Another worksheet I prepared for my class, it has few exercises, the first part to fill in the correct articles, second part to write the correct articles and label the pictures. English has two articles: The and a/an.The is used to refer to specific or particular nouns; a/an is used to modify non-specific or non-particular nouns. O There are many forms of pronouns. 0000005600 00000 n d�e)9��=�)�F����� x�b```f``�a`e``�� �� l@����A�ߙξ��9���?�4�el*�\��;�ܰE����\--��:�lv���M�M2F,*A���S�4�-�v�(8!d�|���H����"s��e��pr�1�t �8�h^��v�� �2;�y�g�Y T�hZP�u�������4|���qn���g���)}�]���JF��� ���QPP��r����@9��� ��MK��`���Bjccc�$�T���iDG�pE�da �� Thereafter the article changes to the:. �� �����յ u_�>/څ6���� 0000005170 00000 n Two indefinite – A, AN, and one definite – THE. xref 0000010685 00000 n INDEFINITE ARTICLE: a or an Use a or an to identify nouns that are not definite and not specific. Students are expected to fill in the blanks in the text with a, an, the where it is necessary. Choose the correct definite or indefinite article: "the", "a", "an" or "x" (zero article). 0000003390 00000 n 0000026980 00000 n The indefinite article: ‘a/an’ 1. 0000001982 00000 n e.g., a book (any book) a dog (any dog) a cat (one cat) a house (one among many houses) Use a or an only for singular nouns. This worksheet is g endobj kc#+v��7�0ͧ)^����Q7ߙ)�y���M��H6��R렔(��Y ㍧��QN��w$+��^���������I�;�ي�N*��òQ��5��1�Bs�)�N��hP�������?�_y��MkUH���9�e������s"0����U��Wf�U~ӕ}�sk��޲)���s�Q{��3W�fN�g.Z4v={� ���b�&,�K� س z The PowerPoint explains what the article determiners are, gives examples, asks pupils to identify the article determiners in sentences and to place article determiners in sentences. Next to the house there is a car. 0000007813 00000 n endstream endobj 73 0 obj<>stream This is the sample English Grammar Lesson Plan format on Articles for teachers of class 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th For More Lesson Plans Click Here Brief Overview of English Lesson Plan Topic . A look at the article 'lo'. A closer look at indefinite articles. When we talk about something for the first time. <> The truth is that the answer is extremely complex--too complex in fact; it constantly gives me a headache. 2 0 obj Suitable for beginner level students (CEFR A1) or above.Students can sort words into consonants and vowels before learning the correct indefinite article to use. 0000008805 00000 n 0000050587 00000 n The zero article. 0 0000001620 00000 n This reduces the number of times the noun is repeated. After this lesson students, will be able to: 1. define an article 2. identify a definite and indefinite article 3. choose the proper type of article for a given noun PRONOUNS O Pronouns stand in the place of the noun or nouns. 5 0 obj Using indefinite articles in Spanish where in English they are not used. For example: "The dog that bit me ran away." Practice the material covered in previous classes: greetings and introductions, infinitive verbs, school supplies vocabulary, use of ser and estar.. 2. The lesson includes optional extra practice/homework as well as a choice of three final speaking activities which each have a … 0000004169 00000 n WE USE THE DEFINITE ARTICLE BEFORE JOBS AND OCCUPATIONS.NATIONALITIES OR RELIGIONS WE USE THE ARTICLE WITH NAMES OF DAYS I am a housewife, she is a journalist Kate is a Catholic. 7 __ Technology has greatly revolutionised 8 __ communication process. H���?o�0�w�C����?�␩E�En\;v` h���N�e5Y6e���ݑIm~�����Qa�������hc��M����S����������lj¦���*2�����w�GUxmy|-�VV�w Among them are: O Subjective (he, I, it, she, they, we, and you) 7��U��C�6L�Z�v8Dt���_ 0000002554 00000 n WmQƥ��~+����y�=�A�.�b84�b`���{��f3��#�ʊ��� She wore a beautiful, red dress to the wedding. Teacher Name: J. Lee: Grade: Grade 9-10: Subject: World Languages: Topic: 1. �*�E��BVq8��&�������H��&�\�A�»˫�|+�g�&�����a$��9X�y�Lv�fن> ��;j4�E&JK���G�GM�g5r8�(�2!��ѕx@���3kRY� %PDF-1.5 0000001036 00000 n Lesson plan for intermediate English learning. Why teaching indefinite articles is so hard. 0000005836 00000 n When and how it is used in Spanish. 0000004468 00000 n I bought pair of shoes. After this lesson, students will be able to: 1. 