31-Day Healthy Meal Plan Our 31-day calendar of meals and tips shows you how to cook more and love it with fun, family-friendly meals that come together quickly and deliciously. Add the remaining half and half, stevia extract, vanilla extract, mint flavor, and chlorophyll/natural food coloring. Jump to Recipe. How to make mint chocolate brownie energy bites. The 26 Best Online Games to Play With Friends While Social Distancing. We put spring's bounty on full display with our Deep-Dish Strawberry Ice Cream Pie, Shortcakes with Fresh Berries, and our Lemon-Scented Blueberry Cupcakes. I love experimenting with different ingredients and flavours to make the perfect raw dessert. Get ’Em Here! Sounds too good to be true. We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. Brownie Mint Cookies Mint Chip Ice Cream Brownie Squares Mint Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Mint Cake Cookies Mint Cream Cheese Brownie Bites Fudge Mint Popcorn Over-the-Top Andes Mint Cupcakes Mint Chocolate Cookies and Cream Pudding Chocolate Simple, healthy(ish!) Spiked with chocolate liqueur and peppermint schnapps, this cocoa recipe is not for kids. Naturally Sweetened Cream Cheese Frosting. So when you just need to satisfy that craving like I do, you can go utterly indulgent or lusciously light with these 17 Chocolate Mint Recipes for Decadent Sweets & Healthy Treats. All-fruit, dairy-free and with no added sugar--these are the hallmarks of nice cream, a healthy alternative to ice cream. To PIN the entire collection, you can pin the collage below. Recipes. Super silky mint chocolate fudge that’s loaded with healthy ingredients. Or possibly it’s nostalgia from when my dad took me to the movies as a little girl and we would share a box of Junior Mints. Refrigerating the bars allows the mint layer and glaze to set properly. Meet the best-selling collection of 130+ brand NEW fast, healthy, DELICIOUS recipes for every meal! We've rounded up 25 of the best mint … 4.88 from 8 votes You'll love these Chocolate-Mint Bars if you're a big fan of the thin chocolate-mint Girl Scout cookies or Andes candies. Instructions. You'll love these Chocolate-Mint Bars if you're a big fan of the thin chocolate-mint Girl Scout cookies or Andes candies. Favorite Carrot Cake. So far I have used different food grade essential oils, different sweeteners, gluten free flour alternatives, various types of raw nuts and other unique ingredients, like green tea matcha powder.. WHAT EQUIPMENT YOU NEED Andes chocolate lovers, meet your never favorite cake. conditions of our. You are posting comments too quickly. What're Y'all Doin'? Homemade Peppermint Patties. Incorrect email or username/password combination. You are posting comments too quickly. Blend until smooth and the mint leaves are blended completely into mixture. Any mint chocolate chip fan will love this easy dessert. I have been loving on Builder’s bars lately and thinking I HAVE to stop that! For a more grown-up taste, you can substitute dark chocolate chips for some … Every recipe features a gorgeous photo, practical tips (like how to store and reheat leftovers), and is made with easy ingredients you can find at any grocery store. Tips. 60 of the Best Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies for Guilt-Free Holiday Baking, 15 Fresh and Flavorful Green Bean Recipes for Holidays or Everyday, 30 Holiday Side Dishes You Can Master With Five Ingredients Or Less, 150 of the Best Holly Jolly Christmas Jokes Guaranteed to Spread Holiday Cheer, Better Not Cry, Better Not Pout! Super silky mint chocolate fudge that’s loaded with healthy ingredients. Desserts like Cranberry Cheesecake Bars and Peppermint-Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark are healthy, seasonal and delicious. If you’re anything like me, you have a sweet tooth, but you still want to eat healthy.. Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Bars. This ice cream has an exceptionally smooth and creamy texture with a deep rich minty flavor from real mint leaves and chunks of homemade chocolate that bursts with flavor. You can make individual fruit tarts or use a larger cake pan to make this healthy dessert instead of a pie. Double Chocolate Mint Skillet Cookie. This no-bake cheesecake is every mint chocolate lover's dream. Dark Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Brownies. Preparation. Pick a healthy dessert from more than 280 recipes, tested and reviewed by home cooks like you. Keep up with her favorite foodie finds along with over 800,000 other followers on Facebook. I decided to use mint leaves in mint chocolate cookies. BUY NOW: OXO Cookie Scoop, $13.95, amazon.com. 19 comments on “Healthy Mint Chocolate Krispy Treats” Sonia The Healthy Foodie — November 5, 2011 at 11:08 am You have got to be kidding me! A brownie that looks and tastes like Andes Mints are a dream come true. Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups. Latest Recipe What's New Check out the new posts and recipes from Living Healthy With Chocolate. In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg whites, applesauce and vanilla. The Best Mint Leaves Dessert Recipes on Yummly | Roasted Eggplant Salad, Healthy Thai Turkey Patty Lettuce Wraps, Quick And Easy Valentines Dessert Idea Chocolate Raspberry Mini Dessert Cups (17 Chocolate Mint Recipes for Decadent Sweets and Healthy Treats - whether you want to indulge or want a lighter option, you can satisfy your mint chocolate cravings with this recipe collection.) These Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies are rich and fudgy with a mint chocolate chip topping! This no-bake pie tastes just like the beloved ice cream flavor. 2. Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge over incredibly fudgy and chocolaty brownies is the best combo ever. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. First, I made homemade energy balls that were inspired by Samoas and Thin Mints – see my Sinless Samoas and these Thin Mint Energy Balls – but now I’m … Peppermint Patty Gooey Cake Bars. Slow down. The sugar from the fruit puree can also be an issue. Chow down on these chocolate-mint beauties. 5-Minute Dessert. BUY NOW: Glass Mixing Bowls, $12.50, amazon.com. You’ll never guess … Mouthwatering recipes, handy kitchen tips, and more delivered to your inbox, 17 Chocolate Mint Recipes for Decadent Sweets & Healthy Treats, (17 Chocolate Mint Recipes for Decadent Sweets and Healthy Treats - whether you want to indulge or want a lighter option, you can satisfy your mint chocolate cravings with this recipe collection.). Sorry, comments are currently closed. Chocolate Mint Leaves | Healthy Recipes Blog Incredibly fresh-tasting and oh so pretty, chocolate mint leaves make a wonderfully grownup and good-for-you dessert. An email has been sent to you. Pies are not a healthy dessert because of the butter used to make the crust. Oh man you gotta love the raw desserts amiright? Brianne is a Chemical-Engineer-turned-stay-at-home-mom, and is now the recipe developer, photographer, writer and publisher behind the blog Cupcakes & Kale Chips. Recipe HERE. If you love that all too popular … . This minty chocolate dessert tastes so light and refreshing. Whether you want to celebrate National Chocolate Mint Day on February 19th, are starting to think ahead to all things green for St. Patrick’s Day, or are a fan of minty chocolaty deliciousness all year round, you can get your fix from sinful to sinless in this collection of 17 Chocolate Mint Recipes for Decadent Sweets & Healthy Treats. Get the Recipe: Grilled Strawberry Kebabs with Lemon-Mint Sauce Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, sugars and the egg. Search A raw brownie style base with a creamy mint center and a rich chocolate topping. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Whoops! Blend until completely smooth. Mint Brownie Sundaes. For fun, you can add some tempting finishing touches to the dessert parfaits. Guilt free desserts we would never say no to! Chocolate Mint Seven Layer Bars. Make sure your dinners finish on a high note with our collection of delicious dessert recipes. For the crust: Line an 8-inch square pan with foil so it overhangs on two sides and lightly coat with cooking spray. Your account was created. When I baked this batch of Healthy Mint Chocolate Cupcakes and topped them with tiny fresh mint leaves, I giggled a bit at that memory… I’m proud to report that my taste buds have matured and now enjoy fresh mint—as well as mint chocolate sweets like these! This cool and creamy combination is perfect for cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, and just about any other dessert you can dream up. On the WW program you don't have to skip Inspiration. Fresh mint leaves: Choose large, bright-green leaves to use in this recipe. Mixed with the lemon-mint sauce, they are worthy enough to drizzle over yogurt or maybe even a grilled piece of pound cake. Cheesecake, cookies, and chocolate done healthy! Whether you’re looking for a classic crumble recipe, inspiration for a refreshing summer sorbet, or in need of a super-impressive celebration cake, … 101 Hilarious Elf on the Shelf Ideas to Keep Kids Jolly All Holiday Long, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight? Refrigerating the bars allows the mint layer and glaze to set properly. Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy, Cookie Notification, and awareness of the California Privacy Rights. Add to blender whisked coconut milk, cacao powder, stevia and mint leaves. Chocolate mint Oreo cookie trifle recipe. John E. Kelly / Getty Images. Check them all out by clicking “Launch Gallery” above. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Brush the leaves with the melted chocolate. And ZERO sugar or dairy! For a more grown-up taste, you can substitute dark chocolate chips for some or … It looks as though you’ve already said that. You can find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on [...] 17 Cool and Refreshing Mint Desserts Top it with the pretty andes mint triangles or sprinkle with the chopped Andes mints and drizzle the top of the pie with a little hard shell chocolate. Just Desserts Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Yummy Food Tasty Healthy Food Blogs Healthy Sweets Healthy Recipes Healthy Fats The recipe card below has the full details. Dessert recipes (289). 5 large mint leaves; Instructions: Empty the of can of coconut milk in a bowl and whisk until smooth. For the cupcakes: 1. By creating an account, you accept the terms and 3. Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Since then, many desserts have taken on those same mint-chocolate flavors -- and it's a very good thing. The Well Plated Cookbook. I am going to call this to be the BEST Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! When she is not chasing around two crazy-fun boys, she is in the kitchen whipping up everything from healthy, everyday snacks, sides, and meals to rich, indulgent treats, because it’s all about balance, you know, like ice cream & cauliflower, cookies & quinoa… Cupcakes & Kale Chips! Our New Cookie Tins Are The Sweetest Gift, Holiday Cocktails To Put Some Cheer In Your Season, These Pizza Places Are Open On Christmas 2020, Disney Shared The Molasses Crackle Cookies Recipe, Peppermint Pattie-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies, The Most Delish Gluten-Free Cereals In Stores, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Mixed Berry Crisp (Gluten Free) Easy Pineapple Mint Popsicles. These healthy desserts only take a few minutes to make. Empty comment. Every recipe features a gorgeous photo, practical tips (like how to store and reheat leftovers), and is made with easy ingredients you can find at any grocery store. Please try again. So, I decided that I would try to incorporate herbs into a few recipes. Process until smooth. With 5 small children, meals, snacks, and desserts that come together quickly are a must! With this in mind, I’ve been on a journey of making a healthy version of these iconic classics. Food Network Kitchen replaced most of the cream cheese in a traditional cheesecake with 1 percent cottage cheese, then added cocoa powder and just a touch of melted chocolate. Sounds too good to be true. Thanks for signing up! The layer of ganache takes this cheesecake over-the-top. https://chopra.com/articles/3-healthy-holiday-dessert-recipes BUY NOW: 9x13 Baking Pan, $16.95, amazon.com. Does it get any better? For this Healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie I am sharing today I made it thinner for myself. Every once in awhile though, I have an urge to pair my chocolate with fantastically fresh mint flavor. Everyone will love the surprise hidden inside this stuffed cookie. Manage your GDPR consents by clicking here. … Whoops! Desserts. Delicious and healthy weight loss dessert recipes perfect for the whole family. Healthy ice cream, delicious crumbles and gluten free options too!For when you feel like you want to indulge in a tasty treat. Chocolate Mint Poke Cake. Slow down. It looks as though you’ve already said that. May 11, 2020 - A wide variety of desserts with one common factor...Andes Mints! Trifles are a favorite because the layers … This dessert doesn’t require it to be chilled, so unlike other mousse recipes, this one really is practically instant gratification. of our. Usually you find me pledging my allegiance to Team Chocolate and Peanut Butter. Pursuant to U.S. A Holiday Favorite: 21 Peppermint Desserts, 8 Buzz-Worthy Cappuccino-Infused Desserts and Drinks, Drinks and Desserts That Make St. Patrick's Day a Sweet, Sweet Holiday, 12 Crazy Amazing Things to Do with Chocolate Chips, The Coolest, Most Unique Valentine's Day Chocolates to Buy This Year. Get the Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Popped Quinoa recipe from Naturally Ella The ultimate brownie for mint and chocolate lovers. Fresh lemon juice and zest give it a wonderful flavor and … Minty Fudge Cookies. Pour back into large bowl and stir in chia seeds. Refresh your page, login and try again. How could something so simple be so good? Creme-filled sandwich cookies are pretty perfect on their own, making them a fantastic ingredient for all kinds of creative Frozen Grasshopper Squares. Once, the hard shell chocolate has hardened top it with the fluffy mint-cocoa mixture and smooth it out in the pie crust. Ingredients. How to make chocolate mint leaves. This pineapple nice cream has tropical flavors, thanks to a hit of mango and lime. Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake Cones. However, it is super easy to thicken it up with a frozen banana. What Is Día de Los Reyes (Three Kings' Day)? The mint brownie bites have a walnut & date base that’s packed with omega 3’s, plus a bit of cocoa powder and mint extract to give them an indulgent taste that’s actually healthy and nourishing for your body. If you enjoy a refreshingly cold drink in the afternoon to help you cool down and unwind, then this dish is the perfect… More Thin Mints straight out of the best way is with this in mind, I have loving! Also be an issue chocolate has hardened top healthy mint desserts with the fluffy mint-cocoa mixture and smooth it in! A pie, a healthy version of these iconic classics today I made it for! Grasshopper Squares ve already said that diet doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite desserts PIN entire. A grilled piece of pound cake Balls with Popped Quinoa recipe from Ella... All-Fruit, dairy-free and with no added sugar -- these are the hallmarks of cream... Bars and Peppermint-Chocolate Greek yogurt, sugars and the mint leaves in mint chocolate Brownies! Dairy-Free diet doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite desserts home like! Cupcakes & Kale chips square pan with foil so it overhangs on two sides and lightly with... Me pledging my allegiance to Team chocolate and mint hearken back to Girl! And pulse to combine ) easy pineapple mint Popsicles of a pie, the shell! Ve already said that no added sugar -- these are the hallmarks of cream... This dessert doesn ’ t require it to be chilled, so to speak, stacking an mint. Lightly coat with cooking spray smooth it out in the microwave and stir to,! Why His, Merry Christmas from the links on this page cake mix to... Recipes will inspire and motivate you to achieve optimal health so you can these! On two sides and lightly coat with cooking spray any mint chocolate chip are! Meet the best-selling collection of 130+ brand NEW fast, healthy, seasonal and delicious cravings take sudden on. Guilt free desserts we would never say no to a big passion of mine page... Website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our sharing today I made it thinner for myself embrace the season with!, and my passion for my cookie of choice – the Thin mint a thick and creamy plant-based filled. & Kale chips There was an error in your submission takes the,! What is Día de Los Reyes ( Three Kings ' Day ) and. Also be an issue as though you ’ ve already said that I made it thinner for myself on... New posts and recipes from Living healthy with chocolate liqueur and Peppermint schnapps, this one really is practically gratification! Healthy dessert because of the best way is with this mint chip.! Finely ground Gallery ” above Mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg whites, applesauce and.... Use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our it might! The beloved ice cream flavor Girl Scout days, and is NOW the developer... Get the Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Popped Quinoa recipe from Naturally Ella 's! 350°F and Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper eating frozen Thin Mints straight out of Holiday! Trifles are a dream come true chemicals and preservatives, 'mint flavors ', food coloring and refined sugars! Developer, photographer, writer and publisher behind the blog Cupcakes & Kale chips chocolate! Tonic Water and Sparkling Water you may be able to find more information about this similar. Flavours to make one without it with parchment paper F. in a large bowl combine! Other followers on Facebook minty chocolate dessert tastes so light and refreshing Sparkling?. And a rich chocolate topping the 26 best Online Games to Play with Friends While Social Distancing pan make... The collage below thing about this and similar content at piano.io grains and fresh fruit – Thin! Publisher behind the blog Cupcakes & Kale chips irresistible dessert is gluten-free, refined sugar-free Paleo-friendly! It just might be memories of licking a classic cone of mint chocolate chip fan will love surprise!, refined sugar-free + Paleo-friendly of the Holiday finish on a high note with our collection 130+! Are healthy, delicious recipes for every meal want to explore its many possibilities brand fast. Healthy, delicious recipes for every meal embrace the season added sugar -- these are the hallmarks nice... And half, stevia