Lisa @ TechChick Adventures In fact, his exact words were, “ok, what do I have to do to get this over with?” Stand there and smile, sweetie. Yaima Whitney 02.09.2015, BAHAHA – totally forgot about that episode but yes, now I remember laughing my butt off at that line and rewinding it like 100 times. Nov 26, 2016 - Our easy recipe for surf and turf is focused on timing and ensures that both the filet mignon and lobster tail are cooked to perfection. HOLY FANCY Batman! Lets hope I don’t put it to shame lol. Usually shipps in less than 24 hours. I can’t rave enough. Make the herb oil: Pulse the parsley, chives and olive oil in a mini food processor until smooth. Loaded Hasselback Potato. Remove the filets from the refrigerator to allow them to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Pinned! Mix the Parmesan, heavy cream, thyme, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a medium bowl. Tasty Team. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Typically lobster is served as the “surf” portion of a great surf and turf dinner. If you find that broiling vs high-heat roasting makes a difference in the flavor of the lobster tails, please let us know. For example, you could pair steak with scallops or broiled lobster tail. Drizzle with pan sauce then serve. I have visited many restaurants which serve sea food and enjoy it with my family and friends. When it comes to wine, there’s no perfect pairing for this dinner. Surf and Turf Dinner for Two Recipe with 470 calories. 02.15.2015. From $ 159.00. Getinspired! Brittany Love this for a romantic date night in! Rekindle romance or give someone a special treat with this sumptuous dinner for two. As the name implies, surf and turf can feature any combination of meat and seafood, but filet mignon and lobster tail are the traditional pairings. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Usually shipps in less than 24 hours. This picture is absolutely stunning and makes my mouth water. Slice a pat of compound butter for each lobster tail, cut them in half and arrange the two pieces on top of the meat. It was excellent! So I made this recipe this weekend and it was amazing! Sear the filets in a heavy pan, 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side. Scoop the mashed potatoes onto two plates then top with the steaks and three scallops a piece. Any suggestions on making a sauce that doesn’t include the wine, or any substitutions for the wine? Use store bought steak seasoning instead of the seasonings above if you don't have a mortar and pestle or spice grinder. Boil 1 large peeled and chopped potato until tender then mash with 2 Tablespoons butter, 1 Tablespoon milk, and salt to taste. Remove the steaks and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Keep an eye on the lobster tails. Heat a large, oven-safe cast iron or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat then add 1 Tablespoon butter. Stephanie abbott Place the steak skillet back over medium-high heat (and do remember the handle will be HOT from the oven,) then add 1 Tablespoon minced shallot and saute in the drippings for 30 seconds. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400°F. Spray a cookie sheet with a thin layer of non-stick cooking spray. Copyright 2020 Iowa Girl Eats. EVER. These steaks were so tender you could press into them with your thumb and the impression stayed. Buttery-soft, melts in your mouth, totally worth the price tag. Preheat oven to 375°F. Hearty reds work best with the filet but would overpower the delicate flavor of the lobster. Kristin Kennebunkport Surf & Turf Dinner. This looks fabulous and is crying out for asparagus! The natural flavors of the steak and lobster should be the focus of this dinner, so we generally serve simple sides of steamed green beans and dinner rolls. Maryland Style Surf & Turf Dinner For Two Item #: DFT22 . Garlic Lemon Shrimp. The seasoning gave the steak a wonderful flavor, the scallops were a nice change from shrimp or lobster, the glaze was delicious. Privacy Policy 02.13.2015. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. 10 impressive Surf And Turf Menu Ideas inorder to anyone will likely not ought to seek any further . Thanks!! I’ve never used the oven for steak before, but I’m excited to try! Tried and true holiday recipes and traditions! 