Power with the intention to destroy, six tails is very fast, chakra arms, chakra blast, unpredictable, goku would really have his work cut out for him. Part 2 Goku: You finna get sonned (sonned) You ninjas is done (done) Spirit bomb your whole village then go get Hinata and then squeeze on her buns (Hinata: Naruto!) RELATED: Goku Vs. 7.2 Ko! I don't. so luffy and naruto would work together untill they beat goku. Still these two universes are separated by two totally different power limits and comparing the two really does seem pointless. Goku anyone knows is the strongest. Intelligence: Genius. But you still can't over look the sharingan and Mangekyo sharingan or the uchihas which is more on Their level!!!! Saiken vs Hedorah. ", which is kinda douchey, and makes DB Fake. "Who are you? OK, guys. I know some Naruto fans may not like this, but they just have to accept it. The beast's chakra supplements the jinchūriki and they are able to manipulate the chakra to a certain extent: Utakata can form it into wave… They are surrounded by a layer of red, wispy chakra granting them enhanced strength, speed and healing. Now we know that before Goku died, he and piccolo were very close in power levels. All you people who hate Naruto THIER PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT SAME!!!!!! Naruto shouldn't ever be compared to DB! Speed: Goku is able to break the sound barrier by 3-4 at his top speed while Naruto's legacy of being the son of the 4th Hokage (Minato Namikaze a man that is a descendant of a clan literally known for their speed [which is, at best, 5-6x the speed of light]) combined with the nine-tails is even faster. Taiki150 11:07, October 29, 2011 (UTC). While the attack was immensely powerful, It failed to break through the barrier and also didn't destroy the entire planet. He couldn't beat even Yamcha! Watch the series again. If Naruto Grew up on Planet Vegita How Much Stronger do u think he would be? --Ssj3gogeta96 (talk) 15:01, November 17, 2013 (UTC)ssj3gogeta96, /\ Please, show me where Goku destroys a single solar system, let alone several in an instant. Naruto win in better story, and better strength. Location: Fight takes place in the middle of the wasteland Goku and Vegeta fought in … Madara Uchiha could easily use Goku's power to destory him. This episode first aired in Japan on January 13, 1988. even before goku goes to namek and have trained in 100x gravity, he would pulverize naruto before he could even think "that is one messed up hair cut that dude has". It's like the observation haki from OP. see naruto and see. Something Kyuubi's size would be enough to garner attention but I don't think either one could do much of anything to one another. So... Four. 2. Topic Archived; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Naruto totally looooseeeer! ), Intangibility (Although the Bijuu transform into physical matter and give themselves normal biological bodies, they are primarily made entirely out of energy and have been shown to exist in that state. Hell, why would they even be fighting anyway? Madara Uchiha could easily use Goku's power to destory him. I agree that SSJ3 Goku would win, but naruto doesn't suck! There's no competition between naruto and goku as much as people may like the debate--Ssj3gogeta96 (talk) 22:15, January 9, 2013 (UTC)ssj3gogeta96, base form goku could blink and beat that useless naruto, SSJ3. Goku's power is everything to him, yes he can destory plants very easily but he would never do that. -TaylorHyuuga, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7737897/1/Drangon_Ball_bNaruto_b_DBN. There is no way they can teleport To get it off either. There are several reasons for this, the first being that in the early saga's of Dbz we witness piccolo blowing up the moon with a single shot, and afterwards its not like he's really exhausted from doing so. The ten tails, can cast a genjutsu reflection off the moon, being easily able to manipulate Goku. Back to Obito Uchiha vs. Goku both can transport instantly, however Obito can transport any blast of Goku's into Goku's head or any weakness point; this is a simple tool obito can use with both his eyes. If they made the game on a even universe playing Field which they should, this would be very much A even fight. he could have a good fight with krillin but would lose in the end! Saiyan Saga Goku before he met Raditz would be more than enough to finish the 9-Tail Fox. You have obviously not seen DBZ. Ssj4 goku v ryu and ultimate gohan vs. Spiderman, Ssj3 goku is capable of destroying the planet just by charging up. The ten tails is actually in the form of a flower, which is chakra itself. Naruto can access three tails of his nine tails cloak as a Teen. Read the topic about Goku vs Luffy vs Naruto vs Natsu vs Ichigo on MyAnimeList, and join in the discussion on the largest online anime and manga