How would you rate this track? 3:15 PREVIEW 1 SONG, 3 MINUTES. book s o f old. It allows you to turn on or off the backing vocals, lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo. Something just like this lyrics – Coldplay & The Chainsmokers The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Lyric Video) Ice SnowFresh. Coldplay) I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spiderman's control And Batman with his fists And clearly I don't see myself upon that list. 4:03. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Original songwriter: Jonathan Mark Buckland, William Champion, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Andrew Taggart. In the same key as the original: Bm. Something Just Like This (Piano Solo) 2. Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke, This title is a cover of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers. II open + Karaoke. Something Just Like This (feat. ️ Entra ya y … ENGLISH : Instrumental version (backing track) of the song "Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers & Coldplay (INSTRUMENTAL)" by Chainsmokers & Coldplay in MIDI Karaoke format. Karaoke LIVE. How much you wanna risk? Download the Guitar Backing Track of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers for Electric guitar, Lead electric guitar. This universal format works with almost any device (Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Connected TVs...). Instrumental Pop Collection, Vol. Top Lyrics of 2011. How much you wanna risk? Acoustic Version of The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This - This song is very good to play . Share your thoughts about Something Just Like This. Oh, I want something just like this Oh, I want something just like this. 4:32. Lyrics. Includes Album … 2017 Preview SONG TIME Something Just Like This (Instrumental) 1. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Julyan Dubson Remix) Hypnotic Channel. Users who reposted The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Official Instrumental) Playlists containing The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Official Instrumental) More tracks like The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Official Instrumental) License: all-rights-reserved Your purchase allows you to download your video in all of these formats as often as you like. Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - MP3 instrumental karaoke This title is a cover of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers Same as … 4:07. Something Just Like This - Instrumental is a popular song by Abtmelody | Create your own TikTok videos with the Something Just Like This - Instrumental song and explore 1 … I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Buysong.us The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay - Something Just Like This - YouTube. Something Just Like This ENGLISH : Instrumental version (backing track) of the song "Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers & Coldplay (INSTRUMENTAL)" by Chainsmokers & Coldplay in MIDI Karaoke … NYMERIA-Oct 2nd 2017 Upcoming Lyrics. How much you wanna risk? Midi Karaoke . Midi Karaoke ; Something Just Like This; Something Just Like This. 2:29. I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths But she said: Where'd you wanna go? Where d’you wanna go? Coldplay) - karaoke text. Get your MP3 now! ... Oh, I want something just like this. I’m not looking for somebody With some superhuman gifts I’ve been reading books of … Midi Karaoke . Karaoke Song. Oh, I want something just like this I want something just like this..." photo. il y a 4 ans | 804 vues. Skip to the main navigation Skip to the main content Skip to search Skip to footer Skip to the main content Back to the top. I want something just like this. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Karaoke Version) ALIBABA KIDS. The Chainsmokers wrote on their Facebook: "'Something Just Like This' is about a relationship that doesn't need to be superhumanly perfect, an ordinary love, a love everyone deserves." FRANCAIS : Version instrumentale sans chanteur, ni choeurs, de "Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers & Coldplay (INSTRUMENTAL)" par Chainsmokers & Coldplay au format MIDI Karaoke. Cold Water (Originally Performed by Major Lazer feat. Versions for Singers. Download the Bass Backing Track of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers. Play Something Just Like This (Originally Performed By The Chainsmokers & Coldplay) [Karaoke] Song by Singer's Edge Karaoke from the album Something Just Like This (Originally Performed By The Chainsmokers & Coldplay) [Karaoke Version]. I'm not looking for somebody With some superhuman gifts Some superhero Some fairytale bliss Just something I can turn to Somebody I can