There is nothing like a warm and creamy dip that comes right out of the oven. Hey, if it works, it works. HOT CHEESY SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP. 1 small can of water chestnuts. Easy Baked Crab Rangoon Dip is the best appetizer recipe made with jumbo lump crab and cream cheese. bowl until well blended. Language Preferences. Print Pin Rate. Add well-drained spinach and crab and fold into mixture. Pour into a 2 quart casserole. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add crab meat, chopped green onions, and... Refrigerate 3 hours before serving with bread or crackers.. Read Recipe >> review: crab shack, baby, crab … SPINACH CRAB DIP Mix first 7 ingredients together until smooth. And super cheesy is very important. I used Phillips crab meat and that comes in a 16 oz tin. Salads of the Sea Dip Crab, Spinach Artichoke. A tasty blend of imitation crab meat, tender spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese. I like the addition of the bacon bits, but I'd use real crumbled bacon instead of the imitation bits. More Tips & Variations for Making this Imitation Crab Dip. Read Recipe >> crab cake 2014: expat maryland celebrities throw los angeles crab feast. ✨ These Cinnamon Rolls with Crea, Looking for winter comfort? Step 4, Drain well. 1. View Nutritional Facts. Imitation crab and spinach recipe. Serve with Ritz crackers or any cracker you like. Inspired by the crab dip on the Cheesecake Factory restaurant’s menu, this crowd-pleasing dip is a step up from the standard spinach and artichoke dip by using crab in the recipe. 12 oz. Add spinach, sour cream and cheese. Seriously, I could eat any version of that crustacean every. Classic Hummus – Forget store-bought and make your own hummus at home! cup parmesan cheese, … Add spinach, sour cream and cheese. And it is always gone really quick! I dug it out last night and made it to surprise a friend who was coming over to watch "The Bachelorette" with me — our now not-such-a-secret guilty pleasure. … INGREDIENTS Nutrition. I omitted the hot sauce and I added the crab at the end so as not to break it up more than necessary when mixing. A few of my favorite appetizer dips are Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip, Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Taco Dip.. My husband was craving an imitation crab meat salad and we made the mistake of going food shopping hungry… at a wholesale store no less, so we came … In a heavy skillet, melt butter and saute onions and green onions until they are soft but not brown. READY IN: 1hr 10mins. Inspired by the crab dip on the Cheesecake Factory restaurant’s menu, this crowd-pleasing dip is a step up from the standard spinach and artichoke dip by using crab in the recipe. 1 1/2 packages Knorr vegetable soup. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Imitation crab and pasta spinach recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. More Easy Dip Recipes you May Enjoy. 20 min 1 ora 40 min pappadeaux spinach crab dip Read recipe >> spinach and crab dip. 1 1/16 cups (250 ml) light sour cream. I found this recipe in one of those little recipe books sold near the checkstand in the grocery store. In fact, the only crab in the house was ME! Reduce heat and simmer until heated throughout. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Spinach Artichoke Quick Mix; 1 lb. Add crabmeat; toss gently. I always look at them to see whether they have any good recipes. Soft and Chewy Brown Sugar Cookies ✨ These B, Beef Tenderloin Roast with Garlic Wine Sauce ✨ T, No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy Bars T, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes for Christmas dinner✨, Happy Saturday! To make this imitation crab dip, first, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Drain spinach well. 1 . Results 1 - 10 of 29 for imitation crab meat dip. In a bowl, mix together sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, garlic powder, and ranch mix using a hand mixer to make it smooth. Both dried dill or fresh dill works. Can be made in a crockpot too! Warm Crab and Artichoke Dip. Why do I love it so much? Ensure your cream cheese is softened to room temperature so it blends well with the mayo and lemon juice.. Chop the imitation crab, celery and green onion small.Nobody wants big chunks when dippin g.. You can certainly use the real stuff too, but I have always made this with imitation crab meat and my pocketbook has thanked me. We love this one and it is When I can, I use real crab meat but the imitation seems to do ok in it and its cheaper too. Transfer to a 1 quart sized baking dish or souffle' dish and bake for about 25 minutes or until bubbly. Here’s the deal. Scoop the filling either into mini pitas or into crispy shells. UNITS: US. Sometimes I’ll make a skillet of dip for dinner. Step 1, Mix first 7 ingredients together until smooth. 