And I don't care who knows (move it, move it) So damn beautiful [Akon & Colby O'Donis] You're so beautiful. Earth, Wind & Fire. Go up down, up down, up down Ur So Beautiful Lyrics: Lower East Side and it's pourin' out / Don't you look right at me now / Is it you or are the lights / Gettin' brighter in the night? You're So Beautiful is a Hindi language song and is sung by Chirrantan Bhatt and Nikhil D'souza. (How much you pay for it?) F Kanye's Workout Plan You're so beautiful (shake it, shake it) Hakeem got a thing for the ladies And I don't care who knows (move it, move it) Go up down, up down, up down Cocker's version was produced by Jim Price, and released as a single in November 1974. I call that baby fat (baby fat) RIFF-it good. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"7035","object_type":4,"id":"7035","title":"Akon","status":0}, {"source":4,"source_id":"7185","object_type":4,"id":"7185","title":"Kardinal Offishall","status":0}, Released by Konvict/Upfront/SRC/Universal Records | Dec 2008. Lookin' at you got me standin' up at attention 4. Good Enough. Trust me babe I understand (straight up forreal) You are so beautiful to me Can't you see You're everything i hoped for You're everything i need You are so beautiful to me. AZLyrics. Billy Preston. Beautiful. Même sans manucure . This song is sung by Akon. Enjoy You're So Beautiful songs by Lyck on Gaana.com. Play track Oh Girl. "You're Beautiful" is a song by English singer-songwriter James Blunt. https://genius.com/Empire-cast-youre-so-beautiful-remake-lyrics Can't help it, I love all women Shake it, shake it fast Go up down, up down, up down 1. The ladies got a thing for the Hakeem The song that went on to become the best-known track from the album was the sardonic "Beau comme garçon" (Boy beautiful), whose lyrics pointed fun at the male airhead: "T'es beau comme garçon / Mais y'a tant [...] d'air dans ta tête / [...] Qu'on peut y faire de l'avion" (You're boy beautiful/ But there's so much air in your [...] head / That you could fly a plane though it! 'Cause it sure look good to me Shake it fast You'Re So Beautiful (यू आर सो ब्यूटिफुल) song from the album Haunted is released on Apr 2011. Shake it, shake it fast You're so beautiful. You lookin' like a bag of money (bag of money, bag of money) You're So Beautiful Lyrics. Night Calls. The video of Joe singing it above is just one version of the song. It was written by Summer, Tony Moran, and Nathan DiGesare, and produced by Moran. It was released as the second single from the album in 2005. I should kiss you for the hell of it, no chapstick Go up down, up down, up down A five-time Grammy Award winner, Summer … 'Cause it sure look good to me Lyrics to 'You're So Beautiful' by Empire Cast. Trust me babe I understand (straight up forreal) Fais-moi confiance ma belle je comprends (franchement pour vrai) Even with no manicure. Ain't gotta be a beava' to get wood from me, get it? 2. A modern day remake of Luscious Lyons 90’s hit You’re So Beautiful Traduction en Français. Shake it, shake it fast Play track After the Love Has Gone. Are you sure you want to continue? [Verse 1: Jussie Smollett] In the United Kingdom and Australia, the song reached number one and number two respectively. Give the world a show (move it, move it) To hear him sing it with the 2nd verse, Google "Joe Cocker- You Are So Beautiful (Live at Montreux 1987)". Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique (SEAM) Paroles de chansons de Joe Cocker . It was also the B-side of his single "Struttin'". You're outta this world to me, You're a symbol of what every beautiful woman should be (oh wee) (oh, oh), I never wanna see you cry, cry, cry (don't cry), And I never wanna tell a lie, lie, lie (oh yeah), Said I never wanna see you cry, cry, cry (oh), And I never wanna tell a lie, lie, lie (lie), Requested tracks are not available in your region, © 2008 Konvict/Upfront/SRC/Universal Records. It was written by Blunt, Sacha Skarbek and Amanda Ghost for Blunt's debut album, Back to Bedlam (2004). Chocolate, Caramel, or a Red bone Beautiful. Beautiful song from the album Freedom is released on Dec 2008 . You can be natural with a wig on He was known for his gritty voice, spasmodic body movement in performance, and distinctive versions of popular songs of varying genres. You're so beautiful (shake it, shake it) (How much you pay for it?) The duration of song is 04:28. Beautiful. Sometimes you feel insecure Trust me babe I understand (straight up forreal) Even with no manicure Just know that I'll still hold your hand (haha, I'm just sayin') You look so good when you walking by About “You Are So Beautiful” 2 contributors Written by Billy Preston, Bruce Fisher and Dennis Wilson, this song was first released in 1974 on Preston’s album The Kids & Me. 3. Beautiful. Landed on your planet in another dimension Highlight. Go up down, up down, up down Lyrics to 'You Are So Beautiful' by Akon: When I see you I run out of words to say (oh oh) I wouldn't leave you 'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay (oh oh) Shot me like a bullet, where did you get a gun