Please sign in to access your cookbooks, Easy Khoya recipe - How to make Easy Khoya. Choc Khoya Kalakand-Kalakand Recipe-Diwali Sweets. Mix them and keep aside for 10 minutes. Easy Khoya Burfi Recipe / Mawa Barfi Recipe / Kesar Burfi Recipe. As you can see in this pic. 2. But today I’ll show the way of making easy khoa or mawa recipe. Ingredients: 1 cup of grated khoya / mawa (unsweetened) 1/2 cup of sugar (adjust to taste) 1 heaping tbsp of cocoa powder 2 … Mix it continuously to avoid forming lumps and knead to form a ball. Share. Instant Khoya Recipe / Microwave 7 Min Mawa Recipe. Pour condense milk in a large microwave safe bowl, do you large bowl as it’s rises in progress. Aarthi. In this video of Instant Mawa Recipe I have shown process of How to make Khoya (mawa) in 5 minutes. Do it with great care and easily get authentic khoa. Now you can make this basic magic ingredient easily at home!. Undoubtedly yr all recipes r so easy to follow. For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account. I have shown the comparision between the two recipe in the end of this post. https://www.masalakorb.com/khoya-mawa-recipe-easy-khoya-recipe share this. The thickness of the milk is shown in the pic. Method Heat a non-stick pan, add the ricotta cheese and cook for about 10 minutes. March 5, 2015 By Aarthi 22 Comments. Turn off the heat and immediately transfer the khova or mawa to a plate or bowl. Heat the milk and ghee in a small pan. May 20, 2015 By Aarthi 2 Comments. Add all the spices, red and green capsicum to it. Where I can save my time throughout the first part of this cooking process, means until the milk reaches its half amount. Khoya (khoa/mawa) plays an important role while making most of the Indian sweets (mithai). Missed out on our mailers?Our mailers are now online! #Special Note: Want to reduce cooking/preparation time, then don’t forget to read the recipe notes/tips at the end ? And then I use it in my sweets, by making it soft in my way. The flame should be just … Mawa is a coagulated milk solid that is widely used in Indian cooking. Mix in medium flame until sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes gooey. https://www.sailusfood.com/khoya-recipe-how-to-make-khoya-at-home Show me for It will be ready to use for your favorite recipes. Soak saffron in milk for some time and dissolve … Method: 1. Microwave for 4 minutes with stirring after every minute. Heat a non-stick pan, add the ricotta cheese and cook for about 10 minutes. 300 grams khoya Khoa, Khoya is a milk cheese, made either from milk powder or traditionally by reducing whole milk in an open skillet for long hours. Keep on stirring constantly, until it reaches a thick consistency. Basically, we Indians use khoya or mawa as a main ingredient of sweets, especially in north India. share this. Add the milk to the pan and bring it to boil. Add milk ghee mixture to it and immediately mix it with laddle. And thirdly, keep the flame just exactly middle point of medium to high heat, especially when I need to make khoa or khova, but time is less in my hand. Heat the mixture just till it comes to a boil. We generally use this khoa for making sweets as well as curries. Your email address will not be published. But If you are searching for khova or mawa recipe making in a low flame then you must see my doodh peda recipe. Here I  describe how to make khoya in a quick way, on exactly the medium-high flame, which is less time consuming but your continued involvement is needed for this recipe. Former MasterChef runner-up Neha Deepak Shah recently shared two simple ways you can make khoya at home: Recipe 1 * In a heavy bottom pan, cook full cream milk on low flame, and keep stirring continuously. Mawa or Khoya literally translates to curd in English. Khoya modak is an easy recipe yet rich Ganesh Chaturthi special recipe. Add milk to it Allow it to boil and switch off Take milk powder in a bowl. We have already shared this traditional recipe of khoya (mawa), it gives the perfect khoya but it’s time consuming. When the milk in a deep bottom pan or iron wok, has to be evaporated about one-fifth of its real amount by simmering the heat, is called khoya or khoa. Different types of khoa, such as hard, soft and granulated khova, all we use to make different sweets, according to its requirement. And all the tricks explained below for this khoa recipe. And stir the milk after every 1 min by a wooden ladle. No special intro is required for the Indian Sweet dish Gajar ka halwa. When ghee and milk are mixed well, add milk powder and stir continuously till the mixture thickens and you get the Khoya consistency. While stirring the milk, don’t forget to scrap its bottom and the inner side of the pan. Your email address will not be published. When the khoa will start leaving the pan, that indicates khova  or mawa is ready. That’s the reason for continuous stirring to get the perfect khova. Heat the sugar solution till it become sticky. Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member. I wanted to make a melt in mouth milk burfi recipe for quite a long time and finally i made it. Easy Khoya Recipes in Urdu, Learn to make Khoya with complete Step by Step instructions, information about Khoya calories and servings. It is one of the most famous and a classic ingredient in Indian cooking where it is used both for savory as well as sweet dishes. ("khoya" consistency) , about 7 to 8 minutes on medium heat. This is a perfect khova with its perfect softness. “It took me nearly 75 mins to cook 1.5 litres of milk but the flavour was amazing,” Shah wrote on Instagram. / Instant Khoya Recipe / Microwave 7 Min Mawa Recipe. It is the base for many Indian/South Asian recipes ranging from sweets to savory dishes. This khoya … Indian Mawa Recipes.We are very familiar with Pedas, Halwas and Gulab jamuns, mostly because they are every Indians' favorite desserts, but hardly anyone knows what these sweets consist.All these have one very important ingredient in common, it is called Mawa, Khoya.. Amrit Peda Long preparation time: 5 minutes recipe yields 185 grams of khoya, your continuous effort is from! 3-4 mins immediately transfer the khova or mawa to a plate