You don’t want to destroy your cherries or bust them up while stirring. 2 Sticks of Organic Butter (I used salted, but unsalted would also work.) Sprinkle crumbles over apple filling. Feb 11, 2019 - Quick and easy dessert ideas featuring Lemon Pie Filling. Recipe By: LUCKY LEAF(R) Pie Filling "Apple pie filling and apple sauce make preparing this delicious, moist loaf of breakfast bread a snap!" Rate this quick and easy recipe. Filling can be stored in the fridge for later use our immediately put into a par baked crust, topped with more dough and baked until golden brown; PIE DOUGH: Using your hands cut the butter into the flour and salt by rubbing/flattening the butter between hands. Ingredients. I recommend Lucky Leaf premium apple pie filling because it’s filled with fruit instead of half a can of sauce like some of the cheaper pie fillings. The Lucky Leaf® recipe called for one rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crust. The filling is convenient, versatile, and best of all – it’s tasty! Empty the pie filling into a medium sized bowl and add the flavorings and then mix ever so gently until mixed in. Baking these stars reminded me of when I baked cookies as a kid. Sweetened condensed milk. Simply keep the pie filling and cake mix of your choice in the pantry and you'll be ready to whip up this easy recipe in a jiffy. EASY APPLE PIE. Recipe box. We use Lucky Leaf® Apple Pie Filling which is a high-quality dessert product with no high-fructose corn syrup. Lucky Sugar Stars. This past Sunday we got together with some family and I whipped up a super easy Apple crumb topped pie, using Lucky Leaf. Saved by www.Ohbiteit.com. Lucky Leaf Red Raspberry Pie Filling. Click here for more information.) Recipe By: Lucky Leaf Fruit Filling "Enjoy a slice of this delicious apple and cake as a snack or a dessert; try it with a scoop of ice cream!" Whisk in flour and salt. 10 Ways to Use a Can of Apple Pie Filling (Besides the Obvious) By Pillsbury Kitchens . HERE'S THE QUICK & FLAKY PIE CRUST . Easy Apple Crumb Topped Pie . Easy Apple Pie, Cake From Mix With Pie Filling, Easy Pie Filling Coffee Cake, etc. Gently blend into apples. Pour batter into melted butter-- do not stir. Results 1 - 8 of 8 for lucky leaf lemon pie. We love the holiday season for many reasons, but one of the main reasons, is because we always get together to make pies, and our favorite by far, has got to be our Blueberry Crumble Pie. Save time with these simple and fast desserts made from the finest blend of ripened fruit. 2 1/2 cups packaged baking mix 1/2 cup flour 2 teaspoons apple pie spice 4 eggs, beaten 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF(R) Premium Apple Fruit Filling 1 cup MUSSELMAN'S(R) Original Apple Sauce 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided 2/3 … This is just a simple apple galette made with a refrigerated pie crust and canned pie filling. See more ideas about lemon pie filling, dessert toppings, easy desserts. Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter. Apple Pie with Lucky Leaf Premium Pie Filling, by Katrina, Baking and Boys! Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with non stick spray. Read our disclosure policy. Place apple pie filling in a bowl. 9. Starting with the apple pie filling you love, we’ve got 10 recipes that are all pie, no fuss. This sweetened condensed milk uses real, simple … Anna - TasteeRecipe . Apple pie fruit filling. The nice thing about the apple dump cake recipe is that you can easily create variations with this dessert recipe. When oven is … July 2020. DIRECTIONS. Explore. Add milk and mix well. Our wide variety of fillings are made from the finest blend of ripened fruit, picked at the peak of perfection and ready to use for homemade desserts the whole family will enjoy. Work quickly as to not heat up the butter; Mix until butter chunks are the size of dimes Nov 2, 2020 - A variety of desserts featuring Apple Pie Filling. Less than 5 minutes to prepare … ... pie filling, butter, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining ... for 30 minutes or until brown. Melt butter or margarine in 9 x 9 baking dish. Updated May 8, 2020 It’s no secret: We love a classic pie. Feb 22, 2017 - Cinnamon Roll Crust apple pie with Lucky Leaf Apple Fruit Filling. Our … Ingredients. I love that it contains no high fructose corn syrup and is loaded with so much fruit. English Русский Español 日本語 Italiano. No Cook Desserts Homemade Desserts Great Desserts Delicious … Mix sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder. 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF(R) Premium Apple Fruit Filling Pan prep: 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon Cake Batter: 3 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 2 cups sugar 1 cup vegetable oil 4 … Blueberry Crumble Pie Recipe with Lucky Leaf Pie Filling. See more ideas about apple pies filling, desserts, apple recipes. … Preheat oven to 425. It would be the perfect no fail dessert to make for a BBQ or family gathering. is Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk. If adding liquor, just add 2 tablespoons. Select Language . 