0000001805 00000 n 0000001540 00000 n The car is a Honda.” Encourage your students to identify the rule of when the indefinite or definite article is used. Qb�c����ܐ�2Ev�����s�/p5�a]��`Ԥ�ţ尠!�)���ޡ��T7M�8�y��Mѭ�3m�y�}`/�� 5�5lj��~� Ŕ�b ���@l���1�Z � ` gK�� Ejercicios y actividades online de Definite and Indefinite Articles. There was a man in the kitchen. %PDF-1.4 %���� A lesson plan for KS3 aged students studying Definite and Indefinite Articles <> Articles: worksheets exercises, handouts to print. 0000043279 00000 n Articles are words that define a noun as specific or unspecific. stream 0000008619 00000 n Love and have a nice day to ALL. %%EOF 0000006426 00000 n 0000002881 00000 n PS Keys are on pg 2 0000013991 00000 n 6|ܩZ��b��v�IY�M�DS~9l�uj�x9A��N���#T!�N�����(uB���҅�3T"9��1k��'e!��^'�{���VR;>���;e�k�Q fg�M. Indirect articles a an exercises for esl. Articles are adjectives. Subject - English Grammar; Type of Lesson Plan - Mega / Real Lesson Plan of English; Topic - Articles … Sample Lesson for Indefinite Pronouns . I hope it is useful to you. 4. x�D�!�x����)��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU. Adjective/Noun agreement in gender and number Thematic Vocabulary Special uses … In the picture there is a house. Ck��-��~��gVU�&n:u��h g[H���$���9h�\ Ңh!#�2O�RE�����f��ⴡ$F\���޳*M��b�/;�lML�n�^LK08��4"nMmg�ekʸ� �K6T[���X�T4v��si�z��]��/�lc�|v,���x�3e{��]r�`�(�N^�`� ���^!�����c�� Y��G4)����2a�:d7f�裘����(ԜoP�[��5S�;Í�-�A��q��M'��h��Y�NO�̘�{W+B��A��� They then compare some basic uses of definite and indefinite articles and apply this information to recipes and instructions relating to gingerbread houses. <>>> E.g. endobj ʕ��qV�y"�->ݑjq��e$6`H�F�\�A�L �p-� ��"$��o�E;"�߂d��~�P�X��| �6 startxref ��F|م_���߅՘*S*Ĕ�Ɯ��� �^�S!Lv9�d� OO�H:��8�LWocf �l}w�N�Jj�F85h����4xKJ���� Definite article the. 0000050358 00000 n 0000003904 00000 n 0000002414 00000 n Grammar Exercise - Definite and Indefinite Articles Do the exercise below on definite and indefinite articles and click on the answer button to check your answers. �t��*(ZD g@�1��Nq/��{�c��hq8^�c询�&~D�h����*\�P��8�8t=k� ��,� tt���p>A:X�����&��)��9�U�����ރM��x���p��>�#?��G��#D��#��������jDñM�½h�tP��8��LrJ�� �H���c�����!�8�g��4*rR`���� ���< �yhol�C[�� ���P�x�������E�ÐS���� ��Q�ml�B�To���f�k��:�+�����"�3���迧��a8H�q�n�{j$vс u�p|`*G�����8�q�B6�Ǜz�����c?��۝r�n�Q�겏�>�A$����_ ������[�k�_V�\��X��kRr�E,u���ui���+�qc(T��#!u� That … 0000000016 00000 n 0000009312 00000 n x��]gTY������|Θ�Q�$�"b1gB��� ��(*P�3�9+愊YD�$*�H��}���i��nݍ�h�U˥B�M'�}ù_��#��|���MJIK~�V�����i��Y��2r�?��}�"���ҏ��I����BUW��ܼ¤����uZVFV޻�\| <> Lesson Plan : Definite and Indefinite Articles. With some nouns, it is correct to not place "the" in front of it, leaving the noun alone. 55 37 %���� The signals that the noun is definite, that it refers to a particular member of a group. 0000008489 00000 n 1. Definite Article: the The definite article is used before singular and plural nouns when the noun is specific or particular. Like adjectives, articles modify nouns. )0hw椪�Id6��+�]ʸ\F�s!�Y�2. I saw movie last night. They are staying at hotel. ���/=޼�'Q�ǫh!����/�� Welcome to our A1 Indefinite Article Grammar Exercise set at an Elementary Level. I have English lessons twice a week. 91 0 obj<>stream Your students can practise using 'a' or 'an' with fun interactive games and activities. the bike 0000003619 00000 n �-��1!o��7!�� '� 0000011322 00000 n endstream endobj 65 0 obj<> endobj 66 0 obj<> endobj 67 0 obj<> endobj 68 0 obj<>stream This lesson provides models for how to teach the use of articles to secondary students who are non-native speakers of English. 3�Se���y����x�0v�? !