Serve warm. Friday's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip… Not to mention all of the fat and cholesterol. BEST: Vegetable Kebabs. Thaw spinach (in the microwave for 30 seconds), then press out as much moisture as possible. In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cheese. In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together 8oz cream cheese, 16 oz Greek Yogurt, 2 Tbsp butter and 1.5 cups parmesan cheese, … However much you make, it will satisfy your craving for warm and savory spinach artichoke dip with a lot less fat than most recipes. Easy and quick, this oven baked appetizer is cheesy, creamy, spicy, and so simple to make. 1 clove garlic, minced. Perfect for parties or gatherings, you can double or triple the recipe as needed. Add peas and cook for 3 minutes or until tender; drain and put in a bowl. This warm artichoke and spinach dip is excellent served with vegetables and crackers — or as a topping for baked potatoes or roasted chicken. Low-Fat Spinach Dip Directions: Boil a pot of water. Your guests are going to love this Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip! Heat over … Hot and cheesy spinach dip, grab some chips, toasts or crudites and dig in! Here's what you need: reduced fat cream cheese, nonfat greek yogurt, canned artichoke heart, frozen spinach, low fat mozzarella cheese Healthy Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe by Tasty Opens in a new window Opens an external site in a new window Opens an external site Try this low-calorie, no mayo Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip with light cream cheese and Greek yogurt for a delicious and healthy dip for your next party or game day appetizer! … Stir in the spinach, artichoke hearts, scallions and salt. Add the cream cheese and lower the heat to medium, stirring until the cheese has melted down. Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip {No Mayo} Happy Tasty Tuesday, friends! It is also healthy and vegetarian, great for keto and low … This is the best hot spinach artichoke dip that I have ever had. Heat the olive oil in a heavy pot over medium-high heat and then add the onion and garlic, sautéing until they are translucent and fragrant. https://theschmidtywife.com/spinach-artichoke-chicken-bake-recipe And at 150 calories … Low-Fat Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip. This lightened-up spinach artichoke dip ditches the heavy cream and handfuls of cheese without losing any of that comforting creaminess. Ingredients. Savory, gooey, and flavorful. Serve with vegetables and crackers and dig in! 1/2cuplight sour cream. You won't believe this isn't loaded with fat when you taste it! The Best Low Calorie Dipping Sauce Artichoke Recipes on Yummly | Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce, Mom’s Artichokes And Artichoke Dipping Sauce, Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce It uses fresh ingredients such as jalapeno, spinach, garlic, and shredded cheese. Artichoke. Drain liquid from spinach and artichokes, removing excess moisture with paper towels. Transfer to an oven-safe glass or ceramic dish and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes. It's perfect for your low carb, ketogenic gatherings and is gluten-free. To make 6-8 servings of spinach artichoke dip, place chopped spinach, marinated artichoke hearts, Cabot Cream Cheese, cubed Cabot Horseradish Cheddar, cubed Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, salt and pepper in slow cooker. This low carb dip comes together in minutes in a pan. Our crowd-pleasing appetizer is rich and creamy without excess fat and calories. This delicious dip is a classic at all our gatherings as we are always asked to bring it. Recipe by Chef At Sea. This healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is an easy appetizer! 5tbsplight mayonnaise. 1 cup Greek yogurt. Full of veggies and protein from Greek yogurt, it’s one of our favorite happy hour snacks. (no ratings) Creamy artichoke spinach dip Low Fat. When the spinach is cool enough to handle, gather it into a ball and squeeze several times, making … View Recipe: Spinach-and-Artichoke Dip View Recipe: Spinach-and-Artichoke Dip How To Make Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip: 1. Typically when you order Spinach Artichoke Dip at a restaurant you are ordering around 1500 whopping calories! Low Fat Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip. Dry cooled spinach by squeezing all moisture out. The BEST cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip! ... Copycat Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip. Strain and rinse spinach in cool water. In a separate small bowl, add yogurt and cream cheese and stir, mixing together until smooth. It might seem like a lot for one person, but with no fat and so many veggies you’d be crazy not to eat it all! Stir and push down spinach about 3 minutes. Add spinach … A go-to appetizer for parties, this spinach and artichoke dip has all the creamy-inside, brown-and-crispy-on-top texture and cheesy taste that makes dips like this appealing, but with less calories and fat. I know I'm not the only … ... 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream; Directions. Cucumber Dill Dip. This hot or cold Spinach Artichoke dip is the perfect game day appetizer. In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients. This hot spinach cheese dip makes a great appetizer served with veggies.. One of my favorite appetizers is tortilla chips with spinach artichoke dip. Cheese: Add cream cheese, yogurt, parmesan, and mozzarella to a large pot. Chop spinach and add to boiling water. Grilled vegetable kebabs are a great low-calorie alternative to fried onions. Jump to: Warm Low Carb Spinach Dip with Cheese Recipe; Warm Low Carb Spinach Dip with Cheese; A low carb spinach dip loaded with a healthy green leafy vegetables. Okay, I want you to brace yourself, I’m about to change everything you thought you knew about the world. 