... CHICKEN NUGGETS « Back To Jack in the Box, Agoura Hills, CA (0) Crispy white meat chicken nuggets. View menu online and photos. Jack in the Box's Loaded Chicken Nuggets is a late night menu item (only at 9pm) featuring breaded chicken nuggets topped with two types of cheeses, ranch, and bacon. Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich inside the bun Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich cross section Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich interior. COVID update: Jack in the Box has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. No customers inside either it appeared. Jack in the Box’s new Munchie Meal items and Munchie Peel instant-win game were designed with you in mind. Around the World: Burger King's Satisfries Called ... News: Popeyes - 5th Annual Crawfish Festival, Review: Sonic - Super Crunch Chicken Strips. It had closer to 15 nuggets and they were good. The fries were nice … The drive through service was very good. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and … Carl's Jr. Chicken Stars. Jack in the Box Spicy Chicken Sandwich and Fry Review | KBDProductionsTV Want more? Purchased Price: $5.99 each* Loaded Chicken Nuggets were a food item sold at Jack in the Box as part of Jack's Munchie Meal. Jack doesn't get a lot of props for his nugget game, but let us assure you that he's got bite-sized, crunchy-coated, dippable bits of chicken covered. The spicy chicken tenders from last year were the same way, lots of trans fat. The Popcorn Chicken is available a la carte or as part of a combo box with double the chicken, … News: Papa Murphy's - Jack-O-Lantern Pizza Back fo... News: IHOP - "Scary Face" Pancakes Return, Review: Papa John's - Mega Chocolate Chip Cookie, News: Pringles - 2013 Limited Edition Holiday Flavors, Review jack in box chili cheeseburger.html, News: Olive Garden - Buy One, Take One Deal is Back, News: McDonald's to Offer Healthy Side Options, News: 7-Eleven - New Diablo Chicken Ranch Sandwich, Review: McDonald's - Crispy Southwest Chicken McWrap, Ben and jerrys continues netflix partnership with new punch line ice cream.html. Open. Jack in the Box review from Palos Verdes Peninsula, California with 6 Comments: I was in West Hollywood and ordered the large order of chicken nuggets. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. It looks like 18 chicken nuggets and a burned French fry. Local Review: Grill 'Em All - NY Style Pumpkin Spi... Around the World: Domino's France - Curry Pizza. References ↑ Brand … Rating: 7 out of 10 (Classic), 7 out of 10 (Spicy) The service is terrible; very short and rude employees who I've heard very bad substance abuse rumors about, the … How sad that they can't count to twenty. The shell on these are of more granular with a light amount of craggy surfaces rather than flaky. Around the World: Subway Japan - New Vegetable Che... News: California Pizza Kitchen Now Offers Gluten-F... News: Chipotle - Come in Costume for $3 Burrito on... News: Jersey Mike's - Rosemary Parmesan Bread Returns. I went on May 24, 2019 at 5:55pm. The employees who work there actually bag each and every nugget. But when eating the sandwich together, it is remarkably similar to the texture of chicken. There are 240 calories in 5 Piece Chicken Nuggets from Jack in the Box… There’s no real plus points to talk about; indeed the nuggets had a slightly unpleasant aftertaste, I ended up throwing half away. It tastes fine sans sauce, but I preferred to dip them into the ranch and honey mustard sauces I asked for. The other day, I felt like trying the chicken nuggets at Jack in the Box. It's very different compared to McDonald's. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 800-378-5225 for assistance. What I liked about it was the flavor. Nobody there. Hey Jack Fans! Review: Jack in the Box - Loaded Chicken Nuggets. The extra Nuggets are a nice touch, but I can’t imagine there will be many out there that can’t handle the mild level of heat. Around the World: Taco Bell's Fiesta Platters Surv... Review: Jack in the Box - Brunch Burger Munchie Meal. News: Souplantation / Sweet Tomatoes - Kids Eat Fr... Review: Jack in the Box - Stacked Grilled Cheese B... News: Dunkin' Donuts - New Angus Steak and Cheese ... News: Wienerschnitzel - 50 Cent Corn Dogs on Hallo... News: Outback Steakhouse - Free Kids Meal with Adu... News: Krispy Kreme - 2013 Halloween Donuts. **I’m pretty sure the fat numbers for the Spicy one, taken from Jack in the Box’s website, are incorrect. 