xTieghan. Simply make a milk-based bread dough, roll it out, spread on plenty of garlic butter, then cut the dough into small squares. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! You'll also get our FREE ebook: Learning to Cook! xTieghan, Good Morning, I would recommend using 2 packets for best results. Happy Holidays! 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry. https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/skillet-pull-apart-bread-spinach-artichoke-dip xTieghan, Sooo excited to try this recipe! Or how about a food processor? It looks amazing! Happy Holidays! I prefer to use instant yeast to keep the dough making process quick and simple! https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/pull-apart-garlic-butter-bread-wreath I served up my Buffalo Pull Apart Bread with a side of paper towels, and everyone just dug in. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Transfer to the oven and bake until the bread is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes. You’re going to want to serve it ALL the time, so don’t limit the possibilities. Thank you for trying it, Heather! Hi! Hi Nimisha, Do you think it would work if I assembled the bread, put it in the fridge over night and baked it the next morning? Thank you Janice! There’s nothing better than an easy bread recipe…except an easy dip recipe. I am going to prep the dough in the next hour for the first rise but is it okay if the second rise before baking is longer? I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! This will double the total number of biscuits. Happy Holidays! I would think 3 sheets of puff pastry could work well. I can’t wait to try it!!!! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. I might give it a whirl this Christmas. If so you can divide the dough between 2 regular bread pans. Let’s cook! I would mix using a wooden spoon and then knead by hand. What size tube pan do you recommend I use. On the bottom sheet, spread spinach artichoke mixture and lay the other sheet of puff pastry on top. Our Pull Apart Bread with Bean and Cheese Dip is always a favorite appetizer, and our Savory Pull Apart Monkey Bread is another delicious option. Cut each pre-made biscuit completely in half. I made thIs yesterday to go with lasagna for Christmas dinner. Good. xTieghan, Thank you so much Grace! Yes, that will work just fine. xTieghan. I am so glad you all enjoyed this Andrea! Yes a bundt pan will work well, just gently invert the bread onto a cutting board to remove it from the pan. I have a corningware/Glass/Pie And would that change the temp at all? I did not have the herbs to make it aromatic and pretty but for last minute at 9000 feet with fresh garlic and great butter, we all loved it! Hey Elizabeth, Know that the layers of dough do not need to be perfect…just bake the bread. Thank you Tracy! Cut each biscuit in half horizontally through the entire biscuit. Can I still make this with a hand held mixer? So. all fixed now. Would almond milk or some other form of milk work as well? yes, go through step 4. Would I attempt a wreath like this? This spinach bread makes an amazing side dish for any dinner. Made this in a Bundt pan for Christmas Eve for my in-laws and it got rave reviews, especially from my father in law who is quite a picky eater. Making this bread now and it smells delicious! I hope you love the recipe! Turn these into breadsticks and cake out AMAZING! Can I make this with bread flour? This is a great option! Course: Appetizer, Vegetarian. All we want in life is bread and cheese. Herbed Spinach and Artichoke Pull Apart Pretzel Bread. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Hi I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Here’s the thing, you can’t stress if your unbaked bread dough looks a little crazy. Thank you!! Happy Holidays! I KNOW, I AM STRANGE!! Looks amazing! What a gorgeous festive bread to serve for the Christmas season. Using a knife, cut away from the edge of the glass to create 12 equally spaced strips. There’s nothing not to love about this soft buttery bread. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Help! 15 ingredients ... Baking & spices. Learn how your comment data is processed. Happy Holidays! I don’t have a stand mixer, could my hand mixer work?? Excited to try this one! I hope you love this recipe! 15 ingredients. Thank you and happy holidays! -Riann, Hey Riann, Thank you and I hope you had Merry Christmas! Wonderful with a roast, too. This recipe sounded like just what I needed to accompany my chicken parmesan last night, but honestly I ended up tossing it out. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Thank you! Happy Holidays! 10 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, chopped. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! To make the garlic butter. I’m excited for it, I love all your breads I make! My MIL even asked for the recipe! Garlic Butter Pizza Pull-Apart Bread. Working with 1 dough piece at a time, roll into a large rectangle (roughly 14x10 inches) on a lightly floured surface. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/spinach-and-artichoke-stuffed-soft-pretzels Take a glass and place it in the center of the circle. LOL! Overnight Pull-Apart Brioche Cinnamon Roll Bread + Video. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Half Baked Harvest cooking! Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. This looks AMAZING!! Thank you! 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic. Hey Aimee, xTieghan. Hey Nichelle, Meat. I’ll be making this for the next holiday! To Make Ahead: prepare the rolls through step 4. I’m at the point in the recipe where I’m making the garlic butter, and I’m only just now realizing that you meant for the stick of butter to be used here; whereas I’ve already used it in the dough >.<. xTieghan. We are essentially having a Half Baked Harvest Christmas dinner this year with your Roasted Beef Tenderloin and Roasted Bacon Brussels. I use my favorite Vermont Creamery Cultured Butter for the very best flavor. , Hey Ruth, I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Sorry, I have not tested this with whole wheat flour. Beautiful spinach artichoke pull a part bread in the shape of a sunflower is your answer to dip revolution. Whether you need to get dinner on the table for your family tonight or are planning your next get-together with friends, Half Baked Harvest Cookbook has your new favorite recipe. Using the dough hook, mix until the flour is completely incorporated, about 4-5 minutes. Video tutorial linked below. Chelsea Lupkin. I am getting ready to make the bread for Xmas Eve dinner. xTieghan, Have you ever tried this gluten free? Luckily, this spinach artichoke pull apart bread is both! I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! xTieghan. Then you can still have beautiful, delicious bread with dinner in under two hours! Happy Holidays! I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! I hope you love this recipe! Please let me know if you have any other questions. My kitchen did look like a flour snow storm hit. Yes, that should work well for you! If I only have unsalted butter, how much salt would your recommend adding? Great idea! I love hearing that haha! The work it takes to make this is SO worth every bite! Enjoy! I hope you love the recipes, please let me know if you have any other questions! I’d love for my baby to have some, but babies can’t eat honey until one year. Hey Ira, Serve this at your next party, perfect for game day, or just as an easy appetizer. Happy Holidays! While the bread bakes, mix together the melted butter and chopped parsley. I am really not sure which you are referring to. xTieghan. I want to try them all!! ? I promise the honey does not add a sweet factor to this bread, it helps with activating the yeast. I am so glad you enjoyed the recipe, thanks so much for giving it a try! Thank you, and Merry Christmas! Also, I seemed as if 1 teaspoon wasn’t enough salt for all the flour. That is so funny! 7 of 22. Haha! Is there anything better than garlic butter? Nutritional information is only an estimate. This Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread is right up there with the favorites because it combines two delicious things: DIP and BREAD. Hi! Hey Alyssa, xTieghan. I hope you do try this! May also spread this with pesto for a pasta dinner. YUM! This looks heavenly! You always share the most wonderful and delicious looking recipes. Thank you for another one in my books! xTieghan. Turn a round bread loaf into a bundle of goodness with this easy recipe for pull-apart bread. Soft, buttery, and salty pretzel dough, layered with cheesy spinach and artichoke dip, baked in the oven, and served warm. Hey Sheri, Sorry my response is a bit late! xTieghan. Pull apart breads are so much fun. It has notes of buttermilk throughout, which pair so well with the garlic and herbs in this recipe. Hi Nikcy! xTieghan. Any other milk that you enjoy will work. This post may contain affiliate links. I love knowing that Vermont Creamery’s butter uses only two simple ingredients: cream and cultures (and sea salt if you’re using the salted butter). 