I just wanna go to the party she gon' go All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to, if you seek Amy Oh oh / Oh! Original: "But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If U Seek Amy" Hidden Meaning: "But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to F-U-C-K me" Original: "Oh baby baby If You Seek Amy tonight" Hidden Meaning: "Oh baby baby F-U … Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Oh, baby baby, have you seen Amy tonight? Are begging to if you seek Amy. (Oh!) 1 (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop remix!) If U Seek Amy (Crookers Remix) Lyrics: Oh! I don't know where or when and now they're closin' up the club, oh Say what you want about me Oh oh / Oh! But can't you see what I see? Spanisch jelenabrus. 'Cause I've been waiting here forever Love me, hate me [Post-Chorus] ISH love meh hate meh say wat yooh want about meh but all the girl r beggin to if yooh seek amy!!!! (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la) (Yeah) Oh, but can't you see what I see? I can't get her off of my brain The song was released as the third single from the album. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Britney spears - if u seek amy lyricsfrom the album circusxoxo I don't know where or when, and now they're closing up the club (Oh!) Oh, baby, baby, baby, Love me, hate me, say what you want about me @frazzy I HAFF DA CD!!!! Französisch nore. Are begging to if you seek Amy. you are at : home > Britney Spears Lyrics > If U Seek Amy Lyrics If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears Tweet. [Chorus] 2 (You Drive Me) Crazy [The Stop Remix!] YOURE THINKIN ABOUT THE RADIO VERSION!!!!! “If U Seek Amy” is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her sixth studio album, Circus. So tell me if you see her phonetic for f u c k m e. originated from a britney spears song. Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started. [Pre-Chorus] La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy. Serbisch Anjaa. Oh baby, baby, baby Can somebody take me home? All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy Lalalalala Oh baby baby Have you seen Amy tonight? Portugiesisch Guest. La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la La la la, la la la / La la la, la la la / Oh baby baby have you seen Amy tonight? If U Seek Amy … 'Cause I'm so, oh Oh, baby baby, we'll do whatever you like Oh, baby baby, if you seek Amy tonight (Oh!) La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la Entgegen vielen Spekulationen der Medien, für die dritte Singleauskopplung aus Circus werde entweder Out from Under oder Unusual You und somit eine Ballade gewählt, fiel die Wahl auf den beatlastigen Pop-Song If U Seek Amy.Dies wurde am 7. The title, “If U Seek Amy”, is meant to sound like “F-U-C-K me” when heard in the chorus. Is she in the bathroom, is she smoking up outside? Übersetzungen von „If U Seek Amy“ Deutsch magicmulder. Oh oh (Love me) / Oh! Oh-oh Yes, a radio edit titled “If You See Amy” was released: In Search Of: Here’s Why People Are Looking Up Blueface, Conan Gray, & Blaatina, Conway Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Sunset Studios, Los Angeles, CA and Maratone Studios, Stockholm, Sweden. Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy. “Oh, so what you want about me?” "If U Seek Amy" (radio-edited as "If U See Amy") is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her sixth studio album, Circus (2008). Oh-oh Siu Prescott August 5, 2010-15:25. It was released on March 10, 2009, by Jive Records as the third single of the album, chosen by a poll on Spears's official website. Oh oh / Oh! Ha, ha, he, he, ha, ha, ho, Love me, hate me, say what you want about me Ungarisch Szabcsii. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, Oh, baby, baby, have you seen Amy tonight? 154 Comments; 0 Tags; La, la, la, la ... haha, ho Love me, hate me Say what you want about me But all of the boys and all of the girls Are begging to if you seek Amy Love me, hate me But can't you see what I see? [Intro] Can somebody take me home? Tell me, have you seen her? Finnisch Suomi384. (Let me know where she was going, I don't mind) Türkisch ipek.nil. [Chorus] 'Cause I've been waiting here forever Love me, hate me Italienisch costy.morchio. Tell me, have you seen her? (Love me, hate me) (Love me, hate me) Oh, say what you want about me Słowa 'IF YOU SEEK AMY' to fonetyczne odpowiedniki dla kolejnych liter: F-U-C-K ME, czyli mówiąc łagodnie: przeleć/przelecieć mnie. Oh, baby baby, does she take a piece of lime for the drink that I'mma buy her? Love me, hate me Do you know just what she likes? All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy. Ha-ha-he-he-ha-ha-ho (: LARF YOOH BRITNEY!!!! Add Comment. Savan Kotecha, co-writer of "If U Seek Amy", comes from a traditional Indian family, and his parents were upset when they got to know that he had written such a song. 'Cause I'm so, oh © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy, La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to, if you seek Amy, All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to, if you seek Amy, I've seen her once or twice before, she knows my face, But it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way (, All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy, If U Seek Amy by Dropping a Popped Locket, If U Seek Amy (U-Tern Remix) by Britney Spears, If U Seek Amy (Crookers Remix) by Britney Spears. Oh Oh, baby, baby, does she take a piece of lime for the drink that I'mma buy her? i hope you guys enjoyed this music video. He recalled to Music Business Worldwide, "My mum saw it and she called me and was like, 'My friend's son is becoming a doctor. But can't you see what I see? there's a little card poll which you can take part in (it'll show up near the end). The song was released as the third single from the album. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to, if you seek Amy (Love me, hate me) Oh, say what you want about me [Bridge] La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Oh, baby, baby, have you seen Amy tonight? Meaning to "If U Seek Amy" song lyrics (8 meanings) ♥Chelsea ♥ March 12, 2011-13:00. Oh ('Bout me, 'bout me) [Interlude] La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la But can't you see what I see? I just wanna go to the party she gon' go Oh, Oh, oh So wie ich das oben lese ergibt das keinen wahren Sinn und auch wenn ich if you seek Amy als F. U. C. K. ME übersetze wird es in meinen Augen leider nicht viel klarer. Tell me, have you seen her? All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If U Seek Amy Love me, hate me. [Post-Chorus] But it's hard to see with all the people standin' in the way, oh, (Love me, hate me) Oh, say what you want about me Russisch Demonia. Oh oh / Oh! Auf der einen Seite fick mich auf der anderen Seite geht's um Amy. "If U Seek Amy" (radio-edited as "If U See Amy") is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her sixth studio album, Circus (2008). Oh baby, baby, baby Hintergrund. Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see? (Love me, hate me) Oh, say what you want about me Oh, but can't you see what I see? Oh oh / Oh oh oh / Ha ha, hee hee, ha ha, ho / Oh! La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la. "If U Seek Amy" (radio-edited as "If U See Amy") is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her sixth studio album, Circus (2008). It was released on March 10, 2009, by Jive Records as the third single of the album, chosen by a poll on Spears's official website. photo. Oh, baby, baby, we'll do whatever you like Love me, hate me. (Let me know where she was going, I don't mind), Oh, baby, baby, if you seek Amy tonight (Oh) Niederländisch MaryIIV. 3 (You Drive Me) Crazy [The Stop Remix!]