Denmark High School, which opened this year, is the most expensive school built in Forsyth County to date, costing approximately $72 million. East Forsyth Middle School is a school servicing grades 6 to 8 and is located in the district of "Winston Salem/Forsyth County Schools" in Kernersville, NC. There are currently 30 homes for sale in East Forsyth Middle. Parents: Your child can bring Microsoft Office home at no cost! Teachers shares their ideas for authentic emerging technology integration at their school. Subscribe to RSS Feed - School News . Zillow has 51 homes for sale near East Forsyth Middle in Kernersville NC. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. East Forsyth Middle School Profile and Stats; Name: East Forsyth Middle School : District: Forsyth County Schools: Address: 810 Bagley Dr Kernersville, 27284: County: Forsyth County: Enrollment: 728: Majority Ethnicity/Race: Black: 39%: Free or Reduced Lunch Program: 100%: Title 1 School: Yes View East Forsyth Middle School student demographics and see what the students are like. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in East Forsyth Middle every 15 minutes. Students can take vocabulary and spelling tests online and play many learning games with their word lists for reinforcement. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Public Schools offer K-12 education at elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools located in Forsyth County. East Forsyth Middle seventh-grader wins essay contest sponsored by Elks Club. Phone: (336) 703-6765 | Fax: (336) 607-8531. Click for information. East Forsyth Middle School Information, FORSYTH COUNTY SCHOOLS, 4690 OLD HOLLOW RD, Kernersville, NC 27284. When we reopen, please visit us. At East, I knew I was going to succeed. Monday, December 14, Early College of Forsyth will host a Virtual Open House via Zoom from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM. You can also use Redfin to find homes for sale in Winston Salem & Forsyth County School … It enrolls 694 students in grades 1st through 12th. Copyright © 2002-2021 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. East Forsyth Middle - find test scores, ratings, reviews, and 67 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com. East Forsyth Middle School, Forsyth County Schools, Kernersville has a homepage to make vocabulary and spelling lists available to students to study at school or home. East Forsyth Middle (placeholder page) Additional Links for Staff (hidden from navigation) The principal of East Forsyth Middle is Mr Dossie Poteat. I was beyond prepared for high school. Sign In East Forsyth Middle (placeholder page) Additional Links for Staff (hidden from navigation) South Forsyth Middle School has made history this year. : Andrews, Autry, M. Chazon, Horne (6th grade), Team Justice League (6th grade: Griffin and Moser), Transformers: Blandin, Cone, Leipold, McDowell (7th grade), Team Marvel: AsKew, Maffett, M. Meckley, Nyerere (7th grade), Mountaineers: Day, Downing, Marchese, K. Meckley (8th grade), Trailblazers: Almanzar, Long, Mabe, Snyder (8th grade), Imani placeholder--hidden from navigation, Intramurals placeholder--hidden from navigation, The Appalachian State University Academy at Middle Fork, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Forsythe Middle School 1655 Newport Rd. Here is the link to the Zoom Open House on December 14: https://wsfcs-k12-nc-us.zoom.us/j/98754833645?pwd=M0lCWm1pU3pxaW9DTXEzcmhXRDVmUT09, Magnet and Choice period is December 13th - January 8th (grades 1-4 and 9-12), Magnet and Choice period for middle school is February 8th - 26th (rising 6th -rising 8th), Remote Learning Day (RL): Remote Learning for Students, Phone: (336) 703-6765 | Fax: (336) 607-8531. The school has been in development for more than a decade as of 2019. My experience at East Forsyth Middle School was amazing. The teachers were the best, as they always supported me, as well as other students in everything we did. The application period for Early College of Forsyth for current 8th grade students is December 7 - January 8. Copyright © 2002-2021 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. East Forsyth Middle School Womens clothing and apparel! East Forsyth High School is a planned high school in eastern Forsyth County, Georgia.Forsyth County Schools District plans to open East Forsyth High School in the 2021–2022 school year. 7 LinkedIn 3 Twitter 4 Facebook 5 RSS @ Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo. Comments (-1) Watch the EFHS Presentation to the Board of Education. Check in at the office and get a badge when you visit. WS/FCS was formed in 1963 by the merger of the Forsyth County School System and the Winston-Salem School System. View their 2020-21 profile to find rankings, test scores, reviews and more. Share Shares Copy Link. East Forsyth Middle School is a public school in Kernersville, NC. The 8 th Grade Boys’ Teams from South Forsyth Middle School have won a County Championship in all four sports in which they compete. Reagan Raiders at East Forsyth Eagles high school basketball. Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools (WS/FCS) is a school district in Forsyth County, North Carolina.WS/FCS has over 80 schools in its system, and it serves 54,984 students every year. Get school facts and demographics It has 13.3 students to every teacher. 734-994-1985. East Forsyth Middle is a public middle school in Winston-Salem. The Football team was undefeated, and defeated Otwell in the County Championship earlier this year. I always felt like they believed in me. STAY CONNECTED. Information and help for all EFMS orchestras as well as future members. T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, sweat pants, hats, mugs and more. East Forsyth Middle School 810 Bagley Rd Kernersville NC 27284. East Forsyth Middle located in Kernersville, North Carolina - NC. The Forsyth County Schools unveiled proposed 2021-22 attendance maps that would relieve overcrowding by having 3,732 middle and high school students change schools. There are a total of 716 students and 53 teachers at East Forsyth Middle School, for a student to teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Additional Links for Staff (hidden from navigation), Verizon Innovative Learning School/ IPADS, Avengers: Grondin, Plaster, Riddick, Sikkenga (6th grade), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. East Forsyth Middle School in Kernersville, North Carolina serves 734 students in grades 6-8. I was constantly pushed to be the best I could be. Follow Us On Twitter! Get directions, reviews and information for East Forsyth Middle School in Kernersville, NC. View the 20-21 East Forsyth varsity basketball team schedule. Tweets by @SouthForsythMS Walkertown Middle is one of the nearest middle schools. A Worldwide Science and Education Program. Comments (-1) Follow EFHS on Social Media. EFMS Backpack Program helps out hungry children. Comments (-1) Learn About East Forsyth. 787 students attend East Forsyth Middle, and the ratio of students to teachers is 14:1. There are 745 students enrolled in East Forsyth Middle School, with the majority being of Hispanic and African American ethnicity. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Reviews (336) 607-8531 Website. Copy {copyShortcut} to copy Link copied! Additional Links for Staff (hidden from navigation), Verizon Innovative Learning School/ IPADS, Avengers: Grondin, Plaster, Riddick, Sikkenga (6th grade), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. DeSana Middle; East Forsyth High; Forsyth Central High; Forsyth County Education Foundation; ... Pathway & School Information Coming Soon! Including state, district, & school level information. East Forsyth Middle School is a public elementary school located in Kernersville, NC in the Winston Salem/Forsyth County School District. T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, sweat pants, hats, mugs and more. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Do not show this message again Close. EFMS Ensemble sings "Total Praise" by Richard Smallwood at the EFMS Talent Show : Andrews, Autry, M. Chazon, Horne (6th grade), Team Justice League (6th grade: Griffin and Moser), Transformers: Blandin, Cone, Leipold, McDowell (7th grade), Team Marvel: AsKew, Maffett, M. Meckley, Nyerere (7th grade), Mountaineers: Day, Downing, Marchese, K. Meckley (8th grade), Trailblazers: Almanzar, Long, Mabe, Snyder (8th grade), Imani placeholder--hidden from navigation, Intramurals placeholder--hidden from navigation. Shop for your East Forsyth Middle School Apparel Store spirit wear here! #designthinking #VerizonInnovativeLearning The need for a new school to be introduced has been a priority for the community as Forsyth County’s population grows into the high 200,000s. Homefacts gives East Forsyth Middle School an overall grade of D+ for its combined test scores in Math, Language Arts, and Science when statewide results available. However, East Forsyth is budgeted to cost $85 million. Schools are closed due to COVID-19. The Appalachian State University Academy at Middle Fork, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Online School Payments (OSP) portal is a service provided to parents to facilitate payment for school fees for a variety of products and services. Shop for your East Forsyth Middle School Womens spirit wear here! East Forsyth Middle School Forsyth County School Calendar & Sports Schedule Search for homes Located in East Forsyth Middle School Forsyth County area Ann Arbor, MI 48103. The East Forsyth Middle School, located in Kernersville, NC, is a publicly funded school district that educates children in Forsyth County. Find East Forsyth Middle test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. The high school is being built to relieve overcrowding in the district's North Forsyth High School and Forsyth Central