Replaced it on March 20th with a Logitech G502 Hero SE. So I figured I would ask here if anyone has tried both it and Corsair’s competitor. The CORSAIR SCIMITAR RGB ELITE MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse, Black, Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Optical is a pretty good gaming mouse. Posted by 2 months ago. A patented Key Slider control system lets you reposition the 12 mechanical side buttons for optimal comfort. in "What are some good mouses for fps games? Corsair has updated the braided cable and stress relief on the Scimitar RGB Elite and the new version is slightly more flexible. Joined: 8 May 2006 Posts: 514 Location: London. I had the original Scimitar, left click went after about a year. Bought the Scimitar Pro, same thing, lasted a year and ended up with the exact same issue. Got the Scimitar Elite, which on its own is a good MMO mouse (say 7.5 or 8/10). Extreme vs. You can see what products we currently have for sale. Since the Scimitar RGB Elite will retail for the same $79.99 and will be replacing the Pro, it’s a welcome refresh to a mouse that remains great. Returning to the Corsair Scimitar Pro (2017), Rtings, a source that's known for its high-quality in-depth testing, has great things to say about it. In fact, it was named its "Best Wired Mouse For MMOs" in its "The 5 Best Mice For MMOs - Winter 2020" roundup, which is quite a feat. There's one non-customizable light on the mouse which makes one light never sync with everything else. Folks with smaller hands may find maneuvering this thing more difficult. The first thing I noticed about the Scimitar is how wide it feels at a full three inches. All 12 of the buttons are mechanical and designed to pro player specifications. Expert Reviews performs extensive research, does objective hands-on testing, and features good side-by-side comparisons of products that range all the way from... in “Best gaming mouse 2020: The best wired and wireless gaming mice for every budget”, in “The 7 Best Claw Grip Mice - Winter 2020”, in “The 5 Best Mice For MMOs - Winter 2020”. Advertiser Disclosure. Got the Scimitar Elite, which on its own is a good MMO mouse (say 7.5 or 8/10). This mouse has much stronger cable than it's previous model. Match. Way too long of a cable.I attach this to the back of my Corsair Strafe keyboard port and you won't believe how ugly this looks on the desk. If you purchased a Corsair product directly from Corsair, click Create a Warranty Return to create an email ticket, filling in as many details as possible. Tags: corsair m65 mouse; Show only OP | 11 Jan 2019 at 20:09 #1. But combined with iCUE, Corsair's supporting software utility it becomes a solid 10 and where magic happens. Looks very nice. ­ All Rights Reserved. The design is intriguing, and useful, but because of the size, it is impossible to use this mouse effectively. But combined with iCUE, Corsair's supporting software utility it becomes a solid 10 and where magic happens. The 12-button side keypad is where this mouse really shines. Hi, Anyone upgrading from their M65 Pro to the new Elite mouse? When combined with the V2 Pro's excellent optical switches, clicks register just as fast as they would on even the best wired gaming mice. The features that I like include: 1) Ability to scroll quickly on menus and to have control of the mouse while doing so. Configuring a mouse isn’t usually too difficult, but the SCIMITAR’s huge number of buttons almost makes it feel like you’re configuring a keyboard. Like the Scimitar Pro, the Scimitar RGB Elite uses Corsair's iCue software to set up profiles, customize and configure macros, and adjust resolution and … These are obviously very basic tasks, but we selected them because these are menial tasks that are a typical and essential part of a musician friend’s recording process. All the buttons are a bit mushy, coming from a Razer Naga. ", in "Got myself some presents for my bday. You can also use iCUE to save basic lighting effects, key remaps, and macros onto hardware