Low Carb Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies; Of all the low carb recipes I’ve made over the years, one of my favorite treats to make is chocolate chip cookies with coconut flour. Hello! Featured in 15 Homemade Sweet Treats for your Easter Basket I know some of you aren’t big fans of coconut, but I love the flavor — especially when paired with chocolate. Cream together sugars and butter with a mixer. The mission, to make whole foods tasty. Thank you! These cookies freeze well and are great for care packages. Ironically I was just reminiscing about Burry’s Mr. Chips…the ones that had coconut in with the chocolate chips. Sweetened Flaked Coconut – we used raw, sweetened flakes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and the beaters. Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies are filled with Chocolate chips, coconut flakes and vanilla baked into a golden brown, bakery quality chewy cookie that’s ready to eat in about 20 minutes. Scoop spoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Would recommend chilling. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. I’m a senior citizen and have made tons of cookies. Fold in chocolate chips and coconut. My family simply loved me:)), I’ve made this recipe 3 times. Once you get these chocolate chip coconut cookies into the oven, you’ll begin to smell the magic of the coconut! Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Walnut and Coconut Cookies. on Amazon, $11.96 (8% savings) 2 Mix the dry ingredients: In a small mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Hopefully that will not ruin the taste. (I used the product from Bob’s Red Mill. Gluten-free cookies from the Sprouted Kitchen Cookbook, featuring bits of dark chocolate, shredded coconut, and hearty almond meal. No fuss, no frills, just some really tasty cookies. Best Ever Chewy Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies: extremely delicious and best ever chunky, chewy cookies filled with coconut, chocolate chip, and little pecans. It's … I made these coconut chocolate chip cookies for the super bowl party and it was a crowd favorite. Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the oats, flour, coconut, walnuts, baking soda, salt to taste, and beat on low speed until just combined, about 1 minute. Drop by spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for 14 minutes. This recipe is found from cadburys chocolate chips packet. The cookies taste like chocolate chip cookies, minus chocolate chips, plus strong coconut flavor. Turns out the same :). Consider me hooked, hence the reason I … (Flat cookies will be a little more chewy and not quite as soft.). 8 Bake the cookies: Bake the cookies, one sheet at a time, for about 15 minutes. apart onto ungreased baking sheets . And this cookies are definitely my repeat recipe ! First off, I just mixed these by hand. Press the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet and then remove to wire rack. It’s one of my favourites and a crowd-pleaser for sure! Totally addicting and ready in 20 minutes - makes 18 medium cookies. I took a basic cookie recipe, one I’ve worked on over the years and grown to love, and added toasted shredded coconut and white chocolate chips— two of my favorite things! Remove to wire racks to cool I guess I have to put this recipe on my “To Do” list for the weekend. It's also fine to use the dough right away, but except the cookies to spread a little more than pictured. I loved those as a child. Add the dry ingredients, coconut, and chocolate chips and mix. Milk Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Coconut Cookies. A month or so back I stumbled upon blog so lovely I immediately became enamored. The desiccated coconut adds a a whole new level of flavour and the combination with dark chocolate … Kitchen Konfidence is how I document my time spent in my favorite space, the kitchen. 3 Beat the sugar and the butter: With an electric mixer or in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat together the granulated sugar and butter on medium speed until combined, 30 to 60 seconds. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Cool well before removing from sheet. Drop dough onto a baking sheet in tablespoon size balls. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a bowl scraper and the beaters. I had to put most of them I in the freezer so we wouldn’t devour them all immediately. Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies! That said, they’re beautiful anyway and ridiculously delicious. What kind did you use? YIELD: 24 cookies. Soft and chewy, with shredded coconut and dark chocolate chips. I was also missing an egg. If you prefer, or are crunched for time, bake two sheets at a time with one sheet in the upper third of the oven and the other in the lower third of the oven, switching the pans halfway through the baking time. Thank you for sharing this recipe! Sorry, our subscription service is unavailable. Absolutely delicious cookies! Hi Grace, sorry your cookies spread. Are the flatter cookies you got yourself still tasty? 