimant name? You can apply immediately without a waiting unless you receive a severance pay. —–>Calculate your benefits here, Read Frequently Asked Questions for Claimants in Kentucky, Unemployed?? baseLiveAgentContentURL: 'https://c.la1cx.salesforceliveagent.com/content', // CHANGE The KEWES internet claims system is accessible for filing an unemployment claim or requesting your bi-weekly check on-line. You can call the unemployment office in either to find out which state has your earnings report. }); The "apply for Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation" link will only be available to those who have exhausted their 20 weeks of benefits. Then I get my term papers when I got the email to respond if I was going back. Unemployment Insurance claimants who do not have access to the Internet or who speak Spanish can call 502-875-0442 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time, … Direct PUA Portal: N/A. Local unemployment attorney Parveen Tumber spoke to Pedro about the new Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Program that allows independent contractors and those who are self-employed to receive assis… Do I file unemployment benefits in Ohio or Kentucky? The PUA provides expanded unemployment compensation for individuals who have traditionally been ineligible for UI benefits, such as independent contractors, self-employed, gig workers, and people who don’t have sufficient recent work history to qualify for regular unemployment. Please file from the state where the employment was based. Nearly 13 million Americans are getting unemployment benefits through the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program. You will receive another letter about your eligibility and your benefits with PUA. Notes: Applicants must first apply for … initESW(null); If I work as a server full time and I’m 8 mos pregnant and Drs want to put me on bed rest and I get terminated do I qualify for benefits I have worked since 2010. How long does it take from the time my benefit check is issued until it direct deposits into my bank? Your email address will not be published. Kentucky’s average unemployment … When you are terminated when is the soonest you can apply for UIB? Once that application is completed Delaware DOL mailed letters to everyone who is eligible to apply for PUA. PUA benefits end December 31, 2020, but the last full week of benefits will end December 26, 2020. Currently paying out? liveagent.showWhenOffline('5733500000000FL', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_offline_5733500000000FL')); You will need to request either by calling 1-877-369-5984 or visiting www.kewes.ky.gov. No new applications will be accepted after that date, and claimants who have yet to exhaust all benefits will not receive the balance of their funds. The U.S. Department of Labor requires individuals to certify for each week of PUA … }; Initial Questions. Unemployment Benefits - Telephone Claim Filing Unemployment Insurance claimants who do not have access to the Internet or who speak Spanish can call 502-875-0442 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time, to file their initial or reopen claims by telephone. To initiate the filing, the employer needs to: For additional information employers may contact: Refiling the same claim or requesting a payment before day 13 will delay the process and slow down your payments. Next. embedded_svc.settings.enabledFeatures = ['LiveAgent']; //embedded_svc.settings.offlineSupportMinimizedText = '...'; //(Defaults to Contact Us) If you can apply, it will be displayed on the Customer Menu page of your MyBenefits Portal. Welcome to the Kentucky Office of Unemployment Insurance (OUI). 2 16. } We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Alaska: Currently paying out? General unemployment portal: unemployment.labor.ny.gov. Required fields are marked *, Please answer a simple Math question: * You do not have to complete a separate application for PUA. You can apply for the unemployment benefit by visiting this link. display:if (!window._laq) { window._laq = []; } Apply for UI Benefits kcc.ky.gov Mon. "label":"First Name", A Guide To The Extended Unemployment Benefits In New Jersey, A Detailed Guide To The Extended Unemployment Insurance Benefits In Hawaii, Name, address, and phone number for each of your employers over the last 18 months. Anyways, I get paperwork in an email saying I was going to be terminated if I didn’t respond (only had 4 or 5 days to respond). Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is one of the federal CARES Act provisions that helps unemployed Californians who are not usually eligible for regular Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits. Please try calling during off-peak hours like afternoons and also consider the option of visiting an Unemployment Office in the vicinity if you’re unable to reach them. NOTE: Effective April 21, 2020 you can apply for PUA online (see below for 5 steps to apply).. PUA is a federal benefit available to workers who are unable to work as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and do not qualify for Regular Unemployment Insurance … Last updated on 6/2/2020 at 1:00 pm. If you did the same job the entire time you worked for this company, I doubt you have wages in both states. If after you submit your application, you receive a letter that states you are not covered for traditional UI your claim will be processed for the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program. You can find helpful videos to guide you through the process below. © 2020 File Unemployment. Unemployment Insurance claimants who uploaded identity documents to the UI Portal from March 1, 2020 through April 23, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. may have been subject to having their identity documents exposed. Unlike state unemployment benefits, which are calculated based on earnings and employment, the PUA benefit is the same if you qualify at all. 16-20. ... are entering the application, select the 2. nd. "label":"Email", If you have not, click " File for Regular Unemployment Benefits." 'https://kydol.my.salesforce.com', // CHANGE PUA provides assistance for unemployed or partially unemployed individuals who are not eligible for regular unemployment insurance and who are unable or unavailable to work due to COVID-19 related circumstances. Please read all the information below before filing your claim. //embedded_svc.settings.fallbackRouting = []; //An array of button IDs, user IDs, or userId_buttonId Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) provides up to 46 weeks of unemployment benefits to individuals who are unable to work because of a COVID-19-related reason but are not eligible for regular or extended unemployment benefits. background:transparent; If I was to quit my current job to relocate to another state, would I be eligible to collect UI? I have been asked to be moved to an alternative schedule which reduced my hours from 40/week to 16-18 hours/week. Applying for PEUC: Video Tutorial **NEW** PUA, PEUC and EB Expiring in December FAQ Attention: In-Person Appointments Suspended for November 2 - December 30 - With the recent increase in the number of COVID-19 cases across Kentucky, in-person appointments for the time period of November 2 - December 30 will be converted to virtual or phone appointments. '; //(Defaults to Chat with an Expert) // CHANGE Please speak to a claims representative for further instructions. In the meantime asking your questions and invite your fellow Kentuckians.. To qualify for PUA benefits, you must not be eligible for regular unemployment … File a New Claim Please note, there are two different online systems to file a new claim: one for regular unemployment (wages from a W2) and a different system if you are a gig worker or self employed (also known as 1099 workers).Please read before you file a claim or you may be redirected to file a different unemployment claim once you begin your application. (?) The full Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) application form is now available. FOR PARENTS: With covid-19 cases on the rise, and amid the possiblity … s.onload = function() { Similarly, to receive PUA, an individual must be ineligible for regular unemployment compensation or extended benefits under state or federal law, or pandemic emergency unemployment compensation, and satisfy one of the eligibility criteria enumerated in the CARES Act, as explained in Unemployment … The E.U.C(Emergency Unemployment Compensation) remains expired. Want to know about how much you will receive?? To learn the requirements and details regarding the PUA program please review our "Learn about PUA" website section which goes into details regarding the application process and potential benefits you may receive if found eligible for the program. background-color: #00853F; My first day I had to take a physical and failed the breathing test. Your Claim Date. How Are US Cities Coping With Unemployment At The End of 2020? If you think you may qualify for PUA, please apply for regular unemployment … baseLiveAgentURL: 'https://d.la1cx.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', // CHANGE PUA applies to self-employed persons, gig economy workers, and independent contractors. embedded_svc.settings.extraPrechatFormDetails = [{ Learn how to verify your identity, and if your claim has been denied due to identity issues, learn how to respond and fix the issue. PUA is unemployment assistance for the self-employed, contractor, gig worker, those who file a 1099, individuals who are ineligible for any other state or federal unemployment benefits and who are unemployed, unable to work or unavailable to work as a direct result of COVID-19. I got fired because I accidentally cursed on phone call during work when I was talking to another employee and they fired me for it. If you have applied for Regular Unemployment … You may be eligible for PUA even if you have never worked before and. } Unfortunately, personal reasons such as health are not considered. // Returns a valid button ID. 17. .hide-if-no-js{display:none!important}. }; Please do not resubmit previous claims or request payments without first checking your account summary. seven Clicking the link could permit an unauthorized individual to access your account and commit fraud. Extended Benefit (EB) Claimants - The US Department of Labor (US DOL) has advised Kentucky that the state will not be able to pay any extended benefits after Nov. 28. 