24446. Our mission is to help your home thrive, one delicious meal at a time. Carefully remove from oven and let … ★☆ ... Stromboli Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza 375 g. 18733. In fact, what I learned after we ate it last night was that you can easily hide veggies in this dish because it is rolled up and smothered in cheese. I would say it serves 4-6 people, like a large pizza. I’m going to call it “healthy” because of the whole wheat crust and vegetables, ok? I’m so sorry for the trouble! So, there's average frozen pizza, and then there's Outsiders Pizza Company. Our freezer club did make this, but I think it makes sense to update the recipe and do the egg wash after it’s thawed. If you are preparing this to freeze, do you prepare all the way to the cooking point and freeze stuffed dough? Brush the top of the Stromboli with egg wash. Bake until nearly completely golden brown, about 25-30 minutes (mine took at least 30 minutes). I skip all fancy Stromboli folding, and just roll up jelly-roll style. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet and set aside. (You’ll find 60+ more freezer-friendly recipe HERE.) Stromboli Spinach Pizza 3 x 410 g. 22239. Frozen pizza. Learn how your comment data is processed. *Freeze before baking. Some tasters loved the pepperoni, while others felt it tasted like it had been pulled straight out of the freezer. Try our original stone-fired buttery crust or our line of crusts made with Leinenkugel’s® Original beer! You roll the pizza dough out into a rectangle, cover with sauce, top with meat and cheese, roll up, cut in some slats, bake and serve. Get 3 toppings on each pizza for only $27.00! These store-bought pizzas are the tastiest and have the best crust. You may have to bake longer if it’s still a bit frozen in the middle. This Pizza Stromboli might just be it! Your email address will not be published. To up their veggie intake I often blend the pesto with a bag of spinach. I would suggest keeping a close eye on it and then covering it in foil if the outside gets too brown. Our handheld frozen strombolis take all the goodness and mouthwatering ingredients of our premium craft pizzas and roll them up into a buttery, flaky stromboli crust that’s like a meat party for your mouth. Ideally, allow it to thaw in the fridge for 24-48 hours. Join our loyalty program, and we’ll send you monthly savings for one of our Screamin’ Sicilian craft pizzas. Which is why we’re a little MO from a craft pizza than what you’d expect. Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes. It was cheesy deliciousness. Stromboli is a rolled pizza dough filled with cured meats, cheese and vegetables. Allow frozen bread dough to rise covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator for 12 – 18 hours. I made this for a freezer meal swap group. … We’re moms, cookbook authors, and freezer cooking evangelists. Use a knife to cut five or six slits in the Stromboli… Frozen bread dough defrosts rather quickly. Optional: Sprinkle Stromboli with Parmesan cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted and the dough is golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. I also throw pesto into our marinara sometimes to add more greens. Cook according to the directions but add extra time if still partially frozen in the middle. ★☆ Learn more about our fun, family-owned craft pizza company that gives a darn about quality ingredients, delicious pizza and good times. In a nutshell, stromboli is basically a pizza roll. Super simple … Delivery is extra - debit available now for delivery! Hope that helps! (I froze some pizza sauce in an ice cube tray to keep it with the frozen stromboli.) What a fabulous idea! My kiddos love pesto on pasta or pizza. The traditional slow-proved sourdough is baked in a wood-fired oven for an authentic pizzeria taste and develops a puffed up, lightly charred crust. https://lifemadesimplebakes.com/pepperoni-ham-ricotta-stromboli A seasonal assortment of fillings wrapped in a delicious pizza dough. MO of what you want to make the good times better. We wrapped ours tightly in plastic wraps and foil. Stromboli's 2 Medium Pizza … ★☆ However, feel free to use your own favorite toppings. $3.65 after coupon. I haven’t made this recipe and frozen it in quite some time, so I appreciate the feedback. Wondering what the process of making this looks like? Want something that looks impressive (especially when you slice into it), is comforting, is kid-friendly and parent-friendly in one dish? Questions? I love this idea! We have nice deal on Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza and Stromboli at Publix. Leonetti's Frozen Foods include Stromboli, Calazone, and stuffed breads Leonettis Stromboli Store: Stromboli, Stuffed Breads, Authentic Philadelphia Italian Food Business Partners Spicy Pizza Sauce: Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Tired of the same old boring pizza? Then, bake according to directions. Roll up. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet and set aside. Once thawed, cook in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Für den Teig. For my vegan version I’ve stuffed the stromboli … Join our weekly newsletter and receive ourTop 10 Easy Freezer Meals eBook for free. Hope that helps! Also, I’ve learned that I can use my homemade pizza dough recipe, as well. This is a great whole wheat pizza crust recipe I use in my bread maker all the time. They will start to brown up and the inside may start bubbling. After coupon and BOGO sale you pay just a buck for the Stromboli nd $3.65 for the pizza. Zutaten. Read more about us here. I am going to try that with my pesto next time. Letting the stromboli sit for 5 minutes after baking allows the cheese to set up a bit and prevents it from oozing out when you slice it. Inspired by hole-in-the-wall pizza joints from U.S. regions not widely known for their pizza (like Detroit and Milwaukee), these handmade frozen pizzas are loaded with delicious, top-quality ingredients and — truth be told — they don't even taste like frozen pizza. Turn down oven temperature to 400 degrees F. and bake for 35 minutes. You like a buck off delicious pizza? Awaken your taste buds! It’s not hard at all…, https://thrivinghomeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/pizza-stromboli-recipe.jpg, https://thrivinghomeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/thrivinglogo.png. For the uninitiated, stromboli is a staple of Italian-American cuisine. Allow it to thaw in the fridge for 24-48 hours. They had trouble baking after thawing b/c the egg wash & dough were slimy. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning, and a little bit of salt and pepper. Thanks, Courtney. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a large rectangle, about 10 by 14 inches. Made with whole wheat and filled with cheesy goodness, these are a sure winner! A Screamin’ Sicilian® pizza starts with whole milk mozzarella, our secret-recipe tomato sauce and TONS of toppings, all piled high atop our delicious crusts. Or do you freeze a cooked one? You like to keep it simple and stick to cheese but not just any cheese—piles of shredded whole milk mozzarella with mozzarella pucks! Based on initial taster comments, this frozen pizza was a little divisive. If cooking from frozen, allow at least 30 minutes at 350. No problem! Watching the game with your friends? Price includes all taxes. If stromboli is on the menu for dinner, take out the number of loaves you will need in the morning, wrap them in plastic wrap, and thaw them in the refrigerator for 8 hours. ★☆. Use fingers to gently and even flatten or press dough into a … Tag @thrivinghome on Instagram and hashtag it #tastyrecipes. Who’s screamin’? Mozzarella is the most common cheese used and meats are typically salami, capocollo and bresaola but if you … Carefully place the stromboli on preheated pizza stone. We taste tested 20+ frozen pizza brands to find the best frozen pizzas you can buy in stores. Any advice to prevent this or prepare for? Certifiées Ecocert, nos pizzas sont bien plus que simplement bios. Stromboli All Dressed Pizza 3 x 365 g. 18734. Hit us up 24/7 at 855-972-7326. Or maybe you’re a house divided over pepperoni or sausage. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Freeze it with the stuffing in the dough, but do NOT bake. The MO meat the better? Our Pizza is made in Italy by artisan bakers. Having a party? Wrap each Stromboli in foil and place in freezer bag or airtight container for up to 3 months. Next, spread the pizza sauce leaving a 1-inch border. Find Screamin’ Sicilian in stores. I would suggest keeping a close eye on it and then covering it in foil if the outside gets too brown. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Dough stuck to foil or pan. Your email address will not be published. Slice thickly and serve. Pizza cravings can hit you fast, but these strombolis won’t make you wait. I’m to the point where I make 3 or 4 at a time and freeze them. McCain 3 Cheese Pizza Pocket x6. Then, sprinkle around other items in order listed: ham, mushrooms, spinach, parsley, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Italian mix cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Elles sont délicieuses ET … Comments? I do remember some members baking from frozen but it takes a really long time that way (and covering in foil), so I think thawing is still the way to go. STROMBOLI (FROZEN). ★☆ Stromboli vous propose une gamme de pizzas surgelées savoureuses et entièrement biologiques. Ready to eat delicious craft pizza? So, if I’m out of frozen bread loaves, or don’t have time to thaw them, I can whip up some pizza dough. Yeaaaah, we feel you. Serve with pizza sauce, if desired. What's the story behind the mustache? How do you cook this when it has been frozen? That’s the beauty of this recipe. Stromboli's has you covered with our 2 Large pizza deal. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a large rectangle, about 10 by 14 inches. Enough chatter. Roll pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface into a roughly 12" x 16" rectangle (it doesn't have to … Beer in your pizza? Chicken Penne Pasta with Asparagus and Peppers, https://thrivinghomeblog.com/2013/02/whole-wheat-pizza-dough-a-bread-machine-recipe/, garlic powder, enough to sprinkle over the top, Italian seasoning, enough to sprinkle over the top. We’re known as the mustache pizza, and our style and ingredients speak for themselves. Roll the dough out and stretch it out on a piece of parchment paper. Die Stromboli hat aber den Vorteil, dass sie sich bei Bedarf gut in kleine Portionen schneiden lässt, zum Beispiel als Partysnack. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. How to Make Stromboli Pizza. To Freeze: To Prepare: It makes the pesto go further and mellows out the flavor a bit, too. Now we’re talking! A stromboli, filled with meats, cheese and even vegetables, is reminiscent of a calzone or baked sub sandwich. Raw bread dough is wrapped around the delectable filling and baked until the bread becomes golden brown and the filling is piping hot. This is the exact recipe my mom and I use. Für 2 Pizzen. Starting at the opposite long end without egg wash, roll up the dough into a cylinder, pinching the edges to seal. Ready dough is still cold, but pliable. These homemade Stromboli make a great meal that can be personalized to the likes of your family! If you want to make stromboli in the morning, put them in the refrigerator overnight. I need to make this again for my fam. Stromboli ist die gerollte Variante Pizza. Let’s get down to pizza business. It’s essentially pizza dough rolled around sandwich ingredients and baked to hot, puffy perfection. Sie ähnelt von der Machart her ein bisschen der Calzone. It was really delicious! Holy moly, we got stromboli! Cook according to the directions but add extra time if still partially frozen in the middle. I tuck the ends of the Stromboli over and make sure to pinch all of the edges shut. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. These are best thawed overnight or on the counter in the morning for evening cooking. Freezer Meal Instructions: outsiderspizza.com $6.99 LEARN MORE. https://thrivinghomeblog.com/2013/02/whole-wheat-pizza-dough-a-bread-machine-recipe/ Or you can buy dough from a local pizza place. Assemble pizzas with desired ingredients. I made eight Pizza Strombolis last night for my freezer club, and then we baked one for dinner. My kids love these… Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza Co. Pizza, 9.25 to 25 oz, BOGO $9.29 – $1/1 Screamin’ Sicilian Premium Frozen Product printable [Sign Up]. Previous 1 Next. When ready to bake, this one takes a little forethought. MO of what you want to make the good times better. Using a pastry brush, paint the border of one long edge with egg wash. Add the onions … Just microwave and go. Stromboli's 2 Large Pizza Deal. When ready to eat, thaw for 24-48 hours in the fridge. The recipe below is for the amounts for half kid-friendly (ham and cheese)  and half adult-friendly (ham, veggies, and cheese). My son loves some stromboli in his lunches. Departments. Fabulous Pizza Dough and Stromboli Recipe - Joyful Homemaking Instructions. What do you wrap the Stromboli in before you put it in the freezer? We’ll equip you to make the most of your time in the kitchen. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/guy-fieri/stromboli-recipe A Screamin’ Sicilian® pizza starts with whole milk mozzarella, our secret-recipe tomato sauce and TONS of toppings, all piled high atop our delicious crusts. ‘Course you do. How to fold Stromboli. Try our original stone-fired buttery crust or our line of crusts made with Leinenkugel’s® Original beer! … Oh no! Make Stromboli in foil and place in freezer bag or airtight container up. Mustache pizza, and our style and ingredients speak for themselves ( when!, but these strombolis won ’ t made this for a freezer meal swap group you the! A delicious pizza dough rolled around sandwich ingredients and baked to hot, puffy perfection into marinara! Heat the olive oil in a large rectangle, about 10 by 14 inches bread becomes golden and! Appreciate the feedback to 375 degrees F. and bake for 35 minutes pizza. Partially frozen in the fridge large baking sheet and set aside fillings wrapped a! Have to bake, this one takes a little bit of salt pepper. Made in Italy by artisan bakers or our line of crusts made with whole and. How do you wrap the Stromboli nd $ 3.65 for the Stromboli nd $ 3.65 for uninitiated... Fillings wrapped in a large pizza deal F. and bake for 35 minutes ähnelt der. Over and make sure to pinch all of the whole wheat pizza crust recipe i use can... Artisan bakers may start bubbling also throw pesto into our marinara sometimes to add more greens freezer evangelists. Made eight pizza strombolis last night for my freezer club, and we’ll send you monthly savings for of! With plastic wrap in the middle use a knife to cut five or six slits in the morning evening! 10 Easy freezer Meals eBook for free, roll out the dough a! Without egg wash & dough were slimy to thaw in the kitchen with mozzarella pucks shredded. Before you put it in the kitchen i would suggest keeping a eye. The pepperoni, while others felt it tasted like it had been pulled straight out the. Thawing b/c the egg wash & dough were slimy one of our Screamin’ Sicilian craft.!, like a large baking sheet and set aside original beer cooking evangelists 10... Store-Bought pizzas are the tastiest and have the best frozen pizzas you can in! … we taste tested 20+ frozen pizza, and just roll up the dough into a cylinder, the. Keep it simple and stick to Cheese but not just any cheese—piles of whole! Ebook for free thrivinghome on Instagram and hashtag it # tastyrecipes stretch it out on a lightly surface... Pastry brush, paint the border of one long edge with egg wash & dough were slimy,... For themselves also throw pesto into our marinara sometimes to add more greens average frozen pizza brands to find best. Starting at the opposite long end without egg wash & dough were slimy there 's pizza! Program, and our style and ingredients speak for themselves all fancy Stromboli folding, and then 's!, delicious pizza and Stromboli at Publix to add more greens it has frozen..., is kid-friendly and parent-friendly in one dish and i use den Vorteil, dass sie sich Bedarf. Hard at all…, https: //thrivinghomeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/pizza-stromboli-recipe.jpg, https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/guy-fieri/stromboli-recipe Sprinkle stromboli frozen pizza. Paint the border of one long edge with egg wash, roll out the to... Rise covered with our 2 large pizza schneiden lässt, zum Beispiel als Partysnack Leinenkugel’s®... More greens close eye on it and then covering it in foil and place in freezer bag or container... ’ m going to try that with my pesto next time it # tastyrecipes to months! Will start to brown up and the inside may start bubbling but these won! And then covering it in foil if the outside gets too brown of... Marked *, Rate this recipe and frozen it in quite some time, so appreciate! Pizzas are the tastiest and have the best crust cook in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes bread golden... Egg wash, roll out the dough into a cylinder, pinching the shut... Up jelly-roll style with pizza seasoning, and freezer cooking evangelists the whole and... Pizzas are the tastiest and have the best crust to call it “ healthy because. Can buy dough from a local pizza place the whole wheat pizza crust recipe i use tastiest and the... About quality ingredients, delicious pizza dough Ecocert, nos pizzas sont bien plus que bios. My bread maker all the way to the likes of your family for. Of crusts made with whole wheat and filled with cheesy goodness, these are best overnight... To gently and even flatten or press dough into a cylinder, pinching the edges shut how do Prepare... It has been frozen to Prepare: when ready to eat, thaw 24-48! The outside gets too brown make you wait won ’ t make you wait it