Welcome back to The Daily Crate! Each Otaku Box comes with a Wall Scroll, Figure, Button (yes, a figure!) Shipping and handling. Level reset is final and cannot be restored. QUIZ: Can You Match These Studio Ghibli Nature Scenes To Their Movie? Today I have tracked down some of the coolest anime inspired summer gear for your perfect day at the beach! Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Shipped with USPS First Class. You’ll not only get a certificate and another bonus item, but you’ll receive a bonus item in each and every box going forward!You don’t need to do anything to gain levels except stay a subscriber. CRUNCHYROLL CRATE: Let's Talk About Our "New Beginnings" Crate. Be sure to click on my face below for more anime related content and let us know what you think of this quiz on... Just in case you live under a rock, INUYASHA IS GETTING A SEQUEL and I am here. Shipping is a $5.99 US dollars in the US. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. RETURN POLICY: If, for any reason, you wish to initiate a return, please contact us first. ANIME: Some of the Coolest Anime Spots to Visit in Japan!!! If you don't let me refresh your memory. Hello and good-day anime fans! I do not provide refunds, so make sure to cancel before the re-bill date if you don’t wish to be billed again! ANIME: Some of the Coolest Anime Spots to Visit in Japan!!! To unwrap this cheerful assortment of anime items, be sure to order by November 27 at 9:00pm PST. Loot Crate Loot Anime 2017 Action Comedy Kitty Phone Charm Nyah! Upcoming; Month; Week; Dec 1 -31 2020 Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 All Day 12/1 - 12/31 Featured Image Add To My Calendar; Add This Event To Calendar Don't forget about this event. Today I have decided to deep dive into some of the craziest anime conspiracy theories I have ever heard... ANIME: Introducing Loot Anime (SOLD OUT) December's "SPORT" Crate! Exclusive collectibles, apparel and gear delivered to your door. CHECK OUT OUR LOOT ANIME CRATE Too easy! TEEN Anime Loot Crate TEEN Anime Loot Crate. ANIME: What We Can All Learn From CoMix Wave Films... ANIME: Everything You Need To Know About Our Crunchyroll Crate. It’s a Grave Mistake to Miss the October Undead Anime Crate by Loot Crate! So basically, I paid $25 for a shirt of an anime I haven't watched. What is up NEETS? What's up anime fans? GOOD DAY God of High School fans! What's Up Weebs!? I checked out and it showed that I paid around $330 for each subscription for a yea including shipping. If you are an anime, fan you know exactly what I was referencing to when you read the title of this post. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. A 1-month plan means you get billed every month. Grab your shovel and dig up the latest Loot Anime crate just in time for the spookiest holiday of the year. You’ll receive a tracking number via email when your box ships! No, there are no spoilers unless you’re subscribed to my messenger list!There’s an optional upgrade for an exclusive, 1/12 scale figure to be included in each and every box! 1. Many of these crates also feature exclusive items or things impossible to find for sale outside of Japan. $7.50. SEASON FINALES ARE HAPPENING AND THEY ARE AWESOME! Alright, I know what you are thinking.. "It's almost summer why is she giving us a guide to Spring 2020 manga?" bonus 1:12 scale figure with subscription! Grab your shovel and dig up the latest Loot Anime crate just in time for the spookiest holiday of the year. They use Santa-tizer! and 3-5 more anime items!Unlike other anime loot crate boxes, The Otaku Box is personalized by the subscribers, for the subscribers by a monthly anime and art vote! ANIME: WTF IS A NEET? B. ANIME: InuYasha Gets A Sequel? Well simply, because I want to and... That's it for this week folks! The term N.E.E.T.is an acronym for "Not in... CLICK FOR LOOT ANIME CRATE Brought to you by the illustrious TDC staff with all the love they can muster. LEARN ABOUT LOOT ANIME Your Loot Anime "Holiday Cheer" crate is now scheduled to ship out between: December 15 - 30th and your our Elder Scrolls "Mercantile" crate is now scheduled to ship out between: January 16 - January 30th. Pros: Interesting items Retail price of shirt alone almost pays for box Cons: Not all items are anime related (I recieved a Sonic The Hedgehog figure, and a Yumi cup - their mascot) LEARN MORE ABOUT OUT CRUNCHYROLL CRATE Loot Crate Loot Anime Loot Gaming Loot Crunchyroll I used the Black Friday promo code to subscribe 3 different crates, Anime, Gaming, and Crunchyroll. $6.99. Crunchyroll and Loot Crate revealed more details behind their partnership to bring fans more from their favorite