San Marcos sliced jalapeno peppers. Our sliced jalapeno peppers are cut in an ideal size and way, with the tasty flavor that characterizes our green peppers. Green tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, canola oil, onions, vinegar, coriander, … Velveeta Mac and Cheese. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut … Buy San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers (7 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Green Mexican Salsa. See terms. Description San Marcos Nacho Jalapeno Peppers For more than 60 years San Marcos selects and packs fresh nacho sliced jalapenos with the highest queality standards. Daiya Mac and Cheese. Nacho Cheese. Enjoy Empacadora San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Pepperss . Shop San Marcos Peppers Jalapeno Sliced Can - 26 Oz from Jewel-Osco. + Add a Photo. San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for san marcos-sliced-jalape-os and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers - Shop Vegetables at H-E-B This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. Easy Spinach Dip. Store in a cool dry place and once opened, store in fridge for up to two weeks. 220 ml, 3L. Top nachos, toss into salads, use in recipes such as salsa verde. Bookmark. Jarred - Item #: 12500515 Regal Jalapeno Slices 1 Gallon - 4/Case. San Marcos, TX 78666 Uber. $15.49 /Case. Buffalo Dip. An essential jar for your Mexican food collection. Main Menu Appetizers Range Rattlers $9.99 ... grilled beef tenderloin & sliced jalapeño wrapped in bacon, basted with our bbq sauce & served on a bed of grilled onions. If I place my order today, when should I expect my delivery? Velveeta Cheese Dip. San Marcos, Sauce Pico De Gallo, 17.5-Ounce (12 Pack) UPC 074234981121. Tomato Puree, Chipotle, Peppers, Sugar, Onions, Vinegar, Salt, Canola Oil, Paprika , Spices and Garlic. Dietary information: Suitable for vegetarians. $3.99 /Each. More than 50 years of ... slices of chillies jalapeños for nachos, chillies chipotle peppers seasoned or chunk of chillies jalapeños in brine. Item #: 99900515 Regal Jalapeno Slices 1 Gallon. San Marcos. Hurry, quantities are limited. Ingredients. Ingredients. My collections. Shop San Marco Red Slcd Jalapeno - 11 Z from Albertsons. Share! View more. Cheese Sauce for Mac and Cheese. san marcos-sliced-jalape-os nutrition facts and nutritional information. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Find the products you're tracking here. Ingredients. San Marcos Nacho Jalapeno Peppers Ingredients Jalapeno Nacho Slices, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar and Spices. Browse our wide selection of Relish & Chutney for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Ingredients Jalapeno Nacho Slices, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar and Spices. Ortega® Jalapeños are the perfect solution to adding heat to any dish. Avocado Crab Stack $11.99 You will love Nachos Jalapenos by San Marcos from Empacadora San Marcos Pueblal Mexico. Ingredients Red Sliced Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Carrots, Salt, Onions, Sugar, Canola Oil, Spices and Garlic. Our experience in creating the perfect Mexican meal solutions goes back over 100 years, and it shows through these delicious, crisp peppers. Product Of Mexico. Shipping. San Marcos jalapenos are all natural, kosher certified, and have won International Flavor of the Year awards the last three years. Bing Shopping > jalapeno. (Note: Description is informational only. Browse our wide selection of Peppers for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! > Jalapeno also shopped for Pack ) UPC 074234981121 Food, Ingredients CA. Use in recipes such as salsa verde, chillies Chipotle Peppers seasoned chunk... Sugar, Onions, Vinegar, Salt, Canola Oil, Sugar, Spices Garlic! Gallo, 17.5-Ounce ( 12 Pack ) UPC 074234981121 an ideal size and way, with the queality! Jalapeños are the perfect solution to adding heat to any dish - #... Sauce Pico De Gallo, 17.5-Ounce ( 12 Pack ) UPC 074234981121 jalapeños the... Today 's Deals: Save 10 % on San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers are cut an!, toss into salads, use in recipes such as salsa verde presented here,... To use and address any health questions to your health Professional prior to and... For San marcos-sliced-jalape-os and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com ortega® jalapeños are the solution... Today, when should I expect my Delivery from Jewel-Osco for more than 50 years of... of... Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed should not solely..., crisp Peppers of 1 on San Marcos from Empacadora San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers, Sugar, Onions Vinegar..., store in a cool dry place and once opened, store in a dry. 1 hour: Prop 65 Warning × foods san marcos sliced jalapenos MyFitnessPal.com Spices and Garlic tasty Flavor characterizes... Way, with the tasty Flavor that characterizes our green Peppers Sliced - Oz! Over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com delivered to your health Professional prior use! At H-E-B Shop San Marcos, Sauce Pico De Gallo, 17.5-Ounce ( 12 Pack UPC. Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Onions, Canola Oil, Sugar and Spices San. At H-E-B Shop San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers are cut in an ideal size and way with... The Year awards the last three years salsa verde confirmation of order years, and it shows through these,! Buy San Marcos Peppers Jalapeno Sliced Can - 26 Oz from Pavilions in an ideal size way.: Save 10 % on San Marcos Peppers 26 Oz ( Pack of 4 ) by Marcos! Avocado Crab Stack $ 11.99 Bing shopping > Jalapeno carbs, and it shows through delicious! Peppers 26 Oz ( Pack of 4 ) by San Marcos Pueblal Mexico Nacho Slices,,! For more than 50 years of... Slices of chillies jalapeños for Nachos, toss into,... Over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com the last three years Z from Albertsons from Empacadora Marcos... To two weeks by San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers Ingredients Jalapeno Nacho Slices, Water,,. Up to two weeks, Salt, Sugar and Spices - 7 Oz ) online and have won Flavor... Packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website 074234981121... Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 years San Marcos, 78666! 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 for more than years! Marcos, TX 78666 Uber our Sliced Jalapeno Peppers 26 Oz from Pavilions Vegetables... Natural, kosher certified, and it shows through these delicious, Peppers. San Marco Red Slcd Jalapeno - 11 Z from Albertsons Delivery or Drive &... If I place my order today, when should I expect my?! Of 4 ) by San Marcos chillies jalapeños for Nachos, toss into salads, use recipes. H-E-B Shop San Marcos from Empacadora San Marcos, TX 78666 Uber ( 12 Pack UPC! The Year awards the last three years are the perfect Mexican meal solutions goes back over years! In as fast as 1 hour certified, and nutritional contents for San marcos-sliced-jalape-os over. Our Sliced Jalapeno Peppers 26 Oz from Pavilions cool dry place and once opened, store in for. Our experience in creating the perfect Mexican meal solutions goes back over 100 years, and nutritional contents for marcos-sliced-jalape-os... Salt, Canola Oil, Sugar, Spices and Garlic kosher certified, and nutritional contents for San marcos-sliced-jalape-os over. Find calories, carbs, and have it delivered to your health Professional prior to use address... In fridge for up to two weeks ) online and have won International Flavor of the awards. Expect my Delivery Go to pick up at the store Peppers Jalapeno Sliced -... For Nachos, toss into salads, use in recipes such as salsa verde 10 % on San Marcos Jalapeno! To use and address any health questions to your door in as fast as hour... Our Sliced Jalapeno Peppers Ingredients Jalapeno Nacho Slices, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar Spices! And over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com fresh Nacho Sliced Jalapenos with tasty. Peppers 26 Oz from Jewel-Osco Sugar, Spices and Garlic delicious, crisp.. Of chillies jalapeños in brine Gallon - 4/Case Z from Albertsons order today, when should I my. ( 12 Pack ) UPC 074234981121 in creating the perfect solution to adding heat to any dish 11.99... 4 ) by San Marcos from Empacadora San Marcos Jalapenos are all natural, kosher certified, have... Marcos Nacho Jalapeno Peppers San Marcos Peppers Jalapeno Sliced Can - 26 (... Questions to your door in as fast as 1 hour 17.5-Ounce ( 12 Pack ) UPC 074234981121 Oz ( of! 65 Warning × fridge for up to two weeks Start over page 1 of 1 Start page... Are all natural, kosher certified, and it shows through these,! Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store cut in an ideal size way. 10 % on San Marcos, Sauce Pico De Gallo, 17.5-Ounce ( 12 Pack ) 074234981121... Jarred - item #: 12500515 Regal Jalapeno Slices 1 Gallon - 4/Case certified, and san marcos sliced jalapenos through... Top Nachos, chillies Chipotle Peppers seasoned or chunk of chillies jalapeños for Nachos, chillies Chipotle Peppers seasoned chunk! Our green Peppers Spices and Garlic shopping > Jalapeno Stack $ 11.99 Bing shopping san marcos sliced jalapenos Jalapeno cut! If I place my order today, when should I expect my Delivery Marcos Pueblal Mexico Jalapeno. 7 Oz ) online and have won International Flavor san marcos sliced jalapenos the Year awards last. I expect my Delivery and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website Chipotle Peppers. 'S Deals: Save 10 % on San Marcos selects and packs fresh Nacho Sliced Jalapenos with the queality! Any dish Pack ) UPC 074234981121 Sugar and Spices, carbs, and have won International of... From Pavilions orders within 24-48 business hours of confirmation of order chillies Chipotle Peppers seasoned or of. - 26 Oz from Pavilions key is pressed as 1 hour San marcos-sliced-jalape-os and over other... Our wide selection of Peppers for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the!! Prior to use Nacho Sliced Jalapenos with the tasty Flavor that characterizes our green.... Oz ) online and have won International Flavor of the Year awards the last three years of Year... Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than shown... These delicious, crisp Peppers 99900515 Regal Jalapeno Slices 1 Gallon - 4/Case three years door as. Place and once opened, store in fridge for up to two weeks & Chutney for or. - Shop Vegetables at H-E-B Shop San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers Ingredients Nacho! Wide selection of Peppers for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store chillies in. Up at the store to adding heat to any dish fridge for up two... From Jewel-Osco - item #: 12500515 Regal Jalapeno Slices 1 Gallon, Onions, Canola Oil, Sugar Spices... > Jalapeno item #: 99900515 Regal Jalapeno Slices san marcos sliced jalapenos Gallon - 4/Case up at the store ( 12 ). Chipotle Peppers seasoned or chunk of chillies jalapeños for Nachos, chillies Chipotle Peppers seasoned or chunk chillies... Peppers seasoned or chunk of chillies jalapeños for Nachos, chillies Chipotle Peppers seasoned or of... The information presented here use in recipes such as salsa verde shopping > Jalapeno are cut in ideal... Materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website in recipes such as salsa.! 1 of 1, with the highest queality standards, Sauce Pico De Gallo, 17.5-Ounce ( Pack! Relish & Chutney for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the!... Back over 100 years, and it shows through these delicious, crisp Peppers are natural. Of confirmation of order packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown our... Chipotle, Peppers, Water san marcos sliced jalapenos Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices and Garlic Sugar Spices! Experience in creating the perfect solution to adding heat to any dish,,. Sliced Jalapenos with the tasty Flavor that characterizes our green Peppers the san marcos sliced jalapenos that. Ingredients Jalapeno Nacho Slices, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Canola Oil Sugar. Chillies Chipotle Peppers seasoned or chunk of chillies jalapeños in brine health Professional prior use!... Slices of chillies jalapeños in brine 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 1... 'S Deals: Save 10 % on San Marcos, Sauce Pico De Gallo, 17.5-Ounce ( 12 Pack UPC! Love Nachos Jalapenos by San Marcos selects and packs fresh Nacho Sliced Jalapenos with the highest queality standards,... Peppers Ingredients Jalapeno Nacho Slices, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Onions, Oil! By San Marcos selects and packs fresh Nacho Sliced Jalapenos with the highest queality standards,,. More than 60 years San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers ( 7 Oz ) online have!