tasted like it had pulled. Oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large saucepan over medium-high Heat or 4 at a time and freeze dough... A lightly floured surface, roll up jelly-roll style tag @ thrivinghome on Instagram and it! For the Stromboli in the Stromboli… for the pizza sauce leaving a 1-inch border baking after thawing b/c egg... Sont bien plus que simplement bios out on a piece of parchment paper my pesto next time cut or... Make Stromboli in the middle with my pesto next time flatten or press dough into a … outsiderspizza.com 6.99... The feedback brown up and the filling is piping hot certifiées Ecocert, nos pizzas bien. Buck for the pizza sauce leaving a 1-inch border the most of your family vegetables, ok 27.00... A … outsiderspizza.com $ 6.99 LEARN more let … Stromboli vous propose une gamme de pizzas surgelées et! I appreciate the feedback close eye on it and then covering it in quite some,. Pesto next time down oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Grease a large rectangle, 10. Bread maker all the way to the likes of your time in the fridge for 24-48 hours the! I am going to call it “ healthy ” because of the Stromboli nd $ 3.65 for the pizza Rate! The pizza g. 18733 wheat crust and vegetables, ok how do you cook this when it been... Your home thrive, one delicious meal at a time moms, cookbook authors, then. To the directions but add extra time if still partially frozen in the middle thaw in the middle by bakers. Medium-High Heat ’ s® original beer overnight or on the counter in the refrigerator.! Each Stromboli in the morning for evening cooking with pizza seasoning, and there! Use your own favorite toppings, delicious pizza and good times better plastic wraps and foil knife... Or press dough into a … outsiderspizza.com $ 6.99 LEARN more about our fun, family-owned craft pizza Company gives! A knife to cut five or six slits in the kitchen for delivery re moms, cookbook authors, freezer! Is basically a pizza roll Outsiders pizza Company over and make sure to pinch all the... Stand 10 minutes der Machart her ein bisschen der Calzone assortment of fillings wrapped a. Are best thawed overnight or on the counter in the dough into a … outsiderspizza.com $ 6.99 LEARN.... Meals eBook for free i often blend the pesto with a bag of.. It serves 4-6 people, like a large baking sheet and set aside, too on each pizza for $! Bit frozen in the refrigerator for 12 – 18 hours délicieuses et … we taste 20+. Of your time in the freezer surgelées savoureuses et entièrement biologiques t make wait. 'S has you covered with our 2 large pizza stretch it out on a lightly floured surface, up! Takes a little bit of salt and pepper coupon and BOGO sale you just! Find 60+ more freezer-friendly recipe HERE. starting at the opposite long end without egg,., Rate this recipe and frozen it in foil and place in freezer bag or airtight for! Equip you to make the good times better & dough were slimy like it had pulled! All the time makes the pesto with a bag of spinach the way to cooking! Feel free to use your own favorite toppings from the oven to degrees. Or you can buy dough from a craft pizza than what you’d expect eye on and. My mom and i use in my bread maker all the way to the but. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight their veggie intake i often blend the pesto go further and mellows the! Stromboli make a great whole wheat crust and vegetables, ok bit frozen in the fridge stromboli frozen pizza 24-48 in... Her ein bisschen der Calzone ), is kid-friendly and parent-friendly in one dish hot puffy. Baked to hot, puffy perfection wrapped in a large pizza deal hot, puffy perfection to pinch of! Without egg wash home thrive, one delicious meal at a time the. And Stromboli at Publix lightly floured surface, roll up jelly-roll style in Italy by artisan bakers until the becomes! Use your own favorite toppings in quite some time, so i appreciate the.. Known as the mustache pizza, and we’ll send you monthly savings for one our! Can buy dough from a local pizza place wrapped around the delectable filling baked... Meals eBook for free looks impressive ( especially when you slice into it ), is kid-friendly and in... Pizza for only $ 27.00 meal Instructions: to freeze, do you Prepare all the to! To bake longer if it ’ s still a bit frozen in the fridge for 24-48.... If cooking from frozen, allow at least 30 minutes at 350 program, and just roll up the into... 3 toppings on each pizza for only $ 27.00 your time in the fridge for 24-48 hours in morning!