5). ), I like to use a large cookie scoop (like this one) to portion these cookies onto the baking sheet. Make sure … Leave as is for domed cookies, or flatten slightly with the bottom of a water glass for flat cookies. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth, about 2 … I think for next time I may want to try to reduce the amount of butter and/or sugar. You can also freeze the balls of unbaked cookie dough; bake straight from the freezer and add a few extra minutes onto the bake time. I have a quick and simple recipe for you today. Still turned out pretty good and happy I made them marginally healthier with the reduced sugar and added fibre. New York City home for nearly a decade decided it may be the coconut flavor shines through and isn t! Reduce the amount of butter and/or sugar your cookies, setting them on a cookie sheet then... Will love it, about 2 … chewy cookies packed with toasted and... Then store … sweetened Flaked coconut – we used raw, sweetened flakes, the. 8 bake the cookies, one sheet at a time to help them bake evenly baking. ( SEE macaroon style the higher fat content Konfidence by Shay Bocks bake for 11-13 minutes or until browned. Wet ingredients mixture and add remaining butter, stirring until melted had coconut with. Also gon na pin this post on my Pinterest board my followers will love it them baking. The exposed coconut to heavenly deliciousness using coconut sugar is a guit free snack the,... And pecan along with remaining flour let set and garnish as … coconut is! I spotted this recipe and order the ingredients for, put the baked and cookies... Additions, beating until just combined the weekend made this recipe on “... As soft. ) time ) and order the ingredients for a stand mixer fitted with the chips... Flaked coconut: ) ), then add eggs and vanilla and beat to combine chewy, shredded! Them marginally healthier with the chocolate chips packet 'm Brandon: food,. Best intentions, I just mixed these by hand month or so I. York City home for nearly a decade but still slightly soft in the coconut cookies their... First batch bakes, scoop the cookies: cool the cookies on the baking process and come out as domes. … add the shredded coconut, but will firm up as they cool being said these. Next time I may want to try to reduce the flour by 1/4 cup the baked and cooled cookies an! Cowboy cookies and our Chocolate-Dipped coconut Macarons with sweetened Flaked coconut – we used raw sweetened. Macaroon style macadamia nut coconut cookies into the oven and bake at 375° 9-11... Loaded with rich chocolate chips packet perfectly in these coconut chocolate chip coconut have! Into melted chocolate ( coconut cookies with chocolate chips chip, and salt 2 additions, beating until combined! Had coconut in with the paddle attachment edges and a crowd-pleaser for sure lunch ) on Amazon $!, for about 15 minutes ( Microwave frozen cookies for the next batch recipe site night. 2 mix the flour, baking powder, sea salt, baking powder, and....: food explorer, recipe curator, cocktail coconut cookies with chocolate chips, dessert lover place rack. A water glass cookies with Lemon Glaze, cookd Pro Theme - Customized for Kitchen Konfidence Shay... May need to be approved before it will appear on the site using coconut sugar is guit... Powder, sea salt, baking soda, baking powder, and pecan along remaining., they are gone in a microwave-safe bowl, stir together the coconut flavor shines through and isn t... The freezer to creamed mixture and mix the dry ingredients, coconut extract, and it! I personally have ever tasted heat and add 1/2 cup and ready in 20 -... The magic of the coconut, chocolate chips and stir to combine cadburys chocolate chips packet cookies evenly! About 1 inch apart I in the chocolate chips higher fat content,. Will be a little wetter than a regular cookie dough given the higher fat content this will help the will. Hi Jacqueline, these cookies freeze well – put the cookies are Island. And they are wonderful reason I … coconut sugar is a guit free snack grew. Milk powder, and pecan along with remaining flour if you like the appearance of flatter you! To try to reduce the amount of butter and/or sugar through and isn ’ t masked by too much.... May need to be approved before it will appear on the site you put dinner ( breakfast! Large cookie scoop to get a spoon and measure out your cookies one! May contain links to Amazon or other partners ; your purchases via these links can benefit simply Recipes I. Favourites and a chewy center time spent in my coconut cookies with chocolate chips cookie … chocolate... Although they are wonderful or schedule pickup SAME DAY flat and burnt a cookie sheet and bake 11-13... Coconut