Its arms move as your arms move. Its seat moves as your seat moves. A perfect fit with an exceptional range of adjustments, the Leap office chair delivers full support for various body shapes and sizes. I tried out a Gesture recently. Contact us for sales requests, career information, investor relations, corporate information, or general questions. The LiveBack tech allows the chairs back to automatically adjust to the users’ spine movement. No1 STEELCASE USA HIGH GRADE LEAP Ergonomic Task Chair MINT condition. Top Rated Plus. The Leap chair’s back moves as your back moves. Steelcase WorkLife Center Australia. RRP $1000 3 ONLY Specializing on only Worlds TOP true ergonomic chairs brands - Herman Miller, Steelcase, Haworth, Wilkhahn, Walter Knoll, Zenith etc. Leap V2 Chair - Fabric with Headrest (Pre-Order) Price $1,299.00. Out of this research came important discoveries about how people sit, leading to advanced seating technology. * (recommended water to bleach ratio is 10:1). Steelcase was founded at the beginning of the 20 th century in the USA, so it has over a hundred years of tradition in the furniture industry. Verified Purchase. It has this wiggle when it goes back and forth and I don't think it's the base of the chair as I swapped the other one to this chair and the issue still exists. Ultimately, they are designed to illustrate how space can amplify the performance of individuals, teams and enterprises. For anyone interested I can confirm they sell to the public. They gave me a rough quote over the phone: Steelcase Leap: ~$900 + GST. customercare@steelcase.com Unit 1, 37-69 Union Street AU $492.74 + shipping . Steelcase’s no.1 selling ergonomic chair – the Leap is a highly ergonomic chair that adjusts to fit your body. Steelcase Leap V2 Adjustable Blue Fabric Desk/Office Chair Fully Loaded - Used. $315.00 PLEASE NOTE: due to holidays closure all chairs purchased after 16/12/2020 will be shipped on the week of 11/01/2021, Unit 4b, 103 Tennant Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609, LiveBack: Changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine. Pyrmont, NSW 2009 Out of this research came important discoveries about how people sit, leading to advanced seating technology. The design is futuristic and creates vibe in your workstation. Leap V2 - Black (Pre-order) Price $1,061.50. The Steelcase Gesture is a good chair for computer work, but it is a chair that shows how difficult it is to improve on the Leap. I tried out a Gesture recently. Leap. The Steelcase leap V2 is a perfect blend of style and ergonomic comfort. All prices are displayed in … I bought a new leap v2 (located in Melbourne Australia) and noticed the left armrest was about 1cm or 0.4 inch higher than the right one. It is s made of 100% recycled material. This ecosystem of interconnected and interdependent spaces is designed to support the physical, cognitive and emotional wellbeing of workers. The back keeps its spine contour intact while it moves, and the seat, instead of just tipping back, slides forward to keep you in line. Leap V2 - Platinum (Pre-order) Price $1,187.50. Our wide range of Steelcase Seating brings the best in class, ergonomic solutions to you within 5 days. AFAIK they do sell to the public. item 4 Steelcase Leap Chair V2 Fully Loaded Black Fabric 4 - Steelcase Leap Chair V2 Fully Loaded Black Fabric. Used. The award-winning Leap Chair offers intuitive adjustments and modern, timeless style. Call Steelcase Aust directly (google it – 9660-5511 – they're in Pyrmont). Has some scratch mark from disassembly but perfectly functional. From the bottom of the chair to the top of the backrest, there was a high level of quality and consistency throughout. Steelcase Leap V2 Review The Steelcase Company / Manufacturer. $349.11. It seems Steelcase aren't using the usual retail channel to flog individual chairs. The Steelcase Gesture chair was one of the most well put together chairs that we tested. Buy Now Leap Chair is available in “New Black/James” fabric upholstery only. New – Open box. Ultimate adjustability for a custom sitting experience. After reading your review, I was a little worried that my chair would make the … The best workplaces help people engage deeply by giving them what they want most, incorporating a palette of place that supports a range of postures, presence and privacy. Steelcase Leap v2. Its original name was the Metal Office Furniture Company, so … It’s the first chair that actually changes shape to mimic and support the movement of your spine. I contacted the seller and they sent me a replacement chair (very nice of them). I found the seat a lot softer. This can reduce the chance of lower back sag and a hunched posture, which weakens disc walls, stresses back ligaments and causes deterioration of the spine. The Steelcase Leap V1 and V2 have very similar seat panels. Steelcase Leap Chair, Dark Brown Leather, All Features, 4-Way Adjustable Arms, Adjustable Lumbar Support (V2) Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 1,525.00 $ 599.00 View Product Viewing by appointment only @ 64 Sutton Street, North Melbourne. The Steelcase leap V2 is a perfect blend of style and ergonomic comfort. It's pretty hard on the Leap -- in fact, I took my Leap apart and added more foam to it, which definitely helps. The Steelcase Leap Chair was developed based on the finding of four years of research, 27 scientists, 11 studies and 732 test participants. 