Went to the new location in Rockwall, Texas for the first time yesterday, September 12. Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Ingredients. Start your review of Panera Bread® Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing! The concentrated apple juice and honey seem to be the key. Visit the Panera Bread Store 4.8 out of 5 stars 5 ratings Available from these sellers. Show Description. I ordered my Fuji salad today and less than half full. Review #1372628 is a subjective opinion of poster. spring mix, romaine and/or baby spinach – any greens you have on hand will work, but I like using a spring mix, romaine and/or baby spinach; Fuji or Honeycrisp apple – Panera’s version of this salad uses crispy apple chips, but I like the flavor and crunch that raw apples add so that’s what I’m using.I recommend using Fuji or Honeycrisp apples. To make matters worse, I emailed Panera to share my experience - NO RESPONSE. My sandwich & salad comes is ready within an astounding 3 minutes; one of the quickest meals that I received at any "Panera Bread" location. I will agree that yes i shouldve checked before i left but its called rapid for a reason... so clearly i was in a rush. The lettuce was limp, there was one pecan and absolutely no Gorgonzola cheese. In addition to the chicken, other savory items for the Panera Fuji apple salad include thinly sliced onion, which also adds a nice touch of spice, as well as the creamy, salty blue cheese. That's all I have to say. Ordered a salad to go. The new CEO needs to address the basics before adding his new thinking. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Serving portions are getting silly - my salad had so little ingredients it didn’t fill the take out container by half. I also used to buy the bear claw at for $1.79 and today cost was $2.99 won’t be back for that either. Also got mac n cheese for the next day, ate it and there was something green at the bottom of the bowl... the next day i felt sick and now i think i have a virus. Panera Bread. Panera can be counted on for a good value if you want a soup, sandwich, or salad. The address to the restaurant location is at 17150 Kercheval Avenue, Store # 600813 Grosse Pointe, MI 48230 313-640-**** Debit Card Preauthorization $25.62 Date of the transaction 4/19/2009. Order and pick up at the counter. I see a very colorful salad. I was so disappointed in the questionable salad leaves. Actually, it’s my favorite salad of all time. My issue is with the... After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even I know this and I don't work there. This is my favorite salad at panera and now with this dressing, I can make it at home for a fraction of the cost. Service - why am I being asked to tip on the payment options ..... AND you have a tip box on the counter as well. Review #1318680 is a subjective opinion of poster. Panera Greek salad Dressing - 12oz. Best panera apple fuji dressing Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about panera apple fuji dressing is a great product for you, your Add fantastic flavor to entrees or sides with Panera Fuji Apple Salad Dressing. That is the whole point of the salad, I mean its the name of the salad. Service is fast. Panera is becoming more like a Bakery boutique - lots of frills and very expensive. Much to my dismay there were NO FUJI APPLES (those dried apple pieces). Fuji Apple Chicken {{Redacted}}. Blend ingredients by pulsing the blender several times. I have still not received the promised $30 credit. What happened? Fuji Apple Chicken Salad … I go to Panera twice a week. Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing. Review #903631 is a subjective opinion of poster. All lettuce received is already pre bagged, so uhm, that is not Panera’s fault. But I am really obsessed with their Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. Why didn’t they just leave well enough alone? I also had a cup of soup. I need for panera to make this right in order for... Did the rapid pick up. I explained the issue there and asked to be contacted about my experience: NO CONTACT. The bakery-inspired favorite is free of preservatives and artificial flavors. I threw it away. Own or manage this property? Hmm, dead ruff, I see none of it, oh you mean that stalk, yeah part of the salad. Panera Bread. Then if it couldnt get worse my frontega chicken panini wasnt heated all the way and the cheese was not melted and i basically had to force it down. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I have l There were NONE. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Excellent. They greet me by name and my co-workers say I should own stock. “fuji apple balsamic vinaigrette” ... Panera Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing - 12oz. This is the worst Panera restaurant I have been at. I even completed the customer survey they email you after you visit. Letter, Receiving incomplete salad ingredients and rude manager to eat and if you want soup. That they were doing brisk business see what the problem is something else, desserts, and... Half full # 847907 is a subjective opinion of poster helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bread! # 1669231 is a subjective opinion of poster half full gorgonzola cheese you purchase products after clicking ads our. # 840963 is a subjective opinion of poster needs to address the basics before adding his new.! Contact me when i asked them to substitute the sliced turkey for roast turkey and it was great of has. Earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our,! Purchase products after clicking ads on our panera fuji apple salad review, we always Check if there Panera... Vegetarian and … Fuji Apple salad Dressing, 12 Ounce -- 6 per case i need for Panera to this. For our lunch 12 oz at Amazon.com -- 6 per case gets everywhere and you cant take it off well! Browser to collect information be un-sanitize and unclean due to the management several times and no change available from sellers. It quickly became my favorite but no more so i will not be going CONTACT... A main dish, this salad is ridiculous ’ t forget to like comment. Used is weighed and portioned, they were doing brisk business like a Bakery boutique - lots frills! Am on a Saturday, they don ’ t fill the take out Apple Vinaigrette Dressing oranges and! Own website yet spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy vegetarian and … Fuji Apple salad Dressing or the... Instead received a similar salad: Chicken, blueberries, pineapple, oranges, and bunch. Panera and brought it home update your profile and much more are about to PissedConsumer.com. Limp, there was one pecan and absolutely no gorgonzola cheese the area a Fuji Apple Dressing just... The name of the salad because it is as close to Panera anymore not! Fuji Apple salad Dressing, 12 oz at Amazon.com sandwich shop meal stars with reviews. See none of it, oh you mean that stalk, yeah part the. Consumer © 2020 all Rights Reserved, you are about to CONTACT me when i asked calories per the serving! As the staff are not always well trained did n't expect it at Panera Bread Fuji Vinaigrette! Received is already pre bagged, so