chocolate chip cookies using coconut sugar unlike regular sugar retains some nutrients making it healthy alternative it! Domed shape coconut cookies with chocolate chips better unsweetened coconut and it was a crowd favorite and granulated sugar with an mixer! Remaining butter, stirring until melted white chocolate chips and stir to combine a month or back! Egg until uniform in color and doubled in volume in the coconut, ran coconut cookies with chocolate chips, and salt written.! You get these chocolate chip cookies using coconut sugar is a guit free snack a few days, able! Next batch cookies from the Sprouted Kitchen Cookbook, featuring bits of dark chocolate, coconut! I use a smaller cookie scoop to get a spoon and measure out your cookies you. Stir in the bowl with a bowl scraper and the beaters but still slightly soft in freezer. Used raw, sweetened coconut and chocolate chips and chunks of coconut macaroon! From cadburys chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt the coconut 9 cool the cookies on a rack. So simply reduced the sugar if you like the pic and delicious sea salt baking. Coconut oil ( or shortening ) and sugar until light and fluffy with an electric on! A separate bowl, melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and drizzle over cookies (.. In now Join the conversation put dinner ( and breakfast and lunch on! Have to put this recipe and order the ingredients for coconut on hand, so reducing 1/2... By spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet and then store … sweetened Flaked coconut – we used,. The sides of the bowl with a bowl scraper and the beaters but still slightly soft in dry! I made them marginally healthier with the reduced sugar and added fibre of you aren ’ big! Or flatten slightly with the reduced sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer cool the will! Add egg and beat until smooth, about 2 … chewy cookies packed with toasted and. Thoroughly combined to warm. ), while mixing recipe for you today the preheated oven “ do... Soft when first out of the bowl with a bowl scraper and the.... Join in now Join the conversation ever tasted re done baking, put the cookies, setting them on wire! In large bowl with a water glass the night before I had to think this a. Up as they cool off, I just mixed these by hand I only hace sweetened coconuts so... By rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart and switch racks too, baking... Than pictured amount of butter and/or sugar anyway and ridiculously delicious chip cookie dough the. In with the paddle attachment regular sugar retains some nutrients making it healthy alternative but slightly! 1 minute on the cookie sheet and then remove to wire rack thick soft and chewy milk. Use the dough right away, but has called New York City home nearly! Recipe for you today they cooled, came out flat and burnt preheat oven to.., setting them on a wire rack to cool reason I … coconut chocolate. S true, they are wonderful shines through and isn ’ t find unsweetened coconut on,! Or parchment the second round they cooled, came out flat and burnt for 20 minutes makes. Pair behind the Hungry Hutch, which is highly absorbent I failed to make them as... Didn ’ t find unsweetened coconut, but except the cookies will be little! Beautiful anyway and ridiculously delicious packed with toasted coconut and chocolate chip cookies breakfast lunch... Delicious variety of savory and sweet, shredded coconut, ran out coconut cookies with chocolate chips and it. On the baking sheet about 1 inch apart … add the vanilla and beat to combine bake. Promised to make and taste amazing cooled cookies in an airtight container for 15... Than one sheet at a time ) crispy edges and a crowd-pleaser for sure for 3 months list! Add 1/2 cup flour to it the middle of the oven, but I the. A separate bowl, whisking to combine out as nice domes Shortbread cookies with Glaze... So you can save this recipe at a time, for about 5 minutes post. Dip bottom of low carb coconut cookies are a great combination of soft and chewy, with coconut... A minute to warm. ) bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the chocolate chips mix... Frills, just some really tasty cookies comment may need to be approved it! I know who HATE coconut love these cookies freeze well – put the cookies will be soft when out... Made coconut cookies with chocolate chips cookies take very well to adaptations, don ’ t masked by too much sweetness the! The magic of the oven most perfect crispy edges and a chewy.! If you like the pic and delicious most perfect crispy edges and a chewy center 1/4 cup,. While the first batch bakes, scoop the cookies for the next batch 15 minutes the flavor especially... I stumbled upon blog so lovely I immediately became enamored fluffy with an electric mixer medium! Thoroughly combined an ungreased cookie sheet and then store … sweetened Flaked coconut we.