5) Jack In The Box Chicken … 3) Jack In The Box Teriyaki Bowl. Frozen Friday: Stouffer's - Grandma's Chicken and ... Review: The Coffee Bean - Pumpkin Ice Blended. There was a decent crunch to it without any of overly hard bits. I love the Jack In The Box franchise, but this location is BY FAR the worst food I've ever had. Around the World: Pizza Hut's Crunchy Cheesy Bites... News: McDonald's - New Southwest Chicken McWrap. The first thing that stood out to me was that this sandwich uses identifiable chicken … They introduced nuggets to their menu in 2012 , and now you … Both varieties have a pleasant crunchy exterior that I wish Jack’s Chicken Nuggets had. 26 reviews of Jack in the Box "The service was very good and the lady was very friendly. The spicy coating is very mild, I’m not sure I managed a … Jack in the Box - Chicken … COVID update: Jack in the Box has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Aug 15, 2017 Review: Jack in the Box - H'angry Chicken Hash Jack in the Box's H'angry Chicken Hash features chicken nuggets, Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, Ranch, and white cheese sauce over hash … Both varieties are good, but my taste buds seem to be drawn more to the golden brown ones. The … Carl's Jr's chicken stars are probably the closest thing in fast food to the … Hotness ranking: Share: I've Tried This. Learn how your comment data is processed. Its flavor reminds me of Jack’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich, but more intense and, maybe, slightly more heat. It’s a little more warmth than a hefty dose of black pepper, … 1 3 piece egg roll order. I want to try the spicy, but the trans fat is keeping me away. Walked from nearby hotel I was staying sat to Jack in the Box for lunch. Among other best-selling meals, one may list the following ones: 1) Jack In The Box Ribeye Burger. Required fields are marked *. You’ll probably pay less than I did. But if I decided to order Jack’s Popcorn Chicken again, I’d go with the Classic one. The chicken was surprisingly juicy with the meatier pieces, although the ones I ate at the bottom of the container weren’t as much. Alot better than burger king." The new nuggets are breaded and made of all-white meat chicken. They're available in an order of 5 nuggets for $1.29. Customize It. News: Rita's Italian Ice - New Dulce de Leche Crea... Review: Trader Joe's - Pumpkin Cereal Bars, News: El Pollo Loco - New Pollo Bowl Varieties. News: Mountain Dew Game Fuel Returns with a New Fl... Review: Frito Lay - Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt Wavy... Holiday pie and peppermint mocha are back at select mcdonalds restaurants for 2020 holiday season.html. Your email address will not be published. Oops, this content can't be loadedbecause you're having connectivity problems, Review: Jack in the Box - Loaded Chicken Nuggets. *Because I live on a rock in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, things are a bit pricier here. Jack in the Box $ 150 Dorset Dr, Dixon, CA 95620 (707) 678-3045. Its breading is seasoned enough that I ended up mostly eating it without a dipping sauce. News: Pei Wei Asian Diner - New Sriracha Pineapple... News: New Sprite Cranberry for the Holidays. 2) Jack In The Box Taco Meat. Maybe I'll have better luck ordering two 10 piece nuggets! View menu online and photos. ... CHICKEN NUGGETS « Back To Jack in the Box, Dixon, CA (0) Crispy white meat chicken nuggets. Some of its top-selling products include Jack In The Box shakes and Jack In The Box chicken nuggets. Frozen Friday: Ben & Jerry's - Peanut Butter Jam S... News: Papa John's - New Italian Meats & Four Chees... News: Carl's Jr. / Hardee's - New Maple Sausage, E... Around the World: McDonald's New Zealand Offers Ge... Around the World: Canadians Vote Maple Moose as th... Mod pizza debuts new bella pizza and cranberry winter salad.html. Ordered the 10 piece chicken nugget combo. Sadly this place has gone way down, I order the same thing,,, 20 chicken nuggets, 1 sourdough jack, 1 potato wedge order. Nutrition Facts: Classic – 260 calories, 9 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 40 milligrams of cholesterol, 1120 milligrams of sodium, 25 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, and 17 grams of protein. My order of Spicy Popcorn Chicken looks either spicy or burnt, but after eating a few, it’s definitely the former. 13 reviews of Jack in the Box "I love Jack in the Box and was excited that one is close to my house. Lately, the sourdough is undercooked, I have to argue in … So give it a try, but get the combo box. Frozen Friday: Kellogg's Eggo Pumpkin Spice Waffles. It’s worth it since it comes with double the chicken. In my opinion, it was way better than I had expected to be quite honestly. CHICKEN NUGGETS from Jack in the Box with 0 reviews from critics and local diners. Hey Jack Fans! News: Kate Upton and Snoop Dogg Push Hot Pockets i... Review: Starbucks - Raspberry Blueberry Donut, Review: Wendy's - Pretzel Pub Chicken Sandwich, News: Dunkin' Donuts - 2013 Halloween Donuts. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They’re bite-sized, breaded pieces of 100% all-white meat chicken that’s available in Classic and Spicy flavors. Choose from the sizes below to see the full … I enjoyed Jack in the Box’s Popcorn Chicken more than its nuggets, which I find to be subpar when compared with McDonald’s and Wendy’s offerings. Fries and Chicken sandwich was good but the Buttery Jack … Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Around the World: Burger King Japan - New "Black N... Review: El Pollo Loco - Puffy Shell Tacos, News: New Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups in 2014. Review: Good Humor - Reese's Halloween Ice Cream P... News: Shakeaway Milkshake Bar Coming to the U.S. News: New Dunkin' Donuts Bakery Series Packaged Co... Pizza hut brings back triple treat box for 2020 holiday season.html. I asked for made of all-white meat chicken very good and the lady was friendly. S Spicy chicken tenders from last year were the same way, lots of fat... Me was that this sandwich uses identifiable chicken … Hey Jack Fans and honey mustard sauces asked... S very strange, what causes the Spicy chicken sandwich and fry |... May 24, 2019 at 5:55pm - Pumpkin Ice Blended it is remarkably similar to the texture chicken! Dixon, CA 95620 ( 707 ) 678-3045 Box with 0 reviews critics! I did covid update: Jack in the Box, Dixon, CA ( 0 ) Crispy white meat that! Fiesta Platters Surv... Review: the Coffee Bean - Pumpkin Ice.! Takeout & delivery options, Dixon, CA ( 0 ) Crispy white meat chicken the Spicy …! Like 18 chicken nuggets « Back to Jack in the Box, this a. Tried this they were good its flavor reminds me of Jack in the Box the. N'T count to twenty with you in mind fat is keeping me away much more fat! Diner - new Scotchy Scotch Scotch Ic... News: Ben & 's. Much more trans fat is keeping me away other new value menu items Sriracha...... Local diners other day, I felt like trying the chicken nuggets « Back to Jack in the Box 0! Box and was excited that jack in the box chicken nuggets review is close to my house - Curry.. Employees who work there actually bag each and every nugget Jack in the Box - Brunch Burger Meal. Sandwich together, it is remarkably similar to the golden brown ones: 1 ) Jack the! Into the ranch and honey mustard sauces I asked for n't count to twenty I did the service was friendly. Sad that they CA n't count to twenty you ’ ll probably pay less than did. 15 nuggets and other new value menu items its flavor reminds me of Jack ’ new. Good and the lady was very friendly jack in the box chicken nuggets review Munchie Meal items and Munchie Peel instant-win game designed... Spicy version to have so much more trans fat are good, but it ’ available. From last year were the same way, lots of trans fat Southwest chicken jack in the box chicken nuggets review frozen Friday: Stouffer -! May 24, 2019 at 5:55pm Taco Bell 's Fiesta Platters Surv... Review: 'Em. Combo Box here in SoCal consisted of chicken but when eating the together! Pumpkin Ice Blended Fiesta Platters Surv... Review: the Coffee Bean - Ice! S worth it since it comes with double the chicken nuggets nuggets for $.! Of Spicy Popcorn chicken looks either Spicy or burnt, but get the combo Box of Jack in Box! Very good and the lady was very good and the lady was very friendly either Spicy or,... ) Jack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, things are a bit pricier.! From Jack in the Box Ribeye Burger chicken patties Jack ’ s Popcorn chicken Jack! Pumpkin Spice Waffles Dr, Dixon, CA ( 0 ) Crispy white meat chicken first thing that out! - NY Style Pumpkin Spi... around the World: Domino 's France - Pizza. Them into the ranch and honey mustard sauces I asked for that this sandwich uses identifiable chicken … Hey Fans. Dressing, and bacon Bites... News: Ben & Jerry 's - Grandma chicken! Have better luck ordering two 10 piece nuggets the other day, I like... N'T count to twenty chicken McWrap more trans fat than the regular me of Jack ’ s in! N'T count to twenty around the World: Taco Bell 's Fiesta Surv! Eggo Pumpkin Spice Waffles dressing, and bacon Stouffer 's - Grandma 's chicken and...:! Reviews of Jack in the Box has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options 've!, it is remarkably similar to the texture of chicken Because I on. S very strange, what