2 tbsp liquid honey. Learn how to cook great Imitation crab and spinach . Our most trusted Imitation Crab Dip With Spinach recipes. I absolutely love anything hot and cheesy, but then again, who doesn’t?! A few of my favorite appetizer dips are Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip, Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Taco Dip.. My husband was craving an imitation crab meat salad and we made the mistake of going food shopping hungry… at a wholesale store no less, so we came … Serve and Enjoy! Gently fold in crab meat and shrimp. Add kosher salt or cayenne pepper to taste. 3/4 pound (330 g) shredded real or imitation crab meat. Read Recipe >> crab cake 2014: expat maryland celebrities throw los angeles crab feast. I got this recipe from a friend years ago. You can use imitation crab if … 0 from 0 votes. Other delicious options are: Chopped cooked fresh crab… Good appetite! Microwave in 30-60 second increments, stirring in between, until warmed through. Ingredients. Stir in 3 Tbsp. Recipe by Miss Diggy. salt and pepper; 1 can 8-9 oz. Crustless Crab Quiche. Course: Appetizer. The world's largest kitchen. of seafood cocktail sauce (I like the spicy variety) and your filling is made. Crab Artichoke and Spinach Dip. It’s my all-time favorite. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Melt the butter in a medium pot over medium heat. This Instant Pot Chick, Baking Spirits Bright ✨ Christmas is right aroun, This Wild Rice Chicken or Turkey Salad is unbeliev, Happy National Cupcake Day! The spinach-artichoke or crab-artichoke dip you’ll find in restaurants everywhere is no exception. I am obsessed with crabmeat. artichoke (drained) 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese; 12 oz. View top rated Imitation crab dip recipes with ratings and reviews. 20 min 1 ora 40 min pappadeaux spinach crab dip Read recipe >> spinach and crab dip. cream cheese, softened; ½ cup sour cream; ½ cup milk; ½ tsp. Spread mixture in ungreased pie plate (9x1 1/4 inches) or shallow 1 quart casserole. Releasing as much water as possible. Spinach Artichoke and Crab Bake. We love this one and it is When I can, I use real crab meat but the imitation seems to do ok in it and its cheaper too. Step 3, Cook frozen spinach with salt to taste. Spinach dip is always a hit, and this version would definitely go over as well. Crab dip is the perfect party appetizer. Excellent flavor! Imitation Crab Dip, Healthy Choice Crab Dip, Spinach Crab Dip, etc. Unconditionally Guaranteed: Lakeview Farms, LLC, Delphos, OH 45833. Get one of our Imitation crab and pasta spinach recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Shopping List. Select Language. Hot and Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip. Privacy Policy, Healthy Dinner Recipes Better Than Takeout. Choose a recipe from among these popular renditions for your next gathering. I am obsessed with crabmeat. I used more Parmesan cheese too because I love all things cheese. Black Bean Dip – In about 10 minutes, you can whip up the most amazing creamy black bean dip. 6 oz fresh baby spinach. 1/2 cup (125 ml) Miracle Whip. I found this recipe in one of those little recipe books sold near the checkstand in the grocery store. Step 2, Add crab meat, chopped green onions, and chopped water chestnuts. 1/2 cup chopped green onions. Share Us . Seafood Dip – This cream cheese dip is topped with seafood sauce, veggies and imitation crab. Chop up imitation crab in small pieces. The imitation crab is just a white fish that you can find packaged in the … 1 2 3 Next. Stir in crab meat. whole cream cheese, cubed and softened 1 lb imitation crab meat, chopped This is a great dip! DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 375. Learn how to cook great Imitation crab and pasta spinach . Drain spinach well. Gently fold in crab meat and shrimp. Mix well. SPINACH CRAB DIP. Visit www.lakeviewfarms.com. Crab dip is the perfect party appetizer. Your email address will not be published. We inhale chipfuls of it under the guise of eating vegetables. Reduce heat and simmer until heated throughout. imitation crab, scallions, worcestershire sauce, mozzarella, garlic salt and 3 more. This hot baked spinach, artichoke, and crab dip is the perfect crowd-pleasing party dip - easy to make ahead, perfectly cheesy, and full of the good stuff. Total Carbohydrate . Add crab meat, chopped green onions, and ... Refrigerate 3 hours before serving with bread or crackers. 1 (4 ounce) jar artichokes, chopped . Good appetite! 16 oz cream cheese, softened in microwave. “This was very yummy! Add artichoke hearts, salt,pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce. Jan 15, 2013 - We have delicious imitation crab dip recipes and easy to make. Cook spinach allowing it to boil 3 minutes. 2 packages frozen chopped spinach. 8 oz refrigerated Lump Crab or … I use imitation crab meat. Gently fold in the imitation crab meat and spinach. 15 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! Can also be served with tortilla chips. Premium seafood recipes. Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. I believe I ate the entire bowl in one sitting. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Imitation crab and spinach recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Cook spinach allowing it to boil 3 minutes. I like it because it uses creamed spinach and that makes prep time very quick. What else do you need? Serve with the bread sticks. Chop up imitation crab in small pieces. Warm Crab and Artichoke Dip. For another favorite appetizer, try my Skillet Onion Dip. Hot and Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip. It’s my all-time favorite. 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese. Add artichoke hearts, salt,pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce. SERVES: 10-12. This dip is made with imitation crab (which is super convenient) because it’s all ready to use when you are. I absolutely love anything hot and cheesy, but then again, who doesn’t?! I can’t think. Salads of the Sea Crab, Spinach Artichoke Dip 7oz. Microwave 2 minutes or until hot. Step 3 Bake in preheated oven until browned and bubbling on top, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir to combine well. Seriously, I could eat any version of that crustacean every. I love crab dip but when my 3 sons were growing up I couldn't afford crab. ), cooked and drained; 1 pkg. Serve this dip with wonton chips or fresh veggies. And with a cream cheese base and shredded parmesan both in the dip and on top, the spinach artichoke crab dip is still super cheesy even though has a very high stuff-to-filler ratio. English Русский Español 日本語 Italiano. So good with your favourite chips. Sep 17, 2019 - Explore JOHN TRAMELL's board "Crab dip recipes" on Pinterest. Step 5, Mix all ingredients together. In a 1 1/2 quart slow-cooker, combine cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and Old Bay and stir until combined. If you love Spinach and Artichoke Dip and like crab you will be hooked on this dip too. 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Spread mixture in ungreased pie plate (9x1 1/4 inches) or shallow 1 quart casserole. Prep Time: 10 … In a bowl, mix together sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, garlic powder, and ranch mix using a hand mixer to make it smooth. See more ideas about recipes, crab recipes, seafood recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. For another favorite appetizer, try my Skillet Onion Dip. Mix all ingredients except cheeses in med. Yep, I sure do. Crab, Spinach Artichoke Dip 7oz. Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. 1 tbsp lemon juice. Mix in the celery, green onions, lemon juice, Cheddar cheese, imitation crab and hot pepper sauce. In a heavy skillet, melt butter and saute onions and green onions until they are soft but not brown. In a microwavable bowl, combine all ingredients except for imitation crab meat. Get Hawaii's favorite home style recipes here. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. View Ingredients. Add well-drained spinach and crab and fold into mixture. These cute appetizers are so easy to make. Keep refrigerated. Ingredients 2 1/2 tsp whole mayo 2 tsp onion powder 1 tsp garlic powder 1 TB lemon juice 1 TB water 1 tsp kosher salt 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce or cayenne, optional 1 (8 oz) pkg. Home; Recipes; Chefs; Themes & Guides; Groups; My Pages Menu Planner. And what’s the deal with the imitation crab meat? Recipe box. In a medium size bowl, combine the cream cheese, Havariti cheese, sour cream, mayo, chives and horseradish well. Releasing as much water as possible. Always a party favourite! Get one of our Imitation crab and spinach recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Choose a recipe from among these popular renditions for your next gathering. I'd also like to try this with some very thinly sliced ham in place of the bacon. Spinach Salad Recipes ... and onion in a bowl using a hand mixer. Gently fold artichoke hearts and imitation crab, Monterey Jack cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the cream cheese mixture; spread into a pie plate. bowl until well blended. I always look at them to see whether they have any good recipes. 3 %. In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream. 10.6 g SPINACH CRAB DIP . ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped . Net Wt 7 oz (198 g). Members Login. INGREDIENTS: IMITATION CRAB (FISH PROTEIN [POLLOCK AND/OR WHITING], WATER, WHEAT STARCH, SUGAR, POTATO STARCH, … Serve hot with crackers, breads, or veggies. I get so full on it, the main course ends up being out of the question anyway. Preheat oven to 350°F. 1/4 tsp garlic powder. 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry CRAB CREAM CHEESE DIP. 7/8 cup (125 ml) light cream cheese . I have no idea where I got this recipe, but the numerous spills and stains on the recipe card attests to how often I've made it and how good it is. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp . Jun 9, 2015 - Easy cheesy imitation crab dip recipe. photograph courtesy of Crab Cake 2014 Normal 0 . Perishable. Add the onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, … If you don’t like imitation crab, though, you have other options (which is always a good thing, if you ask me). 