The Magnifique . Interesting stage performance! Afric Simone (born Henrique Simone, 17 July 1956) is a singer, musician, and entertainer from Mozambique. passa uma coisa boa para nossa mente. [1] He entered the European charts with his first hit "Ramaya" in 1975, which was followed by another well-known song "Hafanana" (1975).He was very popular during 1975 - 1980 on both sides of the iron curtain.Simone toured the USSR, Poland, the GDR, and Czechoslovakia in the Eastern Bloc. Hier gibt’s die Offiziellen Deutschen Charts in ihrer ganzen Vielfalt. Paroles du titre Ramaya - Afric Simone avec Paroles.net - Retrouvez également les paroles des chansons les plus populaires de Afric Simone КАК У НЕГО ПОЛУЧИЛОСЬ ПОДНЯТЬ ЗУБАМИ СТОЛ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Очень душевное исполнение, атмосфера поразительная! He was very popular from 1975 to 1980 on both sides of the iron curtain. Very good memories to you ! Afric Simone - Hafanana lyrics. Sony acquired Ericsson's share in the venture on February 16, 2012." Choose translation. Once, when he appeared on stage in Maputo, his manager asked him to come to London. Simone is one of the most prominent African musicians, being one of the few musicians of Mozambican ethnicity who sold-out shows at major international venues including L'Olympia, The Royal Albert Hall and the Carnegie Hall. Hello Obrigado A Todos Das Bandas Parabéns . Afric Simone (born Henrique Simone, 17 July 1956) is a singer, musician, and entertainer from Mozambique. Simone is also said to have pioneered the arts of Break Dancing and Beat Boxing as can be seen in his live performances, for instance in the televised performance of his song "Playa Blanca", c.1975. Mas não dá para entender...................bjs, My childhood memories with my younger ❤️❤️ brother in srilanka. Ты шикарен! He was very popular from 1975 to 1980 on both sides of the iron curtain. Example: To see English translation for the Afric Simone - Ramaya (Edit Remix' 99) lyrics please choose from the dropdown list English. I'm happy when I listen your songs!Great music and dance! English. Tchau até Mais . ... ADD FRENCH TRANSLATION. Ramaya JAMBO AFRICA Lyrics We have lyrics for 'Ramaya' by these artists: Afric Simone Ramaya Bokuko ramaya Aabantu ramaya Miranda tumbala H… Frederik a dikka dikka dink hahaa haa a hikka hikka prrm ramaya! From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. YouTube recommended this for me. Cetait LA Belle musique et elle met tj ambiance moi CA me done envie de danser, C'ÉTAIT une chanson préférée de mon défunt frère je l'écoute en même temps je revois mon frère danser sur cette chanson, Thank you for postingI didn't hear this song many many years...sweer memories, Dommage il ne chante plus j'aime la façon où il bouge des fesses trop cool merci beaucoup, Coloca a gente para cima não é? Afric Simone speaks German, English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, and various African languages, however his songs are written in the mixture of Swahili and few words from other languages. Song information for Ramaya - Afric Simone on AllMusic AllMusic. API call; Human contributions. Detailné informácie o skladbe Hafanana od interpreta Afric Simone. De outra forma, não teria conhecido esse grande artista. a gente esquece os problemas um pouco....................bjs, En Colombia, todos aprendimos a cantar en africano. Swahili (Kiswahiliin) is the first language of the Swahili people (Waswahili), who inhabit several large stretches of the Indian Ocean coastline from southern Somalia to northern Mozambique, including the Comoros Islands. He wants make others enjoy, every min of his show, Ex agente de la cia ,lo que sea nos alegra la vida, Beautiful song & lyrics of late 70's.Remind me my oldie Goldie memories, @Lord Voldemort no one understand what hé says, Eso se llama entrega en el escenario. YouTube sure has a great sense of humor sometimes:). No translations available. And I am in Sri Lanka. 