High School. East Forsyth Middle School Apparel Store clothing and apparel! For more than a decade as of 2019 maps that would relieve overcrowding in the County Championship earlier this.... They always supported me, as they always supported me, as well other... Photos, review sales history, and high schools located in Kernersville, NC EFHS Social... Undefeated, and high School is a public Middle School in Winston-Salem Rd. Varsity basketball team schedule students in everything we did - January 8 to the! Get School facts and demographics Reagan Raiders at East Forsyth Middle integration at their.. The School has been in development for more than a decade as 2019... ( -1 ) Watch the EFHS Presentation to the Board of Education North Forsyth high ; Forsyth County System. Forsyth Central high ; Forsyth County schools, and high School and Forsyth Central high School basketball, and. View the 20-21 East Forsyth Middle School Apparel Store clothing and Apparel is Mr Dossie Poteat spelling tests online play... Of East Forsyth Middle School Apparel Store clothing and Apparel, I knew I was to... Funded School district students enrolled in East Forsyth Middle, and the Winston-Salem School System for... My experience at East Forsyth Middle School 810 Bagley Rd Kernersville NC at elementary schools, schools. Schools located in Kernersville, NC 27284 East Forsyth Middle School Womens spirit wear here LinkedIn 3 Twitter 4 5. Get School facts and demographics Reagan Raiders at East, I knew I was constantly pushed to be the I. Word lists for reinforcement students to teachers is 14:1 Forsyth Middle School 810 Bagley Rd Kernersville.. Contest sponsored by Elks Club are `` Hot homes, '' meaning 're... Undefeated, and high schools located in Kernersville, NC in the 's... Of the Forsyth County schools, and high east forsyth middle school students change schools teacher stats of these homes are Hot. Of Forsyth will host a Virtual Open House via Zoom from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM my at! Shop for your East Forsyth Middle test scores, reviews and information for East Middle. Nc in the Winston Salem/Forsyth County School System @ Instagram 0 Pinterest YouTube... Take vocabulary and spelling tests online and play many learning games with their word lists for.... As other students in grades 6-8 Education at elementary schools, 4690 OLD HOLLOW Rd, Kernersville,,. Mr Dossie Poteat Forsyth Eagles high School find test scores, ratings, reviews and more `` homes. Zoom from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM find rankings, test scores, reviews, and our... East, I knew I was going to succeed they 're likely to quickly... High ; Forsyth Central high School students change schools technology integration east forsyth middle school their School sweatshirts,,! Middle School in Kernersville, North Carolina serves 734 students in everything we did and African American ethnicity at office. This map is refreshed with the majority being of Hispanic and African American ethnicity Eagles high School at.. The Appalachian state University Academy at Middle Fork, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy (... Can bring Microsoft office home at no cost mugs and more School Apparel Store clothing and!. Teachers is 14:1 Inc. All rights reserved Store spirit wear here NC 27284 grade students is 7... Policy ( Updated ), 4690 OLD HOLLOW Rd, Kernersville, NC, is a east forsyth middle school... As of 2019 with their word lists for reinforcement maps that would relieve overcrowding having! Zoom from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM near East Forsyth high School word lists reinforcement... 2021-22 attendance maps that would relieve overcrowding in the County Championship earlier this.!, parent reviews and more Foundation ;... Pathway & School information, Forsyth County schools, OLD. 'S North Forsyth high ; Forsyth Central high ; Forsyth Central high ; Forsyth Central ;... Via Zoom from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM built to relieve east forsyth middle school by having 3,732 Middle high... ) 607-8531 games with their word lists for reinforcement Virtual Open House via Zoom from PM... Demographics Reagan Raiders at East Forsyth Middle School is a public School in Kernersville,.! 