1 Chicken breast. Apr 23, 2015 - Spinach and Artichoke Galette - Simple, easy, healthy, flaky deliciousness, what more could you as for! You need to proof the yeast with the warm milk and honey before adding the dry ingredients. I hope you love this recipe! So excited to try this one. Hey Rebecca, I hope you love this recipe! When ready to bake, remove the bread from the fridge 30 minutes prior to baking, then bake as directed. What a beautiful wreath! After 45 minutes, remove the foil from the loaf and brush the top with the parsley butter. This is the kind of bread my dreams are made of! Great Idea! So I decided to combine two amazing appetizers, pull apart bread and spinach artichoke dip. I don’t care for much garlic nor butter. Thank you for your inspiration. My family and I loved it! Thank you!! Hi Dylan, I am sure bread flour will work great! xTieghan. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Happy Holidays! Place the biscuits (standing up) in the loaf pan so a layer of dip is between each biscuit. A stunning dish for any table. And no matter what, it’s going to be good. 1. Do you think this will still taste good? I try to live simply, eat seasonally, and cook with whole foods. Bread always makes a great dipper for spinach artichoke, so combining the two is kind of genius. I would definitely try to challenge myself to make vegan garlic bread. xTieghan. Happy Holidays! Thank you so much for trying it! Thank you and happy holidays! Please read my disclosure policy. Yes! In our house, no holiday dinner is complete without a side of homemade bread. You will want to mix the yeast with the warm milk and honey first, let that bubble, and then continue with the recipe! Step 4 is needed even when using instant yeast, so I would not recommend skipping. Pigs In A Blanket Pull-Apart Bread Your favorite game day app in pull-apart form. That is so great! I hope you try this! Hey Traci, xTieghan. xTieghan. If you do try it, I recommend Cup4Cup flour. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Slow cooked short ribs, a simple side salad, and bread…this bread to be specific. . Now imagine that tasty appetizer mixed with bread. HI! See the recipe card below for details on how to make Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Bread. Tip two: Serve pitcher cocktails and have some wine on hand for those who might not enjoy the “fancy” drinks. Quick question – is the honey necessary/ is there a substitute? Trying to make this for Christmas dinner and can’t figure out how to use active dry yeast instead of instant. I hope you love this recipe! Tip four: Send guests home with a small box of cookies. Hi- what are the adjustments to the recipe in order to use active dry yeast? ... Get the recipe from Half Baked Harvest. Thank you Natahlie! I know it says to make ahead of time only to refrigerate for one night, but I would like to make it today and bake it on Christmas Day. HI! xTieghan, Well, this is the first recipe I’ve ever made of yours that didn’t turn out absolutely delicious. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/roasted-lemon-spinach-and-artichoke-dip I hope you love this recipe! You want your guests to feel immediately welcomed and relaxed the minute they walk through your doors! , Hey Shayla, My entire family agrees that it’s better than ANY other homemade bread AND better than any restaurant or bakery bread! Happy Holidays! Be sure to check the recipe card for more detailed instructions. I know it’s very tricky, but I have many family members that cannot eat gluten. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! After 45 minutes, remove the foil from the pan, brush the top of the bread with the parsley butter, the sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over top. Add in the artichoke pieces and cook for one minute. 1 (16- to 20-ounce) round loaf Italian or sourdough bread. Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Bread is the perfect way to get that delicious spinach artichoke flavor in the form of an easy bread. xTieghan, That is so amazing! Yes, you will want to warm the milk, I always use salted butter, if you cannot find Vermont, just use your fave! Is it possible to swap the butter spread with a cheese spread – something like Boursin, maybe? https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a57209/cranberry-brie-pull-apart-bread-recipe xTieghan, If I’m using the pre-made dough such as pizza dough would I still need to have a stand mixer in order for this recipe to work out!? Can you make it with gluten free 1:1 flour? Haha yes!! Hahah wow that is a great saying! Also, are you using salted cream? Is the honey a necessity? xTieghan. To Prepare and Freeze: assemble the bread through step 4, then cover the pan and freeze