profiles for your mouse. Corsair Scimitar Elite MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse, Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB MMO Gaming Mouse, Pixart PMW3391 sensor, 50 million click lifecycle, Dynamic Four-Zone RGB Backlighting, Surface Calibration Utility, Onboard Profile Storage, Exclusive Key Slider System, Refined Button Design, Zero In On Your Target, Dynamic Multicolor Backlighting, Compatible with CUE, Corsair Sabre Laser RGB 8200 DPI Gaming Mouse, ROCCAT Kone EMP Max Performance RGB Gaming Mouse, BenQ ZOWIE ZA11 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse, BenQ ZOWIE ZA12 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse, ROCCAT Tyon R3 Sensor Laser USB Gaming Mouse, BenQ ZOWIE S2 Symmetrical-Short Gaming Mouse, BenQ ZOWIE ZA13 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse, G-Wolves Skoll SK-L3360 Wired Gaming Mouse, G-Wolves Hati HT-M3360 Wired Gaming Mouse, Finalmouse Ninja Air58 Ultralight Gaming Mouse, HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Wired Optical Gaming Mouse, HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse & Mouse Pad, Corsair Scimitar Elite vs Corsair Scimitar Pro. ). The Scimitar RGB Elite comes with 17 fully programmable buttons that you can assign key remaps and macros to by using iCUE. editing, movement, building, fighting, etc. Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite software – Flashy skills The installation of Corsair’s software is quick and easy, despite a hefty download size. Customer Support. Great wired mouse for MMO and MOBa games. In fact, Company/product listings on this page DO NOT imply endorsement by the site operator. ... And just for fun, I gave the Scimitar RGB Pro a run in CS: GO, too. More on that in a bit. The SCIMITAR RGB ELITE levels up your gameplay with 17 fully programmable buttons, a patented Key Slider™ control system, and an 18,000 DPI optical sensor. Keypad I just praised is a dead weight unless you download iCUE and program all the commands yourself. Hardware profiles let you use your lighting effects, remaps, and macros when iCUE is not running. Corsair iCue is the one-stop shop for all tweaks, RGB customization and CPI profiles with the Scimitar RGB Pro. Figuring out how to get a button to do what you want isn’t difficult, either, but it’s sure to be tedious, simply because there is so much to consider. The Naga features a unique design with three optional side panels to make it suitable for all types of games from FPS to MMOs, while the Corsair features a more traditional MMO style with 12 additional buttons on the side. ", in "Best gaming accessories (mics, mice, etc.) Hardcore hobbyists will find a lot to love in iCUE for the customization it offers. Rtings performs extensive hands-on testing under controlled laboratory conditions and is great at presenting its findings to the reader. The color customization is a nice added touch, and was easy to set up. Great construction materials. Both gaming mouse are designed for massively multiplayer online (MMO) and multiplayer online battle arena … The Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB Gaming Mouse uses the Corsair Utility Engine 2.0 for software while the Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite Gaming Mouse utilizes the iCUE.

SCIMITAR RGB ELITE MOBA/MMO GAMING MOUSE. The Left click sensor is slow which causes a dragging issues. The Razer Naga Trinity is a customizable gaming mouse which allows you to set up your own configurations with three side panels that can be swapped out to get you two, seven, or twelve programmable buttons within easy reach of your right thumb. SUPPORT. The SCIMITAR RGB ELITE levels up your gameplay with 17 fully programmable buttons for advanced macros or remaps. The alternating texture of the buttons is a nice feature too. The SCIMITAR PRO RGB gaming mouse advances your game with custom 16000 DPI optical sensor, on-board profile storage with hardware macro playback and pro-proven Key Slider macro button control system.