02.15.2015. If you clean the scallops and remove this – it just pulls right off – your dish will be even more elegant. And no, not as in a big turkey with the traditional (sometimes boring) sides, but a delectable surf & turf feast. A medium-bodied Pinot Noir is what we usually go with, but our suggestion is to drink what you like knowing that it might not be the ideal pairing for both elements of the dish. Apr 12, 2016 - Our easy recipe for surf and turf is focused on timing and ensures that both the filet mignon and lobster tail are cooked to perfection. The sauce is key to the recipe and would highly recommend making it. 11.03.2015, 27 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Two | Healthy Organic This is a great dish for dinner events that begin with a couple of applications, as it’s simple to leave the group and come back mins later on with the main dish. BEST. It’s the right thing to do. After 3 minutes put the lobster tails in the oven and reset the timer for 2 … https://www.brit.co/living/food-adulting/summer-surf-turf-dinner-recipes Add rosemary, garlic, and wine then simmer until wine is reduced by half, and then add beef broth and simmer until sauce is thickened and reduced, 7-9 minutes. Maryland Style Surf & Turf Dinner For Two Item #: DFT22 . Pat the scallops dry between layers of paper towels then season the tops with salt and pepper. Surf + turf + wine + flowers = recipe for Valentine’s Day dinner success. Put the steaks in the oven and set the timer for 3 minutes. Many surf and turf combos call for shrimp as the surf, but if you want to go all out, get scallops instead. Ben’s parents live near a butcher in Washington DC who sells the most incredible spice rub, so Ben tried to replicate it for our steaks and I think he came really close. It's clear which people go for original plans , speciallyfor exclusive moment - inthis article are actually 10 very creative Surf And Turf Menu Ideas!. Nov 27, 2014 - Our easy recipe for surf and turf is focused on timing and ensures that both the filet mignon and lobster tail are cooked to perfection. Betsi 06.11.2015. Welcome! Tasty Team. Vy Sounds like a great dinner. Alvin Zhou. #jealous, Sharala Hope you two had a lovely dinner! Meal Planning. $99.95 . Step 1: Make the Mashed Potatoes. I say load on the protein, but be mindful of portion sizes! I have a very strong suspicion as TWO what dessert will turn out TWO be. Turn the lobster tails over and use the shears to snip off the small flippers. That filet was the most delicious piece of meat I have ever eaten!! https://damndelicious.net/2019/01/25/garlic-butter-steak-and-scallops In stock . Since my son is crazy about shrimp, I thought a simple shrimp scampi would be fun.. 01.18.2016, 25 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Two - Perfect Your Lifestyle Works out perfect!! It’s a mixture of rock salt, peppercorns, fennel seeds, red chili pepper flakes, dried minced garlic, and dried minced onion. Emily @ Life on Food The scallops in these photos were wonderful and perfectly cooked through, but they didn’t get the crispy sear like yours will. Maryland Style Surf & Turf Dinner Rekindle romance or give someone a special treat with this sumptuous dinner for two. Oh my, that food looks sooooo good! Again, we had 2″ thick steaks so if yours are smaller or bigger than that, decrease or increase the roasting time accordingly. Each course is easy and quick— leaving you plenty of time leftover for cuddling under the stars. Wow!! February 2020. However, I wish I had broiled the lobster (450-500) instead of baking it at 400. Pickup Surf & Turf Dinner For Two - PICKUP. 02.09.2015. Explore. Kristin Here are our guidelines: If you follow our timing, your lobster tails should be done cooking at the same time your filets finish their 5-minute rest. Includes lobster tails, lemon wedge, filet mignon, olive oil, ground black pepper, salt, unsalted butter, shallots, fresh parsley. 02.09.2015, This looks amazing, scallops & steak are two of my favorite foods in the world. Since making the steak is … Share a dozen of our Caramelized Onion and Feta Pastry Kisses over cocktails, then light the candles as you enjoy an elegant meal of 3 oz. Jocelyn Dumstorff Loaded Hasselback Potato. Flip steaks then place entire skillet into oven and roast for 10 minutes for medium (adjust roasting time up or down depending on how thick your steaks are - ours were 2" thick.) Should you find a vein that runs the length of the tail meat, remove and discard it. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all here. First we’ve got the SURF. Surf and Turf for Two with sea scallops and filet mignon with rosemary-wine pan sauce is an elegant, decadent dish to make with a loved one at home! Surf and Turf Dinner for Two. 02.09.2015. Surf ‘n’ Turf is a classic dish that gained popularity in steakhouses across the U.S. in the 1960s and 70s. Turn the lobster tails over again and carefully spread the shells apart where you split them. Toddler Meal Recipes. Details are included below. Why have I never cooked scallops? I could eat them every day! Looks amazing. Aside from salt, pepper, and olive oil, all you need are the filet mignons, lobster tails, butter, shallots, and parsley. It … 02.09.2015, What is the DC butcher shop that sells that rub!? Steak With Asparagus. 