database in the world! But i think its little bit lower then 200! Key: 50% Kyūbi | Prime Kyūbi | Six Paths Sage Chakra Enhancement, Moltres (Pokémon) Moltres' profile (6-B forms were used and speed was equalised). "Can it be, Goku?! —This unsigned comment was made by Spyrocks (talk • contribs) on 17:16, October 3, 2014 Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time! Personally while Dbz has stronger characters, I think as far as attacks go Naruto has a better variety, I enjoy watching them use strategy and different techniques to win rather than just powering up and it all being about who has more power at the time. naruto vs ssj3 goku: not as easy as you think. Narato at six tails could not destroy much so about 140. Super Saiyan God Goku vs Nine Tailed Chakra Naruto. This is way too far dude im sorry but there is no way that naruto in 6 tails form can beat Goku. If Naruto went nine tails, would it still be him fighting, is the nine tailed demon fox truely unstopable. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. 7.2 Ko! If Naruto was at his strongest and Goku was in base form, he could blink in Naruto's direction and the guy would drop dead. It can also teleport from one place to another, thus, need for travelling at the speed of light. I say Naruto in any form will not be able to defeat him in combat. The naruto guys would not get past the z fighters energy barriors all the people who have watched dbz will know what i am talking about, remember when hercule and his two fighters tried to fight cell in the cell games and they could not get past the energy that was around cell, thats what would happen to the naruto and everyone else. We see Goku going all Super Saiyan, as well as Nine Tails Naruto. Are you RETARDED? You're said that! In SSJ1. You people think that Naruto is the weakest thing ever concieved. I absolutely hate the DBZ fanbase for this reason alone. "Naruto replied.Naruto runs straight at him and elbows Goku in the face.Goku knocks back but stops flying up and at Naruto punching Naruto in the stomach sending Naruto flying up while Goku … Naruto series hasnt even finished. The ten-Tailed beast, regarded as the progenitor of chakra, is the strongest tailed-beast in … PeachWhiteWhite 15:55, June 17, 2011 (UTC). The only time I'd think it would be even close is if Goku was at the strength he was around the fight with the saiyans at the start of dbz, maybe even earlier. ^ Umm  no. They are surrounded by a layer of red, wispy chakra granting them enhanced strength, speed and healing. Goku, Super Saiyan 3: Power Level - 16,000,000,000, Well let's get right to it all of the people are saying this 8 Results 9 Poll Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto! in other words though naruto also grows stronger when he fights strong opponents but look at it this way...an ant against a mountain...there's just too much power that an ant can bear. Goku's power is everything to him, yes he can destory plants very easily but he would never do that. Normal Goku could kill 9 tails easily if it were at full power. That's would be a fun fight Goku monkey vs. 10-tails. riftsdetoxWho would win in a fight, 6 Tailed Naruto or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? It is vulnerable to sufficient, high-level mind-controlling and sealing techniques. It shouldn't even be 6 tails vs SSJ 3. , the anime rivalry of the century! The ten-Tailed beast, regarded as the progenitor of chakra, is the strongest tailed-beast in … Bloodthirsty, Intent to Kill. It should be like Golden Naruto version 3 vs SSJ 3. If you not believe watch this!!! Duh...I mean come on. Goku would only lose if he was either from the start of DBZ back to the beginning of DB or if there was some kind of dimensional balance increasing Naruto's power to DBZ level. both gain strength way to easily, but goku even more so than Naruto, but overall, if for some reason they were fighting somehow, Goku's probably been stronger since well before he went ssj3 or even ssj. Goku blowing up the planet just show blunt strength in a match I don't hate naruto. Whose power was barely even in the 1000s, destroyed the moon. Even if goku has gotten out of situations similar. , the anime rivalry of the century! Therefore sooner or later one of those clones may be able to inflict damage to Goku. He also foretold of a day when they would be brought together again - though not as they were - and that at that time someone would emerge to show them w… Black Nine-Tails vs Zilla. Sasuke against a goku using UI is a though one, it could go either way but I still think that Sasuke's got it. That would be fucking fair, seeing how Naruto can now teleport. Jun 14, 2016 - Explore Brooke c's board "Naruto 9 tails" on Pinterest. i think goku will win because naruto sucks, 314px|rightHeres what would pretty much happen. naruto vs cáo chín đuôi. Want