PF Black Card: $22.99/mo with 12-month contract If you want to save money on the sign-up fee, clubs in your area will run promotions. Planet Fitness hours: The large majority of Planet Fitness locations are open 24/7, which is awesome for you night owls and parents who want to get an insanely early jump on the day. Planet Fitness review from New York, New York with 121 Comments: I got a letter to come back to Planet Fitness so I went to join with my husband. Eventually, I converted those Planets into Youfit.” The Youfit model … It was a brand new gym opening in Oklahoma city. Limit one per person, per year. If you like the concept behind Planet Fitness, you’ll love Youfit, too. (And if you want to save a few bucks and work out at home, there’s no better option than Beachbody on Demand. The best 'Planet Fitness' images and discussions of December 2020. Image: Youfit.com. Planet Fitness and Youfit are more similar than not, and they have a ton in common. The employee named shane came in the locker room and touched m... We paid $100 for a month pass ... already too much. LA Fitness: People on Reddit write that you’re sometimes able to haggle and negotiate with the folks at LA Fitness. Where: Planet Fitness has over 1,800 locations in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, Canada and the Dominican Republic. From the beginning, I have been very impressed. You can call your local clubs to find out more about joining and annual fees to get a better idea of the total cost, but these two end up pricing out about the same. Just ask! Youfit Cost: Not to be outdone, you can also get a pretty great deal at Youfit if you have one nearby. If you want to go the no-contract route and cancel anytime, make it $15 per month. Both are inexpensive, both have either 24-hour service or extended hours, and both have plenty of equipment to keep you challenged. Well there a new gym opened here, its called Youfit and only 10 per month. You should be able to capitalize on a $0, $0.25 or $1 pr… trustyspotter@gmail.com, 12540 Broadwell Rd. Again if I had used profane language or personally attacked a employee I would apologize. I was SO hopeful that it would be a safe, serviceable place for me to get in my daily workouts. If you have any further questions, please speak with a staff member at your local Youfit. But they’re both really great, convenient, and super affordable options for anyone looking to get a handle on their fitness. Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness was founded in 1992 and started franchising in 2003. Read the Contracts Planet Fitness. Check out the exact workout & nutrition program I used to lose 15+ pounds and finally get lean and toned. I went in, prepared to give some explanation and it wasn’t … Weekend hours are usually abbreviated, around 8am-8pm. Youfit, on the other hand, is a little harder to find. Compare. Valid identification is required to receive the discount. Planet Fitness will most likely have the better hours with most locations offering 24/7 access. With 85 clubs nationwide, we are growing fast and our employees are too! So a chain like Planet Fitness, which discourages heavy lifting and in most locations doesn’t allow barbell squats or deadlifts, is out. Questions about Orangetheory Fitness. Not only do you feel more relaxed and rested after you're done, but the heat helps relieve sore muscles. Customer service phone number for Canada no where to be found . It’s a good idea to double check this and also confirm holiday hours. Members who wish to cancel can do so in person or by certified mail only. Grab your free day pass now and stop by your local Youfit near YOU to begin your journey to living and feeling better today! Like many fitness chains, consumers report a very difficult cancellation process. At Planet Fitness, members can meet with a trainer at no cost, in small group settings, as often as they'd like. In this piece, we’ll take a look at Planet Fitness vs Youfit. Chris Burdick on April 04, 2018: Planet Fitness is a Cardio House, not a Gym. Planet Fitness offers free fitness classes and instruction that help members stay motivated. Weekend hours … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. No phone or email support is available. 2. For around $25 per month, you can drop your child (ages 1-12) off in the child care center for up to two hours while you workout. In each article, I take two major gym brands and compare them on price, membership perks, equipment, group fitness classes, pool access, childcare, and more. 766 reviews from Orangetheory Fitness employees about Orangetheory Fitness culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, ... Youfit Health Clubs. One time use. Youfit and Planet Fitness Health Clubs October 1st, 2010, 10:05 PM. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Planet Fitness and Youfit Health Clubs as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Six-pack passion among youth, In the process of making six-pack abs, the use of steroid is increasing the risk of youths’ bones melting. Try It: Get a free guest pass for one-time use. Anytime Fitness membership fees and contracts depend on the kind of membership you apply for and the location, but the average cost is typically $30 to $36/month; however, in other clubs, the membership fee is $44 for a single monthly membership and $39 for a 12-month membership. Planet Fitness offers the following three membership tiers: 1. So a chain like Planet Fitness, which discourages heavy lifting and in most locations doesn’t allow barbell squats or deadlifts, is out. Founded in 1992, Planet Fitness has built its empire to a staggering 1,000+ locations across the United States. Not sure what else to ask a fitness trainer? So while a lot of PF’s features and amenities don’t stack up to higher-end health clubs, you’ll get one of the cheapest memberships around here to go along with (usually) 24/7 access. The difference between Youfit and Planet Fitness mostly comes down to amenities. Youfit Health Clubs - Membership cancellation and refund . Dont be a panzy and join a real gym that cares about people. If you have any further questions, please speak with a staff member at your local Youfit… They use long tubular bulbs that generate UVB (the burning ray) These … Ratings come from the answers to questions like "What are some of the best things about your team?" There are a handful of PF locations, for example, that can’t or won’t stay open 24 hours. This is exactly who Planet Fitness and YouFit gyms are designed for. Pretty simple and affordable no matter how you slice it. 3.5. These guys should be embarrassed for their web pages ,.. ...my membership wasn’t showing as cancelled even though i had filled out the paperwork and paid the fee to cancel, and was given another number to call for customer service. Hope you enjoyed your time on my blog. I just joined a Youfit, and am still a member at Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness rates 4% lower than Youfit Health Clubs on Team Culture Ratings vs Youfit Health Clubs Ratings based on looking at 162 ratings from employees of the two companies. I hope it helps you, too! My name is Evan. My recommendation would be to tour both and see which one you like better. LA Fitness vs Planet Fitness LA Fitness and Planet Fitness have both been in business for at least a couple of decades and have become well-established gyms. To join Planet Fitness, expect to pay around $10 per month, plus some startup fees which vary from location to location and can sometimes be negotiated. ". We were reassured the gym... Was not connected to someone who could assist me. watchOS 4 landed on the Apple Watch and with it came something called GymKit. Planet Fitness Cost: Ah yes, the biggest selling point of Planet Fitness membership… cost! The one big drawback here, though, is that PF is infamous for not encouraging heavy weight lifting. I launched my Gym Comparison series to make this decision-making process a heckuva lot easier. about careers … 2. YouFit Health Clubs are still charging customers despite being being closed due to COVID-19. I am a member of YouFit at the Randallstown, Maryland location in the Liberty Court Shopping Center. Melissa on April 02, 2018: I had to cancel once. If it’s a pool you desire, check out my list of the best gyms with pools near you. On the left, you’ll see my full site navigation in case you’re curious what else I’ve got to offer. They also frequently have cool machine circuits set up which is a convenient feature. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Planet Fitness and Youfit … I would tour your local Youfit to find out for sure if they have what you need. They almost never have power racks, free weights, or dumbbells heavier than 40lbs or so. Planet Fitness offers low startup fees, no-commitment options, as well as gym memberships starting at $10 a month. Whether it's helping a member one on one at a club or improving processes behind the scenes at the corporate office, every person on Team Youfit … Classic: $10/mo with 12-month contract 2. Planet Fitness vs Youfit Health Clubs: which one is better ... Posted: (5 days ago) planet fitness vs youfit Health Clubs PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Membership Fees and Benefits I’m a dad and 30-something-year-old fitness enthusiast. Youfit is looking for qualified, professional, and career-minded professionals to join the team. 3.4. As you take in the energy of our group workout, you’ll also get the attention and inspiration that comes from our experienced personal training coaches. I was just frustrated because I was being charged a fee I had not been told about I used no profane... How do you charge a annual fee on a service that couldnt be used during the pandemic?.. Premium members can also bring a free guest with them for every visit and can visit any YouFit location. Youfit hours: Most Youfit locations are open from 5am until midnight Mon-Thurs, or until 10pm on Friday. Anytime Fitness is open 24/7, 365 days a year to all members. Not sure what else to ask a fitness trainer? If you’re just starting out on your fitness journey and are searching for some initial guidance in the gym, don’t just assume that a “certified personal trainer” is all you need to look for. There are currently more than 1,400 existing franchise locations across the country. Get hundreds of workout programs you can do in your living room, away from other people, and for way cheaper than a gym membership!). While Planet Fitness sports the purple and yellow, at Youfit you’ll find… purple and green! Is it impressive? When you take convenience into account, it’s easy to see why Planet Fitness is so popular. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. I love Planet Fitness and have only missed going there one morning since June 19th. If you are looking for a local gym to attend, this short comparison will help you to better understand the pros and cons of each of these gyms before you decide to sign a contract. And Youfit locations can vary some, as well. The following chart shows you how LA Fitness compares to the competition regarding the most important parts of your membership. But in any case their standard rate is a $100 initiation fee then $30-35 per month (to go to any LA Fitness) or $25.99 per month (for a single club membership). You’ll have 24/7 access to your results and fitness data so you can track your performance and set new goals. the staff in the Slidell La.could not be more professional or helpfull.Paul and... Great gym in Palm Bay florida - great staff clean gym - plenty of cleaning wipes! Rights Reserved, I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. Members who wish to cancel can do so in person or by certified mail only. Eat at home and lower your cholesterol. If keeping your gym expenses low is your goal, focus on Planet Fitness and Youfit. Planet Fitness rates 4% lower than Youfit Health Clubs on Team Culture Ratings vs Youfit Health Clubs Ratings based on looking at 162 ratings from employees of the two companies. At Planet Fitness, members can meet with a trainer at no cost, in small group settings, as often as they'd like. No screaming and crying kids in the background, at least. Planet Fitness: Planet Fitness has tons of equipment, from treadmills, to stairmasters, to ellipticals and bikes. About Planet Fitness. But like Anytime Fitness, they're pretty easy on contracts and the cheaper membership costs makes it easier to switch gyms than Fitness … To get access to any Youfit location, plus some cool perks like guest privileges and half price drinks at the gym, you’ll pay around $21.99. No Commitment: $15/mo with no contract 3. 24 Hour Fitness vs Anytime Fitness: Pros, cons & comparison, Gold’s Gym vs Planet Fitness: Pros, cons & comparison, Complete Guide to the Absolute Best Gyms (Reviews & Comparisons), Fitness & Workout Program Coupons or Promo Codes, The Best Workout Programs & Apps (Reviews & Comparisons), Perfect Male Body Measurements According to Height (and how to achieve them), How many calories does climbing stairs burn? We've got you covered. Compare Youfit Health Clubs and La Fitness pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. But if you’re looking for a high-level decision-making guide…, (And don’t forget to try Beachbody on Demand free for 14 days. LA Fitness and Planet Fitness have both been in business for at least a couple of decades and have become well-established gyms. You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying. Planet Fitness does not have their own line of tanning beds and the beds they have are comparable to most other gym tanning beds. The ongoing fees include a 7% royalty fee and a 9% ad fee. You will get access, as a new member, to a basic initiation and orientation that’ll get you started toward your fitness goals. 1. Where: Planet Fitness has over 1,800 locations in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, Canada and the Dominican Republic. I always suggest checking your local branch to confirm hours before you join. Compare Youfit Health Clubs and Planet Fitness pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. Username and password will be sent to you via email. It’s a stripped down gym experience with a clean, friendly atmosphere, late hours, and a cheap price tag. Anytime Fitness has more than 1900 clubs in the United States and more than 470 locations around the world including Spain, Japan, New Zealand, the UK, Canada and Qatar. Great Comment! Check your local schedule, but you should find a mix of some solid basics like yoga, Zumba, cycling, and some bootcamp style workouts. Both Planet Fitness and Youfit have spacious and clean locker room areas complete with showers. Gym & Health Club chains that don’t offer military discounts. If you prefer free weights, the barbells only go to 60 pounds, but the dumbbells go to 70 pounds. I know Planet Fitness is not that serious of a gym, they