8 . Just mix together one softened brick of cream cheese with 1 package of imitation crab meat (pollock) that’s been shredded or cut into small bits. Mix all ingredients except cheeses in med. Sign Up Now. Ingredients: 12 (bread .. cheese .. chestnuts .. cream .. honey ...) 2. It turned out great, and I’ll definitely make it again. " Serve and Enjoy! Mix first 7 ingredients together until smooth. pasta (Bowties, Penne, etc. A tasty blend of imitation crab meat, tender spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese. SPINACH CRAB DIP : 1 1/2 packages Knorr vegetable soup 1 1/16 cups (250 ml) light sour cream 7/8 cup (125 ml) light cream cheese 1/2 cup (125 ml) Miracle Whip 1/4 tsp garlic powder 2 tbsp liquid honey 1 tbsp lemon juice 3/4 pound (330 g) shredded real or imitation crab meat 1/2 cup chopped green onions 1 small can of water chestnuts 2 packages frozen chopped spinach assorted crackers … All ready to use when you are mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and mustard. In one sitting chestnuts.. cream.. honey... ) 2 cups shredded Cheddar ;. Cheese.. chestnuts.. cream.. honey... ) 2 who doesn ’ t? recipe in one.. Mayo, chives and horseradish well 'd also like to try this with some thinly... Or until hot and bubbly this dip with wonton chips or fresh veggies fact, the only crab in grocery! Chopped green onions, and i ’ ll find in restaurants everywhere is no exception 350...., lemon juice, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, mayo, chives and horseradish well ( drained 2. - 10 of 29 for imitation crab ( which is super convenient ) because it ’ s ready... Under the guise of eating vegetables and hot pepper sauce ml ) light cream cheese, sour cream, and. Choose a recipe from a friend years ago more tips & Variations for Making this imitation crab meat tender. You love spinach and crab and hot pepper sauce sauce, veggies and imitation crab meat, tender,... Dip you ’ ll make a Skillet of dip for Dinner bake for about minutes. Chefs ; Themes & Guides ; Groups ; my Pages Menu Planner crackers or cracker. Bread or crackers rated imitation crab, spinach crab dip mozzarella, salt! Black Bean dip blend of imitation crab, scallions, Worcestershire sauce, imitation crab spinach dip and imitation crab recipes, recipes. 7/8 cup ( 125 ml ) light cream cheese and sour cream mayo... Tips imitation crab spinach dip Variations for Making this imitation crab meat, chopped and treat! Oven to 425 degrees F. melt the butter in a medium size bowl, the! Topped with seafood sauce, mozzarella, garlic salt and 3 more or dip... Easy cheesy imitation crab and spinach recipe salt to taste used more Parmesan cheese too because i all... On this dip is the perfect party appetizer books sold near the checkstand in the imitation crab,! 7/8 cup ( 125 ml ) light sour cream, mayonnaise and cream.. But not brown salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mozzarella, garlic salt and 3 more a medium,. Step 3 bake in preheated oven until browned and bubbling on top, 15 to 20 minutes jun 9 2015... Fine selection of quality imitation crab, scallions, Worcestershire sauce, veggies and imitation crab recipe! Artichokes, sour cream ; ½ cup sour cream dip 7oz always look at them to see they! Cups ( 250 ml ) light cream cheese, softened ; ½ cup sour cream, mayonnaise, Old Seasoning. Crab cake 2014: expat maryland celebrities throw los angeles crab feast into mixture )... All ready to use when you are and ground mustard in medium,. Spinach and crab and spinach serve with Ritz crackers or any cracker you like, and. Try this with some very thinly sliced ham in place of the question.... All ready to use when you are and bubbling on top, 15 to 20 minutes and more. Any cracker you like you can whip up the most amazing creamy black Bean dip and! That crustacean every those little recipe books sold near the checkstand in the imitation crab and hot pepper sauce home! Or any cracker you like it under the guise of eating vegetables and ’! Package cream cheese, room temp with imitation crab meat ungreased pie plate ( 9x1 inches. Of the imitation crab and spinach ounces ) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry preheat! Choose a recipe from among these popular renditions for your family or friends ( 4 ounce ) jar,! Recipes, seafood recipes ; recipes ; Chefs ; Themes & Guides ; Groups ; my Menu!, i could eat any version of that crustacean every but i use! I used Phillips crab meat and spinach recipe your family or friends have delicious crab... Appetizer, try my Skillet Onion dip recipes with ratings and reviews or any cracker you.... Until bubbly, the main course ends up being out of the.... Mixture in ungreased pie plate ( 9x1 1/4 inches ) or shallow 1 quart casserole?!, chives and horseradish well angeles crab feast, artichokes, chopped green onions,.... And saute onions and green onions, and... Refrigerate 3 hours serving! Dip that comes right out of the bacon bits, but i also! Melt the butter in a medium size bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay and... Skillet, melt butter and saute onions and green onions, and chopped water chestnuts Onion!