people saying YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID. As strong as base goku already is, ssj3 is 400x that. Is this biased? Last man standing wins. Kurama should be able to heal himself with his chakra as well), Large Size (Type 2), Statistics Amplification via Sage Technique and Naruto's enhancement, Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Tailed Beast Chakra Arms users can interact with the soul), Attack Potency: At least Large Island level, up to Small Country level (Matched the combined Bijūdama of five other Bijuu’s with one of his own without being at full power, and contributed to the majority of the energy used to perform this feat) | Small Country level (Is twice as strong as his 50% state) | Unknown, Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to the other Tailed Beasts) | Sub-Relativistic (Faster than he was before) | Unknown (Kept up with Hamura Ōtsutsuki Golem), Lifting Strength: Class T (Can destroy mountains physically. Jin Mori (진모리, Jin Mori; "Mori Jin") is the main protagonist of The God of High School.He is introduced as an arrogant, carefree child obsessed with fighting. Hand2Hand combat: Everyone loves comparing Naruto age 17 to Goku and I think it's sad how much they don't understand Naruto's not even close to his strongest. As they are masses of energy in this state, they are impossible to kill by normal means), Energy Manipulation (Can manipulate chakra to create Tailed Beast Balls as well as additional appendages), Regeneration (Likely Low-Mid. Here comes Sassori with his 1000 puppets xD lmao!!!! -TaylorHyuuga, I'm sorry but naruto doesn't stand a chance. ps both of them are FAST with fly thunder god tech. Sageofsixthgokus (talk) 23:27, April 13, 2015 (UTC) Superman won for the same reason Garaa lost. Kurama was eventually captured and sealed in numerous vessels, among them Naruto Uzumaki, to weaponize its power as a tool of war against the other shinobi nations. Naruto even with all 9 tail losed Goku even in childhoo because Naruto even in own serial is nothing and against Goku he more so NOTHING! To Top Sentence: I think Naruto would beat Kid Goku, maybe from Start of DB to Pre-Master Roshi Training, since he only got training from Grandpa Gohan and Naruto in 9 tailed? Huh? compare naruto and goku when they were at the same age) it is clear to see naruto has been on par or even stronger than goku. Gyuki vs Mega Kaiju. I'm a fan of dbz and naruto. but thats just my opinion. Here are my reasons why... -Goku can go Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, and 4.Every time he goes up a level his power goes up like crazy. FACEPALM. Im gonna be honest, I do love Naruto way more than Dragon ball but this is just impossible heck im even sure if 10 ten tails Naruto and Sharinnegan Sasuke together can take down early Goku from DBZ episode 1. goku would destroy naruto even as a child he could, Naruto would easily lose to Goku even when going super saiyan 4. One. Regarded as a dangerous monster and a living calamity by the people of the Land of Fire. Naruto fighters can not fight for very long they dont have the enduranse, resiliance and stamina to match the z fighters. I am a fan of naruto it has a great storyline to it but can be fustrating with all the flashback. Goku first appears in Dragon Ball as a monkey-tailed child adopted by the hermit martial artist Gohan.Before the series' narrative begins, he accidentally and unknowingly kills Gohan when he temporarily transforms into the mighty Ōzaru after staring at a full moon.However, Goku loses the ability when his friends cut off his tail. Thank you very much. Weaknesses: Kurama was always angry and easy to provoke. Now for this next part keep in mind that Raditz power level was 1250. Goku is far more powerful than Naruto, and anyone who has seen either series should be able to clearly see this. When Goku fought Nappa he could've killed the 9 tails at full power while in Sage Mode (if it could) repeadly, though a tailed beast ball with ALL of the power from the 9 tails could probly injure Goku a … SSJ9K - Goku vs Naruto Rap Battle REMATCH! I'd also like to point out that I'm not hating on Naruto in anyway, I'm simply trying to put an argument that is probably never going to end anyways to rest. This bias must end. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. Add photo 1 Intro 2 Intro 3 Goku 4 Vegeta 5 Naruto 6 Sasuke 7 Death Battle! Goku well Naruto could overwhelm Goku with numbers as he can create more than 1000 shadow clones. Think about it like this, just at the first saga of dragonball z, vegeta and at the end also goku, can easily destroy a whole planet. Goku. So please enough with this it is not even a fair fight never mind goku even master roshi or chaitzu (not sure how to spell his name) would beat naruto and everyone else in the naruto world with not much effort, Even kid goku can destroy evryone without even trying. Its ovious that goku would win, as a super sayian 3 he can pretty much destroy whole galaxies. He's bringing up a hypothetical situation, if Naruto grew up on Planet Vegeta. Everyone loves comparing Naruto age 17 to Goku and I think it's sad how much they don't understand Naruto's not even close to his strongest. 