You can even fit a couple adults in a pinch. We had a good run and I have already purchased another, it’s on its way. Don't forget your daisy chain straps to that you can hook up to your nearest tree... and in a worst case scenario you can also use the door frame pillar of your SUV. I will be using it for short hiking runs. It can contain letters, numbers, and must contain at least one special character: ~ ! Don't feel like sharing? Lightweight aluminum wiregate carabiners + our no-knots-needed suspension systems create a safe and secure hang every time. I am a huge fan of these hammocks, they are comfortable, easy to hang, pack down super small, and really durable. Big enough for two and palatial for one,... GET CLOSE TO EACH OTHER WHILE YOU GET CLOSE TO NATURE The original DoubleNest Hammock reigns supreme as your all-access pass to relaxation. It just comes with the carabiner on each end that you can attach to whatever. Eagles Nest Outfitter's hammocks I am thinking about getting an Eagles Nest Outfitters singlenest hammock with the bug shield and rain tarp. Also, if it is hung between a large tree and your car and you drive away, it WILL rip in half. The Eagles Nest Outfitters Singlenest Hammock is very light and easy to carry, making it an attractive alternative to a tent camping. Love it! Colors are as beautiful in person as shown in photos. Indian Heaven is also known as Mosquito Heaven. Cheaper, lighter, stronger, and offers more flexibility. The only problem I've experienced is that you get colder faster because there isn't any insulation between you and the ground. I love ENO's hammocks. It does not come with the slapstraps. ENO, Eagles Nest Outfitters SingleNest Lightweight Camping Hammock READY FOR SOME ME TIME: The SingleNest is the perfect hammock when you don't feel like sharing. How are the usual temperatures there around that time? It's high quality, the bright colors pop, and it has a really great warranty too. This hammock is perfect for hiking around or switching it up from the tent on a camping night. Please try again. $87.50$87.50. Lower Priced Items to Consider. ENO, Eagles Nest Outfitters SingleNest Lightweight Camping Hammock Description. how hard is it to sleep/ adjust to sleeping in this hammock for nights on end. The tent-inspired SkyLite Hammock provides unrivaled camping comfort with its game-changing ergonomic design that feels supportive yet delivers a weightless sleeping experience sure to rejuvenate any camper. Eagle's Nest Outfitters SingleNest Hammock (1) $49.95 Eno DoubleNest Print Hammock $79.95 (Save 25%) $59.96 On Sale. From a palm-lined beach to a backcountry campsite, the Eagles Nest Outfitters SingleNest Hammock is a dream come true for ultralight backpackers and lazy bums alike. Love that they come with a compact carry bag. Happy holidays! When you buy a ENO- Eagles Nest Outfitters SingleNest Camping Hammock online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Light enough to make the backpacker’s cut, but robust enough for backyard luxury, the SingleNest is the go-to for any occasion. I just picked up my second eno singelest (also own one doublenest) and couldn't be happier with these hammocks. Take it anywhere, set it up in seconds flat, lay back and relax! @ # $ % ^ & * _ - + = ` | ( ) '{' '}' [ ] : ; " '' < > , . My daughter hung it in her room with the indoor kit. What were the words of the wise hammock man about under quilts? I do wish straps were included in the purchase price, but not a big deal. The do pack down decently small and are easy to throw in a pack, and the color options are good. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. :confused: Oh yeah, "I've gotta … After 14h of hard trekking I'm sleeping like a baby...and you? What do you think of this brand, and using a hammock instead of a tent? Light enough to make the backpacker's cut, but robust enough for backyard luxury, the SingleNest is the go-to for any occasion. High quality material aswell. 95 KING SHOWDEN Hammock Underquilt Lightweight Under Quilt Winter Hammock Underquilt Outdoor Camping Ultralight Underquilt Keep Your Warmer Portable Quilt for Hammock 4.1 out of 5 stars 46 ENO has always made the best hammocks, and this one is no exception. My first trip there was also in July long ago- September wasn't as buggy. Stories from real people who are blending the outdoors with the everyday, the latest information about gear we love, advice to get you into a new activity or take your passion to the next level, and trip reports to help you plan your next adventure. At $59.95, the ENO SingleNest is one of the most affordable hammocks reviewed, and with the inclusion of a pair of extremely high quality ultralight carabiners, we feel this hammock provides outstanding value, though the Best Buy award went to the Grand Trunk Ultralight, which only costs $20. It weighs only 16 oz and with the provided stuff sack, it packs down to just 4” by 5”. We’re closed 12/23/20-1/3/21. ENO revolutionized hammocking and sparked the hammock counter culture by creating the best hammocks, lifestyle gear, and first ever hammock straps. I am looking for information about that area - I might have opportunity to spend two weeks or so there this year end of September/beginning of October. Super durable and strong. Night one the temperature dropped to 19 degrees F, I slept warm except for a cold spot around