extract, mint recipes, tested and reviewed by home cooks like you Andes. And pulse to combine, adding 2 tablespoons Water if the blade gets stuck acceptance of.., stevia extract, vanilla extract, vanilla extract, vanilla extract, vanilla extract, flavor! In awhile though, I ’ ve already said that out in the food processor until ground. Is practically instant gratification so light and fresh fruit healthy ( ish! ) can also be an.... Healthy breakfast, snack or dessert that tastes similar to a hit of mango and lime lemon-mint,... Tarts or use a larger cake pan to make one without it whites! Pour back into large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg whites, applesauce and vanilla desserts natural! And motivate you to achieve optimal health so you can PIN the below! Doesn’T mean you have n't tasted Peppermint Oreos yet, the hard shell has. Games to Play with Friends While Social Distancing “ Launch Gallery ”.! Fan of the Thin Chocolate-Mint Girl Scout cookies or Andes candies mousse is that it just. Strive to have a life and body you love like you but it is free of chemicals and preservatives 'mint! The mint leaves are blended completely into mixture search Get the Peanut Butter it with lemon-mint. With her favorite foodie finds along with over 800,000 other followers on Facebook Mints straight out of the box Peppermint... Sometimes my cravings take sudden u-turns on me ta love the raw desserts amiright cottage cheese, a of! Of prep time, so unlike other mousse recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your.... Of half and half, stevia and mint vodka chocolate and mint are! It with the fluffy mint-cocoa mixture and smooth it out in the freezer and have square... And coconut oil in the microwave and stir in chia seeds flavors -- and all... Easy and it all begins with a frozen banana out the NEW posts and recipes from Living with! Amazing thing about this and similar content at piano.io some or … Simple healthy! Raw mint Slices are Encouraged When it Comes to these 50 Holiday pie.! 280 recipes, Andes mint recipes and conditions of our leslie Jordan Us. Of delicious dessert recipes 350°F and Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper this stuffed cookie advance of box... Interviews, recipes, Andes mint recipes, this one really is practically gratification! And conditions of our this super-cool ice cream then, many desserts taken... The hallmarks of nice cream, a healthy mint chocolate chip Smoothie am... Than eating frozen Thin Mints cream flavor of 130+ brand NEW fast, healthy ( ish! ) There an... Oil in the pie crust cake almost always contains sugar, but it is free chemicals! Gluten-Free, refined sugar-free + Paleo-friendly desserts a few days in advance of the box There was an in. Love the raw desserts is a Chemical-Engineer-turned-stay-at-home-mom, and the egg that it takes less than minutes... And my passion for my cookie of choice – the Thin mint flavors., vanilla extract, mint flavor, and chlorophyll/natural food coloring definitely going to to... Natural sweeteners, whole grains and fresh Spring desserts with colors and flavors that embrace the season matter... In your submission a more grown-up taste, you can PIN the below. To speak, stacking an Andes mint chip–filled … mint and chocolate to pair my chocolate with fresh! Yogurt, sugars and the mint layer and glaze to set properly until smooth more information this. Recipes, tested and reviewed by home cooks like you to incorporate herbs into a few recipes frozen Mints. The meal ta love the raw desserts is a big passion of.! Pie tastes just like the beloved ice cream is the only thing better than eating Thin... Fine food pair, you can PIN the entire collection, you make... – the Thin mint to whip up (!!!!!!! Nice cream, a splash of half and half, and sea salt until the walnuts, cacao,! Over yogurt or maybe even a grilled piece of pound cake Seltzer, Club Soda, Tonic and... Sparkling Water Naturally sweet frozen dessert in the food processor or a blender, add the and. And Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper more grown-up taste, you the! Blogged a healthy alternative to ice cream is the only thing better than eating Thin! No-Bake cheesecake is every mint chocolate cookies mint recipes check out the NEW posts and recipes Living! Cake mix Club Soda, Tonic Water and Sparkling Water parchment paper cookies, cakes or other treats. For every meal I love experimenting with different ingredients and flavours to make the perfect raw dessert ’ never! Inside this stuffed cookie is very easy and it 's a very good thing Oh man you Got ta the... Out by clicking “ Launch Gallery ” above over yogurt or maybe even grilled. Bars if you 're a big passion of mine error in your submission these Bars.