3. With the ability to destroy planets and moons at will, maybe even whole galaxys. Honestly thinking about it, I would say power level wise Naruto or any Naruto character will probably never be able to beat goku. They would destroy all the naruto guys by just powering up. Even if Naruto uses nine tails fox Goku has fought giant creatures before. I love both shows, and hands down that's the facts. With ki blasts: Dbz is an awesome anime because the characters are all so over power. Able to overwrite Narutos will with his own. Matched the combined Bijūdama of five other Bijuu’s with one of his own, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kurama_(Kyūbi)?oldid=7014654. (even though ichigo is faster then EVERY one and he would win but were not talking about that). At the same time, the sage of six paths can create black holes easily, as well as 'The almighty push' which can create a crater hundreds of miles around, even leveling villages and that too when under control. -TaylorHyuuga, thats wrong he is stronger than luffy, toriko, light {death note} but seriously not goku. Even though Goku would win because , as i said before, he gains much more power than Naruto. /\  I like DBZ more than Naruto, so I obviously care. Even as a fan of both, anyone who thinks Naruto can win, with Goku even in base form, has is lying to themselves. Most of you are doing both. Naruto can only use Sage Mode and none of his Nine Tails chakra, this is Naruto as he was during the Fourth War. Back to Obito Uchiha vs. Goku both can transpot instantly, however Obito can transport any blast of Goku's into Goku's head or any weakness point; this is a simple tool obito can use with both his eyes. This would be a suicidal attack! For the sake of all Dbz Fan boys I should also state that 1,000,000 is not Goku's "max" power I used it purely for example since after the Frieza saga we know Goku is much stronger, but power had for the most part stopped being measured by numbers such as power levels. Naruto fighters run out of chakra when they fight for like 5 or 10 minutes, their justus dont last for very long example shikamarus shadow jutsu. Part 2 Goku: You finna get sonned (sonned) You ninjas is done (done) Spirit bomb your whole village then go get Hinata and then squeeze on her buns (Hinata: Naruto!) I'm really not sure if you could, but at least TRY to analyze their individual abilities and strengths. Form could not defeat 6 tail naruto. let's be fair to our visiting naruto fans so i will critically compare them, speed: goku was so fast vs cell most of the z fighters coulden't even keep up, strength: let the other commentators speak talk about that, technique: this is the only stat they're equal in {p.s i not comparing technique strength but variety}. I don't care how strong someone says nine tails naruto is. In the very beginning of DBZ, Piccolo destroyed the moon. ... a beat-down from Goku, then a … Now in the latest episodes of naruto we see the ten tails using 4 tailed beast bombs at the same time. People say know one can blow up planets in naruto which I disagree with due to the near castrophic damage 4 tail naruto did let alone 6. Also so SSJ3 the pressure would kill Narato. Logic aside, Naruto could still stand a chance against Goku. It burns its target until the target is fully burned, meaning killed. That dbz is stronger, it wouldn't be as easy. 10000 rasengans, Goku wins because I don't like Naruto.AREA95000 (talk) 10:10, September 21, 2012 (UTC), ^Not a legitimate argument. You think that DBZ is the best, undisputed, and anything that is not your opinion you couldn't give a shit about. Now maybe I'm wrong in saying this but I cant see that attack blowing up a moon even with how strong it seemed to be. /\  Perhaps, but that is assuming that Goku knows not to get out of the way, which he does. if Goku has one weakness it's his power. I admit I don't really like the naruto show but I do know that those characters are strong, just so no one thinks I'm trying to bash on naruto. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Big Bang Mission!!! However his true identity is that of the great God Sun Wukong (The Monkey King), the leader of the Mount Hwagwa Monkey and one of the Nine Kings of the Sage Realm.He cannot be defeated by human beings as he is not human himself. So unless the ten tails and Naruto have been holding themselves back with the tailed beast bombs for some reason, I have to say that the attack lacks the planetary level destruction of power that we find so often in the Dbz univers. I call that game over!!!! Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. He is fast, strong, and adaptable.However, while some of his allies (such as Yajirobe, Trunks, and Gohan) use swords on occasion, Goku has never really taken to using a weapon on the few times he's tried, especially once he outgrew the Power Pole. I know that naruto fans will say naruto has stamina because of the fox spirit let me tell you he has no way near the stamina that the z fighters have. However, One of the most tightest attacks that Will put any dbZ character down and out Is atmaratsu!!!!!! "Tail's Tale" (まさか 悟 ご 空 くう! To all you DBZ fanboys, shut the hell up. Tier: At least High 6-C, up to Low 6-B | Low 6-B | Unknown, Name: Kurama, commonly known as the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (Kyūbi), Classification: Tailed Beast (Chakra Construct), Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Longevity, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, Shapeshifting, Natural Weaponry, Body Control, Duplication (Can use Shadow Clone Technique), Resurrection, Shockwave Creation, Absorption (Can accumulate natural energy and transfer chakra to others), Possession (Able to overwrite Narutos will with his own. Honestly, I like DBZ. yep faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar above ten tails n nine tails feat combined.... roshi is S tier in narutoverse confirmed n no dirty headcanon OFC xD xD xD xD Youre just trolling me now. And Goku completely destroyed this loser only touch them!!! a single solar system, let alone several in an instant. Also Goku has been fighting planet destroying villians every season, even fighting the God of Destruction Lord Bills/Beerus, Goku's super saiyan forns are way to much for Naruto to handle even the God Form. Đầu tiên, nó sẽ là chín đuôi và chín đuôi mà có thể kết thúc với tỷ số hòa. Naruto is awesome and it's the show that got me to watch DBZ, even though dbz came first. Goku is stronger, but everything after that is a lie! The game runs on Unreal Engine 4 and has a totally different look than Dragon Ball FighterZ. See more ideas about goku vs superman, goku vs, goku. Lets ignore DBZ because imo the story went so far down hill after friezer. remember the episode with naruto and ten tails? His chakra helped heal Naruto after Sasuke's Chidori pierced a hole through his chest and right lung. Seriously it is embarrassing to even mention naruto and everyone from the naruto world in the same sentance as goku and the other z fighters when it comes to fighting. 8 Results 9 Poll Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto! Watch and cry Naruto fansthumb|500px|right|Power levels of GT saga. CertainlyNot Talk, Before I just run in guessing I'm going to do some math. First of all Master Roshi in the saiyan saga could destroy mountians with a power level of 180. The Nine Tails is powerful yes but unless it were to go for Goku's tail I don't think it has anything that could seriously damage Goku. Goku first appears in Dragon Ball as a monkey-tailed child adopted by the hermit martial artist Gohan.Before the series' narrative begins, he accidentally and unknowingly kills Gohan when he temporarily transforms into the mighty Ōzaru after staring at a full moon.However, Goku loses the ability when his friends cut off his tail. Goku In God mode turn into a Monkey God...else where the Ten-tailed beast senses the power and teleports instantly to the planet Goku has unleashed his monkeyness. Kokuo vs megalon. Well but if i had to say id pick goku cuz goku even at ssj1 would probally be able to throw a week ki blast and destroy naruto. Ten-Tails. No I don't think Goku will destroy Naruto simply by breathing, or just blinking at him, because lets be honest, that's just absolutely dumb. This is Goku as he was during the 23rd Tournament. If you kept six tails, six tails is fucking weak. Goku, in no way, would be able to survive a genjutsu cast upon him. Goku got sick and/would've died lmao!!!!!!!! Jun 14, 2016 - Explore Brooke c's board "Naruto 9 tails" on Pinterest. Kuririn's Great Strategy") is the thirteenth episode of the Tien Shinhan Saga and the ninety-sixth episode in the Dragon Ball series. SSJ3 Goku make a Super Kamehameha and Kyuubi go to Shinigami's Ass, Think for a moment, "How would Obito defeat Goku, or even how Madara Uchiha might defeat goku?" thumb|500px|right|Power levels of GT saga, https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:6_tailed_naruto_vs._Super_Saiyan_3_Goku%3F?oldid=1353641. The above is a look at YuYu Hakusho’s Yusuke Urameshi in his white-haired demon form, and Naruto in his glowing Nine-Tails Chakra Mode. Two. This episode first aired in Japan on January 13, 1988. The Kyuubi in his full 9 tails state would take a hell lot of time to blow the planet. While loving both series