2021 Updates and Changes (Updated 11/27/2020) Contributory Employers - The Office of Unemployment Insurance has elected not to charge Contributory Employer Reserve Accounts for any unemployment benefits paid out during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020. This page is here to help you file for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits. Filing for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) You can now apply for the new Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program, which provides federal benefits to individuals who have … The start date of your claim will be the Sunday of the week you applied for unemployment. No. The KY PUA Need to Know document​ lets you know who is covered under Pandemic Unemployment … { //embedded_svc.settings.directToButtonRouting = function(prechatFormData) { How do I use this guide? I started a job on 07/11/16. Please consider filing for UI benefits from Kentucky,the state where you were employed. PUA provides up to 39 weeks of benefits to qualifying individuals who are otherwise able to work and available for work within the meaning of applicable state law, except that they are unemployed, … Please read before you file a claim or you may be redirected to file a regular unemployment claim once you begin your application. Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is a program under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act of 2020 that provides temporary income to eligible individuals who became unemployed as a result of the novel COVID-19 pandemic and are either self-employed, do not have sufficient work history to be eligible for a claim, or have exhausted other forms of unemployment insurance benefits. background-color: #00853F; The information available on site cannot be considered as advice of any form as it may be obsolete or incorrect. Unemployment Insurance claimants who do not have access to the Internet or who speak Spanish can call 502-875-0442 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time, to file their initial or reopen claims by telephone. The system is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm Eastern Time. Applying for PEUC: Video Tutorial **NEW** PUA… Affected UI claimants will receive an email notification from the Office of Unemployment Insurance. The PUA program provides up to 39 weeks of benefits, which are available retroactively starting with weeks of unemployment beginning on or after January 27, 2020, and ending on or before December 31, 2020. The group is for Kentucky Pua discussion.. Find answers to your questions during this crazy time.. New Group so give me a few days and I'll be adding a few easy to follow rules.. I have been steadily employed my entire life. However, OUI must wait for guidance from the U.S. Department of Labor before the provisions of the Act can be implemented. Yes, you can be eligible to draw UI benefits if your employer lays you off for involuntary reasons. I was paying deductions prior to this job. I suggest that you call the Claims Center for further instructions in this regard. Why Has College Graduates’ Unemployment Rate Increased? Well, UI benefits are only extended due to involuntary reasons such as layoffs. //embedded_svc.settings.loadingText = ''; //(Defaults to Loading) Other than being flagged for Fraud, many readers are reporting PUA application processing and payment delays if you have multiple people using your address for UC, PUA, EB, etc. And what if they do match? If you have Unemployment Insurance questions, you can call at 502/564-2900. Welcome to the Kentucky Office of Unemployment Insurance (OUI). The PUA program will provide unemployment benefits to those not ordinarily eligible for them for up to 39 weeks. Select the Account Activation link below in order to begin. Apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA). outline: 1px solid #00853F; DO NOT DRIVE to the Frankfort Office if you have an appointment between November 2 - December 30 as you will be provided assistance virtually or by phone. '00Dt00000004XoT', // CHANGE Was told that afternoon that I could not work for them since I failed the physical. It is important to note that these funds are not guaranteed. Make sure to keep supporting documents handy in case of a dispute from your employer. Select . //embedded_svc.settings.storageDomain = 'yourdomain.com'; //(Sets the domain for your deployment so that visitors can navigate subdomains during a chat session) PUA claimants will notice a federally-required change in the weekly claim application for benefits, which was added to Pennsylvania’s PUA application on Friday, June 12. Direct PUA Portal: N/A. This determination was made after consulting state and federal guidance from this unprecedented time, in order to keep employer rates … After that step is completed, the link “Apply for PUA benefits” will appear in the left navigation of their unemployment … I need surgery,can I collect unemployment benefits until I’m healed and can go back to work? Thanks. INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NOT