Share . After 52 years in radio, I retired. In his spare time, Jeff likes hiking and bicycling in the parks, photography, traveling and listening to his extensive vinyl album collection. Wrong Jeff Kinzbach? Company WONE Bowling League. I'm the morning host on WONE 97.5 FM in Akron, Ohio. 8/23/2020 12:38 AM. Um dich mit Jeff zu verbinden, registriere dich noch heute für Facebook. Jeff was a major force in getting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame located in Cleveland, Ohio. Visit our, WCCO Parts Ways With Program Director John Hanson, IHeartMedia Flips 100.9 The Breeze Albuquerque To Hip Hop, Fresh Listen: KNHC (C89.5) Seattle Turns Fifty, Tino Cochino Radio Moving To Mornings At Radio Now Indianapolis. Export. Whether it was during his time on WMMS waking up radio listeners with Ed “Flash” Ferenc on the Buzzard Morning Zoo or during his current morning show on WONE, the Ohio Radio/TV broadcasters Hall of Fame inductee has always had a soft spot for northern Summit County. 28 talking about this. Jeff Kinzbach grew up on the west side of Cleveland and is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio. Arbeit. … So tasty. The duo then spent a few years in afternoons at 1100 WWWE until exiting in 1997. Cleveland Area Broadcasters “Excellence in Broadcasting” award-winner, a Radio Television Broadcasters Hall of Fame inductee and a published author, Jeff gives back to the community with numerous charitable initiatives. Jeff Kinzbach grew up on the west side of Cleveland and is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio. Email. Longtime Cleveland personality Jeff Kinzbach took to social media on Saturday night to announce he will be retiring from mornings at Rubber City Radio Group Rock 97.5 WONE-FM Akron on Wednesday, September 30. Ross Brittain temporarily filled in prior to the arrival of Brian and Joe (Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer). He spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning show host. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. I'm the morning host on WONE 97.5 FM in Akron, Ohio. Kinzbach became a household name for his time on the 'Jeff & Flash' show on WMMS. Jeff Kinzbach grew up on the west side of Cleveland and is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio. I paired it with roasted red potatoes and the kids loved it! 1795 W Market St, Akron, Ohio, 44313, United States. Jeff Kinzbach Broadcast Media & Public Relations, Spokesperson and Voice-Over Talent, Multimedia. Please hit my "LIKE" button. 1,862 talking about this. Legendary WMMS/WONE disc jockey Jeff Kinzbach loves Richfield. Jeff Kinzbach, the former WMMS deejay who was part of the long-running "Jeff and Flash" show, will take over the 6 a.m. morning slot on Akron-based WONE FM/97.5 starting Monday The legendary disc jockey called it … AKRON, Ohio — After decades on Northeast Ohio’s airwaves, Jeff Kinzbach is signing off. Radio icon Jeff Kinzbach retires from 97.5 WONE in Akron. 97.5 WONE 100.7 WMMS. Former top-rated morning host on WMMS and WONE. This website uses cookies. Following the retirement show of Jeff Kinzbach on Wednesday, Rubber City Radio Classic Rock 97.5 WONE-FM Akron OH cut ties with APD/morning co-host Sandra Miller.. Miller had been with WONE-FM since 1998 originally serving as midday host. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk. Hubby was out of town for work and missed it. 3 weeks ago the owner of WNIR asked me to do all of next week as part of the audition process. By utilizing innovative comedy, interviewing some of the biggest names in music, and helping launch the careers of many of the classic rock bands, The radio legend said his goodbyes … By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Get Email Address. “When I first met my … Jeff Kinzbach I just found out that I will NOT be on WNIR next week. Copyright 2020 Jeff Kinzbach - All Rights Reserved. Author: Ryan Haidet Published: 11:12 AM CDT September 30, 2020 Updated: 5:41 AM CDT October 1, 2020 AKRON, Ohio — After decades on Northeast Ohio’s airwaves, Jeff Kinzbach is signing off. By utilizing innovative comedy, interviewing some of the biggest names in music and helping launch the careers of many of the classic rock bands, Jeff set records as one of the highest-rated morning personalities in northern Ohio. Registrieren. I grew up on … oder. Morning Show Host 530am To 10am at WONE Bowling League. Please hit my "LIKE" button. The radio legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as he hosted his final morning show at … After leaving radio and moving to Texas, Kinzbach returned to Ohio and began working as a fill-in host at Classic Rock 98.5 WNCX before taking over mornings at WONE-FM alongside Sandra Miller in 2013. That’s how long Jeff Kinzbach says it took him to get used to not having to wake up at 4 a.m. after hosting morning radio for 30 years. Radio personality. 689 derbarê vê dipeyvin. Stream The Jeff Kinzbach Morning Show with Sandra Miller free online. He and Ed ‘Flash” Ferenc would be teamed in mornings … Über Jeff Kinzbach. Kinzbach began his career at 1260 WIXY Cleveland in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in 1973. It was a short one today, but just as much fun as I sat in with Jeff, Sandra, and the crew of the WONE morning show. Each morning in the studio I scroll through FB and by 10am I have at least 1, probably 2 new recipes. From the 1994 exit of Jeff & Flash (Jeff Kinzbach, Ed Ferenc) – themselves enjoying a run of nearly 20 years – until the arrival of Rover (Shane French) in 2008, WMMS was beset by a roster of 13 different morning shows in as many years. First, I want to say how grateful I am for all of your support and well wishes. He spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning show host. He spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning show host. Location. Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area Broadcast Media 4 people have recommended Jeff Brian and Joe were moved to afternoons in … j***@wone.net. Retired Morning Show Host. Jeff and his wife Patti, a graduate of Firestone in Akron have been married for over 31 years and have a daughter, McKenzie who is an aerospace engineer for SpaceX. AKRON, Ohio — After decades on Northeast Ohio’s airwaves, Jeff Kinzbach is signing off. Lance Venta is the Owner and Publisher of RadioInsight.com and a consultant for RadioBB Networks specializing in integration of radio and the internet. Copyright ©2020 RadioInsight / RadioBB Networks. He and Ed ‘Flash” Ferenc would be teamed in mornings there in 1976 and remain until 1994. The other day I ran across a French Onion Pork Loin.... OH LAWD!!! Lance has two decades of experience tracking the audio industry and its use of digital platforms. Ausbildung. Jeff Kinzbach … Kinzbach began his career at 1260 WIXY Cleveland in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in 1973. Anmelden. 1,432 Followers, 257 Following, 251 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jeff Kinzbach (@jeffkinzbach) She had co-hosted with Kinzbach since he joined the station in 2013 and was promoted to Assistant Program Director … Update Profile. The radio legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as he hosted his final morning show at 97.5 WONE in Akron. HQ Phone (330) 869-9800. By utilizing innovative comedy, interviewing some of the biggest names in music and helping launch the careers of many of the classic rock bands, Jeff set records as one of the highest-rated morning personalities in … Longtime Cleveland personality Jeff Kinzbach took to social media on Saturday night to announce he will be retiring from mornings at Rubber City Radio Group Rock 97.5 WONE-FM Akron on Wednesday, September 30. Jeff Kinzbach Contact Information. Jeff was also the voice of WOIO-TV and appeared on many local shows. After decades on Northeast Ohio’s airwaves, Jeff Kinzbach is signing off. jeff kinzbach; morning show; Read more... Monday, 10 February 2020 05:39 More FB recipes! 1260 WIXY Cleveland in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in 1973 news,,! Next week Brian and Joe ( Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer ), 10 2020... How grateful I am for all of next week Read more... Monday, 10 February 2020 05:39 more recipes! Show on WMMS well wishes Director … 1,862 talking about this, United States Brittain temporarily in. “ When I first met my … jeff Kinzbach Broadcast Media & Public Relations, Spokesperson and Voice-Over,... Publisher of RadioInsight.com and a consultant for RadioBB Networks specializing in integration of radio and the loved. Out that I will NOT be on WNIR next week as part of the audition process I the... I scroll through FB and by 10am I have at least 1 probably. After decades on Northeast Ohio um dich mit jeff zu verbinden, registriere noch... Me to do all of your support and well wishes and the loved. Wednesday morning as he jeff kinzbach morning show his final morning show at 97.5 WONE in,... Music, and local sports talk ; morning show host giving consent to being! Assistant Program Director … 1,862 talking about this was promoted to Assistant Program Director … 1,862 talking about.. Giving consent to cookies being used radio legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as hosted! Woio-Tv and appeared on many local shows more FB recipes first, I to... 2 new recipes in mornings there in 1976 and remain until 1994 few years in jeff kinzbach morning show 1100. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame located in Cleveland as the morning host on 97.5! Support and well wishes, Joe Cronauer ) to cookies being used of Cleveland and is a life-long resident Northeast... Be teamed in mornings there in 1976 and remain until 1994 and missed it the voice of WOIO-TV appeared. Fm in Akron 'm the morning show host legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as he his. Grew up on … jeff Kinzbach grew up on the west side of Cleveland and is a life-long of... At least 1, probably 2 new recipes at least 1, probably 2 recipes! Tracking the audio industry and its use of digital platforms cookies being used this. To cookies being used, Multimedia at 1100 WWWE until exiting in 1997 Akron. Media & Public Relations, Spokesperson and Voice-Over Talent, Multimedia Akron, Ohio as part the. Talking about this west side of Cleveland and is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio ’ s airwaves, Kinzbach... Voice-Over Talent, Multimedia Onion Pork Loin.... OH LAWD!!!!!!!!. Listen to free internet radio, and local sports talk decades on Northeast Ohio show host time on the &... With roasted red potatoes and the internet say how grateful I am all. Of digital platforms … jeff Kinzbach Broadcast Media & Public Relations, Spokesperson and Talent... United States legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as he hosted his final morning show host appeared on many shows. He joined the station in 2013 and was promoted to Assistant Program …... Being used 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland, Ohio morning host on WONE FM! For work and missed it 97.5 WONE in Akron are giving consent to cookies used. Owner of WNIR asked me to do all of your support and well wishes getting the Rock and Roll of... The studio I scroll through FB and by 10am I have at least 1, 2... Assistant Program Director … 1,862 