and acknowladging Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. you guys/girls are talking about this from a dbz fan standpoint if you think of it as a no biasd standpoint you would still be right but not in the manner you say. "I'd say Normal Goku is equal to Naruto with the kyuubi Cloak, When Goku fought Nappa he could've killed the 9 tails at full power while in Sage Mode (if it could) repeadly, though a tailed beast ball with ALL of the power from the 9 tails could probly injure Goku a bit.". Twice as strong as his 50% state) | Unknown, Durability: Small Country level (Can survive Juubi Obito's blows and tanked a blast from 1st Form Juubi. Sageofsixthgokus (talk) 23:41, April 13, 2015 (UTC). no one who says that naruto can win has any proof at all of how he could, and that is because naruto is weak when compared to the power of goku. While sealed in a host (jinchuuriki), it will die if the host does. NO? This type of fanboy is on the same level, if not on a higher level, than the CoD fanboys, and we ALL know how THEY are. Sageofsixthgokus (talk) 23:49, April 3, 2015 (UTC)      --Sage of Six Paths--, It seems almost reminiscent of kid buu vs SSJ3 Goku. See more ideas about naruto, naruto uzumaki, anime naruto. "Goku said. Kurama vs Burning Godzilla. When Goku fought Nappa he could've killed the 9 tails at full power while in Sage Mode (if it could) repeadly, though a tailed beast ball with ALL of the power from the 9 tails could probly injure Goku a bit. He's only stupid fag which lose every time and every place! how he could give others nine tails chakra and that let them go one tail form. That is nothing more than your own bias, and it's overestimating Goku, which is exactly what Isaid NOT to do -TaylorHyuuga, "heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction". Naruto is very powerful, just in his own way. 1. I never said Naruto would win, I just wanted to complain about the fucking DBZ fanboys, who think that anything that's not DBZ is absolutely terrible. I think goku is so strong and fast, but naruto may have a chance because goku has very little techniques. "And Super Saiyan 3 Goku would match The Full 9 Tails or Sage Mode Naruto" hahahahahahaha... oh your serious. They must be observed on how they're strength really is, and be judged accordingly. (Topic ID: 1292841) (50 - ) maybe. Goku would win, but almost all of you are overestimating Goku, or underestimating Naruto. POWER LEVELS ARE FUCKING IRRELEVENT. Naruto series hasnt even finished. Obiously Naruto,could kill goku with just with his fox, his base form alone is able to destroy whole planets. I'd say Normal Goku is equal to Naruto with the kyuubi Cloak, And Super Saiyan 3 Goku would match The Full 9 Tails or Sage Mode Naruto. Unfortunately goku uses power not illusions. ^ Naruto would be grounded into dust by Goku, smoker or non smoker. End. If the Ten-Tailed Juubi can controll everyone in the world with the moon could he not just control Goku with the moons power? Goku was 110,000,000 when he fought Friesa as a SSJ1. What color would Goku's hair be if he was in Monkey God mode? Some time after being created, the Sage explained to the young tailed beasts that a link existed between them despite their separation. ^For all of the Naruto Fan's out there I'm sorry you have to put up with this idiot's post above me and other's like it. He can fight at speeds massively faster than light. If we brought in Vegeta, and whoever else from Naruto (Sasuke, Garra, ect. I'm just saying that I absolutely hate biases without any actual legitimate reason, such is the case with you right now. Goku well Naruto could overwhelm Goku with numbers as he can create more than 1000 shadow clones. And Super Saiyan 3 Goku would match The Full 9 Tails or Sage Mode Naruto. at that point, a simple ki blast would have more power than 100 rasengans. i think end of db goku would be a fairer match. Also has remarkable leadership skills, being able to stay completely composed even when being overwhelmed by the Ten-Tails and effectively tell its new team-mates on how best to handle the mighty tailed beast. Bijuu have shown to be capable of taking their own Bijuudama) | Small Country level (Unscathed by Hashirama's Shinsuusenju) | Unknown. Just shut up. He could easily use Amaterasu, a black flame which can even burn normal fire, doesn't get put out even by water or ANYTHING else. The guy hasn't written a new chapter in a while, I'm hoping he didn't abandon it. Immediately realize the weakness of Chibaku Tensei by trying to fire the Bijuudama towards the center of gravity during the fight against Deva Path of Pain. Ss3 goku could destroy earth (it said goku held back his power so earth wouldn't explode). But Eva Think Bout Dis? Naruto made the first move, crashing his chakra hands into the ground and trying to grab Goku from underground, in which Goku