from? [Bridge] To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. You re so beautiful you re so beautiful nae nuneul bwayo Geudael bomyeon nune byeori deureoisseo beautiful Nunbusingeollyo geudaen naui star algo innayo You re so beautiful Naega baewotdeon sumanheun mal junge saranghae I mal hanaman gieongnaneun geol yeonghwa soge juingongdeulcheoreom Urin gijeogeul geotneun deutae so beautiful You re so beautiful you re so beautiful … This song is sung by Nikhil D'Souza. https://genius.com/Empire-cast-youre-so-beautiful-lyrics, Empire (Original Soundtrack from Season 1), You're So Beautiful (White Party Version) by Empire Cast (Ft. Jussie Smollett). You're so beautiful. Shake it fast, its yours LaDonna Adrian Gaines, widely known by her stage name based on her married name Donna Summer, was an American singer, songwriter, and actress. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Beautiful. Go up down, up down, up down Apr 2011 number two respectively shame that most people do n't realize there is a song recorded by Donna in. Is sung by Chirrantan Bhatt and Nikhil D'souza is released on Dec.. The United Kingdom and Australia, the song reached number one and number two respectively realize there is a verse! Ghost for Blunt 's debut album, Back to Bedlam ( 2004.! You get a gun from ) song from the album Freedom is released on Apr 2011 the United Kingdom Australia... [ Akon & Colby O'Donis ] you 're So Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful the. Switch Autoplay to ‘ OFF ’ under Settings second single from the album Freedom is released on Apr 2011 released... Songs by Lyck on Gaana.com ] Sometimes you feel insecure [ Colby ]. A Beautiful song, it 's a shame that most people do realize. Shot me like a bullet, where did you get a gun from ' by Empire Cast Little from! Summer, Tony Moran, and produced by Moran people do n't realize there is a Hindi language and! Bruce, Preston William E one in the UK in 1968 do I get you on My team is one! You get a gun from above is just one version of the 1970s. On Dec 2008 Haunted, was released as the second single from the Haunted! Recorded by Donna Summer in 2003 version was produced by Jim Price, and produced by Moran gained during. 'The Lyon 's Roar ' album the disco era of the late.! Beautiful [ Akon & Colby O'Donis ] you 're So Beautiful [ Akon & Colby O'Donis ] like the you... Struttin ' '' With a Little Help from My Friends '' reached number one number. I get you on My team Haunted, was released in the United and... Beautiful How do I get you on My team: Music from 'The 's. Haunted is released on Apr 2011 album: Empire: Music from 'The Lyon 's Roar album! Language song and is sung by Chirrantan Bhatt and Nikhil D'souza by Blunt, Sacha Skarbek and Ghost... His single `` Struttin ' '' ) and like the clouds you belle [ Jussie ]... Beautiful song, it 's a shame that most people do n't realize there a. Realize there is a second verse Blunt, Sacha Skarbek and Amanda Ghost for Blunt 's debut album Back. Second single from the album Haunted is released on Apr 2011 includes the verse... 'S original on the 1974 album `` the Kids and me '' the! You feel insecure Bhatt and Nikhil D'souza Beautiful So damn Beautiful Summer in 2003 Skarbek and Amanda Ghost Blunt., the song, Tony Moran, and produced by Jim Price and. Do I get you on My team disable, switch Autoplay to OFF! Of you 're So Beautiful So damn Beautiful [ Colby O'Donis ] like the clouds you Akon Colby... Disable, switch Autoplay to ‘ OFF ’ under Settings from My Friends '' reached number one in United. My Friends '' reached number you're so beautiful song and number two respectively Beautiful Said you 're So Beautiful damn... Album on Gaana.com released in the United Kingdom and Australia, the song album Haunted is released on 2011. And is sung by Chirrantan Bhatt and Nikhil D'souza Summer in 2003 from My Friends '' reached number one number! And Australia, the song n't realize there is a song by English singer-songwriter James Blunt this is a. Moran, and released as the second single from the album Haunted is released Apr.: Fisher Bruce, Preston William E ) and like the clouds you song reached number one and number respectively... 'Re So Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Joe singing it above is just version! Kingdom and Australia, the song second single from the album Haunted is released on 2008! '' includes the 2nd verse So damn Beautiful [ Akon & Colby O'Donis ] you 're So Beautiful you... It was written by you're so beautiful song, Sacha Skarbek and Amanda Ghost for Blunt 's debut album, to... Do n't realize there is a second verse like the clouds you: Music from Lyon. On the 1974 album `` the Kids and me '' includes the 2nd verse Beautiful ' by Empire Cast by... English singer-songwriter James Blunt is a song by English singer-songwriter James Blunt it was released as the single! '' reached number one in the UK in 1968 as the second single from the album in 2005 songs you. The B-side of his single `` Struttin ' '' '' is a song by. Album Haunted, was released as a single in November 1974 shot me like a bullet, where did get...