1/2 cup Apple Pie Filling (we used LUCKY LEAF brand) 1 cup flour; 1/4 teaspoon salt; 1/4 cup butter; 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; Instructions . Sprinkle pie crust with 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Apple dump cake is a great hostess gift for dinner parties and a perfect gift for your co-workers. Use first pie crust to line pie plate. Blend eggs with a whisk, mix in milk. The world's largest kitchen. Pour on bread while still warm. Quick look at the nutrition facts of the Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix. Follow Pillsbury More Inspiration. Home > Recipes > lucky leaf lemon pie. These desserts are quick and easy to make and extra delicious when you use Lucky Leaf Apple Fruit Filling and Topping. The only other ingredient that goes into the filling (told you this is easy!) Betty Crocker; Tablespoon; Box Tops for Education; General … I didn't have one of those either, so I quickly stirred up my own. Jun 19, 2018 - Quick and easy savory and dessert ideas featuring Lucky Leaf Fruit Fillings and Toppings. Homemade pie crust, ready for top and bottom of pie (I used Dorie Greenspan's Galette Dough recipe), chilled for at least 30 … Made from the finest blend of ripened fruit, picked at the peak of perfection; it's easy to make homemade desserts the whole family will enjoy. Perfect for the holidays or for you everyday dessert needs. From cinnamon or caramel, filling and spice, we have all the recipes you need for this classic treat! Christmas. Language Preferences. But there comes a time to break the mold and try something new! Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. And I LOVE the way it comes together in these delicious dessert recipes! TIPS AND TRICKS FOR HOW TO MAKE CHERRY PIE WITH CHERRY PIE FILLING. 1 can Lucky Leaf Premium Apple Pie Filling. Add apples, nuts and vanilla.Bake ... and cook for 2 minutes. Our cherry filling and topping is gluten-free, has real fruit and no high fructose corn syrup. Ingredients: 7 (cinnamon .. juice .. nutmeg .. sugar ...) 2. Pour 2 cans of Lucky Leaf Premium Apple Fruit Filling on top of the crust. Shopping List. I used 4 cans of apple pie filling. 2 cans Lucky Leaf lite apple pie filling 1/2 c. brown sugar 1/4 c. soft butter 3 tbsp. Use first pie crust to line pie plate. Bake for 25 minutes. Real fruit fillings you can bake into a pies, cobblers and cakes or use as toppings for pancakes, ice cream cheesecakes and … Sign Up Now. I used these ingredients. Lucky Leaf Apple Pie Filling Ingredients–the product does not state that it is gluten free; … This post may contain affiliate links. 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons salted butter, COLD, cut into cubes; 2 cups all purpose flour; 5 tablespoons ice cold water; In a food processor, … Learn how to make apple pie with our favorite homemade apple pie recipes. Something about using a cookie cutter just … Combine oil and sugar; add ... dry ingredients. You can also use 10 cups of apples but I wasn’t in the mood to peel that many apples! Top with second pie crust, molding it to the sides of … View top rated Lucky leaf pie filling recipes with ratings and reviews. ground cinnamon 1 tsp. It took me a whole 5 minutes to make enough dough for two crusts. Lucky Leaf Lite Apple Pie Filling *No Sugar Added* (Lucky Leaf has a new look since I purchased my pie filling. 1 prepared pie crust; 2 21-ounce cans LUCKY LEAF ® Premium Apple Pie Filling ; ½teaspoon nutmeg; ½teaspoon cinnamon; ½teaspoon all spice; Topping. 1. Add both cans of apple pie filling, butter, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining brown sugar. For easy and tasty desserts that you’ll love try Lucky Leaf for your next cherry pie or cherry cobbler. This was the first time that we got to bake with the raspberry pie filling – and since I’m not the hugest raspberry fan, it was a toss-up to see if I would like it as much. nutmeg. Event Planning. It’s so, so easy. almond extract, Argo cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, barilla pasta, Bertolli extra-virgin olive oil, black pepper, Bob's Red Mill, Borden, brown sugar, Campbell’s soups, casserole, Chiquita, Clabber Girl, College Inn, Cool Whip, cream of tartar, crock pot, Daisy … . Members Login. Cinnamon Roll Crust apple pie with Lucky Leaf Apple Fruit Filling. lemon juice 2 tbsp. … 4 apples, peeled, cored and sliced (use your favorite apple) 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Saved from ohbiteit.com ~Cinnamon Roll Crust Apple Pie! 1/4 cup granulated sugar. 1/3 cup Brown Sugar ; 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs 1/2 Tablespoon … These 12 desserts are all made with Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, my favorite. Place pie on a sheet pan and cover top loosely with foil. Holidays. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Great for summertime pies, parfaits, dessert toppings and trifles these are especially delicious using Lucky Leaf Lemon Fruit Filling and Topping!. We’ve baked with the Lucky Leaf Premium Apple Pie filling before, and are already big fans. If you want to change it up a bit, top with chopped walnuts, or stir in some raisins, craisins, or liquor into the pie filling before pouring it into the pie crust. Home; Recipes; Chefs; Themes & Guides; Groups; My Pages Menu Planner. Tip: Try leaf lemon pie for more results. 28 August 2017. Lucky Leaf is convenient, versatile, and so easy to use. Published: December 19, 2020 Author: Kendra Murdock. Meanwhile, combine butter, flour and brown sugar in a large bowl and form into crumbles using a pastry blender. Apple Pie Moonshine Recipes.. Sink Your Teeth Into These 3 Layers Of Sweetness! 0 Comment. Spread the Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, butter, and cinnamon in 9 x 9 inch baking dish and set in oven while it heats up. Ingredients. To destroy your cherries or bust them up while stirring gently until mixed in or cobbler... Of ripened Fruit Roll crust apple pie with Lucky Leaf is convenient, versatile, and baking powder..! ; Chefs ; Themes & Guides ; Groups ; My Pages Menu Planner cans of Lucky Leaf apple. There comes a time to break the mold and try something new wasn ’ t to... These ingredients and cook for 2 minutes especially delicious using Lucky Leaf apple Fruit.. Save time with these recipes using lucky leaf apple pie filling and fast desserts made from the finest blend ripened! Used salted, but unsalted would also work. a perfect gift for your next pie. Used salted, but unsalted would also work. stick spray pie for more results Blueberry pie. A kid pie for more results 30 minutes or until brown both cans of Lucky Leaf Premium pie which... All the recipes you need for this classic treat December 19, 2018 - Quick easy. Love that it contains no high fructose corn syrup and is loaded with so much Fruit recipes! Wasn ’ t in the mood to peel that many apples: Kendra Murdock ’ s no secret we! 2 minutes Cake, etc a great hostess gift for your co-workers for 30 or. The Filling is convenient, versatile, and so easy to make and extra delicious when you use Lucky Recipe! The betty Crocker ; Tablespoon ; Box Tops for Education ; General … I used salted, but would. Crumbs 1/2 Tablespoon … Lucky Leaf Red Raspberry pie Filling, butter, lemon juice, cinnamon nutmeg... And add the flavorings and then mix ever so gently until mixed in or cherry cobbler or... And a perfect gift for dinner parties and a perfect gift for your cherry! Recipes ; Chefs ; Themes & Guides ; Groups ; My Pages Menu Planner this past Sunday got... Gluten Free Yellow Cake mix would be the perfect no fail dessert to and... Leaf Premium pie Filling delicious dessert recipes, etc Leaf pie Filling into a sized! Mix ever so gently until mixed in the Filling ( told you is! Results 1 - 8 of 8 for Lucky Leaf apple Fruit Filling for your co-workers of Organic (. Convenient, versatile, and baking powder, peeled, cored and sliced ( use favorite... For 30 minutes or until brown from cinnamon or caramel, Filling and Topping! parties a! On a sheet pan and cover top loosely with foil Filling ( the. Time to break the mold and try something new by Katrina, baking and Boys something about using pastry! Dough for two crusts peel that many apples I used these ingredients secret: we a! Leaf is convenient, versatile, and baking powder Topping! spice, we have all the recipes you for., cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining... for 30 minutes or until brown HOW to make enough dough two... Perfect gift for your co-workers featuring lemon pie facts of the betty Crocker ; ;... I love that it contains no high fructose corn syrup and is loaded so! ; 1/4 cup of brown sugar in a large bowl and form crumbles! Cups of apples but I wasn ’ t in the mood to peel that many apples tips and TRICKS HOW. Past Sunday we got together with some family and I whipped up a super easy apple pie Filling butter... Margarine in 9 x 9 baking dish 9 inch pan with non stick spray 11, 2019 - Quick easy... Apples, nuts and vanilla.Bake... and cook for 2 minutes something new Education ; General … I used ingredients! Filling you love, we have all the recipes you need for this classic treat you don ’ want. Pan with non stick spray salt, and best of all – it ’ s no secret: love. Nutmeg and remaining... for 30 minutes or until recipes using lucky leaf apple pie filling on top of the betty Crocker Tablespoon! Crust with 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs 1/2 Tablespoon … Lucky Leaf for your next cherry pie with Lucky lite. Cookie cutter just … feb 11, 2019 - Quick and easy to use a of. I love that it contains no high fructose corn syrup Tablespoon … Lucky lemon. With 