�6ߔ+�1�YĒ�A"E���h���Fw�G�E-�ڷ,�J�F[�R�L�#��kz�Bޑ�j�Ҹ���Q�ֹ� �� l�Th�U��_\��o���Ԁ,�5A-b}��m�_�rA Singular Countable Nouns. It is a set of 3 exercises to practise the definte and indefinite articles. Thus, the Lesson 1. <]>> c���]ټ�쌹�f/���� Zq �}���)ȿO`w/_g�>x�yҊ~#|��Z����~��َ���2+����̬. endobj trailer We say that 'the' is a definite article because it defines something specific. ESL students need frequent practice over an extend period of time to learn how to use articles in written and spoken form.This mini-lesson does two things for ESL teachers and students learning English: 1. reviews basic grammar rules; 2. provides practice questions with answer keys. Definite and Indefinite Articles worksheets and online activities. Once again, I like to thank all for the downloading and the wonderful comments. Indefinite articles a an. Adjectives and their agreement Definite and Indefinite Articles 2. �,B?t���,�'د�*�~��� ���VJ�{A���w�e0W������7faN���H��� >d��O� ׇjs 0000004392 00000 n What you can learn from this lesson : To understand the differences between the definite and indefinite articles. You made my day. ‘A’ and ‘an’ are the indefinite articles. 1 0 obj ¸��٧���o1\�y�س��D�vR6���Г���*�r�WyLq ��M^���촚]g�rv�q>������s�M��Z���z����� �~�6>�Ļ�@�x�!���hv�(.�,������ 5�f\͂��鑐TU!M�tR��4K�e�'ѫ�P�DDlj�/xOd�������?WO׳٩����_Y5{f�}a�o�. �� Cr�q����$�V�������XPC삺���a�h���W;�f����u�����>贒��|��'ٍ9ɾ��4¤�"�*�+xtS]B�q�u%�9n*a࿕�^�$&6;�I�ܢJ� �$} �X�XY\ߠa܂a������]@t)f_���\�����v�A9�l@��"]��w�R��Rz�:=c��UH��i��I%�(��~S �bPzh��J'�O�C��ƣ�� dX��"ͷ�S��B��w����1�y�����Bq����A����b��n4 e��FÞy�JsbkJ��;�r��O�-���>�c���#�7R���6������9� 9X9B�;���J�w?���0�%�q��q-��s4퉻��^\�rӔ׆���������!�좽՟]�s��П]X�HX�{���H��`Lu�y�6x9�Y�}� )�*F�g�L{���;F��*�P( �{� ݆C�KR�� ��*�!a{�6Hi�>tg�oZ��f{Y'�Q��,aX�t�� ��͜D18v}w�u��k�~ha>�+/+�j�ul�0� I was born on a Thursday SPECIAL DIFFICULTIES We DO NOT use the indefinite article: 1) With plural nouns : - books Free interactive exercises to practice online or download as pdf to print. The English language has two types of ‘articles’: definite and indefinite. THE DEFINITE ARTICLE (HOW TO USE 'THE' IN ENGLISH) In English, we simply use THE, for the masculine, feminine or neutral, or even for the singular or plural. Explaining the long list of rules about articles to English students is easy but boring. �K?��$XĪݮ�S^V���"b}� In this exercise, we look at the indefinite article ‘a’ and ‘an’. A common question from students and teachers of English as a second language is When do I use the indefinite articles 'a,' 'an,' and 'some' * (which acts like an indefinite plural article), and when do I use the definite article 'the'?. It is appropriate to use "the" in front of singular and plural nouns that are specific and particular. endstream endobj 69 0 obj<> endobj 70 0 obj[/ICCBased 83 0 R] endobj 71 0 obj<> endobj 72 0 obj<>stream Using them correctly … well, that takes time, practice and resources. We only use the indefinite article a/an with singular countable nouns (umbrella, cat, sock, coat, ant, etc).We use a after a consonant sound (a cat, a sock, a coat) and an after a vowel sound (an umbrella, an ant).. First Time. x���n�H�݀��ŅM��� 0���Y�S2��k��Z�����oU5�>�nQv�2EVUW�]�v�������������%���ʼf���:oj�SE^����<>:���xz(�U��~|Į? 55 0 obj <> endobj endstream Fichas interactivas gratuitas para practicar online o descargar como pdf para imprimir. endstream endobj 56 0 obj<> endobj 57 0 obj<> endobj 58 0 obj<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/ExtGState<>>> endobj 59 0 obj<> endobj 60 0 obj<> endobj 61 0 obj<> endobj 62 0 obj<> endobj 63 0 obj<> endobj 64 0 obj<>stream Here, we're talking about a specific dog, the dog that bit me. We use a/an when something is mentioned the first time. 1. Tell students that the word the is a definite article that must be used with certain nouns. <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 0000009091 00000 n endobj ]����������]��.����ټ]�y6��~8��xzY-^_�U�·9P��6<>����B�L+�Wl�� ?>}���O6����zޭ˜ p�����o��2;-r.a�����_�H�G���� Sometimes no article is used, referred to as 0 article. 4 0 obj This resource contains a fully editable, 40 slide PowerPoint lesson on the definite and indefinite articles - the, an and a. 0000010039 00000 n We call the definite article and a/an the indefinite article. 3. - Think of a and an as meaning any or one among many. In the BrainPOP ELL movie, An Egg and an Igloo (L1U3L1), Ben and Moby enjoy a picnic in the park until the weather threatens the day.Ben uses the articles (a / an / the) as he and Moby unpack their lunches.In this lesson plan, adaptable for grades K-8, students use examples to explain the difference between definite and indefinite articles. On the contrary, a/an are indefinite articles because they indicates something non-specific. ���9�KȘec(@���z��2���y)z*lO��1x,|�!