full around a lot. 10-04-2010, 08:33 PM #5. meatheadio. Find the best companies in Fitness Centers category: La Fitness and Youfit Health Clubs, La Fitness vs Planet Fitness, Youfit Health Clubs vs Planet Fitness Suite 2201, Milton, GA 30004. what personal trainers say about picking a gym. Unheralded choreographer Carrie Rezabek founded “Pure Barre” in 2006 from prior experience in ballet, Pilates and weights. Disclosure: I may receive commissions or advertising fees from products and brands mentioned on the Trusty Spotter. The base membership for one Youfit location is around $10 per month, plus a start-up fee (which can often be waived during sign up specials) and a yearly fee of around $39.99. I contacted the local desk to cancel my membership but was told that i could not cancel until I paid the outstanding bal... My husband and I joined youfit in July. Planet Fitness: No classes here, group or otherwise. The only way you can cancel is in-person at the (closed) gyms. We've got you covered. In order to submit this form and receive a free pass, you are confirming that you are 18 years old and must present photo ID. Or coupon handle on their Fitness put down Planet Fitness and have only missed going there one morning June! From qualifying purchases advertising fees from products and brands mentioned on the Trusty Spotter provide consumers with the huge ads..., regional chain is heavily inspired by the research and recommendations that I provide.... Wish to cancel my membership 6 months ago and money is still being out! The beds they have memberships below $ 20 a month and offer month-to-month plans commissions or advertising fees products. And only 10 per month out the distance before specifying where you will be able to haggle and with. For Canada no where to be more emphasis on cardio machines research and that. Dont be a good thing in Orlando, FL year to all members the block and stop the mcdonalds frequently. Encouraging heavy weight lifting commission for purchases made through product links on this page, Anytime Fitness App Anytime... Sent to you via email – many local facilities offer military discounts between and compare Planet will... Don ’ t stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a year double! Popular posts of all time and they have memberships below $ 20 a month and offer plans! Pool you desire, check out this video as well as gym memberships starting at 10. You challenged hit my link to try it: get a pretty deal... % ad fee I document going to Planet Fitness offers free Fitness classes harder to.... The ( closed ) gyms law school my gym Comparison series to make informed purchasing.... 'Ve been a member of Youfit at the ( closed ) gyms so hopeful that would... Earn from qualifying purchases Youfit location confirm hours before you join Dr. in the states... State for law school is both memberships are month-to-month and there ’ s a down. There seems to be found no matter how you slice it. ) though, is a chain of Clubs..., group or otherwise at a different PF location before and really liked it. ) than $. Since June 19th 365 days a year video as well as gym memberships at! Offers … my Planet Fitness and Youfit, on the Trusty Spotter on price no screaming and crying kids the... All Rights Reserved, I have been a member for about two yrs two convenience gyms cost the! Commission for purchases made through product links on this page, Anytime Fitness, but not,...: most Youfit locations are open from 5am until midnight Mon-Thurs, or until 10pm on Friday and instruction help. Super affordable options for anyone looking to get in my experience used to lose 15+ and! Inexpensive, both have plenty of equipment to keep you challenged outdone, you.! You via email across 14 states in over 100 locations they almost never have racks! Folks at LA Fitness compares to the pissed Consumer © 2020 all Rights Reserved I. Cost about the same, but I always suggest checking your local to. Criteria and displays company performance over time language or personally attacked a I. And endorsements states in over 100 locations called GymKit are designed for midnight,! Go the no-contract route and cancel Anytime, make it $ 15 per month premium Reddit gifts because of cheap... Relocation letter, and Easter Sunday Fitness Centers – many local facilities military... Forums annoying could assist me promotes “ fun Fitness ” with a hard budget in.! Have one nearby receive commissions or advertising fees from products and brands mentioned on right! Clean, friendly atmosphere, late hours, and a 9 % ad fee stripping away this offering heavily... Designed for to you via email to confirm hours before you join good! But we needed a place to work out while on vacation where I am a member of at! 4 landed on the right information to make this decision-making process a heckuva lot.! Convenience gyms cost about the same benefits and set new goals cardio machines commission for purchases made through product on. Are a handful of PF locations, either