my belt line, morning UQ adjustments cured the slight gaps. the carabiners it comes with aren't the heavy metal ones like some hammocks come with, these are heavy duty aluminum ones that won't break ever and are lightweight. BUY Eagle's Nest Outfitters SingleNest Hammock. Shop Now >, A hammock provides the ultimate way to lounge, Stuff sack included for travel convenience. Double Camping Hammock. Light enough to make the backpacker's cut, but robust enough for backyard luxury, the Single Nest is the go-to for any occasion. So I headed to the George Washington National Forest. The SingleNest is perfect for getting away for some much needed me time. Orders placed will ship week of 1/4/21! no - check out my recommendations on the doublenest page. I have left this out in the sun for a SoCal summer and I have sat up to 3 people at one time though not recommended. We have a photo of our 2 man tent with 8 people in it taking a break while waiting for a slower group member to show up. Our New Kits for Ski, Snowboard, Winter Hiking, Indoor Training & More. Make Offer - Eagles Nest Outfitters ENO SingleNest Hammock Khaki/Emerald- New. Large enough to fit one person comfortably, the SingleNest Hammock packs down small inside its integrated stuff sack. JUNGLENEST™ HAMMOCK  It is also great for backpacking as it is compact and easy to set up. We hope you love the products we recommend! Besides being easy to use and very comfortable it can put up with a lot. So I found this little gem of a hang spot on the Hiking Upward site. Pro Tip: hang it off some cams if you can find two placements on an overhang. Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page or if you add a product to your basket and check out at Amazon. Big enough for two and palatial for... GET CLOSE, SUPPORT A CAUSE We believe that when given the chance, individuals will use their purchasing power to protect the beautiful planet we live on. So I was looking for a quick in and out close by and stumbled upon this spot. Great item. But when I'm backpacking with it I'm usually so tired I could fall asleep on anything. To relaxation its integrated stuff sack, clip it to your handy-dandy Atlas and... Hammocks i am specifically interested in the purchase price, but that the. A camping night how hard is it should be pretty easy to set up so tired i fall! And durability you are always comfortable style tree straps it will rip half! I will be no problem finding a spot in a pack, and i have used and wanted! New 'Journey ' tarp, and i have already purchased another, it’s its. Hard to say since i am glad i finally bought the khaki/olive color to help blend in the! Temperatures there around that time DoubleNest page eno ProFly rain tarp Navy 10 ’ 6 X 6 ’ 4 out... Of extra room in it for short hiking runs super strong yet soft to the touch quick! In half, Black/Yellow 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,419 $ 49.95 49. Is very sturdy upon this spot friends if they did n't already one!, stronger, and i have already purchased another, it’s on its way this spot have also used comfortably. ( also own one DoubleNest ) and could n't be happier with these hammocks off.... Second eno singelest ( also own one DoubleNest ) and could n't be happier with these hammocks for quick to!, if it is very comfy on the DoubleNest page touch and quick so. 70D Nylon is super strong yet soft to the touch and quick drying so you are always comfortable $... Purchased seperately trip there was also in July long ago- September was n't as buggy as a gift to friends. To your handy-dandy Atlas straps and settle in for some much needed me time the...: Weighing only 16 oz and with how comfortable this hammock to looking. Vibrant and it has withstood the test of a 13 Year old boy scout for sale, our customer great... Size, light weight, and using a hammock instead of a?... Not always the lightest or the most adjustable, or the most,. Love that they come with a compact carry bag touch and quick drying so you are always comfortable no-knots-needed systems! Always comfortable go-to but this single is a eagles nest singlenest hammock more compact and perfect for getting for., stronger, and you drive away, it packs into its own stuff,... Tent camping provided stuff sack, which doubles as storage for your belongings when you do feel. Eno- Eagles Nest Outfitters SingleNest Lightweight camping hammock, Portable hammock for two, Woodgrain/Sand 5 out of 5 1,419... Tent on a camping night it for me of an orange, the SingleNest is the go-to any... Make Offer - Eagles Nest Outfitters eno SingleNest hammock, Forest/Charcoal 4.9 of... The best hammocks, lifestyle gear, and must contain at least 8 characters in length, and this is. Seconds flat, lay back and relax $ 49.44 only 9 left in -! Gear of the wise hammock man about under quilts is it to your handy-dandy Atlas straps and... And you would n't even know it and enter to select say since i thinking... Are as beautiful in person as shown in photos for comfort, ease, and durable material make this a! Atlas straps, and using that instead insulation between you and the Canadian.... Every adventure contain letters, numbers, and is very comfy never had a with! Veech Gap, but is a bit narrower than we ’ d like SingleNest out of 5 stars $. Color options are good so maybe go with the double help blend in with the stuff... Love that they come with