anime series. CHECK OUT LOOT ANIME CRATE  This Loot Crate Anime Yume Rage Pin Cosplay Manga Collectible is Brand New in box. © 2020 The Otaku Box. For example, if you cancel your subscription on the third month (the month that would grant you Master level), you’ll immediately lose the level and won’t receive the prize or certificate that month. LEARN MORE ABOUT LOOT ANIME Your Loot Anime "Holiday Cheer" crate is now scheduled to ship out between: December 15 - 30th and your our Elder Scrolls "Mercantile" crate is now scheduled to ship out between: January 16 - January 30th. LEARN MORE ABOUT LOOT ANIME How far did you get? Make sure you vote before 6th of each month by following the link you received via email when you subscribed to view the vote form.3. The Anime Loot Crate will ship in early August and retails for $28.95. #lootcrate #anime #unboxing Loot Anime Unboxing January 2020, Loot Anime from Loot Crate, I don't know what month this is for! After six months you’ll reach Hero level, which nets you the Hero certificate and a second, even better prize in your box. FOLLOW US. Prize: A. Add it to your calendar. I also offer exclusive fanservice art and items in every box! Instead of a theme, I’m all about letting you vote for what you want! Let's Learn More About Recovery Of An MMO Junkie! Crunchyroll is curating two different crates with Loot Crate: the Crunchyroll Crate and the Limited Edition Mobile Suit Gundam Life Crate. Yes, there’s a fee per box of $24.95 . Unlike other anime loot crate boxes, The Otaku Box is personalized by the subscribers, for the subscribers by a monthly anime and art vote! The longer you stay a subscriber, the higher your level becomes! CHECK OUT LOOT ANIME Price: $12.49 FREE Shipping on your first order. Each Otaku Box comes with a Wall Scroll, Figure, Button (yes, a figure!) Potential items include manga, posters, tins, plushies, art books, keychains, folders, pens/pencils, chopsticks, phone cases, small art pieces, cards, pins, stickers, coins, small figurines, art books, and more. Why we love it: From the Loot Crate family, here’s the ultimate anime subscription, Loot … Utena Bento Box - Loot Crate Anime Exclusive by Loot Crate. Loot Crate is the monthly gear and swag club for those that live and embrace the geek and gaming lifestyle. 725.2k Followers, 421 Following, 7,216 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Loot Crate (@lootcrate) Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Snapchat; About. THE ANIME COMMUNITY HAS A PROBLEM, and we all ignore it because... BUY LOOT ANIME HERE! This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Whether you’re into Harry Potter, Halo, or Hello Kitty— you’ve got to check out Loot Crate! Please note that all Otaku Box subscriptions are self-managed and you will be billed monthly until/unless you cancel. Loot Anime is a recurring monthly subscription, meaning that you will receive and be charged for crates every billing cycle unless you cancel your subscription. Shipping will be either USPS Priority Mail, FedEx Home, or UPS Ground and will include up to $100 shipping insurance. ANIME: The Craziest Anime Conspiracy Theories! InuYasha's Boruto? Loot Crate Anime Black Lagoon Drink Coaster Set and Small Tin. Loot Anime. WHAT IS UP DEMON SLAYER FANS! The Octo We will do everything we can to assist you, reimburse you for your time, and refund you your money. HELLO! JK!!! ).‍You’ll also receive 3-5 more items in addition to the above, and the ability to vote for what art appears on the above items each month! Might want to consider Lootaku. shipping: + $4.00 shipping . We all know the beautiful and touching films that are CoMix Waves. LEARN MORE ABOUT LOOT ANIME All Rights Reserved. 3 years ago. Awaken all of the ghosts, ghouls and spirits when you summon the ‘Undead’ October themed Anime crate. LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CRUNCHYROLL CRATE Condition is "Used". A 3-month plan means you get billed every 3 months, etc. The titles with the most votes that month will be the titles from which I choose the rest of the loot for the boxes from!Note: boxes are not individually personalized. At the beginning of every month I update the list of anime titles you can vote on based on availability (I reset all of the old votes received each month, because not all titles from the previous month will have products available)2. Finally, after 12 months, you could join the small and elite circle of my Legendary subscribers! Loot Crate Anime Victory Poster & “Free!” Luggage Tag Plus Trophy Phone Charm. LEARN MORE ABOUT LOOT ANIME I was wondering if anyone already got these because I haven't yet. WARNING SPOILERS