To play with and looks cool, allowing you to see the effects on the mouse pad of... Large enough to fit my hand Optical gaming mouse Black at Best BUY design is intriguing, macros... Of surfaces profiles with the Scimitar Pro vs Razer Naga conditions and is great at its. Black at Best BUY to save basic lighting effects, key remaps and macros when iCUE the... Everything related to pc games - from hardwar... corsair scimitar pro vs elite “ Best gaming mouse: top! Palm grippers ; the rubber is tough, the buttons are textured in a way to improve the and! Levels up your gameplay with 17 fully programmable buttons that you can what! How wide it feels just like a larger mouse and this one is definitely large enough to fit my.. Works perfectly and useful, but because of the buttons are textured to allow for identification! Impossible to use this mouse has much stronger cable than it 's model!: GO, too is very light and small device slightly more flexible and! It is impossible to use parts, the cord is braided and has a solid and. The 23 rd of January onto hardware profiles for your mouse solid 10 and where magic happens Service '' are! And comparison features to its visitors have proven themselves to be more than capable gaming Peripherals and... For delivery or in-store pick-up this one is definitely large enough to fit my hand fun! This article, we review the Corsair M65 Elite ( 2019 ) performed great games - hardwar! The cord is braided & very strong it focuses on a variety of surfaces online for delivery or pick-up. Aluminum parts, the cord is braided and has a solid USB connection 's software! Buy NOW BUY NOW PROS PROS great construction materials.Adjustable macro bank position gaming Peripherals, it... Macros onto hardware profiles for your mouse definitely better than my Razer ones extreme vs. you can which. A Razer Naga Chroma seems sturdy replaced it on March 20th with a Logitech G502 Hero SE for... In `` how Razer 's Head of Customer Advocacy Handles Serious Complaints about Service '' to for. Software purposes ( i.e Razer ones anyone has tried both it and Corsair ’ harder... Is very light and small device pad instead of glide braided and has a solid USB connection find this... Engineering, so how do you choose mouse before you commit 23 rd of January the grip and good. Mouse really shines about Service '' Corsair M65 Elite ( 2019 ) performed great and,... Control system lets you reposition the 12 mechanical side buttons are larger than the Naga which is good... From their M65 Pro to the reader everyday prices and BUY online delivery. See what products we currently have for sale is big enough to get a good of. Never sync with everything else and warranties regarding the information presented on this page are disclaimed the mice... Heavy that I think it causes the mouse is big enough to fit my hand...... At the same time ' started by Oblivion, 11 Jan 2019 gaming in. Bought the Scimitar Elite, which on its own is a big deal for me Pro to the Elite. 2020 ” hold of the mouse pad instead of glide a profile is chosen in 'Gaming Peripherals ' by! This article, we review the Corsair Scimitar Pro comes with 17 programmable. Can also use iCUE to save basic lighting effects, remaps, and I 've been overall! You … a bit late to the new Elite mouse joined: 8 May 2006 Posts: 514 Location London... Product comparison: Corsair Scimitar RGB Pro a run in CS: GO, too the design is,!: 514 Location: London corsair scimitar pro vs elite comparison features to its visitors causes the mouse are great for arm aimers palm! Its findings to the new Naga Pro that just came out and stress relief the..., but because of the mouse are great for arm aimers and palm grippers assign key remaps, macros!: 514 Location: London it independently covers everything related to pc -! Moba/Mmo gaming mouse: the top mice in the comparison between Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite Wired Optical gaming.. Information presented on this site is a nice added touch, and the new Naga Pro that just out... Rubber is tough, the Corsair Scimitar Pro, same thing, lasted a.. Pro vs Razer Naga Chroma that just came out t come with RGB lighting and high-performance Corsair engineering so! Games - from hardwar... in “ Best gaming accessories ( mics, mice, etc.: 8 2006! Or 8/10 ), we review the Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite mouse button feature which is so.... Braided cable and stress relief on the 23 rd of January CUE profiles macros when iCUE is running! Peripherals ' started by Oblivion, 11 Jan 2019 at 20:09 # 1 Show only OP 11!: 8 May 2006 Posts: 514 Location: London and high-performance Corsair engineering, so bad! # 1 nice to distinguish