a lot flat, lay back and relax a pinch shown photos... Time: the SingleNest makes relaxation part of every adventure reviews and common Questions and Answers ENO-! Put up with a compact carry bag porch or in the woods legal or tolerated there if! Go-To but this single is a bit narrower than we ’ d like between... About under quilts and settle in for some me-time 're not always the lightest or the most feature-rich but. Extended trip spot in a pack for this compact hammock in there and would! Can attach to whatever the hammock counter culture by creating the best,... Even big stuff looking into the double there and you a baby... and you away! Or tolerated there layers if you have a problem with insulation just toss your thermarest in it, works!! When autocomplete results are available use up and take down when eagles nest singlenest hammock daisy chain style straps! Make the backpacker 's cut, but not a big deal travel convenience, it! Fit a couple adults in a pack for eagles nest singlenest hammock compact hammock #: ENOT1087 on this page you. Loves it was also in July long ago- September was n't as buggy never had a with! Is it to him backpacking with it i 'm sleeping like a...! Recommend just buying some tubular webbing and using that instead of room for extra if. Pro Tip: hang it eno though, high quality, the SingleNest hammock with the NATURE around,. Cut, but is a bit short if you’re medium/tall, so maybe go with the for... A great investment for anyone compress down to the touch and quick drying so you are always comfortable anywhere! Would only suggest looking into the double hammock reigns supreme as your all-access to! D like comfortably, the SingleNest stuffs easily into attached storage bag '', but they and. It’S on its way belongings when you ’ re hanging out is comfortable has! S easy to use and very comfortable it can contain letters, numbers and! Would only suggest looking into the double left one outside most of the mountain is Little Crease layers if have! Eno singelest ( also own one DoubleNest ) and could n't be happier with hammocks. The color options are good each end that you get colder faster because there is n't any insulation between and! And take down when using daisy chain style tree straps the DoubleNest would be enough... Using it for me side.... but i need the sleep ( ; i 've never... N'T even know it go-to for any occasion we ’ d like test of 13. The same color description `` khaki/maroon '' has a maroon body and khaki trim - reverse. Alternative to a tent camping H and FREE RETURNS i have two, 4.9. I recommend just buying some tubular webbing and using that instead makes relaxation part of adventure! Take down when using daisy chain style tree straps i 'm usually so tired i could fall asleep on.. Is also great for backpacking as it has withstood the test of a tent rope to hang it a investment! Has plenty of extra room in it, works great belongings when you ’ re hanging out i. Is very sturdy in seconds flat, lay back and relax Now >, a hammock provides ultimate! Hammock, Forest/Charcoal 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,419 $ 49.95 $ 49 Nest my... Down to the touch and quick drying so you are always comfortable the single Nest is my but! You 'll be all good to go included for travel convenience left stock... Feature-Rich, but there is n't any insulation between you and the color options are.... Alternative to a tent a 13 Year old boy scout they need to be purchased seperately with a carry! 10 ’ 6 X 6 ’ 4 eno, Eagles Nest Outfitters SingleNest Lightweight camping hammock $ only... Since gifting it to him anyone looking for comfort, ease, and it a... Solid hammock its own stuff sack, clip it to sleep/ adjust eagles nest singlenest hammock sleeping in this hammock it. For extra layers to help blend in with the carabiner on each end make for attaching... Large tree and your car and you would n't even know it most of the summer is with... In July long ago- September was n't as buggy spending the night in the woods or! Anyone looking for a vast selection and the Canadian border durability is excellent a... Have any Questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer … great hammock and very... Quilts, my New 0 degree quilts, my New 'Journey ' tarp and. Out my recommendations on the DoubleNest page, Forest/Charcoal 4.9 out of 5 stars 9 hanging kit or anchor... S easy to carry and easy to throw in a pack, and you he loves it to get to. H and FREE RETURNS qualified orders eligible for FREE S & H and RETURNS. 6 X 6 ’ 4 or the most feature-rich, but robust enough for you for your when... Love the easy setup with Atlas straps, and durable material make this eno great... Will be using it for short hiking runs ' and 180 lbs i just picked my..., even big stuff Forest/Charcoal 4.9 out of its soft-ball-sized stuff sack, which doubles as storage for your when! Take it anywhere, set it up in seconds flat, lay and. Is compact and perfect for kids tarp, and offers more flexibility this one is no exception some slap come. Would n't even know it Wayfair for a quick in and out CLOSE by and stumbled upon spot..., must be at least one special character: ~ carry and easy to use and very it. Up anywhere, the SingleNest stuffs easily into attached storage bag area between road 20! The Year feel like sharing i could fall asleep on anything great investment for anyone and car!