kiss I want something just like this. You want to support us ? Something Just Like This Karaoke - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay This title is a cover of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers Colored background \ Black background Average rating (182 votes) Mas de 100.000 karaokes y midis gratis para bajar libremente. Something just like this karaoke: One of the best songs of Coldplay & The Chainsmokers. This title is a cover version of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers. I’ve been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spiderman’s control And Batman with his fists And clearly I don’t see myself upon that list. This title is a cover version of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers Same … Preview, buy and download high-quality MP3 downloads of Something Just Like This - Single (Karaoke) by Karaoke Guru from zdigital Australia - We have over 19 million high quality tracks in our store. C The Chainsmokers. MP3+G,MP4 & MP3 formats or buy karaoke CD+G discs Playlist Karaoke Sdílej. Organizing a karaoke party is a breeze with K4D, thanks to + 100K karaoke songs. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Koni Remix ft. Marina Lin) Line Session. This title is a cover version of Something Just Like This as made famous by The Chainsmokers. Features Song Lyrics for Karaoke Station's Something Just Like This (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay) album. Something Just Like This (Karaoke Instrumental Carpool Edit) 10. Something Just Like This (Karaoke Instrumental Carpool Edit) 10. Piano Accompaniment Track - Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Instrumental Without Piano Accompaniment Track for Piano player. Wicker Hans All Hits v7 Just Instrumentals ℗ WH Music Group … Showing recordings that were created recently for the song "Something Just Like This" by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay. ... 3:56 PREVIEW Something Just Like This (Workout Gym Mix 120 BPM) 13. View more info 04:06. Something Just Like This (Shortened) [Originally Performed By The Chainsmokers & Coldplay] - Piano Karaoke Version is a popular song by Sing2Piano | Create your own TikTok videos with the Something Just Like This (Shortened) [Originally Performed By The Chainsmokers & Coldplay] - Piano Karaoke Version song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. Jak moc jsi ochoten riskovat? This backing track is a cover of the song Something Just Like This made famous by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay. Just something I can turn to Somebody I can kiss I want something just like this Ale ona řekla Kam bys chtěl jít? Oh, I want something just like this Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo. Preview, buy and download high-quality music downloads of Something Just Like This (In the Style of The Chainsmokers & Coldplay) [Karaoke Version] by Instrumental King from 7digital United Kingdom - We have over 30 million high quality tracks in our store. Something just like this karaoke lyrics and cover- Coldplay & The Chainsmokers. photo. I personally think it is one of the best songs that woud perfectly describe Supercorp from Kara's perspective. Pop, Dance, Electro, In English Something Just Like This Lyrics. Download online Something Just Like this karaoke song by The Chainsmokers. th e legend s an d th e myths. Midi Karaoke ; Something Just Like This; Something Just Like This. Playlist Karaoke Share. 1 (Extended Edition) 2017 Instrumental Pop Collection, Vol. I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gift Spider-man's control ... Oh, I want something just like this Chci něco takového Oh, já chci něco takového Oh, já chci něco takového Oh, já chci něco takového. Playlist Karaoke Share. I want something just like this. Pop Rock. Popular Song Lyrics. Download Something Just Like This (Karaoke Version) song on Gaana.com and listen Issues & Other Essential Karaoke Versions Something Just Like This (Karaoke Version) song offline. no frauds remake instrumental to voice on and record your music video ! Also available in the iTunes Store More by Chart Topping Karaoke. Buysong. Jak moc chceš riskovat? Users who like The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Official Instrumental) Users who reposted The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Official Instrumental) Playlists containing The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Official Instrumental) The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This Karaoke Something Just Like This (feat. Ohodnoť karaoke text: Jak moc chceš riskovat? "Something Just Like This" is a song by American electronic music duo The Chainsmokers and British rock band Coldplay. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay. Where'd you wanna go? MP3+G,MP4 & MP3 formats or buy karaoke CD+G discs Also I'd like to thank Andrella07 for the inspiration of this fic, we've been bouncing off … Something Just Like This. The song reached number three on the US Billboard Hot 100. :) https://www.patreon.com/bluekaraokeSubscribe \u0026amp; Like to support us !The Chainsmokers \u0026amp; Coldplay - Something Just Like This Karaoke What do you think about this instrumental beat ? Same as the original tempo: 103.007 BPM. Genres: The best song is famous for sweet childhood memories. Writer(s): Andrew Taggart, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Johnny Buckland, Will Champion Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Something Just Like This The Chainsmokers and Coldplay. All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. She said “Where’d you wanna go? Playlist Karaoke Share. MP3 Instrumental available in High Quality (320Kbps), with or without vocals. Listen the preview . Just something I can turn to Somebody I can kiss I want something just like this Ale ona řekla Kam bys chtěl jít? Don't forget to share with us your production !♦ You can also find us on :⇥ Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1QVBB8H⇥Twitter: http://bit.ly/20Lo3o5⇥ Google+ : http://bit.ly/1WehMe8⇥ DailyMotion : http://bit.ly/1PCMzgRIf you wish to use our music in your own YouTube videos, all we ask is that you leave a link to our channel and credit to Blue Karaoke Machine for the instrumental in your video description. I’ve been reading books of old The legends and the myths The testaments they told The moon, and its eclipse And Superman unrolls A suit before he lifts C The Chainsmokers. This title is a cover version of Something Just Like Thisas made famous by The Chainsmokers Same as the original tempo: 103.007 BPM I'm not looking for somebody With some superhuman gifts Some superhero Some fairytale bliss Just something I can turn to Somebody I can kiss I want something just like this Oh, I want something just like this Oh, I want something just like this Oh, I want something just like this Oh, I want something just like this. The Lyrics for Something Just Like This by One Voice Children's Choir have been translated into 3 languages I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spider-man's control and Batman with his fist And clearly I don't see myself upon that list But she said, "Where'd you wanna go? Something Just Like This - Guitar Backing Track - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Accompaniment Track for guitarist. This track ends without fading out. Skip to the main navigation Skip to the main content Skip to search Skip to … ENGLISH : Instrumental version (backing track) of the song "Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers & Coldplay (INSTRUMENTAL)" by Chainsmokers & Coldplay in MIDI Karaoke format. RELEASED MARCH 17, 2017 ℗ 2017 TRIUMVIR RECORDS. Download online Something Just Like this karaoke song by The Chainsmokers. Duration: 4:06 - Sample at: 02:37. I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spiderman's control And Batman wi. Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Whatsapp. The song Kara sings is called Something Just Like This from Coldplay. I've been reading books of old the legends and the myths, Spider-Man's control and Batman with his fists, And clearly I don't see myself upon that list, I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts, Just something I can turn to somebody I can kiss, I want something just like this doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo, Oh I want something just like this doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo, The testaments they told the moon and its eclipse, And Superman unrolls a suit before he lifts, But I'm not the kind of person that it fits, Just something I can turn to somebody I can miss, Doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo, Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke. Download it, sing it. 3:56. Billboard Hot 100. With backing vocals (with or without vocals in the KFN version), Release date: 2017 Lyrics for Something Just Like ThisYou can sing Something Just Like This and many more by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay online! How much you wanna risk? The Chainsmokers feat Coldplay - Something just like KARAOKÉ / INSTRUMENTAL ... À suivre. This song has been reached billions of views on Youtube. Something Just Like This - Instrumental Version is a popular song by Molotov Cocktail Piano | Create your own TikTok videos with the Something Just Like This - Instrumental Version song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. I want something just like this. Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Custom Backing Track MP3. Coldplay, The Chainsmokers - SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS - La pagina #1 de Karaoke. SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS! Text přidal Maty11. Coldplay) - karaoke text. We also love to check out as many fan music videos as possible, so feel free to send us a link for your covers or your remake :) Andrella07 for the song Kara sings is called Something Just Like This voucher code Major feat... Major Lazer feat wan na go Coldplay, the Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This... photo. Are reproduced tracks, they 're not the original music it allows you to on. For most karaoke machines one of the song `` Something Just Like This karaoke song by the.... I personally think it is one of the song `` Something Just Like This karaoke song by Chainsmokers. That woud perfectly describe Supercorp from Kara 's perspective I 'd Like thank. Of views on Youtube famous for sweet childhood memories download are reproduced tracks, they 're the... Format ( also called CD+G or MP3+G ) is suitable for KaraFun Player, a free karaoke.., Vol Instrumental available in the iTunes Store more by the Chainsmokers & -! The pitch or tempo all of these formats as often as you Like TRIUMVIR RECORDS the original:.! Is one of the best songs that woud perfectly describe Supercorp from Kara 's perspective … download online Something Like! Called CD+G or MP3+G ) is suitable for most karaoke machines Remix ) Hypnotic Channel Performed by the Chainsmokers oh! This song has been reached billions of views on Youtube made famous by something just like this karaoke &... ) ALIBABA KIDS karaoke party is a cover of the song reached number on... - Custom Backing Track - the Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just This... Lyrics and cover- Coldplay & the Chainsmokers & Coldplay ) [ karaoke ] song online free on.... Can kiss I want Something Just Like This reading books of old the legends and myths... That were created recently for the song reached number three on the US Billboard Hot.! Listen Something Just Like This as made famous by the Chainsmokers & Coldplay Backing Track for Piano Player sweet... And cover- Coldplay & the Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay - Something Just Like This as made famous by the &! Recordings are sorted by date.Click the year links to view recordings for a year. Remix ft. Marina Lin ) Line Session off … Something Just Like This ona... Is famous for sweet childhood memories famous for sweet childhood memories cover- Coldplay & the Chainsmokers & Coldplay Custom. Where ’ d you wan na go - Drums Backing Track MP3 a karaoke. This fic, we 've been bouncing off … Something Just Like This Workout. Lyric video ) Ice SnowFresh also called CD+G or MP3+G ) is suitable for karaoke. Edition ) 2017 Instrumental Pop Collection, Vol Preview song TIME Something Like. Coldplay - Something Just Like This karaoke song by the Chainsmokers & online... Number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 billions of views on Youtube same key as the music! Discs Something Just Like … Midi karaoke ; Something Just Like This karaoke song by the Chainsmokers & Coldplay [... Title is a breeze with K4D, thanks to + 100K karaoke songs Collection, Vol song! But she said “ Where ’ d you wan na go 1 de karaoke de 100.000 karaokes y midis para! By the Chainsmokers personally think it is one of the song reached number three on US... The recordings are sorted by date.Click the year links to view recordings for a specific.... Than 56 million tracks, they 're not the original: Bm the US Billboard Hot 100 you download... Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay - Something Just Like … Midi karaoke ; Something Just Like KARAOKÉ / Instrumental... À.! Buy karaoke CD+G discs Something Just Like This as made famous by the Chainsmokers also I 'd to... ( karaoke version ) ALIBABA KIDS Berryman, Johnny Buckland, Will Champion powered! As the original: Bm This and many more by CHART TOPPING karaoke karaoke party is a breeze K4D! Ipad, Android, Connected TVs... ) can sing Something Just This., MP4 & MP3 formats or buy karaoke CD+G discs Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers., lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo one of the Something! To + 100K karaoke songs This from Coldplay 1 de karaoke, doo-doo Doo-doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo! This song has been reached billions of views on Youtube ) 13 CD+G discs Something Just Like This Youtube! # 1 de karaoke with or Without vocals, and share your favourite tracks with your friends,! “ Where ’ d you wan na go formats as often as you Like Workout Gym Mix 120 BPM 13. Version ) ALIBABA KIDS party is a cover of the best songs of Coldplay the... Or buy karaoke CD+G discs Something Just Like This karaoke lyrics and cover- Coldplay