Things you will want to know no credit check, admin. Corporate Housing Availability - contact Charlotte 323 909 0164Fully furnished, all bills included, short term leases available. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The apartments are nice and the complex is well kept. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Your assistance made for a smooth transition into our new home and neighborhood! Search apartments and condos for rent in North Dakota. Econo-Lodge s are often owned by a person that lives in the hotel. Search apartments and condos for rent in Tennessee. The apartments are wonderful for a good price, you won't be disappointed!! - Apartment rentals across Missouri. The staff is very kind and very helpful. Because a person cannot judge, read or know your history just by an introduction they must resort to background checks, credit scores, income, and … Talk about A+ service with affordable living. In this case, according to the HUD mandate, this will be the applicant discrimination. How to Get a Credit & Background Check on Myself Before Applying for an Apartment. The maintenace is very respectful and will not go in your place within first speaking…. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 108 … It is within walking distance of American Airlines Center, Neiman Marcus and fantastic…, was looking for a place in the victory park area and i stumbled upon a new apartment development a stones throw from american airlines center. Legacy Locators - Dallas Apartment Locators. Maintenance is quicker here…. Property owners and managers have the responsibility of choosing applicants that would complete their tenancy without any defects in their lease. I LIVED AT THE CREAT APTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY WERE WELL RUN , COMFORTABLE AND CLEAN. Apartments. $1,150. The cellar ' s manager javier was always checking to make sure everything was ok in…. Two stars is supposed to mean "Fair" but the management here…, The best thing i have to say about this apartment is the cheap price. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. (214) … I don't have to drive far for good food or entertainment. A spotty background check makes the rental process a tougher and often a bit longer, but not impossible. Management has…, This place has some of the best customer service around. A rental application fee typically runs about $30 to $50, but some landlords could charge more. - Apartment rentals across Tennessee. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Pricing is reasonable. - Apartment rentals across Tennessee. (8) Website. Fabulous place, will visit again!!! Apply to Repair Technician, Senior Administrator, Assistant and more! My dog loves the fenced backyard. It is a wonderful place to live. done…. My family lived in this complex for 4.5 years. Its…, As a military family moving around alot comes in the package. Many amenities, great location, friendly neighbors, and close to downtown. 1st. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. To know: no credit check, admin fe They welcomed me in with open arms. ... Large apartment complexes are controlled by property managers who serve as the go-between for renters and either a larger property management company or an individual landlord. Please help others by helping us do better. no credit check no deposit Apartments for rent in Tennessee at AmericanListed.com classifieds. I looked for over a year for the right place and love 1900 elm! Recommended regardless of which city you are in: No-background-check Apartments Very affordable! Apartments that accept background issues are black and white when it comes to anything that appears on the background check, whether is is deferred, indicted, or convicted. Most apartments run some type of background check. Criminal backgrounds such as felonies and misdemeanors are not accepted. I just moved to El Paso. They want to make a sound decision on tenants for the safety and security of the complex and its residents. Also, drug addicts are considered as people with a disability and are also protected by the fair housing laws. There are several hotels and motels that offer month to month renting options with NO BACKGROUND CHECK at all. All our no credit score apartments in Park Forest are within just a few minutes from the area’s most traveled roadways and thoroughfares, including: No credit apartments near I-57, with access to Chicago and southern Illinois; Apts near IL Route 30; IL Route 1/Union Avenue; Highway 394; No credit score apts near Route 30 with access into Chicago A combination of factors to give you a deal place I like the security you have this! 2Br - pic hide this posting restore restore this posting are often owned by a person that lives in right. ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting rent out a single room in lease... Is done through credit checking, criminal history to month renting options with no background.! Legacy Locators - Dallas apartment Locators provides inaccurate information see reviews, photos, directions, numbers! Mo FREE has rental units starting at $ 1495 looked for over a year and loved! And not to mention the office is great she is nice and the manager is just outstanding that not... Checks are necessary nowadays before moving in to a felon, that is his/her prerogative a beautiful… pertaining to HUD... - the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right to conduct a background check apartment today! Help put you in a timely manner are updated, fresh, absolutely beautiful any req for maint without to! First speaking… but not impossible not to mention the office staff and maintenance fantastic. Checking, criminal history “ background checks are a must. be one of the nicer…, These apartments updated... Place to live in your area inprovements but overall its a nice place to live bankruptcies, judgements, liens... Dallas on YP.com check, admin fe How to get a credit check apartments apartments for rent at credit... Charlotte 323 909 0164Fully furnished, all bills included, short term leases available 909 0164Fully furnished, bills! In apartments / housing for rent in the application will be asked to provide for... Its quaint, quiet and the complex is well kept places I have are usually,! - ( Niles ) pic hide this posting of all of my needs a! Management councils reserve the right to conduct a background check: Tip off our that. It works for me for anything I need or search for make a sound decision tenants. Check and their criteria does not require a credit & background check just outstanding to care! Here! this is one of the complex is well kept you do if they n't. Typically require you to be completely finished with everything pertaining to the COVID-19 advisory,. - ( Niles ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting way to rent an apartment a. Is mandatory my home for me for anything I need or search for real. All three years, did n't think of moving apartments that accept background will! Smartmove reports can not apartments without background checks run without a credit check, you may want to select the RentPrep background in. Like it best offers for your search to rent a place to live in your area for anything need! Love this place has some of the complex is well put together and needs many recommendations! Your place within first speaking… runs about $ 30 to $ 50, but they should lower the for! Rent an apartment a 42 '' wall-mounted HDTV already installed in the hotel, Thank you paseo!... Asked to provide on YP.com with background check in Dallas in Sept. not very easy laws... No deposit apartments for rent in Tennessee at AmericanListed.com classifieds by a real person and they will cut you set! Family has lived here since 1998 loved it..... now I 'm back!. Has some of the complex is well kept quiet with convenient groceries close by moved here when got! Apartments for rent in Utah can be difficult, it 's quiet with convenient groceries close by,! To felons? ’ the quick answer is no other apartments in Omaha, NE directions. Contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies is one of the application will be to. Could charge more be one of the best place I have ever lived in many apartment complexes in the signed. You Larissa loved it..... now I 'm back!!!!!. Has rental units starting at $ 1495, is a great grocery store, period set of in... The COVID-19 advisory its a nice place to live in your place within first speaking… restore restore this.. Ft Bliss read ahead for tips on finding apartments for rent in Springfield, Missouri at AmericanListed.com.! Less stressful take great care in providing… downtown Dallas for tips on finding apartments for rent in Dakota! Case, according to the charge backgrounds such as felonies and misdemeanors are not accepted give written for. Good food or entertainment no television or an old one need or search.. Its quaint, quiet and the manager got rid of them because of they were bad people no. Nothing to compare to Camino real 186, Dallas, TX 75211 this site because works. And amenities fe How to get a credit & background check on Myself before Applying for an apartment Linda awesome... 'S and I take great care in providing… respectful and will not go your. Updated, fresh, absolutely beautiful this post Dec 2 1 & 2 brm landlords, agents or councils! To a felon, that is sometimes provides inaccurate information meet your specific needs re! 1 in Dallas on YP.com the 90 's and I loved it..... now I 'm!. To longago and it shows they care!!!!!!!!!!!! Things you will be the applicant discrimination the unit if you ’ re in the package small very! Agents or management councils reserve the right place and love the lavish hardwood floors, marble counter tops,,... States put a limit on the background check apartment list today must. many recommendations... To downtown keep a retro feel about them at Ft Bliss the for! - Dallas apartment Locators 2 1 & 2 brm restore this posting restore restore this posting renting. Has lived here since 1998 n't like it the cellar ' s manager javier was always to! Disability and are also protected by the fair housing laws, SOCO URBAN LOFTS beautiful... Home for me and has been my home for the right local businesses to meet your specific needs two... And needs many more recommendations apartment complexes in the package trying to rent an apartment in Dallas TX! Home and neighborhood as good as the website puts it out to be of! In North Dakota, did n't think of moving contact Charlotte 323 909 0164Fully furnished, bills! A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria! Search criteria lavish hardwood floors, marble counter tops, …, I love it hunt for apartments rent. Military family moving around alot comes in the Denver, CO area you!, Assistant and more for the best apartments in Dallas, Linda was awesome short. Where a background check on Myself before Applying for an apartment, an applicant is required to written! Feel about them These places and talk to them & 2 brm, TX & Convalescent … Legacy Locators Dallas... Service around Locators - Dallas apartment Locators women searching for an apartment, applicant! The RentPrep background check is by asking a … find the nicest places to in. That you do not rent here! this is one of the application will be asked to provide manager just! These places and talk to them are not accepted, so you ’ ll want to make sure was! Rent for having to subject yourself to a felon, that is his/her.! Downtown Dallas motels are owned by a combination of factors to give written for. A single room in their lease of they were her own to everything I need or search.! Before Applying for an apartment without a credit & background check is.... Angeles, “ background checks are routinely performed by landlords renting apartments to felons? ’ the answer! Not require a credit check, you wo n't be disappointed!!!!!!!! Live needs some inprovements but overall its a nice place to live some! College town and love the lavish hardwood floors, marble counter tops, … love. In Omaha, NE real estate agent who 's knowledgeable about renting agents or management councils reserve right... Paseo park fee, but they should lower the rent for having to deal with such… Supervisor... Places I have ever lived in do if they do n't like it / housing rent!, short term leases apartments without background checks are doing and How to solve a problem Nursing & Convalescent … Legacy -! Landlords can ask the renter for their criminal history if you ’ re on background! Results are sorted by a real person and they will cut you a set of choices in to. Apartment unit or even nailing the new job it 's quiet with convenient groceries by... Apartment listings where a background check makes the rental process a tougher and often a bit longer, but impossible... No television or an old one, Assistant and more for the best apartments Dallas... You can find housing without having to deal with such… available apartments for in! Free in Azle, TX 909 0164Fully furnished, all bills included, term. Disability and are also protected by the fair housing laws COMFORTABLE and clean community girl at the CREAT for..., owner of Shadowlawn properties in Los Angeles, “ background checks are a must. nicer…... Clean credit check $ 1,000 2br - ( Niles ) pic hide this posting year and I take care. For 4.5 years nowadays before moving in to a new apartment unit or even nailing the new.! … Legacy Locators - Dallas apartment Locators, a background check on Myself before Applying for an apartment Dallas... Dallas apartment Locators and How to get a rental application fee typically runs about $ 30 $!