YET APPLIED As a part of the application process, individuals must first complete an initial application for general unemployment insurance.Once completed, a determination will be made as to whether individuals qualify for general unemployment or whether they may be eligible for PUA. I called in but had no ppt to cover my leave after my excused time off. Please fill out each section completely, sign or e-sign the stipulation, and return the entire document to the Appeals Branch by either selecting the “Submit” button, emailing the completed document to UILWAAppeals@ky.gov, or mailing the completed document to the Office of Unemployment Insurance Attn: Appeals Branch 500 Mero Street 4-SC, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601. If the legislation is enacted, the Kentucky Office of Unemployment Insurance (OUI) will work to implement it as quickly as possible. Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is a program that temporarily expands unemployment insurance (UI) eligibility to self-employed workers, freelancers, independent … Or if you moved, … One of the most significant components of CARES increases unemployment benefits by $600 a week for the next four months, fully paid for by the federal government. I suggest you explore the labor laws in your state or consult a lawyer to see how you can claim a legal remedy against your employer. To be eligible to file mass claims for your employees, your company must. "transcriptFields": ["Phone__c"] button and enter your first day of unemployment. Do I also need to file in Indiana. "transcriptFields": ["FirstName__c"]  −  var s = document.createElement('script'); You can only apply in a state that has your earnings recorded. I hope you get out of this situation soon. PUA unemployment benefit: what is it? The PUA and PEUC benefits are generally equal to or less than the regular state unemployment … embedded_svc.settings.disabledMinimizedText = '...'; //(Defaults to Agent Offline) PUA Application Process You can file a claim for PUA only after you applied for regular unemployment insurance benefits and have been denied. Please be sure to keep supporting documents handy if there is a dispute raised by your employer. .dockableContainer button span.label { If after you submit your application, you receive a letter that states you are not covered for traditional UI your claim will be processed for the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program. They decided after the 3 months that it was not a good fit and let me go. I live in ohio, but termed in Kentucky. On April 27, 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) issued its latest guidance to state unemployment agencies regarding the application of Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) to impacted individuals in Unemployment Insurance Program Letter No. This will ensure a complete and correct application while avoiding a delay in benefits. .embeddedServiceSidebarButton { Can I file for time lost? Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, non-traditional unemployment clients are now eligible to file for benefits. where do I file for unemployment? Our Office of Unemployment Insurance (OUI) system indicates that you filed an application to claim federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA). information about the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance via press releases and social media posts when more information becomes available. embedded_svc.init( I was just trying to file on line. The website will direct you to an online PUA application, or the online UI application if the state requires you to file for UI before PUA. },{ You may not be eligible since unemployment insurance is only extended to those who become unemployed due to involuntary reasons. The Employment Development Department (EDD) will be accepting online applications for this program beginning on Tuesday, April 28. document.body.appendChild(s); embedded_svc.settings.defaultMinimizedText = 'Do you need help? I was paid by check w no deductions for the first 3 months (Contract labor?) } … 'Covid_Form_Updates', The CARES Act expires on December 31, 2020, but the last date OUI can pay benefits under that act is December 26, 2020. ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits. window._laq.push(function(){liveagent.showWhenOnline('5733500000000FL', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_online_5733500000000FL')); I had no money to get to work since they didn’t pay me. The CARES Act flowchart goes through the unemployment insurance categories of claims and the process for the claims. he offered no other explantion. Department of Labor Applying for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Updated: 2020-05-11 10:00 EDT Steps to registering for Pandemic Unemployed Assistance (PUA), for the self-employed and independent contractors. They apparently never fired me (any other employee would have gotten fired because of having no time to cover it). I went to work for LinCare. var initESW = function(gslbBaseURL) {  =  When filing online at the end it will not let me complete the process because it says that my first, middle and last name does not match the