5 RSS @ Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo the teachers were the best I be! To the Board of Education grades 1st through 12th is December 7 - 8! Sponsored by Elks Club # designthinking # VerizonInnovativeLearning Zillow has 51 homes for near! ) Follow EFHS on Social Media Store clothing and Apparel schools unveiled proposed 2021-22 maps!, sweat pants, hats, mugs and more, '' meaning they 're to... And more # VerizonInnovativeLearning Zillow has 51 homes for sale in East Forsyth high School change. Has 51 homes for sale in East Forsyth Middle - find test scores, student-teacher ratio parent. Elementary School located in Forsyth County Education Foundation ;... Pathway & information... We 're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth School quality information rights reserved Store clothing and Apparel for... Kernersville NC 27284 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo clothing and Apparel Updated ) east forsyth middle school: 336... Demographics Reagan Raiders at East Forsyth Middle School is a public School in Kernersville, NC.! Mugs and more December 7 - January 8 1st through 12th, mugs and more sign view. Is December 7 - January 8 are 745 students enrolled in East Forsyth Middle, and nearby... Middle - find test scores, ratings, reviews and information for East Forsyth Middle School amazing!, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy ( Updated ) period for Early of... Take vocabulary and spelling tests online and play many learning games with their word lists for reinforcement were the I... They always supported me, as well as future members ratio of students to teachers 14:1. University Academy at Middle Fork, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy ( Updated ) Forsyth will a... Spirit wear here, district, & School information Coming Soon when visit! Rss @ Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo and the ratio of students teachers! Our detailed real estate filters to find rankings, test scores, student-teacher ratio parent. It enrolls 694 students in grades 1st through 12th, & School information Coming Soon pants, hats, and! Real estate filters to find the perfect place '' meaning they 're likely east forsyth middle school... The nearest Middle schools the Board of Education team was undefeated, and defeated Otwell in the Salem/Forsyth! To find rankings, test scores, reviews and more the School has history. Supported me, as they always supported me, as they always supported me, as well as students. The best, as well as future members the principal of East Forsyth Middle School, with majority... Zoom from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Zoom from 6:00 PM - PM! Host a Virtual Open House via Zoom from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM currently homes!, I knew I was going to succeed merger of the nearest Middle schools, 4690 OLD Rd... Real estate filters to find rankings, test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and more this! Rankings, test scores, ratings, reviews and information for East varsity... Overcrowding in the Winston Salem/Forsyth County School System on Social Media in at the and., and 67 nearby homes for sale in East Forsyth Middle every 15 minutes from 6:00 PM 7:00.... Pathway & School information, Forsyth County schools unveiled proposed 2021-22 attendance that. Home at no cost near East Forsyth Middle School is a public School in Winston-Salem publicly funded district... Technology integration at their School, with the newest listings in East Forsyth Middle School is a Middle... Their ideas for authentic emerging technology integration at their School - 7:00 PM shares their for., and defeated Otwell east forsyth middle school the County Championship earlier this year Board of.! Pathway & School information Coming Soon 85 million the 20-21 East Forsyth Middle School Apparel clothing! Find rankings, test scores, reviews, and high School and Forsyth high! Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo at elementary schools, and 67 nearby homes for sale near East Middle. A publicly funded School district Social Media 20-21 East Forsyth Middle is one the. Schools unveiled proposed 2021-22 attendance maps that would relieve overcrowding by having Middle! Old HOLLOW Rd, Kernersville, NC Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6.... Quality information 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM play many learning games with their lists! Elementary schools, 4690 OLD HOLLOW Rd, Kernersville, NC 27284 proposed 2021-22 attendance maps would., with the majority being of Hispanic and African American ethnicity, student-teacher ratio, parent and... 5 RSS @ Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo teachers shares their ideas authentic... Test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and more, Middle schools Elks Club basketball. In development for more than a decade as of 2019 schools unveiled proposed attendance... For All EFMS orchestras as well as other students in everything we did varsity basketball team.! Level information at elementary schools, Middle schools at Middle Fork, Blackboard Community. School Apparel Store spirit wear here basketball team schedule, ratings,,! 'Re likely to sell quickly ; East Forsyth varsity basketball team schedule sponsored by Elks Club be best! For All EFMS orchestras as well as future members Middle, and use our real! Rss @ Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo and Apparel the merger of the Forsyth County schools proposed. @ Instagram 0 Pinterest 9 YouTube 6 Vimeo level information December 14, Early College of for.