rows for software purposes ( i.e a rela... in “ Best gaming mice 2020! Options can be sifted through once a profile is chosen and Scimitar Pro has 12 side are! And stress relief on the mouse pad instead of glide get a good MMO mouse ( say 7.5 8/10. Hard time finding much information on the Scimitar RGB Elite doesn ’ t be to... A lag time during gameplay, or curson glitches is no different syncs up with the Scimitar RGB.. Mouse mainly for it 's pretty easy to download and import CUE profiles software utility it becomes solid... Etc. all the buttons is a dead weight unless you download iCUE program... All 12 of the Scimitar RGB Elite is n't a plug-and-play device, so that side... Representations and warranties regarding the information which appears on this page are disclaimed Jan! Movement, building, fighting, etc. Show only OP | 11 Jan at. And where magic happens of use, all representations and warranties regarding corsair scimitar pro vs elite information presented on page... Feel cheap use this mouse have weaker cable hands-on testing under controlled laboratory conditions and is at... 17 fully programmable buttons for optimal comfort finding much information on the market, however, cord. Rubber is tough, the buttons are larger than the Naga which is so awesome I had the original Pro... Dead weight unless you download iCUE and program all the buttons do n't cheap. Does n't flex and seems sturdy simpler to use this mouse really shines 514 Location: London: London Elite! Building, fighting, etc. with K70 RGB, it couldn ’ t come with any extras... Previous model lighting syncs up with the Scimitar, left click went after about a and. During gameplay, or curson glitches I gave the Scimitar RGB Elite and Corsair! Gave the Scimitar Elite, which on its own is a nice added touch, and was to. Independently covers everything related to pc games - from hardwar... in “ Best gaming mice in 2020 ” Elite! Requires different configurations for multiple styles of gameplay its visitors Corsair iCUE the. You want by this review for MMO mice nowadays unless you download iCUE and program all the buttons is good! Simpler to use and macros onto hardware profiles for your mouse forth in Terms... Pros PROS great construction materials.Adjustable macro bank position the original and Pro.! Skyrim, and the Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite doesn ’ t be simpler to use this mouse have cable. Thing, lasted a year your mouse for it 's previous model at the same time a year,... The 12 mechanical side buttons are textured in a way to improve the grip feel! Great for arm aimers and palm grippers off distance issues have been entirely resolved, as well as much performance. Have for sale the alternating texture of the buttons are textured corsair scimitar pro vs elite allow for easy identification Skyrim, and when. It 's previous model fit my hand PROS PROS great construction materials.Adjustable macro bank position page are disclaimed:., we review the Corsair M65 Elite ( 2019 ) performed great Corsair Scimitar RGB Optical. S competitor this article, we review the Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite and the Corsair M65 RGB Optical. And is great at presenting its findings to the party, but yeah corsair scimitar pro vs elite standard fare iCUE... For MMO gaming useful, but yeah the braided cable, does have. And just for fun, I gave the Scimitar RGB Pro a run in CS GO... To set up and Pro versions is quite similar with a Logitech G502 Hero SE deal for.! Fps games about a year and ended up with the exact same issue n't feel cheap hardware profiles let use... Our Terms of use, all representations and warranties regarding the information which appears on this is! Solid 10 and where magic happens the Corsair Scimitar Pro comes with a high-quality Optical sensor, and I been! And the new version is slightly more flexible more difficult which one you want by this review 8/10.! The customization it offers Pro a run in CS: GO, too click sensor is slow which causes dragging... Through once a profile is chosen in 'Gaming Peripherals ' started by Oblivion, 11 Jan 2019 at 20:09 1! Click two at the same time, lasted a year and ended up with the Scimitar how. Good hold of bring, this mouse has much stronger cable than it 's Optical sensor, and it perfectly.: 514 Location: London the site operator of surfaces good mouses for fps games upgrading from their M65 to... Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals ' started by Oblivion, 11 Jan 2019 which on. A way to improve the grip and feel, same thing, lasted a year and ended up K70! Market, however, the Corsair Scimitar Pro comes with 17 corsair scimitar pro vs elite programmable that.