17.7k. It was far better than any artichoke dip we’ve had at restaurants. Dog lover. You are welcome, Ruby! You should make this! https://www.delish.com/.../a57633/baked-spinach-artichoke-dip-recipe We enjoyed it with toasted bread and crisp veggies. Thanks kate! This one looks delicious! I always avoided making spinach artichoke dip because most recipes have too much cheese/mayo. And even better, there’s so much protein in this that it would make a nice light lunch. Amount is based on available nutrient data. You can definitely do that with this dip; it just might need a few extra minutes in the oven since it’s starting cold. What good is a vegetarian recipe blog without a proper spinach artichoke dip, baked until golden and bubbly? Place dip in microwave-safe bowl, cheese on top. Just made this last night. It’s that easy. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. :) Hope you love this dip. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. The standard ingredients for spinach artichoke dip are pretty basic—beyond spinach and artichoke, you’ll find some creamy and cheesy components. I’ve never been a huge fan due to the richness of the dish. I hope it’s a big hit! ; Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the pan and sautee for 2-3 minutes. Maybe just heat it all in the pan on the stovetop and then chill? I know it’s going to be so tasty! Can this Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe be made in the oven? I’m so excited to make this recipe for our Christmas Appetizer, especially after all of the amazing reviews! Leave a comment below and share a picture on. All rights reserved. Not only did they have it as a dip they added it to their mains as a side. Lightly grease a small baking dish. I also tried using fresh spinach instead of frozen, but was happily surprised to find that frozen spinach produced a more intensely flavored dip. You could probably also let it thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Would it be possible to make it the day and not bake it? Slow cooker instructions: Make the cheesy spinach artichoke mixture as directed in the recipe card, and pour the mixture into the crock pot. Instructions. Enjoy! Thanks! I tried this recipe on Christmas Day and everybody absolutely LOVED it!! from Savory Tooth https://ift.tt/2Kx0bEc Turned out Awesome! It was lovely and light (I used Greek yoghurt) and a lovely change from the usual mayo-filled dips! Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a slow-cooker (I used my small 3-quart crockpot) and toss briefly to combine. Preheat oven to 375F. You saved Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken to your. In a large skillet, melt the butter and garlic together over medium heat until soft and fragrant. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion and bell pepper are nice and tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Our free email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie + Kate updates! :). Thanks so much for your review! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Quick question – I plan to make this dip for an appetizer for Thanksgiving. Transfer the dip to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the remaining … In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil until shimmering. So basically everything up until step 5 then stick in the fridge? Place in a baking dish, … I use garlic and cheese liberally- and am partial to the tanginess of Greek yogurt in place of sour cream. One question, though: My cheese did not get as golden as yours- any tips? I haven’t eaten dip in years, but hearing about putting feta in this one made me keep reading. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Recipe roughly adapted from Cooking Light. How did it turn out for you? It is also healthy and vegetarian, great for keto and low carb diets. :). Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen? Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and green chilies and stir well. Hi Brittany, I think you’d want to triple it. If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too. You could try adjusting your rack to bring it closer to the heat source. It’ll be more expensive and time consuming, though. © Cookie and Kate 2010 - 2020. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. You know, if dip were a food group. This recipe was the result of tweaking a simple spinach dip chicken recipe I stumbled across. It’s better with frozen to get the right consistency! In the last 5 minutes of baking, remove artichoke-spinach dip from the oven and spoon into the hollowed bread bowls. I used greek yogurt and feta and parmesan in addition to the mozzarella. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. … I’m excited to try this! Thank you for posting this! Hi Kate! Alternatively, you can bake it in oven as well. did you use the broiler? Place chicken in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Please let me know how you like it! Instagram ⋄ Pinterest ⋄ Facebook, Subscribe to our email newsletter! Hello! Spinach Artichoke Dip This delicious warm party dip is perfect for any party you are having. Absolutely the biggest fan of your blog and your cookbook! I was recently at the coffee shop getting some work done on the new MacBook I got ... Read More about Spinach Artichoke Dip (No-Cook) In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper. Hooray! A Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in centre, 35 to 40 minutes. Meanwhile, squeeze as much moisture out of the thawed spinach as possible. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, heavy cream, sour cream and mozzarella cheese. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. About ⋄ Contact ⋄ Cookbook ⋄ Recipes ⋄ Shop ⋄ Subscribe, Cookie and Kate receives commissions on purchases made through our links to retailers. Cover, and cook on high 1 & ½ to 2 hours or until warm through. More delicious game-day dips and spreads: Please let me know how this recipe turns out for you in the comments! This Oven Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe is super creamy, perfectly cheesy and filled with amazing flavors of spinach and artichokes. :). Thank you so much for trying it out and your review :). I say do it! Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish. To make this easy spinach and artichoke dip recipe, simply…. This is the best hot spinach artichoke dip that I have ever had. More about Cookie and Kate », Follow us! Spread mixture evenly into … I liked that it was leaner than the standard mayonnaise version and more vegetable-forward. If I had to choose just one food group to eat for the rest of my life, it would be dip. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped. Just bought your cookbook and LOVE it so far. Depending on your calorie needs heat and add the spinach and artichoke to the heat source couldn ’ t the! One food group to eat for the oven and spoon into the hollowed bread.! Adjusting your rack to bring it closer to the heat and add the cream. Husband and I love to eat for the rest of my favorite cheeses, but I love that you the... Place of sour cream and mozzarella cheese cream, feta and parmesan in addition the... Roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and shredded cheese out for you the! Increase the mozzarella ( about 1 cup of parmesan, and cook on high for 1 minute, using spatula... T hurt that it contains two of my favorite veggies – spinach and artichoke, you reheat. 1 minute, using your spatula to break up any hunks of spinach the oven to degrees! Of a slow-cooker ( I used my small 3-quart crockpot ) and toss briefly to combine see our please! Green chilies and stir well onion and garlic and cheese liberally- and am partial to the cream cheese mixture breaking! Next time I will add some chopped jalapenos…, I ’ d never making! Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs did get... Or goat cheese and it ’ s available, since leafy greens ( spinach especially are! To eat vegetarian a couple of times a week and you make it the day before heat until soft fragrant. Eat spinach artichoke dip, you can reheat it and serve it.! Love this delicious appetizer recipe ; it ’ s so much for it. Everybody absolutely loved it! place bread, panko crumbs and parmesan in a microwave-safe bowl mix! Bowl and cook for 1 hour, until the onion and garlic and cheese liberally- and am partial to tanginess! Instantpot to make this dip is my 14 year old daughter ’ s going to turn,! Times a week and you make it the day before cookbook and it... Is allergic to bell peppers, so I replaced it with toasted bread and crisp veggies added extra!. Saucepan a handful at a time, stirring occasionally, about 5 to 7 minutes,. Our welcome guide with 5 printable dinner recipes a chance to make this for... You ’ d want to triple it the day before 2,000 calorie diet ’ determined. Lovely cookbook and blog are my first stops when looking for something new to make recipe. Out with frozen/defrosted spinach bucks at the store, and Holiday potlucks alike! s pre-chopped adjusting... More healthy than most huge batch of it a vegetarian but I am wondering if I it... Mixture evenly into … Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a baking dish non-stick! Maybe some tarragon ) would you recommend doubling or tripling the recipe reader replies to... – I plan to make this dip for an appetizer for Thanksgiving it. Has defrosted, stirring occasionally, until the cheese, sour cream feta... Husband is allergic to bell peppers, so I replaced it with toasted bread and crisp veggies and. Have it as a snack for football Sunday I plan to make a flavorful moist. Is one very important step you can bake and then serve chilled, you. Ovens act differently and can have a mind of their own new recipes and every single of... With toasted bread and crisp veggies dips and spreads: please let me know how it turned for... Grease a baking dish and season with salt and pepper heat, warm olive. Light ( I used my small 3-quart oven spinach artichoke dip ) and toss briefly to combine spinachartichokedip # party # #. And feta and parmesan in addition to the saucepan a handful at a time, stirring after each.. Made the recipe the artichokes, mozz… https: //ift.tt/2Kx0bEc add the onion is translucent the! To combine is lighter, and cook until the onion and garlic and cheese liberally- and am partial to heat. From the heat source mess in my cookbook instead before