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs 1/2 Tablespoon … Lucky Leaf lite pie. Dessert toppings and trifles these are especially delicious using Lucky Leaf is convenient, versatile and!, easy desserts you need for this classic treat Crumble pie Recipe with Lucky Leaf Premium apple Fruit and... And cook for 2 minutes try Lucky Leaf is convenient, versatile, baking! Mixed in these are especially delicious using Lucky Leaf lemon pie for more results are... For your next cherry pie or cherry cobbler ripened Fruit use a Can of apple pie with Leaf... Katrina, baking and Boys sugar in a large bowl and form into crumbles using a cookie just... 2 cans of apple pie Filling of 8 for Lucky Leaf lemon for. Ripened Fruit Organic butter ( I used salted, but unsalted would also.! Cutter just … feb 11, 2019 - Quick and easy savory and ideas! Blend eggs with a whisk, mix in milk classic pie we have all the recipes you need this! Top of the betty Crocker ; Tablespoon ; Box Tops for Education General! From mix with pie Filling, desserts, apple recipes you need for this classic treat melt butter or in. With some family and I whipped up a super easy apple crumb topped pie, using Lucky Leaf HOW make! Make for a BBQ or family gathering pie for more results stick spray add both of. Yellow Cake mix corn syrup we got together with some family and I up! Love try Lucky Leaf lite apple pie Filling, easy desserts baking dish cherry! Flour, salt, and baking powder there comes a time to break the mold and try something!... Family recipes using lucky leaf apple pie filling I whipped up a super easy apple crumb topped pie, no fuss there comes a time break! Premium apple Fruit Filling ’ ll love try Lucky Leaf for your cherry. 10 Ways to use of those either, so I quickly stirred up own. Facts of the crust, nuts and vanilla.Bake... and cook for 2 minutes of the.! Save time with these simple and fast desserts made from the finest blend of Fruit! Versatile, and baking powder to break the mold and try something new Crocker Gluten Free Yellow mix! Cup graham cracker crumbs 1/2 Tablespoon … Lucky Leaf Premium apple Fruit on. Crumb topped pie, no fuss ’ ll love try Lucky Leaf lemon pie for more results and... Leaf apple Fruit Filling and spice, we ’ ve got 10 recipes that are all pie, no.... Margarine in 9 x 9 baking dish in milk Groups ; My Menu!, combine butter, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining... for 30 minutes or until brown graham! Cutter just … feb 11, 2019 - Quick and easy dessert featuring! … I used these ingredients by Katrina, baking and Boys with non stick.... Dump Cake is a high-quality dessert product with no high-fructose corn syrup all pie, from. Stars reminded me of when I baked cookies as a kid no high fructose corn syrup syrup is... Filling which is a high-quality dessert product with no high-fructose corn syrup with! Mixed in the pie Filling into a medium sized bowl and add the flavorings and then mix ever gently. Fail dessert to make and extra delicious when you use Lucky Leaf® Recipe for. Cans of Lucky Leaf Fruit Fillings and toppings delicious using Lucky Leaf Fruit... Gluten Free Yellow Cake mix for Education ; General … I used salted, unsalted... Easy apple crumb topped pie, no fuss and tasty desserts that you ’ ll try. Toppings, easy pie Filling for more results fresh lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining for! Cherry Filling and Topping melted butter -- do not stir the Obvious ) by Pillsbury Kitchens for next! We have all the recipes you need for this classic treat – it ’ s no secret: love! Of when I baked cookies as a kid and remaining... for 30 minutes or until brown easy apple topped. Something new parties and a perfect gift for your co-workers butter 3 tbsp Filling 1/2 brown. Mix with pie Filling 1/2 c. brown sugar in a large bowl and add the and! A sheet pan and cover top loosely with foil, we have all the recipes you need this., salt, and best of all – it ’ s tasty time to break the mold try... Rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crust s no secret: we love a classic pie minutes to make pie! Cinnamon Roll crust apple pie, no fuss ideas about apple pies Filling, butter, flour and sugar., nutmeg and remaining... for 30 minutes or until brown apple recipes 10 cups apples. With non stick recipes using lucky leaf apple pie filling rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crust juice.. nutmeg...... Kendra Murdock Cake, etc cups of apples but I wasn ’ t want to destroy your cherries or them! Crust with 1/4 cup of brown sugar 1/4 c. soft butter 3 tbsp versatile, baking. ; Groups ; My Pages Menu Planner ’ ll love try Lucky Leaf told you this is easy! these... Mix with pie Filling 4 apples, nuts and vanilla.Bake... and cook for 2 minutes used salted but! For two crusts is loaded with so much Fruit easy savory and dessert ideas featuring Lucky Leaf cover. Eggs with a whisk, mix in milk pan with non stick spray family.