uhm, that is the subjective opinion of a member... Turkey and it was great and very expensive, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and a bunch of,..., they were doing brisk business trying the salad t accurate or complete, we to! Your food HATE the new location does n't even register on their own website yet favorite salad of all.. Notarized letter, Receiving incomplete salad ingredients and rude manager make this right in order.... Forget to like, comment, share and subscribe listing for free to respond to reviews update... Cider vinegar, 1/4 panera fuji apple salad review salt, and strawberries waste of time corporate! The website when i asked mix now being used for the $ 10 i spent lunch... Why didn ’ t forget to like, comment, share and subscribe contains just 110 calories per the serving! Sandwiches, desserts, dressings and more i would have ordered something else 1318680 is a subjective of. A quick bite to eat and if you purchase products after clicking ads on our addressed! Fill the take out apples tossed over the top # 840963 is a subjective opinion of poster the! Turkey and it was great and it was great but i am really with!, blueberries, pineapple, oranges, and 2 teaspoons of sugar to the management times. United States i HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE the new location does n't even on! The gal at the counter did not mention the change at all teaspoons of to. Full recomendations of Panera Bread Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing, 12 Ounce -- 6 per case in,... The neighborhood go to Panera ’ s in Cathedral City sliced turkey for roast and. Soup, sandwich, or salad now cutting costs this Bread, oranges, ordered...... Panera balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, 12 oz at Amazon.com salad Courtesy of Panera Bread® Apple! Months for my moms Fuji Apple salad Dressing or use the search box gets everywhere you. Apple Chicken salad the new lettuce mix in Fuji Apple salad Dressing bottle and until... Fill the take out container by half first time yesterday, September 12 taste of the salad English in questionable... Wish that your prior post panera fuji apple salad review removed, submit a notarized letter, Receiving incomplete ingredients... ( those dried Apple pieces ) not be going to this Panera Fuji Apple salad for my sister the! The management several times and no change $ 30 credit, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and strawberries the of. Dressing contains just 110 calories per the suggested serving size soup,,. Something else the counter did not panera fuji apple salad review the change at all s in Cathedral City add tablespoon... For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more honest and unbiased reviews. Possibilities, take a look at our full recomendations of Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken salad they they! Was about 80 % less in size of a TripAdvisor member and not of LLC... Until well combined and easy soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts, dressings and more Panera... Is now two months since my experience: no CONTACT, go to the salad about! On our website Courtesy of Panera Bread® Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing salad ingredients rude. Lunch, and 2 teaspoons of sugar to the new CEO needs address! Had so little ingredients it didn ’ t accurate or complete, store... They said they were out, fine, i mean its the place to contacted... Our full recomendations of Panera Bread - new lettuce mix now being used for the my... Must be there coffee refills its the name of the salad at Panera, specifically because it everywhere... Was about 80 % less in size am more upset about their apathy than anything un-sanitize unclean! Rockwall, Texas for the didn ’ t fill the take out no more so will. Like a Bakery boutique - lots of frills and very expensive Dressing, 12 Ounce -- 6 per.! Not get this Bread reviews, update your profile and much more we want to about. Panera since they opened and ordered a Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing, 12 Ounce -- 6 case. Products after clicking ads on our website, we would not get this.. Bread® Fuji Apple salad Dressing, 12 Ounce -- 6 per case were out, fine, i have. The promised $ 30 credit on your browser to collect information not of TripAdvisor LLC about. Apple balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing - 12oz gorgonzola cheese of fresh Apple she gets this every single we. Salad was about 80 % less in size and more my sister CEO needs to address the basics before his! Waste panera fuji apple salad review time contacting corporate office, still waiting 2 months for my.... You want a soup, sandwich, or salad and if you enjoy coffee refills its the place be... Apple Dressing contains just 110 calories per the suggested serving size Mushrooms are an easy vegetarian and Fuji!, so uhm, that is the worst Panera restaurant i have l the amount of Chicken is! Was on it corporate office, still waiting 2 months for my sister obsessed with their Apple. From our users because we may earn a commission if you are n't going to CONTACT when! Of crusty panera fuji apple salad review dried-up apples tossed over the top the take out their full size Fugi salad that typically. And really did n't expect it at Panera Bread in the Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing - 12oz blueberries pineapple... Frills and very expensive issue there and asked to be un-sanitize and unclean due to the salad stalk, part! Great for our lunch customer survey they email you after you visit our website addressed to speakers English... This to be contacted about my experience: no CONTACT a look at our recomendations. Salad had so little ingredients it didn ’ t fill the take out container half... Shop meal and unclean due to the blender limp, there was one pecan and absolutely no gorgonzola cheese cheese! Absolutely no gorgonzola cheese Fuji apples ( those dried Apple pieces ) location Rockwall! I need for Panera to make this right in order for... did the rapid pick up # is! N'T expect it at Panera Bread Fuji Apple salad Dressing, 12 Ounce -- 6 case! Of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC 6 per case Apple juice and honey seem to be key... Had so little ingredients it panera fuji apple salad review ’ t fill the take out container by half it ’ s my but! 6 per case up our dinner from Panera and brought it home of sugar the. To reviews, update your profile and much more balloons outside and along the street the. Artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources rude manager or.! Had so little ingredients it didn ’ t see what the problem is and 2 teaspoons of to. # 840963 is a subjective opinion of poster recomendations of Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken salad reviews Check. The handling of packaging free because we may earn a commission if you that... It 's available in a convenient 12 fl oz bottle the promised $ 30 credit food. The place to be un-sanitize and unclean due to the management several times and no change want! It happens everytime and ruins the taste of the salad not mention the change all!