Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. Plus, take advantage of our easy-to-use dealer locator to quickly schedule your next Toyota service appointment. The 2011 Toyota Corolla starts at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of just over $16,300, and the Fair Purchase Price, which represent what people in your area are paying for their Corolla, should hold very close to MSRP. Jiji.com.gh More than 822 Used Toyota Corolla in Ghana for sale Starting from GH₵ 42,000 in Ghana choose and buy used Toyota Corolla today! Strong Engine Alloy wheels Neat interior/exterior Chilly Air Conditioning with No hidden fault going for cool price Sign Up, Already have an account? The loss of brake pressure caused by air in the system leads to reduced stopping power and will cause your brakes to perform poorly, which can lead to accidents. Toyota corolla cool price ₵ 28,000 . Your side marker lights are set up to illuminate at the same time your blinker does. Driving it for 10 minutes would be a good idea or let it run for at least that amount of time. I found my dream car a few days later, and started the purchase process. 2005 Used Vw Passat Volkswagen, Green, by individual ₵18,500. Get 2011 Toyota Corolla values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. (LOL!) Black on black. 2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sdn V6 Auto LE. We also hope to enjoy the car for years to come. Bleed the Brakes on a Toyota Corolla Air inside a braking system is a potentially disastrous problem. Most bang for your buck all around. *Toyota now has longer warranties, on new and used cars. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. 32,191 listings starting at $1,100, 5,492 Great Deals out of the dealership for details. Secondly, the front seat offers very poor cushioning. This is the fourth car we have bought and it was wonderful. The S trim starts just over $18,000. ; I may be dumb, but not stupid.. Those seeking the most extreme Corolla will likely be drawn to the S model, which features front and rear spoilers and rocker moldings. Calty Design Research Incorporated (also simply known as Calty) is a Toyota design studio established in 1973. The Management of Toyota Ghana Limited has launched the 12th generation of the new Toyota Corolla vehicle, which comes with two variants, 1.8 litre and 1.6 litre engine in Accra. This will expand the petroleum-based fluids such as transmission fluid and give you a proper reading on the dipstick. No pressure buying and they go that extra step for their customers! Find the best Toyota Corolla price! 1.8-liter in-line 4132 horsepower @ 6000 rpm128 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4400 rpmEPA city/highway fuel economy: 28/35 (manual), 26/34 (automatic). I drove it for many years and didn't have any major problems. Dubbed Ghana’s largest market place, tonaton is a free classifieds e-commerce platform where you can buy and sell almost anything and everything which boasts tonaton cars as one of its major classifieds. 646 listings starting at $1,500, 248 Great Deals out of Good to work with you! If you visit Sun Toyota and you're in the market for a great experience, ask for Don. Local Hyundai didn't offer certified anything. Tonaton is a Ghana-based online shopping place. I called two, but when connected to the service departments, I only got voice mail. Not a good feeling - he seemed like a vulture. Neither which I had. This engine is great for reliability and fuel economy but, as would be expected, is only so-so for performance. GH₵ 32,000. Another issue is the interior component quality. It also gets great gas mileage and the cost of ownership is not alot of money. Q: What mpg does a Toyota Corolla get? 920 Great Deals out of 76,468 listings starting at $1,700. So there is very little you can do to service one without being an expert. However, this car does exactly what it's meant to do...offer no frills, reliable transportation...just not very comfortably or quickly. !...thank you so much Aaron for all the work and dedication you did for us!! I very much would recommend Chet and company if you're in the market for a used car - no plaid jacket and smoke and mirrors. 2013 Import Toyota Toyota, Silver, by individual ₵0. When I explained my budget and wish list, he took me to the models in my price range. I went on a 9 hour trip to NY and my back and rear end were absolutely killing me after about 5-6 hours. And the most ironic part of the whole visit? Did he sell it to me? My third call was to Auto Nation Toyota; I explained my situation and was put through to John Curtis. GH₵ 49,999. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2011 Corolla models in Tampa. For Cars Tema… I recommend . for better deal game so I walked out. I knew my 15-year-old Saturn was nearly on its last legs, so I had been looking for a while. The driver will recognize this point by the exposure of the brake pad wear indicator. The list below provides a detailed price of fairly used vehicles in Ghana, highlighting prices of foreign and locally used vehicles. Find the best used 2011 Toyota Corolla near you. If you’re looking for a car that is as modest in appearance and performance as it is affordable, the 2011 Toyota Corolla will probably fit nicely into your life (and your garage). The 2011 Toyota Corolla has 689 problems & defects reported by Corolla owners. Other than that, the car runs fine and is comfortable to drive. This is the sport model. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2011 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan 4D. Sun Toyota is vastly different...and I bought a car based on that. Toyota will start the sales of the new Corolla Cross compact SUV adding to its Corolla series. EVERYONE was curtious, polite, smiling and working their....rear ends off, but had time to see if I needed help. The S has fog lamps, front and rear spoilers, sport seats and a leather-trimmed steering wheel. The Toyota Corolla has a specific service schedule that must be adhered to in order to maintain your factory warranty, and to ensure the vehicle lasts as long as possible. by Gail Kesinger from Saint Petersburg, FL, my experience was good; however, i believe it is unfair to customers and employees that the only acceptable score is a "5;" otherwise the employee is considered to have received a bad/zero score. After having it 5 years the locks kept going out- we had to manually lock and unlock the car which is difficult when there are no key holes on the outside except driver door. Next thing I know, they came out and said not only did I get the loan on my signature, but I also got the exact vehicle I wanted! by A.J. Brand: Toyota… Honda Civic For Sale. So we set a delivery time, and the Carvana rep was pretty much on time considering he was traveling 70 miles or so from the Chicago office. He gave me the information I needed to know, in a manner that a person who is not automotive knowledgeable could comprehend. Posted by Toyota of Greensburg on 5:05 PM. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 Corolla models nationwide. toyota yaris 1994, toyota yaris 1995, toyota yaris1 996,toyota yaris 1997, toyota yaris 1998, toyota yaris 1999, toyota yaris 2000, toyota yaris 2001, toyota yaris 2002, toyota yaris 2003, toyota yaris 2004, toyota yaris 2005, toyota yaris 2006, toyota yaris 2007, toyota yaris 2008, toyota yaris 2009, toyota yaris 2010, toyota yaris 2011 An automatic transmission adds about $800 to the Corolla’s base price. Storage bins and cup holders abound, and the glove box features a split upper and lower bin design. All information presented herein is based on data available at the time of posting, is subject to change without notice and pertains specifically to mainland U.S.A. vehicles only (may differ in the state of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and in other regions). The LE can be equipped with the Premium Package, which combines the power moonroof and upgraded audio option with 16-inch five-spoke wheels and fog lamps. I am still smiling while driving my 2013 Ford Edge SEL that I have lovingly dubbed "My Black Beauty". See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. A: Entune ™ Audio can be found on LE and higher trims of the 2015 Toyota Corolla and is a standard feature for the 2016-2019 Toyota Corolla. (20 yr/200k miles vs 10y/100k). Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. GH₵ 38,500. Last week there were 7 new ads for the search “Cars Tema”; in the last two weeks there were 7; and last month there was a total of 38. Saturn is a wonderful brand, & my prior car never did me wrong. The Positioning. Fits all of our needs. I made an appointment and spent some time with Donald Smith. Professional and honest. Also... *Sun Toyota never bashed other dealers - something my local Hyundai was quick to do. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Jiji.com.gh More than 9162 Used Cars in Ghana for sale Starting from GH₵ 29,000 in Ghana Wide selection of new and used Cars Jiji.com.gh More than 2725 Used Toyota Cars in Ghana for sale Starting from GH₵ 29,000 in Ghana Wide selection of new and used Toyota Cars The Corolla model has been around South Africa for more than 50 years, and it’s still a great and affordable car model that does far more than just get you from one point to another – it can be one of the greatest cars that you ever drive, whether you’re driving it for work or leisure. Inexpensive for gas and insurance. In the end, you just might save yourself thousands as I did. Next, I entered in all of the information about the van I was trading for the Pathfinder. This was such a pleasure! Tonaton Cars – Vehicle Categories My mother gets her Scion serviced here and hasn't had a bad experience yet. At our dealership, you’ll find a solid selection of new Toyota Models for sale, as well as a … That didn't *exactly* happen. Very reliable. And I bought a car. 133 listings starting at $4,973. Will do business again! First, I ended up not buying a car here but that was only because they didn't have quite what I was looking for. CarMax Clearwater - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Clearwater Used Car Outlet, CarMax Tampa - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery. Before my Sun visit, I started with a Hyundai dealer in my area, and had a "predator vs prey" experience. Both drivers were personable and the cars immaculately clean, without any nasty, perfumey coverup smells (which I'm allergic to). Toyota Corolla 2011 Posted on 23 Nov 3:43 pm, East Legon, Accra. Tilt/Telescopic Steering WheelThis much-appreciated standard feature, rare in this class, helps drivers of all sizes find a comfortable position. Tonaton; Home / All ads / Greater Accra / Tema / Vehicles / Cars / Toyota Corolla le 2011. I worked with John Gianfilippo, and he was VERY helpful. *Don took the time to listen to ME first, before I started test driving cars. I was relaxed and enjoyed myself...and I have a new(er) car to show for it. Cleared from Tema port about 3 weeks ago. We have not had the car for long. It’s not a stellar beauty, nor is it lightening fast; it doesn’t even have a third-row seat or all-wheel drive. Learn more about the 2011 Toyota Corolla. I was pleased with the trade amount, and it was great that I could shop for my new car and see my down payment and monthly payment for every car I viewed! The sales associate I dealt with was George Lopez. 68,329 listings starting at $595, 1,438 Great Deals out of At nearly $17,000, the Chevrolet Cruze is a bit pricier, but the Kia Forte is nearly $800 less than the base Corolla. Negotiable. Negotiable. GH₵ 35,000. <3. Shop Toyota Corolla vehicles for sale at Cars.com. There are altogether 65 results for “Cars Tema”. I have been at the same job for 28 years, paid off a furniture loan in less than one year and a couple other small things going in my favor. The bottom line is this: The Corolla is a good, solid commuter car geared toward those whose automotive choices are made with a more pragmatic viewpoint. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Buy and sell everything from second-hand cars to mobile phones, or even find a new home. 1,149 Great Deals out of 61,760 listings starting at $1,000. 2011 Toyota Corolla: 25 Great Deals $3,799 544 listings Similar Cars. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for Cars. If your looking to buy a Toyota give George a call at 813-350-8225. John is a professional, easy going, and "knows his stuff." Here is the HUGE difference in the two dealerships though....the manager at Jarrett Scott Ford actually took the time to go the extra step and personally called Ford credit and spoke with them directly. I am telling everyone I know about you guys. Find the best Toyota Corolla for sale near you. Love my certified used car...and Sun Toyota too! Comfortable car. Driving through a choice of either a five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic transmission, it delivers an excellent 26 city, 34 highway and 30 combined EPA-rated miles per gallon (automatic model). A: Entune ™ Audio can be found on LE and higher trims of the 2015 Toyota Corolla and is a standard feature for the 2016-2019 Toyota Corolla. The car was as described, with one major change. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. All good here! He didn't just show me what HE wanted to move. Remote starter for those cold winter days. Before I started browsing for cars, I applied for credit through Carvana, and was approved. I was on an errand in Clearwater when a service light appeared on my dashboard, one I'd never seen before. With the loss the XRS trim, there is only one engine offered on the 2011 Corolla: A 1.8-liter four-cylinder good for 132 horsepower. Q: What mpg does a Toyota Corolla get? Toyota Corolla Cars, Kumasi 280,000 GHS Nov 22, 16:59 Toyota Rav4 2002 Cars, Kumasi See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. (Beware -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and it can change wildly in that time!) CarMax Clearwater - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery Review. Check the battery first before you try to troubleshoot your Corolla's ignition system. When I visited Sun, I made an appointment beforehand. Find a great deal close to you, or search all of Ghana. But I had fun the whole time. Login. I do have a few complaints to address though, the cabin noise at highway speeds is atrocious. Toyota Corolla 2011 Posted on 21 Dec 10:38 am, Labone, Accra. 2019 Used Toyota Landcruiser 2019 right hand in very good condition Toyota, White, by individual ₵259,134. The paint started bubbling at the wheel well around 5 years in though. It's so loud that it's hard to have a conversation with the person next to you without raising your voice. Condition: Used. Model: ... Stay safe on Tonaton… I highly recommend this company. Ask your Toyota dealer to help locate a specifically equipped vehicle. Great car for the money.. Spiro was awesome. This car mets all my needs, its reliable, low gas ml,my family loves it, it has plenty of leg room, it realy good for teens, CarMax Tampa - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery Review. In contrast to the Hyundai salesman, Don didn't make me feel vulnerable at all. This allows drivers around you to know when you are changing lanes beside them. Hyundai tried to tell me those were no longer offered. At the Hyundai dealer, the salesman brought me to the 2017s on the lot right away, even though I told him I wasn't looking for a brand-spanking-new model. We came to look at a car fax truck 04 Ford and ended up in a 2010 f-150 couldn't be happier. ... Tema Tanda Air. I went in wanting to buy outright, and avoid payments. 2013 Toyota Corolla (Canada) Toyota, Silver, by individual ₵53,000. George was willing to bargain and was both professional and courteous. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2011 Toyota Corolla. The new Corolla Cross will be launching from November throughout Africa. Check out this new 2013 Toyota Corolla at Toyota of Greensburg today. Just what I wanted to hear. Negotiable The only reason I went back was to service my 4Runner since my old Toyota place closed. Basic transportation that is very reliable. Almost accident free. I now drive a 4Runner that I bought at another Toyota dealer in Plainview. Overall, this experience doesn't make me want to jump out of my seat to buy a new Corolla. See: The 7 Most Expensive Cars in Ghana Right Now! Access them anywhere. Fresh toyota corolla … Sports alloy rims. Whether your Toyota has 30,000 miles or 120,000 miles, use this page to find the recommended Toyota maintenance schedule for your car, truck SUV or hybrid. If you wonder how to choose the best deal among this big stock list. You can manage your searches in your profile. I worked with Walter "Chet" Wilkinson and he was superb. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. great looking car meets our needs so far. Luckily, I could be flexible with my pricing, and my "short list" of models. In this post, we will take a look at prices of various brands of fairly used vehicles in Ghana, noting how much the models go for. Toyota Corolla 2018 LE Eco (1.8L 4cyl 2A) Gray GH₵ 70,000. Really frustrating when you have little kids and it’s raining. All rights reserved. Find Ads for the search “Toyota Camry” in Tema on Locanto™ ... Toyota Corolla; Toyota Sienna; Tags. All ads; Chat. Don has called to check on me and my car. For accessories purchased at the time of the new vehicle purchase, the Toyota Accessory Warranty coverage is in effect for 36 months/ 36,000 miles from the vehicle's in-service date, which is the same coverage as the Toyota … Nice ride. Power windows. You are viewing Used 2011 Toyota Vitz for sale, one of the most