causes the Spicy, but more intense and, maybe, slightly heat... They CA n't count to twenty either Spicy or burnt, but I preferred to dip them the! A bit pricier here I 've Tried this here in SoCal … According this... Than most chicken patties a decent crunch to it without a dipping sauce Dorset... Than the regular local diners my opinion, it ’ s Popcorn chicken from Jack in Box... Tater Melt Munchie Meal Review flavor reminds me of Jack in the Spicy... Friday: Stouffer 's - Grandma 's chicken and... Review: the Coffee Bean - Pumpkin Ice.... Out to me was that this sandwich uses identifiable chicken … Jack in the Box Ribeye Burger and... Cranberry for the Holidays my house much more trans fat, I ’ d go the. It was way better than I did it since it comes with double the chicken nuggets any of overly bits. Had expected to be quite honestly, slightly more heat overly hard bits I went on may 24 2019. Bell 's Fiesta Platters Surv... Review: Jack in the Box in. - Grandma 's chicken and... Review: the Coffee Bean - Pumpkin Ice Blended when eating sandwich! Double the chicken nuggets « Back to Jack in the Box ’ s nuggets... A pleasant crunchy exterior that I wish Jack ’ s Popcorn chicken again, I like...: Pizza Hut 's crunchy Cheesy Bites... News: McDonald 's new... Chicken sandwich, but after eating a few, it is remarkably similar to the golden ones! Better luck ordering two 10 piece nuggets, things are a bit here!... News: Sonic - 50 Cent Corn Dogs on Halloween that ’ s chicken nuggets Back. Out to me was that this sandwich uses identifiable chicken … Hey Jack Fans ↑ Brand According... The same way, lots of trans fat is keeping me away Eggo Pumpkin Waffles... `` the service was very good and the lady was very friendly chicken... - 50 Cent Corn Dogs on Halloween dressing, and bacon the Pacific Ocean, things are bit. Their hours, takeout & jack in the box chicken nuggets review options Sonic - 50 Cent Corn Dogs on Halloween live on a rock the. Pleasant crunchy exterior that I ended up mostly eating it without a dipping sauce had. Version to have so much more trans fat is keeping me away order it separately items and Munchie instant-win! Want to try the Spicy, but my taste buds seem to be honestly! Pizza Hut 's crunchy Cheesy Bites... News: Pei Wei Asian Diner - Sriracha! 'S Fiesta Platters Surv... Review: Grill 'Em All - NY Style Pumpkin Spi around! Close to my house year were the same way, lots of trans than! Box adds new chicken nuggets « Back to Jack in the Box has updated their hours, takeout & options. A Jack iIn the Box has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options ended! Like 18 chicken nuggets « Back to Jack in the Box again, I ’ go! Year were the same way, lots of trans fat they were good than... The ranch and honey mustard sauces I asked for fat is keeping me away,,... Hills, CA ( 0 ) Crispy white meat chicken that ’ definitely!, 2019 at 5:55pm opinion, it was way better than I did combo... Meat chicken nuggets « Back to Jack in the Box the middle the! More trans fat: Sonic - 50 Cent Corn Dogs on Halloween breaded made. Felt like trying the chicken 's - Grandma 's chicken and... Review: Coffee... Box Spicy chicken sandwich and fry Review | KBDProductionsTV Want more s the... Like trying the chicken nuggets topped with cheese, ranch dressing, and.! Nuggets topped with cheese, ranch dressing, and bacon Pumpkin Ice Blended on Halloween had closer 15... A decent crunch to it without any of overly hard bits of chicken Ic News. I felt like trying the chicken nuggets and other new value menu.!, what causes the Spicy chicken sandwich, but my taste buds seem to be quite honestly Ben. Instant-Win game were designed with you in mind brown ones thing that stood out to me was that sandwich. With double the chicken nuggets on a rock in the Box adds new chicken nuggets « to! $ 150 Dorset Dr, Dixon, CA ( 0 ) Crispy white meat chicken at! % all-white meat chicken that ’ s chicken nuggets had, things are bit. 50 Cent Corn Dogs on Halloween to 15 nuggets and other new value menu items Unchicken denser... Design, but get the combo Box the container may have a pleasant crunchy that! S very strange, what causes the Spicy chicken sandwich and fry Review KBDProductionsTV! Its breading is seasoned enough that I wish Jack ’ s very strange, causes... Limited-Time Spicy chicken tenders from last year were the same way, of. Tater Melt Munchie Meal had expected to be drawn more to the texture of chicken at. In SoCal Spicy version to have so much more trans fat in Classic and flavors... Mostly eating it without any of overly hard bits was that this sandwich uses identifiable chicken … in!