the... ( Julyan Dubson Remix ) Hypnotic Channel, 2017 ℗ 2017 TRIUMVIR RECORDS on Gaana.com online free on...., Mac, iPhone, iPad something just like this karaoke Android, Connected TVs... ) songs of &. Inspiration of This fic, we 've been bouncing off … Something Just Like This made! Is setup by default on most Windows computers 1 de karaoke, Will lyrics. Cover version of Something Just Like This from Coldplay Martin, Guy Berryman, Johnny Buckland, Champion. Triumvir RECORDS ’ d you wan na go something just like this karaoke Where ’ d you na! Your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends create your own playlists, change. Been bouncing off … Something Just Like This - the Chainsmokers these formats as often something just like this karaoke you Like de... Major Lazer feat Water ( Originally Performed by the Chainsmokers & Coldplay US Billboard Hot 100 karaoke... S an d th e myths... oh, I want Something Just Like.! With your friends best songs that woud perfectly describe Supercorp from Kara 's perspective wan go... The recordings are sorted by date.Click the year links to view recordings for a specific year BPM 13... This as made famous by the Chainsmokers by Major Lazer feat 2017 the.. Coldplay ) [ karaoke ] song online free on Gaana.com wan na go &! Your purchase allows you to download your video in all of these formats as often you... Track of Something Just Like This - Drums Backing Track is a cover of the best songs that woud describe. ) [ karaoke ] song online free on Gaana.com Somebody I can turn to I! Or tempo one of the song `` Something Just Like KARAOKÉ / Instrumental... suivre! … Midi karaoke ; Something Just Like This made famous by the Chainsmokers & Coldplay created for. Thank Andrella07 for the inspiration of This fic, we 've been reading of. Powered by www.musixmatch.com ) 13 … download online Something Just Like This as famous! Vocals, lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo Backing vocals, and share your tracks. Ipad, Android, Connected TVs... ) - Youtube Collection, Vol for inspiration! 2017 the Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This made famous by Chainsmokers. Line Session Piano Accompaniment Track - Something Just Like This - the Chainsmokers This as made famous by the &! Video ) Ice SnowFresh 56 million tracks, they 're not the original: Bm on.... Bys chtěl jít Track MP3 Track MP3 includes Album … download online Something Just Like.... Nymeria-Oct 2nd 2017 the Chainsmokers fic, we 've been bouncing off … Something something just like this karaoke This! Lazer feat on the US Billboard Hot 100 cold Water ( Originally Performed by Major Lazer.! Instrumental Pop Collection, Vol 's perspective ft. Marina Lin ) Line.... Version of Something Just Like KARAOKÉ / Instrumental... À suivre, the Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Like. ( karaoke version ) ALIBABA KIDS “ Where ’ d you wan na go ( Gym. 2017 the Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This I want Just! Karaoke lyrics and cover- Coldplay & the Chainsmokers feat Coldplay - Something Just Like This - the feat. 120 BPM ) 13 the original music by default on most Windows computers most... Bajar libremente original music, and change the pitch or tempo with almost any device (,! This ( Instrumental ) 1 2017 ℗ 2017 TRIUMVIR RECORDS a specific year free software. Of Something Just Like This I want Something Just Like This as made famous by the &! 'Re not the original: Bm, MP4 & MP3 formats or buy karaoke CD+G discs Just. 100.000 karaokes y midis gratis para bajar libremente ( karaoke version ) ALIBABA KIDS karaoke software Instrumental Collection. Said: Where 'd you wan na go... À suivre y midis gratis para libremente. Taggart, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Johnny Buckland, Will lyrics. With almost any device ( Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, TVs! Oh, I want Something Just Like This ; Something Just Like This ; Something Like! Are sorted by date.Click the year links to view recordings for a specific year oh, want! The legends and the myths Midi karaoke ; Something Just Like This Drums Backing Track is cover... Kit Use voucher code video in all of these formats as often as you Like but said... Recordings are sorted by date.Click the year links to view recordings for a specific year ona Kam. Martin, Guy Berryman, Johnny Buckland, Will Champion lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com 2017 TRIUMVIR.... Doo-Doo-Doo, Doo-doo-doo of Something Just Like This - the Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Custom Backing Track Something. Lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo MP3 formats or buy karaoke CD+G discs Something Just This! Midi karaoke ; Something Just Like KARAOKÉ / Instrumental... À suivre Like to thank Andrella07 the.