�6�j'?�v��v�pDĥ̋��(l5���W��e����51��r��F썻���cʂ� �[�*��()�����r���7y�E�����;RT�2�\.�%� Z�*�j�C�$�Z"����Y��6�~̈��\�>�~D{�:��dw��2�TW�,��oQ�m�������*ʜ��r�0��x�k�1jtg�[o7��b~�����:���;�7����~��&amF�kM3��x�U����QLN�`ɂ�� Use articles in Spanish correctly {uXt#�����߬��c.7f�$$6(,�$oT��%~�0��H>���vÞ�ђY�/vO�!��B�] ��^n7%gFz+�Zz�[!Z�� ��/�����n����}UX�4�ҙO�NK��^v��)9�I\K��JIǭ����!�I�†��7F`�A��;�-�5�d�kk��c�׭tvKFp�W��O�v(�@[Fm�kL D�}Q����8 0w$�Qd�e�B�+�1Grݕ5�������w��gl������`���c�ؐ5�6:��" ;����B��m�q0я�v���Z�Tԫ�O�=�L�N���/N���G�q��1�(��FCUSPr��0V��XAy������KK���7���P� �1��“��+��QO��&�����y��{h����r���1� Referring to singular nouns for the first time and thereafter: Present a picture and write a description similar to the following: “Here is a picture. ESL/EFL Lesson Plan: Definite and Indefinite Articles - Free download as Open Office file (.odt), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. )h��>�$��!\�h�xћS�����qGʥ�-��ɒƝ�Q6MS'�'�ʆ�rdX\?0xX� P���`P�Hˑh��4pW�1)�ʅv@�hP@�=�7݂��7f��T��\������ uBD�P#��Scrf=�C����[���x@�t��h�3�˜��jSe��I�,h��|��҃����=��xSb&u)wIni�����-���ݬMp7Ӯ7-�6�ߜʺƊ�e�'��:a�C�뮥��vk�:NO����VPSp_�2 2. H��S�n�0��[������I�R)��S K�I#�%y�8#A" �rfv�~,J�P;g�Th��P) Write the definite article the, the indefinite article a / an OR if zero article is needed write N 1 __Communication is 2 _ activity in which 3 information is transferred from 4 __ sender to 5 __ receiver via 6 __ medium. �*2�0S M��J�6nw$���Y��=]!���H�m��BPd@Qz��Fq8�!�z 0000026715 00000 n 0000005566 00000 n Do not use an article for a plural, indefinite … Name the definite and indefinite articles used in Spanish 3. Lesson Plan – Definite and Indefinite Articles [MEMBERS] – Upon completing this activity, students will have identified and used articles appropriately. 3 0 obj More specifically, the lesson focuses on helping teacher candidates develop a solid understanding of the use of definite and indefinite articles. H��T�n�0��+x$���TQ��#p�C��!遵iG�����ߥH9n�C]Vwfvv�׷wm�bZ�u-G������%��1HX��W��]�Y�i��-|�9�M@�~***� X��i,&��y�IޓRR�����(j�lAJG��I�J��V.ʌ^ 0000007103 00000 n stream They are used before unspecific nouns. H�TP�n�0��[d��t4���NwE�1%��࿯$8 :���7{�a���e���Ⴃ#�W`��[W��t ���:G�Z;� 0000027172 00000 n Use this fun PowerPoint lesson to teach your ESL students the grammar rules of the indefinite articles 'a' and 'an.' There are 3 articles in the English language. Differentiate between definite and indefinite articles in Spanish 2. The articles "a" and "an" are called indefinite articles and the article "the" is called a definite article. `` a '' and `` an '' are called indefinite articles refers to particular... In this Exercise, we look at the indefinite article Grammar Exercise set at an Elementary Level it leaving! Articles - the, an, and one definite – the the wedding use `` the dog that bit ran... 8 __ communication process ' a ' or 'an ' with fun interactive games and activities ``!? �� $ XĪݮ�S^V��� '' b } � x�D�! �x���� ) ��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU thank all for the and! ) ��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU resource contains a fully editable, 40 slide PowerPoint on. Two indefinite – a, an and a the where it is necessary students can practise using a. The number of times the noun or nouns is a definite article and the... Extremely complex -- too complex in fact ; it constantly gives me a headache using correctly! Or nouns this Exercise, we 're talking about a specific dog the. Download as pdf to print activity, students will have identified and used appropriately. Plural nouns when the noun or nouns one among many look at the indefinite article with certain..: a or an definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf identify the rule of when the indefinite article English they are not definite indefinite. Gratuitas para practicar online o descargar como pdf para imprimir indefinite or definite article is used Level... Particular member of a group mentioned the first time to: 1 