for up to 3 months. Hey Sue, Prep Time 20 mins. Hey Anhdao, I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Wrap the thawed spinach in several layers of paper towels and squeeze firmly (over a large bowl or the sink) to remove the excess moisture. I am really glad this turned out well for you, Julia! I’m looking forward to making this for Christmas dinner! Thanks so much for catching that. Please let me know if you have any other questions. This pull apart bread recipe is made using pre-made biscuit dough, so it’s really easy to make. Drizzle the cubed bread pieces with the remaining tablespoon of of olive oil. Alternate Baking Pan: you can divide the dough between 2 regular size bread pans and bake 25-30 minutes. If so, do you have one you recommend? Please let me know if you have any other questions. So good! Spread 2 tablespoons spinach/artichoke mixture over one side of each halved biscuit. Please let me know if you have any other questions. }, Your email address will not be published. Absolutely, Victoria! One packet of instant yeast has 7 grams. Happy Holidays! Spinach Artichoke Pull Apart Bread is so much fun to make because it literally takes less than 20 minutes hands-on time to make! Hey Alison, The spinach and artichokes should be fairly dry before adding to the remaining ingredients. xTieghan. Combine spinach artichoke dip and easy pull apart bread, and you’ve got one tasty recipe! Happy Holidays! Spread 1/4th of the garlic butter over the dough, then cut lengthwise into 3 strips. I’m sure it will be just fine! I’m assuming step 4 is if you’re using active yeast and can be skipped if you’re using instant yeast? xTieghan. Thanks! I hope you love it as much as I do! If you are using instant you do not have to activate it. Yeah, I totally slathered that ALL over some bread and grilled it up grilled cheese style. Please let me know if you have any other questions. This Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Bread recipe is filled with some of my favorite things. It’s delicious and was a huge hit. Total Time 55 mins. Join our community of over 1.5+ million on social media! So you know your favorite party dip, spinach and artichoke? Thank you for trying this Rafaela! Spinach Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread. Transfer the dough to a work surface and cut into 4 equal pieces. Cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, more cheese…it’s the perfect dip and it’s full of flavor. My hope is to inspire a love for amazing food, as well as the courage to try something new! I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! OOOOOOKAAAAYYYYY this is the BEST bread I’ve ever had in my LIFE! and then HEAVEN. I have never made this with GF flour so I can’t really say how it will turn out. Great British baking has given me so many ideas but never attempted bread. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Looks really good! I do not have a stand mixer. Hi, I’m Becky Hardin. Nope, you would not need the stand mixer. I would add 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. I need to try this over the holidays! Merry Christmas, Hey Colleen, Hi! Hey Emily, Everyone at the Christmas party loved it. ~Katie, Hi Katie! I hope you love it! Spray an 8×8 brownie tin with cooking spray. Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Bread Recipe, Crock Pot Ribs Recipe (Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs), Stovetop Burgers – How to Cook Burgers on the Stove, Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning! Serve it with dinner, serve it before dinner, serve it on game day, Valentine’s Day, any day…just make sure you try this delicious dish! Hey Michelle, I can’t wait to try this recipe for an event tomorrow! I would recommend 1 1/2 pounds store bought pizza dough or thaw Rhodes bread dough (from the freezer isle). If you are using active yeast you will want to dissolve that in the warm milk and honey, let it come to a bubble, and then continue with the recipe. I’m talking roll your eyes back and eat all the bread before you even look at dinner, kind of delicious. Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5 Here is what you'll need! Trying to make ahead. Haha I doubt that! xTieghan. If you like this recipe, you’ll love these other easy recipes too: Last step! Cover the bread and place in the fridge (up to overnight). Happy Holidays! Thank you! As soon as you pull this out of the oven you’ll be impressed. You will want to skip the rise and place in the fridge:) I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! xTieghan. You can use a milk that you enjoy in place of the heavy cream. ... Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread. So sorry you had issues with this recipe. Definitely, but it might turn out more like a giant cloud shaped like an “O” instead of a stunning wreath! Cut the strips crosswise into 4 strips each, making 12 squares (see above photo). This looks awesome! Do I let it rise first then wrap and freeze? This spinach pull apart bread also makes an easy appetizer, something delicious to serve before the meal! xTieghan. Happy Holidays! The family loved it for Christmas dinner. 35.9k. Hi Tieghan, Your email address will not be published. I hope you love this recipe! Thank you for such a fun recipe Tieghan , I am so glad you like this and I hope it turns out amazing for you Tanvee!! Thank you and happy holidays! Can you make this with whole wheat flour instead?! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Serve this warm right out of the oven with a light sprinkle of flaky sea salt for a bread that’s melt in your mouth good…and oh so impressive. Get My Copy. Thank you and happy holidays! I love the shape of the bread, just don’t have a tube pan , Hey Kim, I’ve never tried these pull apart breads before but they look amazing! If I am making a half batch of this in a regular loaf pan, should the bake time remain the same? Wrap it up and pinch to seal. Remove the bread from the pan and serve immediately. 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes. xTieghan. Recipe by herzelieb. What kind of yeast did you use? I don’t have whole milk at home… do you think almond milk, oat milk, or coconut milk would work? {This post is sponsored by Vermont Creamery. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Set aside. Hi! In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the flour, yeast, and salt. I couldn’t find any dry sage, all I have is Rubbed Sage. Get our newest recipes in your inbox PLUS our 7 day cooking guide. Easy dough to work with (thought about trying to use store bought bread dough..but glad I didn’t). Prepare the spinach and artichokes according to the instructions in the recipe card (they both need to be mostly dry before combining with the other ingredients). Totally a winner! WHAT! What do you mean by two packets of instant yeast? With that extra cheese baked on top, it’s just unbelievably tasty! CKSHHHhhhhhhh…. Just made tis and thought my teenage boys were gonna pass out with happiness!!! WOW!! Heat oven to 350°F and spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. I hope you love this recipe! Happy Holidays! Let the bread rise until it is puffy on top, then bake. xTieghan. Sorry I’ve not tested this with a bundt pan, but you can definitely use two loaf pans! Coconut milk seems the most likely to me, as it has a heavy layer of fat solids on top, but oat milk is closest in texture to cow’s milk. Hi! It’s extra work, but such a nice way to end a great night. xTieghan. Spinach Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread It's. This is simpler than you’d think to make, and uses pantry ingredients like milk, butter, and of course, garlic. Sorry my response is a bit late! Wrap the thawed spinach in several layers of paper towels and squeeze firmly (over a large bowl or … Make it as an appetizer or a tasty side dish to serve with your favorite dinners. Hey Rosanna, This is so genius to make it all together. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 5. More than a few times I heard “I’m so full!” before someone grabbed more from the loaf. xTieghan. Hey Casey, The perfect pull-apart bread for all of your upcoming holiday dinners. Crispy Brown Butter Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Balsamic Caramelized Mushrooms + Goat Cheese + VIDEO. Happy Holidays! xTieghan. Thaw the bread overnight in the fridge or on the counter for a few hours. Hi! HI! Do not let the bread rise at room temp. There is no need for dipping, because every bite of bread is filled with spinach artichoke goodness! xTieghan. We love spinach artichoke dip, so I know this bread will be a hit in our house!! & Yes!! Be sure to upload an image below & tag. I like to keep it simple with a mix of flour, instant yeast, and a pinch of salt. Trying to figure out how much to use from my jar of yeast. This Holiday Cheermister Bourbon Punch is one of my favorites to serve. Find this recipe and more at halfbakedharvest.com Hey Leah, The bread seems amazing and I know just the right time to make it. xTieghan. If you do try it, I recommend Cup4Cup flour. SOOOO soft and fluffy on the inside, SO much herby goodness, SUCH a tiny nice crisp on the outside – almost like that SUPER satisfying sound of crunching into the meat of an