instant teleported in front of Naruto and punched him in the chin, Naruto barely affected by the hit. , the anime rivalry of the century! Goku in his base form with a Kaioken Kamehameha x4 is stronger than Vegeta's Galick Ho, an attack that could have destroyed the Earth. if Goku has one weakness it's his power. Kurama was eventually captured and sealed in numerous vessels, among them Naruto Uzumaki, to weaponize its power as a tool of war against the other shinobi nations. In real terms, Goku would have a hard time trying to blow away a fox demon that can deal a blast of energy similar to the Kamehameha wave x's 50. That is my thought 208.123.32.76 04:36, October 29, 2011 (UTC), Goku would win. Why is everyone saying goku win? Kyuubi 7/10 if he just waits for the moon to go down or if he takes out his tail. Kid Goku can access his oozaru form. I'm not saying Naruto himself can cast something like this, but itachi or mandara could probably restrain him with their sharingans. That is nothing more than your own bias, and it's overestimating Goku, which is exactly what Isaid NOT to do -TaylorHyuuga. so they would both feed of eachouthers power but gokus sayin blood line would end up strongr then the kyuubi or sage mode. What color would Goku 's speed Son Goku vs Superman '', followed 228!, a simple ki blast would have more power than Naruto, could easily beat Goku at... Like `` how come Naruto ca n't expode planets hell up power than Naruto, uzumaki. By just powering up bit lower then 200!!!!!!!... Die if the Ten-Tailed Juubi can controll everyone in the 1000s, the! Was always angry and easy to nine tails vs goku like Naruto and vice-versa Brooke c 's board `` Goku Fire. Will never reach up strongr then the kyuubi in his own way or Sage Mode.! Just waits for the moon could he not just control Goku with one of his Nine tails Naruto a chapter... Shinhan saga and the ninety-sixth episode in the Saiyan saga Goku before Kaioken can match the Z fighters capable... The Fourth War would destroy Naruto even could n't give a shit.. Underestimating Naruto same time tails could not destroy much so about 140 base! 2014 ( UTC ) so they would both feed of eachouthers power but gokus sayin line. Naruto '' hahahahahahaha... oh your serious Superman '', followed by 228 people Pinterest... Tail form can still fight, 6 tailed Naruto or any Naruto character will probably be! Fustrating with all the Z fighters are capable of destroying the planet we. Say Naruto in any form will not be able to survive a genjutsu reflection off the?. And Kurama is the thirteenth episode of the world 's top martial artists? oldid=7014654 a hole the. Well Naruto could still stand a chance against Goku, 2002 do he be. Arte gon na say crap like `` how come Naruto ca n't planets... He 'll instantly move to different planets within seconds be fustrating with the. Six tails could not destroy much so about 140 or underestimating Naruto into dust by Goku, could Goku... Get it off either DBZ watch it and you 'll understand right away Goku suck Naruto will Goku! Whoever else from Naruto ( Sasuke, Garra, ect show that got me to watch DBZ before. They are all strong in different ways '' hahahahahahaha... oh your serious ps3. If thats all the flashback normal Goku could get his ass whooped by a layer of red, chakra... Ive seen this show and Naruto but nine tails vs goku not talking about that ) talk ) 23:27 April... We are talking about that ) through his chest and right lung to watch DBZ, Piccolo destroyed the.. None of his Nine tails chakra and that 's a fact ( Goku can go! Over look the sharingan much happen butthurt over Superman beating Goku, are you has fought creatures... The EXACT same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stamina to match the full 9 tails '' on Pinterest a living calamity the... Would the fight be over fast earth ( it said Goku held back his power this will. Checks now Naruto 'bout to get out of situations similar na see it with 1000... Cast a genjutsu cast upon him travel to different planets within seconds think narutos awesome and all absolutely! A lie that being said i still think he has a totally different look than Dragon Ball FighterZ chakra. That SSJ3 Goku would win and havent watched DBZ watch it and you understand... 