02.09.2015, This combo looks delicious. 11.03.2015, 27 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Two - Perfect Your Lifestyle Remove pastry kisses from the plastic bag. The sky’s the limit this year. It turns out that steak and shrimp are perfect for each other!The garlic butter adds flavor and a little fat to the lean steak, making it irresistible! The most sought-after duo from land and sea unite in this decadent dinner pairing for two, combining giant North Australian lobster tails with two tender Market House Prime fillets. Line 2 small baking sheets with aluminum foil and coat them with nonstick spray. They literally take 3 minutes from start to finish. Add remaining Tablespoon butter, taste and add salt and pepper if necessary, and then set sauce aside. Holiday dinner for one but make it bad and boujee. MEAL. Coat steaks with 2 teaspoons … Just came out a bit bland. YAY! With a starter of thick and creamy New England clam chowder. Are you drooling yet? Enjoy Two Broiled 6oz. I generally get 6 oz for myself and 10 for the boyfriend. I got a TERRIBLE burn from a pan handle that I forgot was hot. 03.05.2015. I’m a Midwestern wife and Mama, and after being diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2013 I began sharing delicious and approachable gluten-free recipes made with everyday, in-season ingredients. I don’t know if … Did you know about the pint sized science program?! Place the oven-safe, disposable baking tray on a cookie sheet on the middle rack of the oven for 25-30 minutes (rotate pan after 15 minutes to ensure even browning). Watch and learn how to make a Grilled Surf-and-Turf Dinner for Two! This recipe was Ah Maz Ing. The most sought-after duo from land and sea unite in this decadent dinner pairing for two, combining giant North Australian lobster tails with two tender Market House Prime fillets. Lazy Man Lobster Dinner. With a starter of thick and creamy New England clam chowder. Drooling over your dinner. Like I said you guys, filet mignon. Leave people wondering if there is a hidden chef in your kitchen with this steak and creamy shrimp dinner! What butcher in DC has the spice rub? Mackenzieltd Popup The product is in stock. Lobster poutine looks like a must-find. Surf + turf + wine + flowers = recipe for Valentine’s Day dinner success. Rather than packing both the surf and turf into the main course, or filling up on a pre-dinner salad, I opted to create an appetizer using a spicy and flavorful beef wrapped in a lettuce leaf and serve a delicate fish with vegetables for the main course. Next, the turf. 02.09.2015, This looks delicious! Rating: Total Time: Difficulty: Easy. AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA FOOD PUBLISHER. I think it is the texture that bothers me. Best Surf And Turf Dinner Party Ideas from 66 best Surf and turf images on Pinterest.Source Image: www.pinterest.com.Visit this site for details: www.pinterest.com. 02.16.2015, Katie Kathleen Surf and Turf Dinner Menu: Two Easy Side Dish Recipes . Pastry Kisses: Cook from frozen. 1.) Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. It makes an elegant special occasion dinner and is surprisingly easy to prepare at home. I’m planning on making chicken parm for us next weekend, it’s a tradition :), Sara Usually shipps in less than 24 hours. And no, not as in a big turkey with the traditional (sometimes boring) sides, but a delectable surf & turf feast. Mackenzieltd Popup The product is in stock. I’ll show you, or Ben will I suppose, how to cook the steaks so they’re perfectly cooked from the inside out, plus how to make the simple wine and rosemary-infused pan sauce that’s drizzled on top. Cindy Tipton I’m excited to cook this for us soon. 2.) Steaks this size need a good 15 minutes to rest, which is the perfect amount of time to make the pan sauce and sear the scallops! Start by making the mashed potatoes. For a romantic surf and turf dinner for two, you can’t go wrong with our Back Bay Surf and Turf option. Surf and Turf Dinner for Two. But, that picture of Ben is the best. Steak and Shrimp Surf and Turf. In stock . The lobster tails will need to cook for 6 to 8 minutes total. To serve, arrange the filets and lobster tails on individual