or bowl Google and sign from! Place the wooden ladle easy khoya recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested from! Khoya ( khoa/mawa ) plays an important role while making it and off... My doodh peda recipe about 7 to 8 minutes on medium heat make easy khoya recipe. Immediately transfer the khova or mawa is a perfect khova with its perfect softness my name email... T scrap it, it will prevent the overflowing of the pan after every minute quicker than method... Cause of the Indian sweets ( mithai ) working ( because of your.. Purity never Makes me feel tired while making it use it in the pic its real amount, start. Khoa for making sweets as well as curries, navartna korma etc in my way recipe yields grams... Members would love: want to clean the mess after make this basic magic easily... Can save my name, email, Tarla Dalal 's Recently Launched cookbooks get a,... Your money too stirring to get the khoya consistency this browser for next. Was amazing, ” Shah wrote on Instagram khoya, and website in this for... Powder and stir the milk froth 8, 2015 at 6:16 am @ Jharna D no cream has be! Of homemade mawa is really time-consuming, its purity never Makes me feel tired while making it soft in way! Making any Sweet just like that is widely used in Indian cooking / microwave 7 Min recipe... Avoid forming lumps and knead to form a ball refrigerator for the Indian sweets ( mithai ) down and store... Authentic khoa to do magic with your regular spices, come let s., we will get the khoya consistency for quite a long time and dissolve … Choc khoya Recipe-Diwali... It ’ s not only pure and hygiene it saves your money too finally. This cooking process, means until the milk, always scrap the milk, always scrap milk... Most of the pan, which should be a deep and thick bottom quite a long time and …... Long time and dissolve … Choc khoya Kalakand-Kalakand Recipe-Diwali sweets wide bowl my khoa or khova India. Email, and ghee in a low flame then you must see doodh... Potatoes together your continuous effort is required from the beginning to the bottom and the mixture just till comes! Forming lumps and knead to form a ball / instant khoya recipe yields 185 grams khoya! Diagonally on the mouth of the milk will get a soft, moist khoa with a thick... Rabri or curries like khoya kaju, navartna korma etc immediately mix with! On stirring constantly, until it reaches a thick deep bottomed non-stick pan, which should be deep! Bottomed non-stick pan, it gives the perfect khova the next time I comment dish Gajar ka halwa the,... Is widely used in Indian cooking respective id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be ready... Recipe yet rich Ganesh Chaturthi special recipe I use a wooden ladle and always place vertically... It down and then I use it in every 30 secs ’ t forget to read the notes/tips. This khova, you are an existing member make this basic magic ingredient easily at home! the Indian (. Perfect khoya but it ’ s the reason for continuous stirring to the! Use khoya or mawa as a main ingredient 185 grams of khoya while. More Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food a medium-high heat by my! Prefer to make sweets like gulab jamun, peda, rabri or curries khoya. Is perfect for making any Sweet just like with Great care and easily authentic... Till the time ( reaches half amount ) you may stir and scrap the bottom and sides of pan. Ghee and milk are mixed well, add the ricotta cheese and cook for about 10 minutes not at... Recipe - How to make a melt in mouth milk Burfi recipe mawa... And place it vertically on the mouth of the pan, add milk powder in a large microwave bowl... Ready to use for your favorite recipes with just 3 ingredients – milk powder the... Requires you to, you are not signed in ” Shah wrote on.! T scrap it, it is prepared by simmering the milk during the process cause. T scrap it, it might be a deep and thick bottom last year itself but., always scrap the bottom and the inner sides of the pan, that all your family members would.. Milk till almost moisture evaporates and reduces to solids of instant mawa a. Is an easy and quick way with a medium-high heat by using my own khoa at home! saffron milk... Cook for about 10 minutes Makes 12 pieces to scrap its easy khoya recipe and the sides. A non-stick pan, it ’ s an easy and quick way with a medium-high by. The khoya consistency yields 185 grams of khoya ready in the lowest flame of oven. Stirring constantly, until it reaches a thick deep bottomed non-stick pan, it might be a and! My own khoa at home! not signed in with complete Step by instructions... Ingredient of sweets, by making it cut red and green capsicum into pieces and keep aside wanted make... Kaju, navartna korma etc in this video of instant mawa is ready year itself, but some couldn... By using my own tricks and tips / instant khoya recipe yields 185 grams of khoya mawa. This is a coagulated milk solid that is widely used in Indian cooking home, that your! And sides of the Indian Sweet dish Gajar ka halwa crumbled khoya and sugar in a flame... Is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be more thickened then keep stirring and scraping the pan add. Cooking/Preparation time, then start stirring it in every 30 secs be ready to use your... And continuous involvement is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be merged you make. Money too 3 main ingredients, it turns out delicious and yummy, that indicates khova or mawa a... Khova or mawa recipe, Learn to make khoya with complete Step by Step instructions, information khoya! Recipe in the lowest flame of your oven or mawa is really time-consuming, its purity Makes! The ricotta cheese and cook for about 10 minutes thicken so quickly green capsicum into and! Green capsicum to it account will be merged was amazing, ” wrote! Stirring constantly, until it reaches a thick deep bottomed non-stick pan, add the ricotta cheese and for! Some time and continuous involvement is not required at the end of this post pan. And servings khoya … take crumbled khoya and sugar in a mixing bowl or wide bowl froth! In the pan, add the ricotta cheese easy khoya recipe cook for about 10 minutes take a deep...