9.38 out of 10 based on 31 Lyrics Lrc ratings. Afric Simone (born 17 July 1956) is a singer, musician, and entertainer from Mozambique. Add Translation. super anti dépresseur par les temps qui courent. Trop fort le coup de la chaise !, Gostaria de ser desta época muito bom muito divertido nota 1000, Brasil achei demais eu em 2019 mais alguém aí . - Lovely 70´s style! Ja ja ja, long time no hear this song. @Геннадий Стредевский, с собой не путайте. [1] He entered the European charts with his first hit "Ramaya" in 1975, which was followed by another well-known song "Hafanana" (1975). Identifying the language, and translating the lyrics, of the song Ramaya. Afric Simone (born Henrique Simone,[2] 17 July 1956) is a Mozambican vocalist, musician, performance artist, multi-instrumentalist, dancer and entertainer. Afric Simone "Hafanana" lyrics Translation to : RU Trrrrr acia, trrrrr ha ha Dan ganas de bailar. He gathered experience in doing gigs all over Europe. They have met in Berlin in 2003. Hafanana Lyrics: Trrrrr acia, trrrrr ha ha / Trrrrr voom bam, trrrrr ha ha / Lalala... / Mulungo e mulandi, hafanana / Hafana kukanela, shalalala / Dulunga lu menadzi, hafanana / Hafana kukanela [citation needed]. Que energia! Results for afric translation from English to Russian. This is amazing. [1] He entered the European charts with his first hit "Ramaya" in 1975, which was followed by another well-known song "Hafanana" (1975). Russian. Me estoy aprendiendo la cancion: atinkitinkitijajaja...atinkiprrrrrrriiiRamayaaaa, Ya le falta poquito. It was Ralph T. H. Griffith, who wrote the first complete English translation of the Ramayana. Simone was born in Inhambane, to a Brazilian father and Mozambique-origin mother, but at the age of 9 (after his father's death) he and his mother had to move to her motherland Mozambique on the east coast of Africa, at Xipamanine in the capital city Lourenço Marques, now Maputo. - Great song! With first steps in show business in London, he has gathered invaluable experience for appearances in other European capitals. No hay una persona que no este riendo :), Rapaz alegre. Saudade daquele mundo que todo mundo podia sair sem mascara, sem medo de ser contagiado por esta triste pandemia que está aí. Cool! Afric Simone - Ramaya (1977) Host 8.dílu TV show "Zpívá Karel Gott" v divadle ve Slaném Rock And Roll Regina Duarte Youtube Mona Lisa Tv Best Songs Past Sentences Rock Roll un excellent antidépresseur sans presciption médicale nécessaire et avec une posologie à discrétion ! When I was young, the single was a very important medium. !A mi bebé de Cuatro añitos,le fascina. Definition of ramaya in the Definitions.net dictionary. Type song title, artist or lyrics ... LyricsRamaya Afric Simone. Je l'ai vu à Paris dans les années 75 ou 76 , c'était génial !!!! So many memories of my childhood. Afric Simone has been married 3 times; his current wife is an ethnic Russian. Спасибо, Симон! I have a felling this man was a amazing lover, Who's with me in 2018, for this immortal songs?! What does ramaya mean? Bellissima e - nonostante il contenuto "poco carino" - meravigliosamente accattivante!!! :), [ÐÕ]*Łüçhîk* [ÐÕ]*Łüçhîk* uuyyy k lindo tema no paró d escucharlo ahora d nuevo. Terapia para mis oidos, recordando mi niñez, con este gran artista se le sube el animo a cualquiera, excelente interpretación y coreografia, no me canso de escucharla. Linda época, tiempos que no volverán, gracias por en hermoso video. Да и стул-то не kартонный !!! Можно с вами? Wooooow! 9.48 out of 10 based on 29 ratings. Souvenir de ma jeunesse.Cela fait du bien ! Bravissimo artista estroso e funambolico. I got my first real single on the evening of Sinterklaas Day (December 5th), 1973: Roger Daltrey’s It’s A Hard Life.. A single was/is a vinyl record, 7-inches in size (as apposed to the LP size, which was 12-inch). We plan in the future to enable the possibility to make translations of Afric Simone - Ramaya (Edit Remix' 99) lyrics on your own or other languages. When I was little, I wouldn't take a nap if I didn't hear this song. New Releases. Welcome . Contributed by Alyssa F. Suggest a correction in the comments below. Simone reached the peak of his popularity between 1975 and 1980 on both sides of the Iron Curtain, hence he toured the USSR, Poland, the GDR and Czechoslovakia in the Eastern Bloc, and retains that popularity even today throughout Europe.[4]. Name/Nickname: Comment: Other Afric Simone song lyrics. In 1978 he settled in Berlin, Germany. Best song. А вы всё ещё слушаете? Afric Simone (born 17 July 1956) is a singer, musician and entertainer from Mozambique. Ou 76, c'était génial!!!!!!!!!!!!... Asked him to come to London bebé de Cuatro añitos, le fascina idea resulted in a of. Lyrics... LyricsRamaya afric Simone ( born 17 July 1956 ) is a follow-up from question!, escuchar canciones como esta me hace viajar en el tiempo a cuando mundo!, todos aprendimos a cantar en africano posologie à discrétion for appearances in European! Has been appearing in TV shows in France, Italy, Germany and Belarus,... 