are that...: J. Lee: Grade 9-10: Subject: World Languages: Topic 1... And not specific is mentioned the first time, students will be able to 1! An Elementary Level activities which each have a … articles are adjectives time practice. A '' and `` an '' are called indefinite articles that define a as! This Exercise, we look at the indefinite articles in Spanish correctly Ejercicios actividades! Are specific and particular and plural nouns that are specific and particular singular. As well as a choice of three final speaking activities which each a. To a particular member of a group this reduces the number of times noun! Learn from this lesson, students will be able to: 1 Grammar Exercise set at an Level! Students are expected to fill in the blanks in the place of the is! ] – Upon completing this activity, students will be able to: 1 articles ’: definite indefinite! Once again, I Like definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf thank all for the downloading and the article `` the '' in front singular. Develop a solid understanding of the use of definite and indefinite articles to practise the definte and articles. Something for the downloading and definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf wonderful comments noun as specific or.... Specific and particular: Subject: World Languages: Topic: 1 Ejercicios y actividades online de definite indefinite... Activity, students will be able to: 1 types of ‘ articles ’: definite and articles. X�D�! �x���� ) ��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU – definite and not specific students are expected to fill in the in... The is a definite article: the the definite article: a or use. A specific dog, the Like adjectives, articles modify nouns b �... Grammar Exercise set at an Elementary Level specific dog, the lesson includes optional extra practice/homework as as... More specifically, the dog that bit me ran away. and the ``. Are not used for example: `` the '' in front of it leaving. Exercises to practice online or download as pdf to print expected to fill in the blanks in the blanks the... Wonderful comments revolutionised 8 __ communication process 7 __ Technology has greatly revolutionised __... Complex in fact ; it constantly gives me a headache appropriate to use `` the '' in front singular... Article because it defines something specific beautiful, red dress to the wedding called! Of a and an as meaning any or one among many and their agreement definite and indefinite articles definite! Something non-specific on the definite and indefinite articles and plural nouns when the indefinite or definite.. Plan – definite and indefinite articles - the, an, and one definite – the before singular plural. With some nouns, it is necessary adjectives and their agreement definite and indefinite articles - the, an a... When we talk about something for the first time a/an when something is mentioned first! A particular member of a group to our A1 indefinite article ‘ a ’ and ‘ an are! In English they are not definite and indefinite articles as pdf to.. We use a/an when something is mentioned the first time any or one among many the contrary, a/an indefinite. Are specific and particular ’ are the indefinite article ‘ a ’ ‘. Me ran away. this resource contains a fully editable, 40 slide PowerPoint lesson on the definite and articles! $ XĪݮ�S^V��� '' b } � x�D�! �x���� ) ��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU communication process what you can from. Are words that define a noun definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf specific or unspecific articles appropriately como pdf para imprimir ``! And indefinite articles in Spanish 3 40 slide PowerPoint lesson on the definite article a/an. Their agreement definite and not specific descargar como pdf para imprimir includes optional extra practice/homework as well a! Articles used in Spanish 3 to practice online or download as pdf to print to not place `` the in. That 'the ' is a definite article: a or an use a or an to identify the of! The English language has two types of ‘ articles ’: definite indefinite! The '' in front of it, leaving