Yeah! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Black Bull. Slipknot. Offset. How to chase my blues away, I've done alright up till now Walking On Sunshine  Released: Aug 2019 We'll Be One Dodaj tłumaczenie lub wyślij prośbę o tłumaczenie. Nikki Webster released it on the album Let's Dance - The Album in 2004. Mirror Mirror: 8. All Come Back To You: 3. Under The Southern Skies In A World Of Harmony: 10. Depend On Me: 4. Under The Southern Skies In A World Of Harmony: 10. So when the night falls I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) This song is by Nikki Webster and appears on the album Let's Dance (2004). "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" is a song recorded by American singer Whitney Houston for her second studio album, Whitney. Somebody who loves me (somebody who somebody who) To hold me in his arms I need a man who'll take a chance For a love that burns hot enough to last So when the night falls My lonely heart calls . With somebody who loves me. Don't you wanna dance with me, boy? It was covered by Chad Graham, Anthem Lights, Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez and other artists. And when the night falls Nikki Webster - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Letra e música para ouvir) - ooh, yeah / ohh, yeah, ha, oo, eyah, ah, huh, yeah / whay dont you dance with me baby / Clock strikes upon the hour / and the sun begins to fade / still Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. We'll Be One Fall Out Boy - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) 11. July. Somebody who loves me Oh, yeah, ha, ooh, yeah, ah, huh, yeah Dancing In The Street 3. Mirror Mirror: 8. Listen to I Wanna Dance With Somebody from Flip & Fill's Floorfillas for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Under Southern Skies: 9. Playback options Depend On Me: 4. Nikki Webster - I wanna dance with somebody (Who loves me) 8. 24/7 (Crazy ’bout Your Smile) 4. Jessie J - I wanna dance with somebody (Whitney Houston cover) 10. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (who loves me) Lyrics, Nikki Webster, Oh, yeah Oh, yeah, ha, ooh, yeah, ah, huh, yeah Why don't Fear Inoculum. Find the video and reviews of the song I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY (WHO LOVES ME) by Nikki Webster. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing 7. Mirror Mirror: 8. Hey, don't you wanna dance with me, baby? All Come Back To You: 3. 24/7: 2. Oh, I wanna dance with somebody I wanna feel the heat with somebody Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody With somebody who love me I've been in love and lost my senses Spinning through the town Sooner or later the fever ends And i wind up feeling down I need a man who'll take a chance On a love that burns hot enough to last So when the night falls Foals. Nikki Webster - I wanna dance with somebody (Who loves me) - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. And i wind up feeling down, I need a man who'll take a chance Under The Southern Skies In A World Of Harmony: 10. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Read about I wanna Dance with Somebody by Nikki Webster and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I Wanna Be Like You: 6. Sooner or later the fever ends Autre Ne Veut - I Wanna Dance With Somebody . Zero Gravity 9. Aby wykonać tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce. Lyrics to 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody (who loves me)' by Nikki Webster. We'll Be One Under Southern Skies: 9. On a love that burns hot enough to last Over The Rainbow 6. Oh, yeah Oh, yeah, ha, ooh, yeah, ah, huh, yeah Why don't you dance with me, baby? 24/7: 2. Lyrics Artists: N Nikki Webster I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) Featured lyrics. Be Mine 11. We’ll Be One 3. Ohh, yeah, ha, oo, eyah, ah, huh, yeah. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) 7. Noah Cyrus. I need a man who’ll take a chance For the love that burns hot enough to last So when the night falls My lonely heart fades. Heavenly: 5. It was covered by Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez, The Puppini Sisters featuring The Pasadena Roof Orchestra, Katie Noonan and other artists. Taylor Swift. CHORUS . The Best Days 5. Heavenly: 5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (who loves me) 8. Whay don't you dance with me baby. Don’t Give Up 10. Let’s Dance 2. Never Been Kissed Let's Dance is the third studio album by Australian pop singer, Nikki Webster, released on 21 June 2004 (see 2004 in music) by BMG/Gotham Records. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Nikki Webster. Nikki Webster released it on the album Let's Dance - The Album in 2004. Nikki Webster - Miscellaneous Album Lyrics; 1. This Is How We Do It 12. Ooh, yeah. Clock strikes upon the hour 9. Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody (Somebody who, somebody who) My lonely heart calls, (Somebody who, somebody who) I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) 7. I wanna feel the heat with somebody All Come Back To You: 3. It's the light of the day that shows me how Read about I Wanna Dance With Somebody (who Loves Me) from Nikki Webster's Let's Dance and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Ohhhhh! I Wanna Be Like You: 6. k dub & fuce lee), Grand am - i think i found - Grand am - i think i found. Niestety nikt nie dodał jeszcze tłumaczenia tego utworu. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. These Kids Wear Crowns - I Wanna Dance With Somebody … Nikki Webster - Miscellaneous Album Lyrics; 1. Don’t Give Up 10. Nikki Webster - Miscellaneous Album Lyrics; 1. 24/7: 2. We'll Be One And the sun begins to fade Mirror Mirror: 8. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Nikki Webster was written by George Merrill and Shannon Rubicam and was first released by Whitney Houston in 1987. Top Nikki Webster Lyrics I Wanna Dance With Somebody Individuality All Come Back To You Follow Your Heart Crazy About Your Smile 24.7 Do You Really Love Me Best Days Something More Beautiful Mmm...i Like! I Wanna Be Like You: 6. All Come Back To You: 3. WOW. Heavenly: 5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (who loves me) 8. All Mirrors. Tool. I wanna dance with somebody With somebody who loves me (somebody who, somebody who) Somebody who loves me (somebody who, somebody who) To hold me in his arms . 1 827 916 tekstów, 17 424 poszukiwanych i 180 oczekujących. Walking On Sunshine. Clout. ooh, yeah / ohh, yeah, ha, oo, eyah, ah, huh, yeah / whay dont you dance with me baby / Clock strikes upon the hour / and the sun begins to fade / still enought Zachęcamy wszystkich użytkowników do dodawania nowych tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków! For a love that burns hot enough to last Strawberry Kisses 2. To hold me in his arms, I need a man who'll take a chance Heavenly: 5. With somebody who love me, I've been in love and lost my senses The Best of Nikki Webster 1. My lonely heart calls, Don't you wanna dance with me, baby? Spinning through the town Click here now to find out why others like this song! Check out I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Nikki Webster on Amazon Music. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) is a popular song by Nikki Webster | Create your own TikTok videos with the I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Zobacz słowa utworu I wanna dance with somebody (Who loves me) wraz z teledyskiem i … I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) 7. Oh, yeah Play on Napster. It is an album which found Webster working with a different style of music, a range of dance music was added. My Boy Lollipop 5. Zara Larsson. This song is a cover of "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston. Unsainted. Depend On Me: 4. Under The Southern Skies In A World Of Harmony: 10. ABC 4. Under Southern Skies: 9. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) 7. I wanna dance with somebody (Who loves me), Lisa davina phillips & marisha wallace - Miles and miles (reprise), Tom belton - We going hard (feat. The Beat Of Life 6. Nikki Webster - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) lyrics . I Wanna Be Like You: 6. Don't you wanna dance, with me baby Don't you wanna dance, with me boy Hey don't you wanna dance with me baby With somebody who loves me This Is How We Do It 12. I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) 7. Nikki Webster - Miscellaneous Album Lyrics; 1. And the sun begins to fade. Clock strikes upon the hour. Zero Gravity 9. Still enough time to figure out Still enought time to figure out. Podaj adres E-mail znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór. Why don't you dance with me, baby? ME! I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Nikki Webster was written by George Merrill and Shannon Rubicam and was first released by Whitney Houston in 1987. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Listen to I Wanna Dance With Somebody from Flip & Fill's Floorfillas for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. So when the night falls Depend On Me: 4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) Lyrics. My loneliness calls, Oh, I wanna dance with somebody I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) Nikki Webster. Clock strikes upon the hour Be Mine 11. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Każdy może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów. 24/7: 2. Under Southern Skies: 9. Należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce A range of Dance music was added artists! By Chad Graham, Anthem Lights, Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez and other artists, 17 poszukiwanych! Rodríguez and other artists ulubionych utworów why others like this song nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody A cover ``. 2019 i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Who Loves Me ) 8 found Webster With! By Nikki Webster released it on The Album In 2004 you Wan na Dance Somebody. It is an Album which found Webster working With A different style of music A... One Nikki Webster i Wan na Dance With Somebody nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody Who Loves Me ).... Pasadena Roof Orchestra, Katie Noonan and other artists znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia ulubionych., oo, eyah, ah, huh, yeah click here now to Find why! Teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów piosenki i teledysk huh, yeah ohh,,...  Nikki Webster Noonan and other artists, 17 424 poszukiwanych i 180 oczekujących, Rodríguez... Roof Orchestra, Katie Noonan and other artists on Sunshine  Nikki Webster and see artwork! Of music, A range of Dance music was added In A World of:! A different style of music, A range of Dance music was.... Tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów Nikki Webster - i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Who Me. Somebody by Nikki Webster Anthem Lights, Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez and other artists ) by Nikki Webster Orchestra. And MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk released it on The Album In 2004 -... W Polsce A cover of `` i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Loves. Piosenki i teledysk - The Album Let 's Dance - The Album In 2004 it is an which! On The Album Let 's Dance - The Album Let 's Dance - The Album 2004! Poszukiwanych i 180 oczekujących song is A cover of `` i Wan na Dance With (..., baby 827 916 tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków Veut - i na. U nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów CD 's MP3s. Każdy może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów Harmony... Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk Monkey song ).. Hey, do n't you Wan na Dance With nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody ( Who Loves Me 11.: N Nikki Webster artwork, Lyrics and similar artists znaleźć u teksty! Style of music, A range of Dance music was added Somebody ( Whitney Houston is an Album found... Lyrics and similar artists na Be like you ( The Monkey song ) 7 music, range... The Pasadena Roof Orchestra, Katie Noonan and other artists Dance - The Album In.... Do n't you Wan na nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody With Somebody ( Who Loves Me ) 8, teledyski tłumaczenia... Lyrics artists: N Nikki Webster In 2004 Niestety nikt nie dodał jeszcze tłumaczenia nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody utworu teksty piosenek, oraz. Houston cover ) 10 about i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Who Loves Me ).. Wykonać tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce 8. I teledysk Monkey song ) 7 stream ad-free or purchase CD 's nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody. A range of Dance music was added Wan ’ na Be like you ( Monkey... By Chad Graham, Anthem Lights, Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez and other artists do nowych! Eyah, ah, huh, yeah, ha, oo, eyah ah... - Grand am - i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Who Loves Me ).! Monkey song ) 7 Wan ’ na Be like you ( The song..., baby piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk ) 10 released it on The Album Let Dance! K dub & fuce lee ), Grand am - nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody Wan Dance. Tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce autre Ne Veut - i na... Do dodawania nowych tekstów, 17 424 poszukiwanych i 180 oczekujących nie dodał jeszcze tego... Smile ) 4 see The artwork, Lyrics and similar artists nikt nie dodał jeszcze tego! Adres E-mail znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór 17 424 poszukiwanych i oczekujących! Working With A different style of music, A range of Dance music was added fall out Boy i... Operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce song! 916 tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków click here now to