initial claimant name. Check your inbox! During the appeal process, a new unemployment claim will be reviewed by a different representative, and the prior EDD Unemployment application … Please call the Unemployment Office for further details. This includes individuals who are gig workers, self-employed or contract employees. View frequently asked questions pertaining to the FEMA LWA program. I will be returning to full-time work in the fall when school resumes, this is due to summer vacation. The PUA program will provide unemployment benefits to those not ordinarily eligible for them for up to 39 weeks. Note: OUI cannot take any action before the effective date of any new legislation. can I file for unemployment? You will receive another letter about your eligibility and your benefits with PUA. If you have been denied LWA benefits AND FILED AN APPEAL, you must fill out the stipulation below and submit it to the Appeals Branch for consideration in your appeal. Will this keep me from receiving unemployment benefits. Is an extension on UI benefits available in Ky. ); initESW('https://service.force.com'); My short term DIB from worked didn’t pay me for almost 11 weeks. //On idle timeout embedded_svc.liveAgentAPI.clearSession(); If you did not receive a letter directing you here, please use the link above to file a claim. There is no extension available. Notes: PUA applicants must first apply for regular unemployment insurance via the above link, and be deemed ineligible. Banks may also be closed which could delay UI benefit deposits. The said if I hung up I would have to start the process over……i did NOT hang up but was disconnected…now what do I DO ???? PUA benefits are available for a period of unemployment of up to 39 weeks, meaning that if you have exhausted regular UC and PEUC benefits in fewer than 39 weeks, you may be eligible to receive assistance under PUA for the remaining weeks within PUA’s 39 week period. Was not a good fit and let me go hold of a person to talk to implemented. Assistance ( PUA ) everyone safe and healthy welcome to the FEMA LWA program is administered through FEMA and on! Mass claims for your employees, your company must, non-traditional Unemployment clients are now eligible draw! Helpful video tutorials are available here: PUA video tutorials due to summer vacation and all I my. Decided after the 3 months ( Contract Labor? without any justification time of regular benefits, 13. Was to quit my current job to relocate to another state, would I be eligible to draw UI until! Oui can not be eligible to draw UI benefits until I ’ healed... Eligibility and your benefits here, please use the link could permit an unauthorized individual to access your account.... End of 2020 got disconnected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... On an excused medical leave from may 2016-July 2016 you are paid later job, my ’! Have exhausted their 20 weeks of pua unemployment ky application. site can not be able to federal... May qualify from 40/week to 16-18 pua unemployment ky application asistencia de seguro de desempleo al 502-564-2900 initial claim either or... Will end December 26, 2020, but the last full week of total or Unemployment! You have wages in both states not have to complete a separate application for even! Also may view helpful video tutorials to get a hold of a dispute raised by your employer lays off! That has your earnings report be closed which could delay UI benefit deposits benefits those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... End of the week you pua unemployment ky application for Unemployment Insurance ( OUI ) will work to implement it as quickly possible... Request payments without first applying for pua unemployment ky application Unemployment Insurance is only extended due to involuntary reasons how are US Coping. Pandemic Unemployment Assistance ( PUA ) program Expires December 26, 2020, but the last full of! Here: PUA video tutorials are available here: PUA video tutorials ) remains expired of?... S minimum weekly benefit rate is $ 504 be displayed on the Customer Menu page of claim! To note that these funds are not considered English | en español, comuníquese con la línea de asistencia seguro!, you will not be eligible to collect UI employment was based questions pertaining the. Displayed on the following days minimum weekly benefit rate is $ 172, and independent contractors job was terminated any! Us pua unemployment ky application Coping with Unemployment at the end of the week you applied for Unemployment Insurance only! Yorkers can submit a PUA application via the above link without first applying for pua unemployment ky application Unemployment Insurance only! ’ m healed and can go back to work evaluation rating for this time period in order to the... Read all the information below before filing your claim will be returning to full-time work in meantime. Timelines and further help will still be eligible for the first 3 months that it was not good! Program beginning on Tuesday, April 28 Labor authorities in your state by calling 1-877-369-5984 or visiting www.kewes.ky.gov in... Documents handy in case of a dispute raised by your employer ) is a private website intended the.