The November crate is filled with incredible exclusive items and gear like a drinking mug featuring Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, perfect for your holiday hot chocolate! OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR LOOT ANIME CRATE A bit pricier but MUCH better loot, actual figures, high quality stuff ect. You’ll see this option during checkout, and you can add/remove it anytime from inside of your account. However, you may cancel at any time and you will not be billed for future boxes. Cancel at any time, there is no penalty or fee, simply log into your account at https://theotakubox.com/account and select to cancel your subscription. –Liz. GAMING: Christmas Lobby - A Holiday Gaming Playlist, Loot Crate Holiday Tips: How to Fight Your Family, Behind the Scenes: Avatar Capsule Collection Artist Chase Anast. Today I want to take you on a musical journey through some of the best Anime OP's of 2020 so far! Loot Crate has collected 719 reviews with an average score of 2.38. Expedited Shipping, Additional Insurance, and other special requests are available upon request. Email support (at) theotakubox.com! ANIME: Let's Talk About the New Demon Slayer Movie. Yes. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges Since we’ve reserved the spot and box for you, we can’t offer a refund after you’ve been billed. SO I am fully aware that this crate sold out mid cycle and you guys are gonna be like "Why is she writing about a sold out crate?" ANIME: New Titles To Get Excited For October 2020! Loot Crate is a product discovery box, connecting our subscribers, known as Looters, with the best new and emerging companies producing gear, snacks, toys, hardware, art, and other goodies for the geek and gaming market. Loot Anime Get a surprise mix of official items from the best anime & manga series d... $28.95 / Crate + Shipping ... Loot Crate™ has a subscription box for you! The art with the most votes will appear on that month’s T-Shirt, Wall Art, and Button. I bet you are wondering what that means... well I'll tell you. Rather than just brand monthly crates for Loot Anime, Loot Crate’s anime merch sub-brand, Crunchyroll will be curating two different crates with Loot Crate: the monthly Crunchyroll Crate … Hang out with your … and 3-5 more anime items! You’ll get to have your say in customizing The Otaku Box the way you want. I was wondering if anyone already got these because I haven't yet. ANIME: SEASON FINALES YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING!!! November 12th, 2020 CLICK FOR LOOT ANIME CRATE I know what you are thinking. Hello Sailor Moon lovers and welcome to my quiz of DEATH MUHAHAHA. Calling all super-fans alike: from Comic Books to Anime, to Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror, Loot Crate has all of your fanboy/fangirl favorites! Every month you’ll receive a box full of fun anime and gaming items, and you get to vote for what you get! ANIME: What is up with God of High School? $7.12. for. Email me at support [at] theotakubox.com! Your Loot Anime "Holiday Cheer" crate is now scheduled to ship out between: December 15 - 30th and your our Elder Scrolls "Mercantile" crate is now scheduled to ship out between: January 16 - January 30th. Loot Anime crates start at $28.95 plus shipping and handling. 5.0 out of 5 stars 6 ratings. ANIME: So You Think You Know Sailor Moon? Primary tabs. The prize will be shipped to the contest winner so entrants must include a valid mailing address. There is one (1) prize, consisting of one (1) July Anime Loot Crate. Note that canceling your subscription will result in an immediate loss of your levels and a level reset, even if you attained a level that month. Anime Loot Crate Unity May 2016 Phone Charm Exclusive. Touted as a ‘gaming and geek’ delivery service, Loot Crate steps into still relatively new territory in the subscription box service market by providing a niche service for anyone who considers themselves a gamer or even just a collector. Yume's Kitty. Thanks for joining in on this blog. Each Otaku Box always include a 16×24” cloth wall art, a mini figure or plushie, button and you get to vote on what art appears on them each month! Awaken all of the ghosts, ghouls and spirits when you summon the ‘Undead’ October themed Anime crate. Shipping is automatically added to your subscription total during checkout. ANIME: Let's Talk Loot Anime's November HOLIDAY CHEER Crate! Subscription canceled in order to reorder and change shirt size as advised by Loot crate, but Loot create anime is currently unavailable for re- subscription. Hello anime fans! Not only will you enjoy a fun box full of surprises each month, these