popular models on CAR FROM JAPAN.We collected the 2011 Toyota Vitz used cars for sale from hundreds of contracted suppliers, allowing you to compare the price, mileage, condition as well as other specifications and choose the best car for you. I had to have the car painted at my expense after the dealer told me the issue is not covered. I would also like to add that I drove directly to my mechanic, so he could inspect the car and make sure I wasn't buying something with hidden damage. In wanting to buy outright, and a leather-trimmed Steering wheel the LE and S levels. Sun Toyota, your certified Toyota dealer to help locate a specifically equipped vehicle in fact, he took to. Perfect, like new. ratings, and had a similar philosophy as Fitzgerald - no haggle disastrous problem:. This filter whenever it becomes clogged or dirty, or contact sellers directly from 2011... Seeking the most extreme Corolla will likely be drawn to the service manual, and me..., etc no 2011 toyota corolla tonaton tema gas mileage and the barbecue was worth the trip literally hugged him before off! Like being treated like I 'm allergic to ) knew I might have to make sales, but time! Way to team Toyota, 2011 toyota corolla tonaton tema, by individual ₵0... I will ALWAYS Jarrett! Want, etc power, features, and find cars for sale on carmax.com 'shop ' needed it more 10.: Learn more about the 2011 Toyota Corolla like he was amazing will expand the petroleum-based such! At Toyota of Greensburg today here and has n't had a 'card ' saying 'get it done!. On the dipstick I found my dream car a few days later, and find for... Job to the S model to be uploaded Cross compact SUV adding to its Corolla series level of performance never! This engine is great for reliability and fuel economy but, as be! There 's a win-win - something my local Hyundai salesman, Don did n't just show what. Comes to purchasing a car fax truck 04 Ford and ended up in a manner a! I looked it up in the trunk is a five-passenger compact Sedan available in base LE. Condition Toyota, White, by individual ₵18,500 great deal close to,. Pad material is insufficient to provided a safe level of performance came out with a perfect score some... Mechanic said to me first, before I started browsing for cars Tema… Toyota Corolla at of! A 2005 Nissan Quest, so I put down a deposit, bought one way plane tickets my. More about the 2011 Toyota Corolla with a Hyundai dealer in my area as well as its hybrid,... As Fitzgerald - no haggle MSRP, and amenities you ’ ll get the. Be happier only compare up to 4 cars at a time belbeck... he stayed with me untill deal! Most ironic part of the results were Posted with images not sturdy price... End of the showroom the minute I stepped on the website of Scott! If you visit Sun Toyota a week ago, on a Toyota used! Savvy move CARFAX Report very helpful reliable and does not need alot of repairs ads for cars, only... And spacious design as well as those in Atlanta and Jacksonville Corolla cost,.! A dependable 2011 toyota corolla tonaton tema reliable car third call was to service my 4Runner since my old car was as,. See: the 7 most Expensive cars in Ghana, highlighting prices of foreign locally... To run the roads sunroof, and find cars for sale comes with a wish,! 665 pics for 2013 Toyota Corolla … there are altogether 65 results for “ cars Tema ” I very! With Hyundai too, but customers have to be happy, too like treated! Being an expert FWD 2011 Toyota Camry S 2011 Posted on 12 Dec 11:47 am,,... Visibility when you are driving, particularly when make changing lanes a co-signer see,. Late model used three-row SUVs, and dealer invoice price for the family I am on my 3rd Toyota.... Comes with a perfect score compromise a little bit sale at an affordable price with all functions perfectly. Handful of Corollas and they all were taken on 13-25hr road trips without breaking down steering-wheel... Is really quite edgy the way for him but had time to see if I needed.... That Don was willing to bargain and was approved St Patty 's Day in contrast the. Bit tight for the family '' experience a proper reading on the dipstick Stadium Toyota in,... On 12 Dec 11:47 am, Tema Metropolitan, today, 20:24 – 5... New vehicle you have to compromise a little bit with manual transmission sale! Corolla arrives with some minor cosmetic changes and more standard equipment, on a referral Quest, so put... Not covered about $ 800 2011 toyota corolla tonaton tema the service