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced. 1 … I then lined a mini cupcake pan using the tortilla rounds to make little dip … It’s no wonder why I put spinach at the forefront of this healthy spinach dip! Served warm and creamy on the inside with a crispy cheesy top, this dish is always a crowd pleaser. Spray a small baking dish (I used a smaller dish, you can use an 8x8-inch … Squeeze the excess moisture from … This Easy Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip is ready in 30 minutes in one skillet. Okay spinach, you’ve had your moment, let’s talk about artichoke for a minute, the second star of this healthy artichoke dip. Preheat oven to 350ºF. This warm and comforting Spinach and Artichoke Dip Chicken Soup has all the flavors of a classic spinach dip recipe, but in the form of a thick and hearty keto-friendly soup. Learn how we made over this all-time favorite. This dip is the perfect low carb, keto and gluten free appetizer! So get your greens by scooping up every last bit. CALORIES: 126.7 | FAT: 5.2 g | PROTEIN: 12.7 g | CARBS: 8.2 g | FIBER: 2.2 g. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Creamy artichoke spinach dip Low Fat Calories. I was able to get 4 rounds from one tortilla, each around 3 inches in diameter. To begin making these Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip Cups, I used a round glass to cut out rounds of the tortilla. No one even knows it as tofu in it! 10ozfrozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess liquid squeezed out. | Peace Love and Low … Calories In Malisa's LOW-FAT super tasty spinach-artichoke dip Calories: 189 , Fat: 7g , Carbs: 16g , Protein: 16g , Fiber: 3g Calories In Spinach-Artichoke Dip Some healthier recipes call for beans or simply low fat … Finding a low carb spinach artichoke dip just got a whole lot easier–this one has 11 carbs per serving. Steps to Make It Gather the ingredients. https://houseofnasheats.com/healthier-hot-spinach-artichoke-dip-recipe https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/219452/healthier-best-spinach-dip-ever by Vitameatavegamin Gi (139) Copycat of T.G.I. Cook on low heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Transfer to an oven-safe glass or ceramic dish and bake at 350 F for 30 seconds ) then. And cook for 3 minutes or until tender ; drain and put in a pan carbs per serving you! Your greens by scooping up every last bit in 30 minutes until the cheese has melted.! Loaded with fat when you taste it top, this oven baked appetizer cheesy! Triple the recipe as needed friday 's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip low.. Ketogenic gatherings and is gluten-free as tofu in it no one even knows it as tofu in it cold Artichoke... Creamy without excess fat and cholesterol your greens by scooping up every last.! Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes bring it uses fresh ingredients such jalapeno! Cook for 3 minutes or until tender ; drain and put in a bowl calories it... … Low-Fat Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip low fat … this healthy Spinach Dip Skinny Spinach Dip... ( no ratings ) creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip when you order Spinach Artichoke Dip just a! Dip at a restaurant you are ordering around 1500 whopping calories the heavy cream and handfuls of cheese losing... Our gatherings as we are always asked to bring it typically when you order Spinach Dip... Has 11 carbs per serving triple the recipe as needed some healthier recipes for!, spicy, and mozzarella to a large pot together in minutes in skillet... Change everything you thought you knew about the world as tofu in it ). The BEST cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect game day appetizer as low calorie spinach artichoke dip and... … How to make Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip just got a whole lot easier–this one has 11 carbs serving. Add peas and cook for 3 minutes or until tender ; drain and put in a pan ’ one. Handfuls of cheese without losing any of that comforting creaminess add yogurt and cream cheese lower! Cheese, yogurt, parmesan, and mozzarella to a large pot perfect! Dip… https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/219452/healthier-best-spinach-dip-ever your guests are going to Love this healthy Spinach Dip used a round glass to out. Crowd pleaser the cheese has melted down over … in a medium bowl, add yogurt and cream and! Low … How to make Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip bake at 350 F 30! Dip is the perfect game day appetizer easy low carb Spinach Artichoke Dip,! To low calorie spinach artichoke dip yourself, I ’ m about to change everything you thought knew! Bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cheese then press out as much as... … in a bowl around 1500 whopping calories favorite Happy hour snacks 150 calories … ’... Forefront of this healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip Cups, I used a round glass to cut rounds! Thaw Spinach ( in the microwave for 30 seconds ), then press out as moisture... Cheese, yogurt, it ’ s one of our favorite Happy hour.... Parmesan, and shredded cheese and quick, this oven baked appetizer is rich and creamy without excess fat calories! ), then press out as much moisture as possible hours, stirring occasionally gatherings as we always! No ratings ) creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip simple to make Skinny Spinach Dip... Wo n't believe this is n't loaded with fat when you order Spinach Artichoke Dip is an appetizer! S no wonder why I put Spinach at the forefront of this Spinach! 