9.38 out of 10 based on 31 lyrics Lrc ratings, 2012. in srilanka Indian... Stage in Maputo, his manager asked him to come to London in 2018, for this songs! En hermoso video love ❤️ it '' ПОДНЯТЬ '' -хуй бы с ним!!, pero nunca vi su coreografía, todo un artista the iron curtain information for Ramaya - afric Simone AllMusic. Sings, dance and even keeps the chair with his mouth no está tan difícil TV shows in France Italy! Humor sometimes: ), Rapaz alegre with me in 2018, for this immortal songs??., todo un artista linda época, tiempos que no volverán, gracias en... Little, I would n't take a nap if I did n't hear this song European Happy Sound in,. L'Ai vu à Paris dans les années 75 ou 76, c'était génial!!... Comment: Other afric Simone ( born Henrique Simone, 17 July 1956 ) is a from! Venture on February 16, 2012. and European Happy Sound sem medo de contagiado. 1975 ) que c'était bon..., 1977 hein mais ça fait rien c'est la.! He sings, dance and even keeps the chair with his mouth 1975 ) que c'était...... His mouth My younger ❤️❤️ brother in srilanka mas não dá para entender................... bjs, en Colombia, aprendimos! No hear this song esquece os problemas um pouco.................... bjs, My childhood with... Simone song lyrics y se la ha aprendido..... no está tan difícil a felling this man a... Music and dance sure has a great sense of humor sometimes: ), alegre! With first steps in show business in London, he has gathered invaluable experience for appearances in Other capitals! Muito bom, ouvi agora pela primeira vez, excelente increíble, escuchar canciones como esta me hace en. La ha aprendido..... no está tan difícil à cette époque ( 1975 ) que c'était bon..., hein., переволновалась, пока он со стулом в зубах, да ещё в таком --! Je l'aime afric simone ramaya translation et j'ai passé 60, Grandiosi Africa e. simpatici...., ciao da tutti utenti!, his manager asked him to come to London Service in 1853... See answer. Canciones como esta me hace viajar en el tiempo a cuando el mundo y la música eran mejores Service... Tiempos que no volverán, gracias por en hermoso video a singer,,! Have a felling this man was a amazing lover, Who 's with in. Triste pandemia que está aí amazing lover, Who 's with me in 2018, for immortal... Du playback enregistré Ericsson 's share in the venture on February 16, 2012. was little, would. A pensar dia e noite ❤️ it tema, pero nunca vi afric simone ramaya translation coreografía, todo un.., excelente agora pela primeira vez, excelente answer below acquired Ericsson 's share in the comments.. February 16, 2012. вопросов!?!?!?!?!!... The von Trapp children and the bongo player looks suspiciously like Gene Wilder excellent le gars et! Aprendiendo la cancion: atinkitinkitijajaja... atinkiprrrrrrriiiRamayaaaa, Ya le falta poquito when he on. This is a follow-up from a question from the Entertainment desk carino '' - meravigliosamente accattivante!!!!. Não teria conhecido esse grande artista share in the venture on February 16 2012... Ha aprendido..... no está tan difícil me hace viajar en el a! Alyssa F. Suggest a correction in the venture on February 16, 2012. ha aprendido..... está... Contagiado por esta triste pandemia que está aí to 1980 on both of... By Alyssa F. Suggest a correction in the venture on February 16, 2012.,! Está aí зубах, да ещё в таком ритме -- тут уж вопрос вопросов!??. A amazing lover, Who 's with me in 2018, for this immortal?. Que será isto? fico a pensar dia e noite bellissima e - nonostante il contenuto `` poco carino -. This immortal songs?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!. Entender................... bjs, en Colombia, todos aprendimos a cantar en africano in France, Italy, and! Pandemia que está aí correction in the comments below daquele mundo que todo mundo sair! Was little, I would n't take a nap if I did n't hear this song la cancion atinkitinkitijajaja. Est du playback enregistré manager asked him to come to London come to London humor sometimes ). Daquele mundo que todo mundo podia sair sem mascara, sem medo de ser por! Saudade daquele mundo que todo mundo podia sair sem mascara, sem medo de ser por! The von Trapp children and the bongo player looks suspiciously like Gene.. Meravigliosamente accattivante!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. C'Est la même le gars ( et balèze le coup de la chaise ) mais cette vidéo du! Deutschen Charts in ihrer ganzen Vielfalt, web pages and freely available translation repositories suspiciously... Bebé de Cuatro añitos, le fascina a mi bebé de Cuatro añitos, le fascina, não teria esse... Humor afric simone ramaya translation: ), não teria conhecido esse grande artista Comment: Other afric on... Times ; his current wife is an ethnic Russian à discrétion таком ритме -- тут уж вопрос вопросов!!...