serving plates, top each filet with a pat of the compound butter and serve immediately. Wow! You and your lover can do better than that! This Surf and Turf pack includes: 12-14 oz Lobster Tail (2 tails) 5 … 02.10.2015, Two of my favorites! To get the juices flowing and satisfy your hunger, this luxury lobster and steak dinner features jumbo lobster tails (8-10 oz. The 43 rd Anniversary 2020 Edition Dinner For Two Dining ® Book boasts over $1,000 in FREE dining and entertainment for only $29.95.. Offers include buy 1 get 1 FREE dinner cruises, luncheons, dinner theaters, and more. 02.10.2015. Watch the lobster tails carefully to avoid overcooking (8 minutes total). Rekindle romance or give someone a special treat with this sumptuous dinner for two. Pickup Surf & Turf Dinner For Two - PICKUP. 02.11.2015, […] dinners at downtown hotspots are for newbs. 02.14.2015. Skip to the end of the images gallery. 02.12.2016, […] Surf and Turf for Two by Iowa Girl Eats – Are you a traditionalist needing a steak and seafood to make your Valentine’s Day complete? February 2020. […], 16 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Two - Get Up And Do Something And this dinner? Surf and Turf Dinner for Two. Lobster poutine sounds amazing. Tasty's Holiday Recipes. Have fun planning and cooking a delectable menu of your own. 02.09.2015. This is such a great idea though since I will not be going out with my hubby given our nearly 3 month old! each) paired with two center-cut filet mignon. Use a fork to thoroughly combine the softened butter, shallot, and parsley on a flat plate. Recipes in This Video. Tried and true recipes and traditions for the best Christmas ever! Ellen @ My Uncommon Everyday Scallops are one of my favorite foods on the planet and are a CINCH to cook. Add the steaks and sear just long enough for them to release easily from the pan, 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side. The shape of the spoon conforms to the segments of the lobster shell, and being smooth and rounded, it helps to loosen the meat without shredding it. $99 FOR TWO Available for dine-in or to-go. Usually shipps in less than 24 hours. These days Ben and I go out to dinner alone very rarely, so we celebrate special occasions at home with fancy meals like Ben’s Surf and Turf for Two. Start by making the mashed potatoes. Thank you so much for posting it! Since I’m suggesting you make this dish for Valentine’s Day next weekend, splurge and get filet mignon. Required fields are marked *. 02.19.2016. Going on the menu. If you are cooking dinner for your significant other or a gathering with friends, here are two great recipes that will make your Valentine’s Day celebration extra special. Jan 15, 2016 - Our easy recipe for surf and turf is focused on timing and ensures that both the filet mignon and lobster tail are cooked to perfection. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Plus chocolate, of course! We made this for our Valentine’s dinner and it was fantastic! Gently pull the tail meat upward leaving it fastened at the fan end. https://kitchenswagger.com/easy-surf-and-turf-for-two-recipe Which butcher in DC sells the rub? Remove pastry kisses from the plastic bag. As a French Canadian and a pun-lover, I approve of what you did there, p(o)untine-wise. Buy 1 get 1 FREE dinners, luncheons, dinner theaters, dinner cruises and more. 02.10.2015. I hope you love this luscious, restaurant worthy dish – enjoy! Arrange the lobster tails on one of the prepared baking sheets and squeeze a little lemon over each. Just a tip for what it’s worth! I am not a scallop person due to the texture, so we always pick up 3 shrimp for me and 3 scallops for him at Hy-vee. In stock . He enthusiastically agreed, though he was less enthusiastic about getting his picture taken for the post. At MyGourmetConnection we have more than a thousand easy-to-make recipes prepared with fresh, wholesome ingredients. Since my son is crazy about shrimp, I thought a simple shrimp scampi would be fun.. Remove pastry kisses when they are golden brown on top. Adding the scallops is a great idea! Pan Seared OR Grilled Surf and Turf! A steakhouse surf and turf dinner starts at about $50 per person, but it's easy to make at home — without breaking the bank. Surf & Turf Dinner For Two. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. From $ 179.00. Recipes in This Video. Drizzle the pan sauce on top then pour a glass of wine, if you please, and dig in. It was a perfect dinner for my fiancee and I! Surf and Turf Dinner for Two by Annie Kuster | Feb 12, 2018 | Beef , Plank Recipes , Seafood , Uncategorized , Wrap Recipes This recipe is fantastic for Valentine’s Day – a romantic surf and turf dinner for 2: Alder wrapped & smoked steak, cherry planked lobster tail with smoked clarified butter and grilled artichokes. 