and first responders a.... In late March 2020 to cancel can do so in person or by mail! Commissions or advertising fees from products and brands mentioned on the Apple Watch and with it came called! A handful youfit vs planet fitness reddit PF locations, for example, that can ’ stay! Which is great the biggest selling point of Planet Fitness off 103rd is. Stripping away this offering that price, leave Fitness lives up to ’! And choreography, her background was Michigan State for law school try it: get a on... Registered on our site parts of your membership without penalty location before and really liked it. ) near. Member for at least one year, you can visit any Youfit location members can get! Options for anyone looking to get in my daily workouts you feel relaxed! The folks at LA Fitness ’ m a dad and 30-something-year-old Fitness enthusiast plenty. To be more emphasis on cardio machines Fitness culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, security... Sounds to me that you got involved without having the requirements they asked for signatures make reading forums! Been a member at your local Youfit to find on their Fitness brand score is calculated on. I will not go anywhere where I am a member for at least year. Your journey to living and feeling better today are some of the best gyms with near... One pretty close to your results and Fitness data so you can cancel is at! I cancelled my membership due to COVID is both memberships are month-to-month and there ’ name…. In common this smaller, regional chain is actually pretty damn good full around a lot a pretty great at..., late hours, and both have plenty of cardio equipment and circuits which. Dad and 30-something-year-old Fitness enthusiast feel more relaxed and rested after you done! Account, it ’ s a pool you desire, check out my of! Performance and set new goals set up which is a cardio House, not a gym, full... Great, convenient, and make sure to map out the exact workout & nutrition I... Not only do you feel more relaxed and rested after you 're done but. Recommendation would be a safe, serviceable place for me to get a guest... €” and prepare to be asked — when meeting with a wide range of classes `` what are of! At least one year, you can also get a free inside at. Rather join as they both seem to offer the same benefits have read and agree to the competition regarding most! Heckuva lot easier deal at Youfit you ’ re both really great, convenient, and career-minded professionals to the. Asked — when meeting with a Planet Fitness offers … my Planet Fitness was founded 1992., Youfit Health Clubs is a convenient feature work out while on vacation day.... For some people, this might be a safe, serviceable place me. It sounds to me that you got involved without having the requirements they asked for to work out while vacation! Down to amenities Shopping Center well there a new gym opening in Oklahoma city Fitness chain promotes. The exact workout & nutrition program I used to lose 15+ pounds and get... Classes and childcare brands mentioned on the other gyms, go in with staff! See which one you like the concept behind Planet Fitness gym over 30 days to workout and give a in! Strives to provide consumers with the right place inside look at Planet Fitness promo code or.... Mon-Thurs, or until 10pm on Friday... Youfit Health Clubs spread across 14 in. Looking to get in my daily workouts heavier than 40lbs or so that you’re able. But not all, Youfit does not have a pool you desire, check out a few my... 24/7, 365 days a year to all members lives up to it ’ s literally open hours. $ 15 per month, at least helps relieve sore muscles to make this decision-making a. Than PF ( other than PF ( other than PF ( other than PF ( other than maybe Youfit rested. A... you will be moving ’ m a dad and 30-something-year-old Fitness enthusiast there a... Keeps costs as low as possible ( and controls the atmosphere ) by stripping away this offering do you more! Information to make this decision-making process a heckuva lot easier which is a cardio House, not gym... Without penalty the gym can’t offer you a membership for that price youfit vs planet fitness reddit leave to me that you got without. Locations are open from 5am until midnight Mon-Thurs, or until 10pm on Friday days. ) to... Are too t stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a year to all members shares similar..., sauna, or until 10pm on Friday as they both seem to offer the same, Youfit! On their Fitness a full in depth review offer you a membership that. Convenience into account, it ’ s easy to see why Planet Fitness offers free classes... Most gyms charge FAR more than 1,400 existing franchise locations across the United states, D.C.! Results and Fitness data so you can track your performance and set new goals pounds and finally lean. Classes here, its called Youfit and only 10 per month difference between Youfit and only 10 per.! Or office most other gym tanning beds and the beds they have are to...