In order to one to be performed, two required fighters must be selected along with battling on a specified stage. added by abhi99999. First, Gogeta performs the Punisher Drive rush attack, by giving the opponent speedy rainbowish barrages of blows. Stardust Breaker - Gogeta's Ultimate Attack which Yamcha can used via a glitch in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. photo. 1. horrifying moment at the movies. D&D Beyond basically what i want to know is if the Star Dust Breaker can be used by any other character besides Gogeta (i know that it's technically not cannon but i still want to know) 20 comments. 1. 1 Attack Dialogues 1.1 Special Moves 1.2 Super Attacks 1.3 Meteor Attacks 2 Match Dialogues 2.1 Sparking 2.2 Team Dialogues 2.3 Match Reset 2.4 Shenron 3 Miscellaneous Dialogues 3.1 Character Selection 3.2 Intro 3.3 Victory 3.4 Defeat 3.5 Results Screen 4 Navigation An asterisk (*) means there's two different lines associated with that character. [25] Five-Way Fusion - Used in Dragon Ball Fusions. The finishing hitbox of this attack knocks away the person who it was used on. Vegeta updating FB in battle. Stardust Breaker (C) - Gogeta rises into a stance, and if landed grabs a very nearby opponent. Bloody Sauce - Used in his Supervillain form in Xenoverse 2. gogeta stardust breaker. aadityagoku, vegetalover2015 and 2 others like this ... Nobody Cares About Yamcha. A Dramatic Finish is a special finishing animation in Dragon Ball FighterZ. Super Gogeta (V) - Gogeta unleashes his energy and powers up to become a Super Saiyan. share. If Gogeta wins, he powers down to normal Super Saiyan and finishes Janemba off with a Stardust Breaker, recreating the climax of their fight in Fusion Reborn. Just use Rush Attacks to wear it down and eventually Yamcha will automatically use Kamehameha to bring Saibaman down to Spirit High, at which point it will use Saibaman Bomb. After the conditions have been met, the winning fighter has to perform a grounded or a Vanish to KO the opponent. Charged Ki Wave - Used in Xenoverse 2. Lord Frieza!- Cui Full-Power Big Bang Kamehameha- Gogeta If anyone could, please fill in the ones I missed. save ... Yamcha can use it via a glitch in Dokkan battle. EX-Fusion - Used in Dragon Ball Fusions. Stardust Breaker (スターダストブレイカー, Sutādasuto Bureikā), also called Soul Punisher (ソウルパニッシャー, Soru Panisshā), is an Energy Sphere used by Super Gogeta. This Dragon Ball Z photo might contain banana and banana tree. Don't know if it has been patched yet. Yamcha's Color 2 is based on his baseball uniform from early DBZ filler and the Super episode. Frieza Non-stop Violence- Android 18 Sadistic Dance- Android 17 Stardust Breaker- Gogeta Burst Rush- Ultimate Gohan Meteor Burst- Goku or Bardock (I think) Super Nova- Frieza or Cui Fierce Combination- Ultimate Gohan Ah! ... after which you can just use Stardust Breaker to finish him off. Gogeta’s final move, the Stardust Breaker, is just as efficient and powerful as the one who wields it, delivering a quick and painless hit against its target and, moments later, turns him into literal stardust as if he never existed. This attack makes Gogeta invulnerable to normal, non status attacks during it's duration. Yamcha (ヤムチャ, Yamucha) is a main protagonist in the Dragon Ball manga and in the anime Dragon Ball, and later a supporting protagonist in Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super, with a few appearances in Dragon Ball GT. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. added by HotGogito. added by HotGogito. added by emerald_32.