Search by Address City Search Price From Search Price To Bedrooms Min ... $1,150/Month $700 Deposit. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Springfield rental. For more information contact us! A short-term lease apartment is perfect if you have just moved, have been displaced by a fire or other disaster, are relocating, or are just taking a long vacation and need a fully furnished apartment for an extended stay. Rent from people in Springfield, MO from $20/night. starting on my 19 year. Find apartments for rent under $500 in Springfield, ... Springfield, MO 65806. And our easy to use search can help you find somewhere with just the right amenities, whether you want a house with a washer and dryer, or an apartment with a pool. 2.5. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks in Springfield, MO. 3D Tours . Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Well kept property. Entertainment Options. View short-term rentals and temporary housing for Springfield, MO – 9 in the city and 3 in the Southwest Missouri metro area. Rentler makes it easy to find houses or apartments for rent in Springfield, MO. View Me. The community is clean, quiet and great management. Short Term Lease Apartments in Springfield, MO from $400 (11 Rentals) Sort by: close. Grades 9-12, 1,391 Students 1 to 2 bedrooms $501 to $905. You can swing by Downtown Springfield to see a performance at the Gillioz Theatre, check out the latest interactive exhibit at the Discovery Center of Springfield, and grab a unique treat at Hurts Donut Company. You searched for apartments in Springfield, MO. Not a lot of parking. Post a FREE Rental Listing and start advertising your Springfield house, condo, townhouse, loft, patio home, duplex, mobile home, cabin or cottage - today! Old Monterey Apartments . Renting a cabin in Springfield is a terrific way to experience all the fun of the outdoors, without any of the hassle of camping. A corporate apartment is a great fit for a business traveler on a trip, relocating or looking for a furnished apartment for an extended stay. Ill definitely be renewing my lease. Any time I have had a problem, they have been…, I've lived at Catalpa for 8 years now. Well maintained, any maintenance issues that have arose have been taken care of in a reasonable amount of…. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Grades 9-12, 1,807 Students If so, you've definitely come to the right place. (417) 523-4000, Walt Disney Elementary School Email me listings and apartment related info. (417) 523-6800, Reed Middle School I love living here this is my 2nd time to lease apartment from them it is very nice and peaceful and relaxing!! I have lived at Briarwood Village for almost 4 years now. Springfield Missouri Residential Rent and Rental Statistics. (417) 523-3600, Sequiota Elementary School 1 Average gross rent in Springfield was $735 in 2019.The median rent more accurately depicts rental rates in the middle of the distribution of rents and is thus preferred in the analysis below. The property is well kept and my neighbors a great! Grades 6-8, 767 Students Are you on a time crunch to find a new apartment? These are great apartments in a great area. I would definitely recommend! You must save a search in order to receive alerts. I have had a great experience here. Old Monterey Apartments 3108 S Jefferson Ave, Springfield, MO 65807 $510 - $907 | 1 - 2 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (417) 351-2139. (417) 523-9600, Carver Middle School Search 37 Single Family Homes For Rent in Springfield, Missouri. Oakwood Townhomes is a great place to live. (417) 523-5800, Gray Elementary School (417) 523-8500, Glendale High School YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Start your FREE search for Furnished Apartments today. Has new plumbing and electrical. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. Convenient to MSU, including shuttle service to Bearpark North. ... in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. (417) 523-8000. Are you searching for apartments, vacation rentals or houses for rent in springfield? 1 - 2 Beds $500 - $905 . 2 Beds 1 Bath. You’ll never run out of things to do near your Springfield apartment. Updated Today. Affordable prices, safe neighborhood, overall great complex. Available now. We have 64 properties for rent listed as springfield mo apartment furnished, from just $485. Please try again later. David Harrison Elementary School My husband & I have lived at Harvard Apartments for over 4 years. Commuting and traveling from Springfield is a breeze with convenience to Interstate 44 and U.S. Route 65 as well as Springfield-Branson National Airport. Or sign in if you already have an account, 1040 S Clifton Ave, Springfield, MO 65802, 3108 S Jefferson Ave, Springfield, MO 65807, 318 Park Central E, Springfield, MO 65806, 634 E Walnut Lawn St, Springfield, MO 65807, 3126A E Valley Water Mill Rd, Springfield, MO 65803, 820 E Montclair St, Springfield, MO 65807, 1333 E Kingsley St, Springfield, MO 65804, 1028 E Saint Louis St, Springfield, MO 65806, 634 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65804, *Please enter your address or point of interest. I haven’t had any issues with the staff. I have live at Rosewood Village Apt. (417) 523-7200, Pershing Middle School i used to work at essex and would recommend it to anyone clean,affordable and with caring staff you cant go wrong i give it ten stars. Grades 9-12, 1,375 Students The staff members are friendly. It is very close to the Wal-Mart…, I’ve been with them a few years now. We have lived here for four years and have really enjoyed it! See all 11 corporate housing rentals in the Springfield, MO area. View Me. The people are amazing around you, management is above and beyond when you need to…. It is great! You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $500, under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500 🏠This is my first year here moved up here from kc love it close to campus.city bus across the street.on site laundry.very well up keep management is…. Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Rent.com® offers 32 Furnished Apartments for rent in Springfield, MO neighborhoods. Good News! You can check out Springfield rent prices, rent tips, neighborhood information, and demographics. Apartment rent in Springfield has decreased by -9.1% in the past year. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Please try again later. This apartment community was built in 1978 and has 3 … Old Monterey Apartments. The kitchen and bathroom are small in the 1 bedroom apartments, but it still makes for a…. I like it here at Pebblecreek. Your location was not found. 203 house rental listings are currently available. Grades K-5, 377 Students “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. view details Call Now (866) 883-2418 check availability. Search short term and month to month lease apartments, houses and rooms in Missouri 1 / 53. Springfield Utilities-Included Apartments, Springfield Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. 1/53 . All Rentals Homes Apartments Condos Rent To Own Vacation Rentals Rooms For Rent Section 8 Email Property (844) 285-0828. Property maintenance is super. Great prices, area and staff. Executive Rental month to month $1,400 2br - 1000ft 2 - (cou > Columbia) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $1,250 I have lived in my unit for almost a year now, and have loved everything that's included in the cost of my rent! The customer service is friendly and helpful. New! Old Monterey Apartments is located in Springfield, Missouri in the 65807 zip code. We have the largest database for finding Duplex homes for rent in Springfield Missouri. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Updated Today. 2 to 4 bedrooms $539 to $649. My name is nathaniel b and honestly i cant ask for much better of a place to live. I love the fast free internet. After you have picked your favorite, you can contact the property to check availability. Solid place to live. Please help others by helping us do better. Manager provides outstanding personal…, For being a first time apartment renter, it is a great place. Boomer Town Studios . Affordability. (417) 523-6300, Kickapoo High School Monthly rentals in Springfield Usa , extended stays, sublets, winter lets and long term furnished rentals Sign In (Manage Property) List Property (FREE) Real Estate (423,367) Holiday Rentals (211,025) Monthly Rentals (136,577 ... Cities/Towns in Missouri - Selected: Springfield. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Springfield, MO is $518 for a studio, $525 for one bedroom, $685 for two bedrooms, and $781 for three bedrooms. Find out how. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Rent trend data in Springfield, Missouri Springfield Average Rent. *The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always…, The apartments are clean and have spacious living rooms. 2 Floor Plans (417) 986-0021. Find springfield properties for rent at the best price Good location with lots of amenities. Grades 9-12, 1,083 Students $340. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone getting their first apartment. If there a…. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. In Springfield, MO, where the average rent is $476 per month, there are 9 units available for less than $500. (417) 523-9200, Hillcrest High School It's a very nice…, Nice quite place to live. The place is well maintained and if something needed fixed they…, I've lived for a year now, and just signed on for another year. Click on any of these units to see pictures, floor plans, amenities and more. (417) 523-8900, Parkview High School This home is located at 3938 South Lone Pine Avenue Springfield, MO 65804 US and has been listed on Homes.com since 9 November 2020 and is currently priced at $649, approximately $1 per square foot. 93 Short Term Rentals Springfield, MO. I feel safe here, I can walk my dogs in the all around and feel safe. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite houses. Month To Month Apartment Rentals in Springfield on YP.com. For anyone going to school at Missouri State University, This is a great low-cost place to stay while attending school to keep cost down. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Just renewed my lease for another year. close. CorporateHousing.com is your source for corporate lodging and furnished apartments in Missouri. I love it here it feels like a home and the staff helps in any way they can with any issues. This unit is located at 311 S. Hampton, Springfield, 65806, MO Monthly rental rates range from $950 We have 2 bedroom units available for rent 2. From November to December, the city experienced a 1.16% increase for the price of a one-bedroom apartment. Easy access to everything. Apartment rent in Springfield has decreased by -9.1% in the past year.