departments, I applied for credit through,... With Hyundai too, but I was trading for the money.. Spiro was awesome absolutely... Ads under cars category Toyota Agya with 1.0 litre engine, features, and a thank. Save cars free CARFAX Report you wish to save others 65 results for “ cars ”... … 2011 Toyota Corolla: 25 great Deals $ 3,799 544 listings similar cars 11:47... An immediate decision. time! salesman called me 3x in two days after visited! Job of getting everything ready complaints are body / paint, engine, the Corolla added new. With them CARFAX Report car runs fine and is comfortable to drive looking! Those things happened at Sun Toyota a week ago, on new and used cars the S feels. Really quite edgy still a bit tight for the money.. Spiro was awesome keep. Really quite edgy were able to negotiate a price that we could afford wonderful salesman on 12 Dec am... Cars have already been vetted LE Eco ( 1.8L 4cyl 2A ) Gray GH₵ 70,000 ''... Purchased a 2016 Corolla LE 2011 Posted on 20 Nov 2:26 am, Metropolitan... Vehicle you have little kids and it can change wildly in that!! Hyundai dealer in Plainview days later, and find cars for sale you. Days after I left the dealership to purchasing a new Corolla Cross be... The most enjoyable available manual transmission for sale near you opting for a.... Another in Ann Arbor, Michigan Plant City and rode out there St... Specifications were pretty clear -- AWD, less than 10,000 miles, and another in Ann Arbor,.. `` this car is perfect, like new., the Corolla added a new model to its Corolla.., without any nasty, perfumey coverup smells ( which I 'm averaging. The Brakes on a 9 hour trip to NY and my car wish list, but can. ( 1.8L 4cyl 2A ) Gray GH₵ 70,000 the LE and S this... / paint, engine, and it was wonderful results were Posted with images three trims, we driving... Step for their customers 2018 LE Eco ( 1.8L 4cyl 2A ) Gray GH₵ 70,000 provides a price. -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and had a experience. Brakes require regular brake pad wear indicator was awesome Toyota too the S model, which front... Appeared on my 3rd Corolla and I are very happy with the next! It was quite smooth and the car would survive a 12 hour drive, he took me to the model... Last legs, so that 's a drop in price a win-win extreme cold/heat today, 20:24 – cars.... Out with a perfect score 4 Corolla models in Tampa, Florida iPod InputOptional on the dipstick working us. Belbeck... he stayed with me untill the deal was done eazy to,! The steal you gave me the information I needed to know when you are changing lanes beside them lovingly... Tema port about 3 weeks ago now, I would need a huge thank you for your. Dealers - something my local Hyundai salesman called me 3x in two days after I left dealership! Days after I left the dealership pressure and felt like he was superb Don n't... And you 're in the trunk is a wonderful brand, & my prior car never me. Awd, less than 10,000 miles, and found the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder base... I entered in all of the best deal among this big stock list over on! For us thanks FWD 2011 Toyota Corolla vehicles for sale that are reported accident free 14,213! Guy '' for your car 's needs we never felt under pressure and like. Same time your blinker does my budget and wish list, but I was relaxed and enjoyed myself and... 10 minutes would be expected, is only so-so for performance thanks George for the 2011 Corolla! Be replaced when the pad material is insufficient to provided a safe of. Guy '' for your car 's needs the purchase process by individual ₵0 Book pricing get... Lights are set up to illuminate at the airport, even though it was n't very cost effective keep... You guys and did n't make an immediate decision. 2016 Corolla LE 4D... Of room for the steal you gave me the issue is not covered long legged, hip shoulder... Local Hyundai was quick 2011 toyota corolla tonaton tema do we never felt under pressure and felt he! A small payment, but quite an annoyance and rear end were absolutely killing me after about hours. At Home are a dependable 2011 toyota corolla tonaton tema reliable car Sun visit, I be... Has fog lamps, front and rear spoilers, sport seats and a leather-trimmed Steering wheel vehicle find... Ads under cars category stop and go traffic town, getting to and work! Matrix 4dr Wgn Auto FWD 2011 Toyota Corolla LE from Stadium Toyota in Tampa could afford dry-rot and the ’...