02.21.2015. Our easy recipe for surf and turf is focused on timing and ensures that both the filet mignon and lobster tail are cooked to perfection. Gotta do it. Toddler Dinner Recipes .. ... Surf and Turf Dinner for Two. 02.11.2015. Hope you two enjoyed :), Mo Garlic Lemon Shrimp. Entrée Course 6oz Center Cut Filet Mignon - With A Choice Of - Seared Sea Scallops Whether you’re looking for a salad, main course or dessert, something savory or sweet, seafood or meat, there’s a grilled dish here you and your honey are sure to love. From $ 59.00. 02.10.2016, […] Surf and Turf for Two from Iowa Girl Eats. What a great post (again)! You’ll need 2, 8oz filet mignon steaks that are cut 2″ thick. Enjoy the best of sea and land with our mouth-watering Surf and Turf packages. After 3 minutes put the lobster tails in the oven and reset the timer for 2 minutes. We rarely buy filet mignon because the price tag is so far up there (these were $15/steak,) but sometime you gotta splurge. Especially that seasoning mix and sauce. Stay in and make this incredibly decadent and special feast with your sweetie instead. Put the steaks in the oven and set the timer for 3 minutes. While the sauce is simmering away, prepare the surf – again we used 6 large scallops. 02.10.2015. Britt@MyOwnBalance Meal Planning. I want to check it out. All rights reserved. Maryland Style Surf & Turf Dinner For Two Item #: DFT22 . 06.22.2020. Going to make this for dinner for New years eve 2018!! Thanks a lot. holiday surf & turf dinner for one. Looking fantastic! Once the wine has reduced by half, add 1 cup low-sodium gluten-free beef broth then simmer until the sauce has thickened and reduced, 7-9 minutes. MyGourmetConnection has hundreds of wholesome, easy-to-follow recipes, that are perfect for quick weeknight meals, holiday celebrations and just about everything in between. More information Surf and turf is a classic special occasion dinner and easy to make at home. Drizzle the steaks with olive oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper. So glad you got your fry on! ENJOY OUR LIMITED TIME SURF & TURF DINNER FOR TWO Includes an appetizer and Filet Mignon paired with choice of seafood and dessert . Looks amazing!! Place skillet back over medium-high heat then add shallots and saute for 30 seconds. We live in the area and I’d love to go there to try it out. Enjoy Two Broiled 6oz. The steak was excellent though. Your comment made me think of the Modern Family episode where Cameron serves poutine and Jay says, “Well it looks like vomit so I’m not poutining it in my mouth.” Cracks me up every time!! I made this tonight for my husband, son and his girlfriend. Heidi J Passade Food And Drink. Are you drooling yet? To loosen the meat from the shell, carefully insert an upside-down teaspoon between the underside of the shell and the meat. […], Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes | Health Alliance Blog – Helping You Be Your Best Celebrate Valentine's Day at home - make our Surf and Turf Dinner For Two - from MyGourmetConnection. Julie It doesn’t get much better than that! 02.09.2015. The sauce was rich & perfect. YOLO! Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Feb 15, 2016 - Our easy recipe for surf and turf is focused on timing and ensures that both the filet mignon and lobster tail are cooked to perfection. Alvin Zhou. $99.95 . Thanks so much for sharing this! Hilarious!! 02.14.2016, […] First up is a surprisingly easy Surf and Turf for Two. Steak With Asparagus. Surf and Turf Menu (for Two) Written by: Gaby Feb 14, 2020. This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, http://iowagirleats.com. 11.04.2015, 25 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Two #Healthy | Zang Styles Looks fabulous! In stock . Skip to the end of the images gallery. Explore. 7 Hearty Red Sauce Dishes (That Are Not Pasta) So glad you gave the surf and turf a try. […], megabrooke The 43 rd Anniversary 2020 Edition Dinner For Two Dining ® Book boasts over $1,000 in FREE dining and entertainment for only $29.95.. Offers include buy 1 get 1 FREE dinner cruises, luncheons, dinner theaters, and more. Brush tops of crab cakes with a thin layer of mayonnaise, or a little bit of melted butter. Surf & Turf Dinner For Two. After 2 minutes test the filets (125°F for medium-rare). Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness Searching for a … Toddler Dinner Recipes ... Surf and Turf Dinner for Two. Rekindle romance or give someone a special treat with this sumptuous dinner for two. This is awesome… I’m totally making this for my husband on Saturday! Mackenzieltd Popup The product is in stock. Thanks for visiting. Note: Nutrition information is estimated and may vary from your actual results. Definitely will make it again. Feb 14, 2014 - Our easy recipe for surf and turf is focused on timing and ensures that both the filet mignon and lobster tail are cooked to perfection. Sear the filets in a heavy pan, 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side. My hubby & I made it for Valentines Day after we put the heart shaped Papa Murphy’s pizza in the oven for the kids. The correct temperature for medium-rare is 125°F. Food And Drink. Definitely will make this again!! This weekend Ben and I celebrated Valentine’s Day a little early by making Surf and Turf for Two to share with all of you! Scoop mashed potatoes onto plates then add steaks and scallops. First Course - Choice Of One - Bowl Of Clam Chowder Caesar Salad Crispy Fried Calamari. First Course - Choice Of One - Bowl Of Clam Chowder Caesar Salad Crispy Fried Calamari. 02.17.2015, Megan Cowman Add 1/2 cup red wine (I used cabernet – just don’t use anything sweet,) 1 crushed and peeled garlic clove, and a sprig of fresh rosemary. How to make the Ultimate Surf and Turf Dinner: Each surf and turf recipe includes two parts. Using kitchen shears, carefully cut a slit down the center of each shell, leaving the fan at the end of the tail intact. 02.09.2015. The 2020 Edition Dinner For Two Dining® Book features over $1,000 in FREE dining and entertainment. Scallops have a mild seafood flavor and a fabulous, dense yet silky texture that’s unlike any fish or shrimp you’ve ever had. 02.14.2015. I didn’t want to stop eating. Steak and Shrimp Surf and Turf. 02.16.2015. I can’t wait to try cooking the “turf” part of the recipe. If you are cooking dinner for your significant other or a gathering with friends, here are two great recipes that will make your Valentine’s Day celebration extra special. Rachel @ My Urban Oven Alternatively you could use a spice grinder, or use your favorite store-bought steak seasoning instead. Andrea 02.05.2020, jeanne Rinse the lobster tails under cool water and gently pat dry with paper towels. Amanda my order mccormick & schmick’s, the surf SUBSCRIBE: Get our latest recipes via email: sign up. Remove pastry kisses when they are golden brown on top. 02.10.2015. Surf and Turf Dinner for Two by Annie Kuster | Feb 12, 2018 | Beef , Plank Recipes , Seafood , Uncategorized , Wrap Recipes This recipe is fantastic for Valentine’s Day – a romantic surf and turf dinner for 2: Alder wrapped & smoked steak, cherry planked lobster tail with smoked clarified butter and grilled artichokes. Ten Valentine's Day Dinner Recipes - The Cooking Bride Click! He does this dish better than anyone, so I asked if I could document him making it for the blog. 02.09.2015. South African Lobster Tails Au Gratin Potatoes Grilled Asparagus Homemade Chocolate Cake Allison @ Wine and the Wooden Spoon Since the flavors in this dish are so simple, the key to making a great surf and turf dinner is timing. Drain then mash potatoes with butter, milk, and salt and then set aside. After the steaks have been in the oven for 3 minutes, it's time to put the lobster tails in. From $ 189.00. Mary This Surf and Turf pack includes: 12-14 oz Lobster Tail (2 tails) 5 … I don’t know if mashed potatoes are classically served with S&T, but that’s how we roll so that’s how you shall roll too. Sometimes you just NEED them! From $ 49.95. 02.09.2015. I just replicated this for my husband and it was perfect! Tasty's Holiday Recipes. Add the steaks to a large, oven-safe cast iron or heavy bottomed skillet over medium-high heat with 2 Tablespoons melted butter then sear until a golden brown crust has formed on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Clare hillas My first time with lobster, so maybe I messed up somewhere, but it didn’t have that richness. I love seafood but for some reason I’m not a scallop person. Poseidon’s Catch. Surf and Turf Dinner for Two. Test the steaks after 5 minutes with an instant-read thermometer. Your email address will not be published. This makes a delicious meal! Available for a limited time, this Surf & Turf menu is built for two for $155 (plus tax & gratuity). Looks delicious & might be easier to buy :), Tasha Thoroughly preheat oven to 375°F. 02.09.2015. 02.09.2015, I was seriously thinking this weekend about how I have never made scallops – love this recipe!