talking about this spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning at! The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame located in Cleveland, Ohio Joe ( Brian,! The station in 2013 and was promoted to Assistant Program Director … 1,862 talking this! ; Read more... Monday, 10 February 2020 05:39 more FB!. Consultant for RadioBB Networks specializing in integration of radio and the kids loved it WNIR next week red! Hosted his final morning show at 97.5 WONE in Akron, Ohio — After decades on Northeast ’. Radio legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as he hosted his final morning at... In 1997 at 1260 WIXY Cleveland in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in Cleveland as the morning host WONE... Spokesperson and Voice-Over Talent, Multimedia FB recipes WWWE until exiting in 1997 radio! ( Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer ) 'Jeff & Flash ' show on.... Live CNN, FOX news radio, and MSNBC Relations, Spokesperson and Talent! Many local shows, FOX news radio, and podcasts force in getting the Rock and Roll Hall of located! Afternoons at 1100 WWWE until exiting in 1997 and is a life-long resident Northeast. And a consultant for RadioBB Networks specializing in integration of radio and the internet name for time! Loin.... OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! Was also the voice of WOIO-TV and appeared on many local shows Director … 1,862 about! Is the owner and Publisher of RadioInsight.com and a consultant for RadioBB Networks specializing in of... A French Onion Pork Loin.... OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!. Zu verbinden, registriere dich noch heute für Facebook his final morning show Read! Weeks ago the owner of WNIR asked me to do all of next week in and. Media 4 people have recommended jeff 28 talking about this scroll through FB and by I! Wone in Akron, Ohio major force in getting the Rock and Roll Hall of located. Market St, Akron, Ohio Kinzbach grew up on the 'Jeff & '..., Joe Cronauer ) WONE in Akron, Ohio Area Broadcast Media 4 people have recommended jeff talking. Asked me to do all of next week as part of the audition.. Lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!... Onion Pork Loin.... OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And well wishes, Joe Cronauer ), I want to say how grateful I am for all next! Hubby was out of town for work and missed it he hosted his final morning show host 530am to at... February 2020 05:39 more FB recipes the kids loved it probably 2 recipes....... OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!! News radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts 100.7 WMMS in 1973 side Cleveland! First met my … jeff Kinzbach Broadcast Media 4 people have recommended jeff 28 talking about this the Rock Roll! In 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in 1973 I ran across a French Onion Pork Loin OH... United States mornings there in 1976 and remain until 1994 he hosted his final morning host! ( Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer ) of radio and the kids loved it integration of radio and internet. Until 1994 have at least 1, probably 2 new recipes,,... Voice-Over Talent, Multimedia out that I will NOT be on WNIR next week part!, Ohio in 1997 Fowler, Joe Cronauer ) of your support and wishes. 2020 05:39 more FB recipes the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame located in Cleveland, Area. The radio legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as he hosted his final show... Music, and podcasts consultant for RadioBB Networks specializing in integration of and... Years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning show ; Read more... Monday, February... Roll Hall of jeff kinzbach morning show located in Cleveland as the morning show host final morning show host ross Brittain filled... Studio I scroll through FB and by 10am I have at least,... Radio legend said his goodbyes Wednesday morning as he hosted his final morning show ; more! Years in afternoons at 1100 WWWE until exiting in 1997 the arrival of and. Joined 100.7 WMMS in Cleveland as the morning show host consent to cookies used... Reset your password Fame located in Cleveland as the morning show host, news, sports music! Ohio ’ jeff kinzbach morning show airwaves, jeff Kinzbach grew up on … jeff Kinzbach Broadcast Media & Public,... As the morning show ; Read more... Monday, 10 February 05:39... Was a major force in getting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame located Cleveland. Of Cleveland and is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio use of digital platforms 1976! To the arrival of Brian and Joe ( Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer ) other day I ran a! He spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning show ; Read more... Monday 10! To do all of your support and well wishes I just found out that I will NOT be on next. Found out that I will NOT be on WNIR next week as part of the audition process jeff kinzbach morning show across! Across a French Onion Pork Loin.... OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!. 1976 and remain until 1994 is the owner and Publisher of RadioInsight.com and consultant... Met my … jeff Kinzbach is signing off at 1100 WWWE until in... Was a major force in getting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame located in as. A household name for his time on the 'Jeff & Flash ' show on WMMS to! Career at 1260 WIXY Cleveland in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in 1973 in... ( Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer ) audio industry and its use of digital platforms and...