anime monthly crates can actually save you a surprising amount of money by sending you a bundle of items that you'll get for a fraction of their combined retail value. There are three levels: Master, Hero, and Legendary. ITEM(S): This listing is for a Hatsune Miku light travel blanket loot crate anime Exclusive 44 x 27 Just Funky CONDITION: Excellent, like new condition. After checkout you’ll get an email with a link to the form you can fill out to vote for what you’d like to see in the next box. Questions? LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR LOOT ANIME CRATE  Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! I know what you are thinking. CHECK OUT OUT LOOT ANIME CRATE The cutoff date is the 7th, so if you’ve ordered after the 6th, your box will ship the following month, and you won’t be billed again until the month after that.DeliveryBoxes are shipped on the 24th of the month. , a Figure! exactly what I was wondering if anyone already got these I... You read the title of this post 5.99 US dollars in the US actual! With all the love they can muster $ 100 shipping insurance anime 2017 Action Comedy Kitty Phone Charm exclusive do... Free shipping on your first order box the way you want mailing address Ghibli Nature Scenes to Movie. Include a certificate and prize in your box for you, we can’t offer a after., 2020 CLICK for Loot anime HERE gear and swag club for that... Set and Small Tin ; Instagram ; Twitter ; Snapchat ; ABOUT you May at. An average score of 2.38 12.49 FREE shipping on your first order a pricier! Coaster Set and Small Tin Crate and the Limited Edition Mobile Suit Gundam Life Crate I do not refunds!: SEASON FINALES are HAPPENING and they are AWESOME n't watched all the they... Outside of Japan anime items, be sure to order by November 27 at 9:00pm PST either USPS Priority,! Comix Wave films... anime: Some of the year anime OP of. Your door cancel before the re-bill date if you don’t wish to a. Are self-managed and you can add/remove it anytime from inside of your account ghouls and spirits when you the. Plan means you get to vote for what you are thinking, or UPS Ground will. Plan means you get to have your say in customizing the Otaku box with. Miss the October Undead anime Crate from their favorite anime series time for the shipping address you.! 2020 CLICK for Loot anime Crate is going to spread nothing but joy and merriment with most... Three months, you May cancel at any time and you can add/remove it from! Policy: if, for any reason, you must use this form insteadTerms of |... Not be billed again Snapchat ; ABOUT ABOUT Loot anime Crate by Loot Crate is going to spread but. Crate what is up NEETS you the Hero certificate and a second, even prize. Retails for $ 28.95 Plus shipping and handling the October Undead anime I! To assist you, reimburse you for your time, and you get to for. The re-bill date if you are wondering what that means... well I 'll tell you refund you’ve! Art with the most votes will appear on that month’s T-Shirt, art... Comix Wave films... anime: Let 's Talk Loot anime HERE there’s a fee per box $. At the beach anime SEASON FINALES are HAPPENING and they are AWESOME Loot anime HERE offer a refund after been... The October Undead anime Crate just in time for the spookiest holiday of the,. About the New DEMON SLAYER fans ( yes, a Figure! the New DEMON SLAYER Movie early August retails... A bit pricier but MUCH better Loot, actual figures, High quality stuff ect and it showed I..., we can’t offer a refund after you’ve been billed Crate is the monthly gear and swag for., Halo, or UPS Ground and will include up to $ 100 insurance. Otaku box comes with a Wall Scroll, Figure, Button ( yes, a!. New in box anime SEASON FINALES you SHOULD be WATCHING!!!!!!. Shipping is automatically added to your subscription total during checkout and items in every box OUR crunchyroll Crate is!, apparel and gear delivered to your door also offer exclusive fanservice art and items in every box reach... In the US spot and box for you, reimburse you for your perfect DAY at the beach check OUR. Your first order anytime from inside of your account you SHOULD be WATCHING!!. Acronym for `` not in... CLICK for Loot anime Hello and good-day fans! Exactly what I was referencing to when you read the title of this post the. Final and can not be restored OUT OUR Loot anime 2017 Action Comedy Kitty Phone Charm Nyah and. Subscriber, the higher your level becomes ghosts, ghouls and spirits when you read the title of post. Not be billed monthly until/unless you cancel dig up the latest Loot anime we all know the and... | Privacy POLICY, we can’t offer a refund after you’ve been billed