748 Steelcase Leap V2 Ergonomic Office Chair The Steelcase Leap Chair is one of the most popular ergonomic chairs in the world. Steelcase Leap V2 Seat Wiggle I have 2 of these chairs and this one always shifts around while I'm adjusting my position in the seat. Our WorkLife Centers are designed to show how we can create inspiring holistic workplaces. Its arms move as your arms move. $300 $350. Steelcase Leap v2. Get the best deals on Steelcase Office Chairs. No1 STEELCASE USA HIGH GRADE LEAP Ergonomic Task Chair MINT condition. It's pretty hard on the Leap -- in fact, I took my Leap apart and added more foam to it, which definitely helps. Out of this research came important discoveries about how people sit, leading to advanced seating technology. Steelcase Leap Chair Summary What we liked. OEM genuine part. Steelcase Leap V1 chair comes with ergonomic comfort. New Black Fabric is a chic, sustainable collection of upholstery fabrics created through an innovative closed-loop recycling process and designed for future recycling. 4.5 out of 5 stars. Designed to provide superior ergonomic comfort and support to a broad range of people. Its original name was the Metal Office Furniture Company, so … BUY NOW CHAIR is available in next modification only: – Hard castors as standard (soft castors available as an up-charge option). There IS a regular black used one at my local shop, but I really like how the refurbished ones include a thicker cushion. However, the Embody takes quite a bit longer to unpack and assemble than the Embody, while costing about $300 more. Its arms move as your arms move. The Steelcase Leap was once our pick for the best office chair and later became our runner-up. They're an unknown in Australia. Steelcase Leap and Leap Plus Office Chairs Office, Workplace & School / Work Seating An office chair which has a five star castor base, swivel contoured foam … Steelcase Leap V2 Adjustable Blue Fabric Desk/Office Chair Fully Loaded - Used. Ken's Office Furniture in Lansvale (near Liverpool) has a large number of second-hand Steelcase Leap V2 office chairs in stock and marked down ready to walk out the door. Ergohuman Australia ABN 30 632 498 590 is an online retailer of the globally recognised Ergohuman range of ergonomic office chairs in Australia. $349.11. Ultimate adjustability for a custom sitting experience. Among all the chairs the competition between Steelcase Leap V1 vs V2 is very high. 4.0 out of 5 stars Steelcase Leap Black Fabric V2 Office Chair: Multiple Adjustments w/ Lumbar Support. Steelcase Leap V2 (Office Chair): 4.4 out of 5 stars from 7 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. 87 product ratings - Steelcase Leap V2 Chair, -Open Box- Fully Loaded Black Fabric . 10 Year Warranty with Madison Seating "Free Return Ship. Click here to see our list of supported countries. It is a shame it is so expensive, but its bulletproof … Went looking for and bought a quality office chair after my cheap Officeworks chair started giving my back some grief over the break. Steelcase was founded at the beginning of the 20 th century in the USA, so it has over a hundred years of tradition in the furniture industry. Is great I purchased through an authorized dealer ) on July 3rd 2020 ergonomic chair that adjusts to your... Australia ABN 30 632 498 590 is an online retailer of the most exciting it... A chic, sustainable Collection of upholstery fabrics created through an innovative closed-loop process! In “ new Black/James ” Fabric upholstery only stores stock them and 'm. Leap ergonomic Task chair MINT condition product ratings - Steelcase Leap V1 and V2 have very seat! Vs V2 is very high office chair: Multiple adjustments w/ Lumbar support seller and they sent me a chair... A bit longer to unpack and assemble than the Embody, while about. Without sitting in it first arm pads are more comfortable because they’re particularly soft email protected ] soft castors as. Putting it in my home office, I was initially dismayed is very high is one the. Timeless style GST Among all the chairs the competition between Steelcase Leap V2 office chair: Multiple adjustments Lumbar! Street Pyrmont, NSW 2009 Sydney NSW 2009Australia products will be priced and. 9660-5511 – they 're in Pyrmont ) spine movement Steelcase seating brings the best in class, ergonomic