And it’s 100% made by moi! Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. This sauce was a great barbecue sauce but mine did not turn out with as much guava flavor as I would have liked. Bring guava paste, ginger, garlic, chipotle chile, ½ cup apple cider vinegar, ⅓ cup spiced or dark rum, 3 Tbsp. Next time I make this I will add less tomato paste and see if it's closer to what I was looking for. They go from your basic ketchup and mayo to curry, pineapple, and my old time favorite, guava BBQ sauce. Place water, guava paste, vinegar, rum, tomato puree, lemon juice, onion, ginger, soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and Scotch bonnet chilli into a saucepan. In a large saucepan over low heat, stir together the guava, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, and brown sugar until well blended. Stirring a bit of melted guava paste into regular bar sauce makes for irresistible grilled meats. So, I knew he was going to love this recipe, especially since he’s a huge fan of guava. So when I saw this I was so excited! ketchup, 1 Tbsp. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook, over medium-high heat, until boiling. soy sauce, ½ tsp. Guava BBQ sauce brings an unexpected twist in flavors, yet is trad… Guava BBQ Sauce. Required fields are marked *. I usually find it at the hispanic aisle of my grocery store, but you can also order it online! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/197088/guava-barbeque-sauce This was delicious! Thank you thank you!!!!! Guava BBQ Sauce. Very delicious. Worcestershire sauce 1 cup water. MAKE IT SHINE! I omitted the cold water scotch bonnet peppers and cut back on the lemon juice.. Very delicious. We used it on barbecued chicken. The flavors deepen as the sauce rests in the fridge, so I recommend making it at least one day ahead, if you can! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Aug 2, 2014 - This tropical guava barbecue sauce goes great on any grilled meat, but I've also been known to eat it by the spoon, right out of the jar. YIELD: 2 cups. Stir in liquid smoke, fresh lemon juice, … guava shells 4 oz. olive oil 1/4 large red onion, finely chopped 2 jalapenos, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 1/2 cups ketchup 16 oz. The BBQ sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. But, so far, I can confidently say this is the best BBQ sauce I have ever tasted. ... South Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce. I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information ) I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. That being said, I always feel accomplished when I make something “from scratch”. Jun 5, 2016 - The weather is heating up and it’s the perfect time to prepare your grill for some summer BBQ parties. Jamón with Guava BBQ Sauce December 17, 2019 . As a dip for fries, onion rings, tater tots. But I was very tired so I mix a BBQ honey sauce and the guava preserves (60% guava, 40% BBQ), put them in the microwave for a minute and the sauce was absolutely delicious I can’t even imagine how much better were yours. fresh lime juice, 3 Tbsp. Learn how to make Guava BBQ Sauce. And you can also spice up your menu with homemade sauces! 43 calories; protein 0.2g; carbohydrates 9.5g; sodium 85.9mg. soy sauce, ½ tsp. Stir in guava nectar and remaining ingredients. https://www.sweetysalado.com/en/2017/08/guava-bbq-sauce.html In a small saucepan, combine the guava paste with the vinegar, rum, tomato paste, lime juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, scallion, … Gently simmer the sauce over medium heat until thick and richly flavored, 10 minutes, whisking to break up the pieces of guava paste. Y es cierto porque no se pueden tomaratajos para prepara este rico jamón. estefan kitchen handcrafted guava bbq sauce Our special handcrafted Guava BBQ Sauce was created to bring a full bodied and delicious BBQ flavor with a touch of Guava to your meals.