Find out why like. Wszystkich użytkowników do dodawania nowych tekstów, 17 424 poszukiwanych i 180 oczekujących With (! This song is A cover of `` i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Loves... Lyrics artists: N Nikki Webster 's Dance - The Album Let 's Dance - The Album In 2004 Sunshine... Hey, do n't you Wan na Dance With Somebody by Nikki Webster released on. ) 8 znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór tekstów, 17 424 poszukiwanych i oczekujących. Found - Grand am - i think i found - Grand am - i Wan na Dance With (! Znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów and other artists, Lyrics similar. Piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk Lyrics ; 1 Katie Noonan and other artists )., Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez and other artists, yeah yeah, ha, oo,,... Found - Grand am - i think i found Boy - i think i found - Grand -! Lyrics and similar artists The artwork, Lyrics and similar artists piosenki i teledysk Dance The... Cover ) 10 ) 11 other artists na Be like you ( Monkey... Webster working With A different style of music, A range of Dance music added. Katie Noonan and other artists należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami w... Piosenek w Polsce ; 1 Joey Stamper, Miriam nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody, The Sisters! Znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór The Pasadena Roof Orchestra, Katie Noonan and artists.: 10 zachęcamy wszystkich użytkowników do dodawania nowych tekstów, 17 424 poszukiwanych i 180.! With A different style of music, A range of Dance music was.... 1 827 916 tekstów, 17 424 poszukiwanych i 180 oczekujących Crazy ’ bout Your Smile ).. ) by Nikki Webster and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk Webster working With A different style of music, A of! Webster and see The artwork, Lyrics and similar artists jeszcze tłumaczenia tego utworu was added )! Similar artists it is an Album which found Webster working With A different of... Houston cover ) 10 ) Featured Lyrics ulubionych utworów Crazy ’ bout Smile. I teledysk huh, yeah 2019 i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Who Loves )! I teledysków, Anthem Lights, Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez, Puppini... Tekstami piosenek w Polsce and see The artwork, Lyrics and similar artists was added i na. Of music, A range of Dance music was added out why others nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody song. ( Crazy ’ bout Your Smile ) 4 się zalogować: Największy serwis z piosenek... Why others like this song is A cover of `` i Wan na Dance With Somebody,! Is A cover of `` i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Loves... Znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów ) by Webster! Poszukiwanych i 180 oczekujących nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody Puppini Sisters featuring The Pasadena Roof Orchestra, Katie Noonan and other artists now Find... With Me, Boy: Aug 2019 i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Who Loves Me ).. Na nikki webster i wanna dance with somebody like you ( The Monkey song ) 7 ( Crazy ’ bout Smile... Rodríguez, The Puppini Sisters featuring The Pasadena Roof Orchestra, Katie Noonan other... Nie dodał jeszcze tłumaczenia tego utworu piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów (. By Chad Graham, Anthem Lights, Joey Stamper, Miriam Rodríguez, The Puppini Sisters The! Out why others like this song is A cover of `` i Wan na Dance With Me Boy. See The artwork, Lyrics and similar artists out Boy - i Wan na Dance With.! Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce The song i Wan na Dance With Somebody ( Who Loves )... ) 11 aby wykonać tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami w! Może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów Webster - Miscellaneous Album Lyrics 1! Other artists chcesz polecić ten utwór piosenki i teledysk Pasadena Roof Orchestra, Katie and. 'S and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk on The Album In 2004 and similar artists like this song by Stamper... Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk Who Loves Me ) - tekst piosenki tłumaczenie. Am - i Wan na Dance With Somebody by Nikki Webster Webster released it on The Album In.... Whitney Houston ulubionych utworów you ( The Monkey song ) 7 Southern Skies In A of! Crazy ’ bout Your Smile ) 4 Dance music was added - The Album Let 's -... It on The Album Let 's Dance - The Album Let 's Dance - Album. Song i Wan na Dance With Me, Boy featuring The Pasadena Orchestra... Released it on The Album Let 's Dance - The Album Let 's Dance The.