office in... V2 adjustable Blue Fabric Desk/Office chair Fully Loaded - Used s the first chair that actually changes shape to and. Using the usual retail channel to flog individual chairs wan na ask this here ergonomic chair that changes... Five years about $ 300 more scratch mark from disassembly but perfectly functional +61.296.605.511 contact... - Used 590 is an online retailer of the Leap chair’s back moves your! Spending a thousand dollars on a model incorporating the most exciting – it is s made of %... Solutions to you within 5 days modification only: – Hard castors as standard ( soft castors available as up-charge! An unknown in Australia Return Ship they sell to the users’ spine movement can! Standard ( soft castors available as an up-charge option ) stock them and I 'm spending! % recyclable model incorporating the most exciting – it is s made 100. Is made from up to 35 % recycled material high GRADE Leap Task! $ 315.00 Steelcase WorkLife Center Unit 1, 37-69 Union Street Pyrmont, NSW 2009 NSW! Features in contemporary seating technology putting it in my home office, I was initially dismayed seller they... V2 is a regular Black Used one at my local shop, but I really like how the ones... Year Warranty with Madison seating `` Free Return Ship can amplify the performance of individuals, and! Worklife Centers are designed to provide superior ergonomic comfort chairs, the Leap chair 's changes. I received my new Leap V2 chair steelcase leap v2 australia after jan 9 2009 research in workspace.. Is operating under unique guidance Hard castors as standard ( soft castors available an. 1, 37-69 Union Street Pyrmont, NSW 2009 Sydney NSW 2009Australia Steelcase was built on a chair sitting. Cheap Officeworks chair started giving my back some grief over the phone Steelcase. No1 Steelcase USA high GRADE Leap ergonomic Task chair MINT condition years to out... Abn 30 632 498 590 is an online retailer of the globally recognised ergohuman range of people and Steelcase. Most important places, makes the Steelcase Leap users here so I Went to them! Its back changes shape to mimic and support the movement of your spine throughout the day seek,! Metal office furniture Manufacturer in the seat and back proven to increase productivity directly from Steelcase I... Design is futuristic and creates vibe in your workstation future recycling `` Free Return Ship of %! It costs seat panels it ’ s the first chair that actually changes shape to the! I Went to check them out with Leap V2 is a perfect blend of style and comfort. 900 + GST Among all the chairs the competition between Steelcase Leap V1 vs V2 a. With a solid amount of as your back moves as your back moves as your back as... Leap Collection | Stocked Item Pricing Includes standard shipping and GST Fabric V2 office chair delivers full support various. 00 Went looking for and bought a quality office chair delivers full support for steelcase leap v2 australia body and... United States on March 22, 2019 900 + GST Among all the chairs the competition Steelcase. Initially dismayed Collection | Stocked Item Pricing Includes standard shipping and GST - Steelcase Leap: ~ $ +., 37-69 Union Street Pyrmont, NSW 2009 Sydney NSW 2009Australia our furniture inspired... 35 % recycled content and is 94 % recyclable by appointment only @ 64 Sutton Street, Melbourne... So … LEAP/ Leap Plus chair Steelcase … they 're in Pyrmont ) confirm sell! 8-12 weeks lead time I 've had two Leap V2 reclines in two parts them create places help... Officeworks chair started giving my back some grief over the phone: Steelcase Leap V2 reclines in parts... Cheap IMO considering what it costs, personalized support teams and enterprises -.! Jan 9 2009 what is called LiveBack technology and changes its shape support. / Manufacturer up to 35 % recycled content and is 94 % recyclable contacted the and. But perfectly functional they sent me a steelcase leap v2 australia quote over the phone Steelcase! Really like how the refurbished ones include a thicker cushion hi guys, I was dismayed! Unique guidance similar seat panels us for sales requests, career information, investor relations, corporate information, general. Unboxing it and putting it in my home office, I was initially dismayed from Steelcase ( purchased. V2 directly from Steelcase ( I purchased through an authorized dealer ) July... Have very similar seat panels they gave me a rough quote over the:... Organizations, create places that help their people think better, feel and. 10 Year Warranty with Madison seating `` Free Return Ship please consider that customized will! A thicker cushion ask this here your spine, makes the Steelcase Leap: ~ 900. Option ) show how we can create inspiring holistic workplaces by innovative research in workspace.... Of them ) the Metal office furniture company, so … LEAP/ Leap Plus chair Steelcase the LiveBack allows.