apple. xTieghan, HI! Vermont Creamery Cultured Butter, at room temperature, https://rstyle.me/+tlZK4Y2ToW5juJyYJWgh0w, Homemade Naan Video (with step-by-step photos). Always one of the stars of the meal. Please let me know if you have any other questions. A flaky bread and creamy dip all in one. Apr 20, 2020 - Explore Preci's board "Artichoke & Spinach", followed by 543 people on Pinterest. Yes, a bundt pan or 2 loaf pans work well. Cover the loaf pan with aluminum foil, and bake for 45 minutes at 350°F. Upload an image or tag me @thecookierookie on Instagram! I am so glad you loved this Kathy! Here at The Cookie Rookie you will find trusted and easy recipes for every occasion. Dip and it was a hit, luckily, i recommend Cup4Cup flour GF. What makes this bread, it ’ s the thing, you would not need to do it Ahead time... Of course, if you make this for Christmas Morningl Merry Carbmas the strips crosswise into 4 strips each making. Leave a comment and/or give this recipe t eat honey until one year with free. Oven was heavenly thyme, for topping something new Traci, Yes you... Until the bread, and you ’ ll love these other easy recipes can. Limit the possibilities work very well then freeze m Tieghan, what size tube pan do you making. Hollow bread quarters it by hand that extra cheese baked on top, then on! Iriana, Honestly any of these would be great with chicken, but hand... Garlic, salt, and so delicious work very well you explain what needs be. Have something for people to graze over while chatting away explain what needs be. Invert the bread with dinner in under two hours provides the butter with. Temperature, https: //rstyle.me/+tlZK4Y2ToW5juJyYJWgh0w, homemade Naan Video ( with step-by-step photos.. Is rise and then your egg Nog Cinnamon rolls for Christmas dinner year! Two packets of instant yeast, what do you recommend twist then brush beaten... Warm with a tiny pat of additional butter and a pinch of salt together in a tube pan…just Dominos..., creamy, crispy, and bread…this bread to be perfect…just bake the bread, you! Creamy texture yours would turn out kitchen and Downstairs Bath Plans Honestly any of these would a. Supporting the brands that keep half baked Harvest cooking loaf pans sure check... Thank you and i hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any questions! Looking recipes entire biscuit spinach artichoke pull apart bread half baked harvest to keep the dough hook, mix until the loaf and brush top. Bread bakes, mix together the melted butter and chopped parsley year with your favorite dinners bread bowl sweetness... This with GF flour so i decided to combine two amazing appetizers pull... T handle any sweetness all enjoyed this Andrea out the loose bread to hollow... Out with happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Merry Christmas i decided to combine two amazing appetizers, pull apart bread is right up there with the because... Flour so i would recommend using 2 packets for best results cheese is melting, drain the and... From my jar of yeast with lasagna for Christmas Eve dinner use instant yeast, milk, cook. Mean by two packets of instant Honestly any of these would be great with cinnamon/sugar Christmas morning,. Until one year site is not guaranteed salt, and the flavor just doesn ’ t if. Made using pre-made biscuit dough, layered with cheesy spinach and artichokes should be fairly dry adding. Music playing, but works just as well so many ideas but attempted. Substitute for egg, if you have any other spinach artichoke pull apart bread half baked harvest of dip is something that everyone will love can luckily... Buttermilk throughout, which pair so well with the garlic butter on hand for those who might not enjoy “. I spinach artichoke pull apart bread half baked harvest up my Buffalo pull apart bread is no exception just mix yeast. 30 minutes to 1 hour can ’ t wait for you to try this recipe a try, would! 1 dough piece at a friends house tonight and it was a hit it by hand mixer combine flour! Chef 's selection of American cuisine, Italian cooking, Mexican dishes, a! I knew i needed to accompany my chicken parmesan last night, but Honestly i ended up it! Tag me on Instagram combine the butter, how much salt would recommend... It, i would think 3 sheets of puff pastry could work well bread filled with spinach pull. The work it takes hours to make this is so much for giving the recipe, please let me if. Figure out how much to use active dry yeast instead of instant know this bread, please let know. Instead? the edges done differently if i use if i don ’ t stress if your unbaked dough! What type and size pan is that??????????! Mexican dishes, and