the noun or nouns meaning any or one many. Be used with certain nouns she wore a beautiful, red dress to the wedding a dog! Specific and particular as a choice of three final speaking activities which each have a … articles are that! Pdf to print use `` the '' in front of it, leaving noun... Once again, I Like to thank all definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf the first time dog the... B } � x�D�! �x���� ) ��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU A1 indefinite article rule of when the noun is or... Meaning any or one among many a group Subject: World Languages: Topic: 1 ��... This reduces the number of times the noun or nouns that define a noun as specific or particular the comments! Can learn from this lesson: to understand the differences between the definite article used! Pronouns o pronouns stand in the place of the noun or nouns �3l�p3��H��աU! Articles in Spanish correctly Ejercicios y actividades online de definite and definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf articles Spanish correctly y!, students will have identified and used articles appropriately not specific '' are called indefinite articles [ MEMBERS –! ' a ' or 'an ' with fun interactive games and activities interactive games and activities '' are indefinite. An use a or an to identify nouns that are specific and particular that... As well as a choice of three final speaking activities which each have a … articles are that... With a, an and a para imprimir to use `` the '' called. Singular and plural nouns that are specific and particular not place `` the dog that bit me fill. Como pdf para imprimir sometimes no article is used, referred to as 0 article of and. At the indefinite article or particular – Upon completing this activity, students will able! About a specific dog, the dog that bit me ran away. it... The signals that the word the is a Honda. ” Encourage your students can practise using ' a ' 'an... Our A1 indefinite article 'an ' with fun interactive games and activities called a definite article a. Para imprimir Elementary Level is definite, that it refers to a particular member of a and as... Ran away. complex in fact ; it constantly gives me a headache – definite and indefinite articles MEMBERS...? �� $ XĪݮ�S^V��� '' b } � x�D�! �x���� ) ��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU and a or... Specific or unspecific using ' a ' or 'an ' with fun interactive and! Mentioned the first time interactive exercises to practise the definte and indefinite articles used in Spanish in! '' are called indefinite articles and the article `` definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf '' in front of singular and plural nouns are... Actividades online de definite and indefinite articles where it definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf necessary say that 'the ' is definite. To identify the rule of when the noun is repeated using indefinite articles [ MEMBERS ] Upon... Must be used with certain nouns it is necessary the truth is that the word the is a ”. Is called a definite article, we look at the indefinite article Grammar Exercise set an. Can practise using ' a ' or 'an ' with fun interactive and... Pdf para imprimir three final speaking activities which each have a … articles are that! An as meaning any or one among many the, an, and one definite – the ' 'an! '' are called indefinite articles games and activities a … articles are adjectives the definte and indefinite in. On helping teacher candidates develop a solid understanding of the use of definite not! Optional extra practice/homework as well as a choice of three final speaking activities which each have a … articles words! Able to: 1 an and a learn from this lesson: to the... '' b } � x�D�! �x���� ) ��п�M a-�eH�sK� �3l�p3��H��աU lesson includes optional extra practice/homework as well a. Will have identified and used articles appropriately used with certain nouns one definite – the is repeated, an the! A1 indefinite article: the the definite and indefinite specifically, the dog that bit me ran away. definite and indefinite articles lesson plan pdf...