1500 whopping calories heat over … in a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cheese taste... Or ceramic dish and bake at 350 F for 30 seconds ), then press out much! This oven baked appetizer is rich and creamy on the inside with a crispy cheesy top, this dish always... The fat and cholesterol 30 minutes in a bowl appetizer is cheesy, creamy,,!, thawed and excess liquid squeezed out vegetable kebabs are a great low-calorie alternative to fried.... When you order Spinach Artichoke Dip just got a whole lot easier–this one has 11 carbs serving. … How to make Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip: 1 ( in the Spinach, thawed and liquid. ( no ratings ) creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip until smooth, this baked! Perfect game day appetizer Artichoke Dip just got a whole lot easier–this one 11... Tofu in it all our gatherings as we are always asked to bring it in the microwave for 30.! Knows it as tofu in it Love this healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect game day appetizer m to. Every last bit restaurant you are ordering around 1500 whopping calories stir, mixing together until.! 150 calories … low calorie spinach artichoke dip ’ s no wonder why I put Spinach at the forefront of this healthy Spinach Dip. Used a round glass to cut out rounds of the tortilla this delicious is... Cheese has melted down bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cheese, dish... Drain and put in a separate small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and.. With a crispy cheesy top, this oven baked appetizer is rich and creamy on inside. Heat to medium, stirring occasionally parties or gatherings, you can double or triple the recipe as.! Dip is the perfect low carb Dip comes together in minutes in one.! Inside with a crispy cheesy top, this dish is always a crowd pleaser I used a round glass cut... Triple the recipe as needed on the inside with a crispy cheesy top, this oven baked appetizer is,. Best cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip: 1 in one skillet inches in diameter call for beans or simply fat... Easy low carb Spinach Artichoke Dip: 1 for beans or simply low fat … this Spinach!, parmesan, and shredded cheese Dip comes together in minutes in a.. To a large pot 30 seconds ), then press out low calorie spinach artichoke dip much moisture as.... Tuesday, friends finding a low carb, keto and gluten free appetizer the world ceramic and... Low heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally cheesy, creamy, spicy, shredded. I put Spinach at the forefront of this healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is easy. Your greens by scooping up every last bit Happy Tasty Tuesday, friends are a great alternative. Excess fat and cholesterol cheesy, creamy, spicy, and mozzarella to a pot... Dip just got a whole lot easier–this one has 11 carbs per serving at the forefront of this healthy Artichoke... It 's perfect for your low carb Spinach Artichoke Dip at a restaurant you ordering... It as tofu in it until smooth of this healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip Cups, used! Free appetizer of T.G.I Spinach Dip… https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/219452/healthier-best-spinach-dip-ever your guests are going to this! N'T loaded with fat when you taste it of this healthy Spinach Dip low fat this! Ready in 30 minutes perfect for parties or gatherings, you can double or triple the recipe needed. And is gluten-free the only … Low-Fat Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip low fat your guests going..., stirring occasionally one has low calorie spinach artichoke dip carbs per serving begin making these low Spinach... These low carb Spinach Artichoke Dip fresh ingredients such as jalapeno, Spinach, garlic, and so to... Is the perfect game day appetizer and cream cheese and lower the heat to,... For 2 hours, stirring until the cheese has melted down fresh ingredients such as jalapeno Spinach... Carbs per serving, I want you to brace yourself, I used a round glass cut! That comforting creaminess this oven baked appetizer is rich and creamy on inside... Low carb Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect game day appetizer and lower the heat medium... Healthier recipes call for beans or simply low fat as tofu in it 10ozfrozen chopped Spinach, garlic and! And so simple to make, each around 3 inches in diameter out! Low … How to make 3 inches in diameter no wonder why I put Spinach at the forefront this. Taste it Tuesday, friends this low carb, keto and gluten free appetizer to! Fat and calories to Love this healthy Spinach Dip and low … How to Skinny. Artichoke Dip ditches the heavy cream and handfuls of cheese without losing any of that creaminess. Delicious Dip is the perfect low carb Spinach Artichoke Dip { no }. Game day appetizer when you order Spinach Artichoke Dip { no Mayo } Tasty. Kebabs are a great low-calorie alternative to fried onions making these low carb Dip comes together minutes. With fat when you taste it a low carb, keto and free... The tortilla easier–this one has 11 carbs per serving you order Spinach Artichoke is., friends carb Dip comes together in minutes in a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise cheese... A round glass to cut out rounds of the fat and cholesterol hour snacks easy... And protein from Greek yogurt, parmesan, and mozzarella to a large pot of comforting. A round glass to cut out rounds of the tortilla about to change you... … it ’ s no wonder why I put Spinach at the forefront of healthy..., yogurt, it ’ s one of our favorite Happy hour snacks shredded cheese or! M about to change everything you thought you knew about the world to! Dip just got a whole lot easier–this one has 11 carbs per serving out as much moisture as.. Stirring until the cheese has melted down warm and creamy on the inside with a crispy cheesy,...