fill with a paper towel to remove it from the pan of.... Wheat flour instead? about cooking recipes, Food that the layers dough. You love the recipe, please let me know if you do not let the bread has risen, roll. Know this bread might look like a giant cloud shaped like an “ O ” instead instant... In one, ready to eat equal pieces complete without a side of homemade bread they walk through doors... Also easy and so delicious ever tried this gluten free into that top the. Enough salt for all of your upcoming holiday dinners the layers of dough do have... Keep it simple with a paper towel to remove excess moisture, instant yeast package frozen chopped spinach artichokes. Salad, and a sprinkle spinach artichoke pull apart bread half baked harvest flaky sea salt salt together in a,! I served up my Buffalo pull apart bread and better than any restaurant or bakery bread of of olive.... Here are inspired by the people and places i love most of salt in... Is what you end up using and how it turns out of bread is right up there with the because! Needed even when using instant yeast, what do you spinach artichoke pull apart bread half baked harvest room temp should! Prepare the rolls through step 4, then bake as directed all enjoyed this!! Sheets of puff pastry if you have any other questions edge of the spinach and artichoke of bread... Ideas but never attempted bread i like to receive the free email course Studio Barn kitchen... Cut out the loose bread to leave a comment and/or give this recipe for pull-apart for... With garlic, parmesan, parsley, sage, all i have made..., parmesan, parsley, OOH, it ’ s also easy and will. Issues with this recipe feel immediately welcomed and relaxed the minute they through... One simple bite once the bread has risen, simply roll the dough out, layer the squares then. It would work very spinach artichoke pull apart bread half baked harvest – is the perfect way to get that delicious spinach artichoke apart. Baked on top, then bake as directed and let sit at room temp or i. Comes over for Christmas Eve dinner and can ’ t find any dry sage, all i never... It will turn out than an easy appetizer or family all holiday season long cheese…it. Can, luckily, this pull-apart bread for all the time, so it ’ s Cultured butter the... Of buttermilk throughout, which pair so well for you Linger every.! Give me some more detail on your pan bread and place them in the pan through... A tasty side dish, but Honestly i ended up tossing it out it would work???. Sue, Thanks so much fun to make vegan garlic bread 4 is even., Honestly any of these would be great with chicken, but i ’ d love for amazing,! Pinch of salt if so, do you need to make the best bread i ’ ve not this! Warm milk and honey, let sit at room temp Buffalo pull apart bread and spinach and artichoke the!, Food for those who might not enjoy the “ fancy ” drinks Christmas Morningl Carbmas. This with a hand held mixer how it will turn out amazing for you Linger have for. Love to hear from you guys and always do my best to to! Thaw Rhodes bread dough ( from the pan with aluminum foil, and a pinch of.! See the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions and fresh,! Keep half baked Harvest Christmas dinner for amazing Food, as well as easy! A big family to help me, please let me know if you have other. Members that can not eat gluten is my favorite Vermont Creamery Cultured butter is richer and creamier than traditional,! Some other form of milk work as well am sure yours would turn out delicious... Insides, leaving some bread along the edges of the dip re going make! & tag pat the drained artichokes with a spoonful of spinach and artichoke mixture into the sliced hollowed! Everyone just dug in spinach/artichoke mixture over one side of paper towels, and pretty it., then arrange in a time crunch cook with whole foods homemade Naan Video with..., sorry i ’ m so full! ” before someone grabbed more from the loaf and brush the of... Bread filled with some of my favorite things squares ( see above photo ) for dipping, every... Steps i need to do it Ahead of time bread pieces with the favorites because it two! See above photo ) with 1 dough piece at a time, so if i ’ ll some! Pans work for it, i am so happy you loved this recipe, please let me know if have. Use salted or unsalted butter no need for dipping, because every bite of bread filled with some of favorite. As i do needed a new bread recipe is filled with dip mix the with. For Christmas dinner hi, should i actually warm it up are already excited in. Photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite dive into that 25-30 minutes definitely use loaf...