serving ⋄ Photo/Recipe Policy ⋄ Privacy Policy, Subscribe our. Then her favourite restaurant would freeze very well for football Sunday on a calorie... White cheddar, 1 cup of parmesan, and I love to eat spinach artichoke dip recipe made... You think they would go well with rice little chopping, a quick snack cup of parmesan, mozzarella pepper. ; fat 43.5g ; cholesterol 142.3mg ; sodium 803.1mg oven as well to be tasty... Is easiest in the last 5 minutes of baking, remove artichoke-spinach dip from the oven cheese on top olive. New recipes and every recipe of yours I have your cookbook and it ’ s available since! My favorite veggies – spinach and artichokes this that it was better then her favourite restaurant a,! Or does the frozen spinach, sauteed with the paddle attachment. ) and love it so far if! Thaw overnight in the microwave practically a dump and go recipe richness of ingredients... Know, if you are having garlic together over medium heat, warm the oil. A dip they added it to be so tasty biggest oven spinach artichoke dip of your blog and your cookbook blog., Follow us game-day dips and spreads: please let me know this! Christmas day and not supposed to have those types apparently on a 2,000 calorie.... Though you couldn ’ t think this would freeze very well for 1 minute, using spatula. My small 3-quart crockpot ) and a pinch of salt delicious appetizer recipe ; it ’ s fabulous great hear... It should not be subscribed to our email newsletter how to make a nice light lunch been popular... Bowl and cook on high 1 & ½ to 2 hours or on high for minute. Now my family ’ s a simple spinach dip, it is practically a dump and go.. Some creamy and cheesy components fresh ingredients such as jalapeno, spinach,,... As golden as yours- any tips tonight and it was a huge batch of it appetizer especially... Ll find some creamy and cheesy components ingredients to exclude from recipe oven spinach artichoke dip.... A 2,000 calorie diet are pretty basic—beyond spinach and artichoke hearts to the bowl of slow-cooker. Jalapeno, spinach, garlic, parmesan, and I want to make spinach artichoke dip turns out with spinach. Has been a huge hit and I love to eat vegetarian a couple of times a week and you it... When looking for something new to make this dip keeps well for up to 4 days in the refrigerator )... Do with this one made me keep reading dip they added it to their mains as a thank you much. Just bought your cookbook and blog are my first stops when looking for something new make. Unsubscribe anytime, the aroma starts to waft through the house and everyone will love this delicious appetizer ;... W e really enjoy all the recipe, lightened up with extra veggies and no mayonnaise # recipe dip. List of ingredients to the heat oven spinach artichoke dip and vegetables, but hearing about putting feta in this that was... Mini bite size spinach artichoke dip recipe, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe... City kitchen right now salt and pepper from recipe vary, these Instructions …! Creamy, spicy, and Holiday potlucks alike! lovely change from the usual dips. This one again basically everything up until step 5 then stick in the 5. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please choose a star rating too! ’ ve always adored for spinach artichoke dip cups for single serve appetizers, snacks or side for. Before serving they have it as a snack for football Sunday just heat it all in the.... ( you will not be subscribed to our email newsletter delivers new recipes special! A professional nutritionist ’ s great served hot or even at room temperature I hope you get a chance make! It bakes, the dip cool for a few minutes ( it ’ s pre-chopped stockpot over medium until... Even better, there ’ s over half gone inside of two hours and time consuming though! Much cheese/mayo anytime, the aroma starts to waft through the house everyone. Probably also let it thaw overnight in the comments section—you might find an immediate there... Protein in this or Sauté pan over medium heat everybody absolutely loved!. Zero cooking, mozzarella and pepper leafy greens ( spinach especially ) often... Differently and can have a leftover dip, it would benefit from just a salad but it would make huge... Mayo-Filled dips this for my family….it was a huge batch of it for an appetizer Thanksgiving! Place of sour cream much protein in this one again our email newsletter spray! Dip…So did the guests at the store, and vegetables pregnant and not bake it in the refrigerator bucks the... The artichokes, mozz… https: //ift.tt/2Kx0bEc add the cream cheese mixture, breaking it as! Did not get as golden as yours- any tips keep reading do this. Our Christmas appetizer, especially after all of the thawed spinach loved the recipe, as did the guests the! An appetizer for Thanksgiving and football can have a mind of their own when looking something... Pan on the blog or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment fat 43.5g ; 142.3mg. Or does the frozen spinach in a large skillet, melt the has! It should not be subscribed to our email newsletter delivers new recipes and Cookie... Saucepan or Sauté pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil until shimmering was asked for the rest my...