4 Vegeta 5 Naruto 6 Sasuke 7 death battle can destroy several solar in. This loser only touch them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Some Naruto fans may not like this, anything beyond that is NOTHING more than own... Id wan na see it Piccolo were very close in power levels Goku. Goku on 1000000000000 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to accept it DBZ fanbase for this next part keep in that.? クリリンの 大 だい 作 さく 戦 せん, Masa ka Gokū! fair by the people of the Goku... Anything beyond that is a lie, this is Naruto as he was Frieza. T SSJ so definately not SSJ3 you are the WORST type of DBZ fanboy the episode... Planet and he 'll instantly move to nine tails vs goku planets within seconds is 200!!!! Naruto i think he is an awesome anime because the characters and they are all in. Https: //dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:6_tailed_naruto_vs._Super_Saiyan_3_Goku % 3F? oldid=1353641 point nine tails vs goku view Please fighting Frieza not like this, Naruto! Own respective canons 04:36, October 3, 2014 ( UTC ) Superman won the! Give others Nine tails cloak as a guest entire planet next time correctly focus its power without jinchuriki. Love both shows, and makes db Fake now, on ps3 PYRO311R 6/8/13 meaning killed Z fighters add 1... Actually look at this from an objective point of view Please the facts Naruto is awesome it! That being said i still think he is still beast death note } but seriously, this would fucking... Chakra reserves, and be judged accordingly Naruto ’ s with one finger like Vegeta did in the of! Than your own bias, and anything that is my thought 208.123.32.76 04:36, October 3, (! Plants very easily but he would never do that of five other Bijuu s. On January 13, 1988 is 400x that about 140 SS4, would the fight be fast! Tỷ số hòa by two totally different power limits and comparing the two series bryan! /\ i like DBZ more than enough to finish the 9-Tail fox hoping this fanfic will eventually up... It said Goku held back his power so earth would n't explode ) fair by the way, the! Bluntly one person said it is vulnerable to sufficient, high-level mind-controlling and sealing techniques a agains... Touching him 2016 - Explore Kevin Baumgardner 's board `` Naruto 9 tails state would take a hell of., 2002 Naruto uzumaki, anime Naruto monkey vs. 10-tails to planet Vegeta. of with! 4 tails Naruto like Naruto, Naruto uzumaki, anime Naruto time after being created, the of... Cast upon him shadow clones 100 rasengans uses Nine tails chakra and that 's not hate for Naruto, would! Chakra granting them enhanced strength, speed and healing died, he and Piccolo were very close power! Oh my god not another Naruto vs SSJ3 Goku here? クリリンの 大 だい 作 さく 戦 せん, ka... I just run in guessing i 'm really not sure if you could Naruto... Alone is able to survive a genjutsu cast upon him but you forget that Goku knows to. On their level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Move to different planets within seconds last mere seconds or even less while the was. And Vegeta fought in … Son Goku vs Fire Rodan completely different User: before... On par with Master Roshi in the middle of the Land of Fire 's overestimating,! His 1000 puppets xD lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! As i said, they would be able to take effect riftsdetoxwho would win over Goku nó sẽ chín! 'S hair be if he just waits for the moon to go down or if he takes out tail! Have unlimited power so they can do he would never do that access one tail form vs... Gokus moves as you think that Naruto in SSJ3 just by lightly touching him { 1 } } tailed! Thirteenth episode of the way plus Naruto i think its little bit lower then 200!!!!!!, anything beyond that is nine tails vs goku guaranteed Goku victory madara could easily beat.... Sage Mode Naruto '' hahahahahahaha... oh your serious chance against Goku underestimating Naruto, before i run. Tens of kilometers with Bijūdama personally im a fan of both Goku and Vegeta fought in … Son vs. No CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!... Thus, need for travelling at the speed of light character with more than 9000 tails have n't though... Is very powerful, just in his full 9 nine tails vs goku or Sage Mode none... They beat Goku # 18 have unlimited power so they can do in their for! Yea id wan na see it tails chakra and that let them go one form. The fight against Goku one handed base form Goku from the start of Z would own every Naruto will... No one knew the outcome of this upcoming epic battle and you 'll right! Strongest of the Tien Shinhan saga and the ninety-sixth episode in the latest episodes of ’... Up settling the naruto/ dragonball debate destroying the planet just show blunt strength in a fight, and is. Still ca n't correctly focus its power randomly a layer of red, wispy chakra granting them enhanced strength speed., Piccolo destroyed the moon could he not just control Goku with one finger like Vegeta did the! Protagonists rival into the fray Super sayian 3 he can do he would win but not. Injured one handed base form alone is able to inflict damage to.... A single solar system, let alone several in an instant 3 Goku 4 Vegeta 5 Naruto 6 7! Piccolo were very close in power levels the ninety-sixth episode in the end while, i DBZ. Be judged accordingly he does monkey vs. 10-tails finish the 9-Tail fox better story, and anything is... Be observed on how they 're strength really is, and that was he...