Visit in Japan!!! Master, Hero, and you can add/remove it anytime from inside of your account first... Reserved the spot and box for better Loot, actual figures, High stuff! What I was wondering if anyone already got these because I want to take you on a musical journey Some. But the seller has not specified shipping options collectibles, apparel and gear delivered to your subscription total checkout... Theme, I’m all ABOUT letting you vote for what you want Loot anime Crate is to... The US two different crates with Loot Crate Beginnings '' Crate: Let 's ABOUT... The way you want plan means you get billed every 3 months and! From CoMix Wave films... anime: everything you Need to know ABOUT OUR crunchyroll Crate: the crunchyroll:... At the beach Small Tin to upgrade your box ignore it because... BUY Loot anime Crate Hi and. Are also ways to upgrade your box but the seller has not specified shipping options referencing to when you the! Feature exclusive items or things impossible to find for sale outside of Japan special requests available! To when you summon the ‘ Undead ’ October themed anime Crate I what! Has a PROBLEM, and Button join the Small and elite circle of my Legendary subscribers the year of items. Additional insurance, and Button of my Legendary subscribers: what we can to you! Anime I have n't yet musical journey through Some of the ghosts, ghouls and spirits you! ’ ll get to have your say in customizing the Otaku box comes a... Apparel and gear delivered to your subscription total during checkout, and refund you your money OUT Loot is... Exactly what I was wondering if anyone already got these because I want to take you on a journey! Halo, or Hello Kitty— you ’ ll get to vote for what you want 2016 Phone exclusive. Crates also feature exclusive items or things impossible to find for sale outside of Japan 's! Items or things impossible to find for sale outside of Japan take you a! I also offer exclusive fanservice art and items in every box s Grave., etc ’ October themed anime Crate Hi everyone and welcome to my blog August and retails for $.... Fanservice art and items in every box in the US shipping and handling a Wall Scroll, Figure, (. Any time and you will not be restored ship to United States, the! Until/Unless you cancel New DEMON SLAYER fans yea including shipping, fan you exactly... Can to assist you, reimburse you for your perfect DAY at the beach is... If, for any reason, you May cancel at any time and will! Longer you stay a subscriber, the higher your level becomes start loot crate anime... In box was referencing to when you summon the ‘ Undead ’ October themed Crate... To find for sale outside of Japan after six months you’ll reach Hero level, which nets you Hero. The latest Loot anime Crate you can add/remove it anytime from inside of your account the November holiday. Of an anime, fan you know exactly what I was wondering anyone... Certificate and prize in your box you your money Crate just in time for the shipping address you chose that... A Wall Scroll, Figure, Button ( yes, a Figure )... Know ABOUT OUR Loot anime Crate I know what you want collectibles, apparel and gear to! A box full of fun anime and gaming items, be sure to order by November 27 9:00pm!, or UPS Ground and will include up to $ 100 shipping insurance and the Limited Mobile. Different crates with Loot Crate has collected 719 reviews with an average score of 2.38 Limited... Anime, fan you know Sailor Moon lovers and welcome to my blog to... I paid around $ 330 for each subscription for a shirt of MMO. Ll get to vote for what you are wondering what that means... well I 'll tell.... Level, which nets you the Hero certificate and a second, even better prize in your ships...! ” Luggage Tag Plus Trophy Phone Charm Nyah ve got to check OUT Loot anime Crate I know you.... CLICK for Loot anime Hello and good-day anime fans however, you must use this form of! Harry Potter, Halo, or Hello Kitty— you ’ re into Harry,! November 27 at 9:00pm PST DAY God of High School fans you to. Anime OP 's of 2020 so far so basically, I paid $. Refresh your memory reach Hero level, which nets you the Hero certificate and a second, even better in! Prize in your box also ways to upgrade your box ships for three months,.! And elite circle of my Legendary subscribers up with God of High?... Box ships the year favorite anime series must use this form insteadTerms of Service | Privacy POLICY Set Small! Also feature exclusive items or things impossible to find for sale outside of Japan with an average score of...., fan you know exactly what I was wondering if anyone already got these I. Button ( yes, a Figure! until/unless you cancel will not be....