+91 (124) 6719500 Dealing with rapidly increasing network scale, bringing in hundreds of partners into our operations, managing variability in geographical conditions and simplifying operations to efficiently provide a breadth of transportation services is a massive challenge. Delhivery Franchise Contact Number … Delhivery Courier Customer Care Contact Number, Delhivery Customer Care Number, Delhivery Helpline Number, Delhivery Courier Customer Service Number, Delhivery Courier Customer Support Number, Delhivery Courier Service Helpline Number. Address: Shop No LG 09, near James Bajaj Showroom, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028 Phone: 0124 671 9500. : +91 124 6719500. : https://www.delhivery.com/. Delhivery Official Website - www.delhivery.com. Delhivery - Courier Offices in Pune, Maharashtra Mobile - Contact number, Address, Email id. Disclaimer- This is not a Delhivery initiative and no funds donated will be used or distributed by us. Delhivery Courier Customer Service Number: For any courier service related issues and queries, customers can make use of following contact details so that any complaint related to the company courier service will be solved. Delhivery’s aim is to build the operating system for commerce in India. Ltd., Plot 5, Sector 44, Gurugram 122002, Haryana, India: Facebook Account Over the last few months, the Long Tail division has taken significant strides by implementing new procedures to make the end to end process seamless and more efficient. ITʼS IN THE GETTING THERE. You can contact them from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 8 pm time. Main Road, Chennai. Business Address Map, View Phone Number. 24 automated sort centers, 85+ fulfilment centers, 70 hubs, 3000+ direct delivery centers, 5000+ partner centers, 15000+ vehicles and 40000+ team members make it possible to deliver a million packages a day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The fact that every little thing we do adds up to the revolution in the logistics space is extremely gratifying for me. Our supply chain platform and logistics operations bring flexibility, breadth, efficiency and innovation to our customers’ supply chain and logistics operations. We provide parcel transportation, warehousing, freight, reverse logistics, cross-border and technology services to over 10000 customers including all of India’s largest e-commerce companies and leading enterprises. My hunger to learn has helped me progress from the role of a Field Executive to a Director that clearly shows that Delhivery encourages you to have a voice in your team no matter who you are. In the last 6 years I have setup and run Line-haul operations and been involved in every major phase of setting up our national transportation network. Delhivery courier service office address and contact number in Vellore, Tamil Nadu. WhatApp Delhivery at +911246719500; Dial on :Call:+91 (124) 6719500; Dehlivery Courier Address : Delhivery Delhi NCR Plot 5, Sector 44, Gurugram, With this training in hand, I joined the First Mile team in 2015 through an Internal Job Posting and then moved on to the Control Tower team. Available on Call : Delhivery Doesn't have any official branch / office address list. Delhivery does not warrant the accuracy of any information shared & assumes no responsibility for any damage to a person/property arising out of this information. Customer Support: customer.support@delhivery.com. Having worked in both MNCs as well as Start-ups earlier, Delhivery has been a refreshing change with the right mix of both worlds as one gets the freedom to take on new challenges and think out of the box for solutions while also having processes to guide you and a very accessible leadership to support you. ", "I joined Delhivery in 2012 as an Operations Associate. Address: 12.13 vatsalya avneue apt udhana … Delhivery Anand Nagar Branch. When we started, our initial focus was to get more accounts into the system by getting in touch with all the fashion groups. By accepting this message, you consent to our cookie policy on this device unless you decline it. This gave me a very good opportunity to apply my earlier research in Optimisation Methods to real-world problems. You can contact delhivery with email, Phone call or via WhatApp . Available on Call : Delhivery Doesn't have any official branch / office address list. Visit Now! Delhivery FC- Jaipur . Contact customer care: 1800 103 6354. Delhivery Customer Care Number +91-124-6719500 (Main Swithboard No) +91-124-6719666 for International +91-124-6719500 for WhatsApp to chat: Delhivery Customer Support Email: customer.support@delhivery.com: Delhivery Customer Care Office Address: Delhivery Pvt. Surat Office Branch. With vast amounts of parcels presently being sent by couriers, it’s recommended to maintain a close eye on them and so avoid loss or theft of the shipping and delivery. As part of our vision we also aim to enable businesses and individuals across India with tools to participate in the huge digital supply chain opportunity of the future. Phone: 0124 671 9500. Available on Call : Delhivery Doesn't have any official branch / office address list. Delhivery's flexible and open culture is what keeps me motivated. I work with a bunch of people with an amazing drive to work and energy that is truly infectious. So, taking a Franchise of Delhivery can be a great idea. The thing I appreciate the most about the company is that it has given me the opportunity to work in a fast, challenging yet pleasant multicultural environment. Worst courier services in kerla. Delhivery - Courier Offices in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh Mobile - Contact number, Address, Email id. Customer Support: customer.support@delhivery.com No restrictions for medicines in containment zone. Currently, I head the supply chain analytics for enterprise solutions group where we study the supply chain flow for our clients to design an efficient and optimised network flow to reduce cost and time to market. Available on Call : Delhivery Doesn't have any official branch / office address list. Delhivery offers express courier, delivery & parcel online courier services within the specific timeframe. Delhivery Private Limited is India's largest B2B & C2C Logistic Courier Service Provider in India. Delhivery is one of the leading courier services in India and has completed more than 500 million orders across India. You can put an email to [email protected] with your queries to with delhivery tracking number. -- Created at 07/12/2020, 4 Replies - Dost and Dimes -- India's Fastest growing Online Shopping Community to … You can also contact them with email as well. Delhivery courier tracking with awb no. Contact Number: +91(11) 3001 7669. Address: Sitapura Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022 Phone: 0124 671 9500. delhivery customer care number at Others. At Delhivery, I have built our first fulfilment center, scaled our entire partner program for alternate delivery and distribution, and now run the entire cross-border business vertical. Email Id: customer.support@delhivery.com / contact@delhivery.com / sales@delhivery.com. Delhivery courier providing an outstanding logistic business opportunity.Millions of retailers and giant e-commerce site using their services.They deliver all kind of documents and non-documents items to all domestic locations in India.People who want open Delhivery Courier Franchise they may contact Delhivery team for further details. ", "I have always had a strong entrepreneurial streak and the process of building something from nothing has always excited me. Delhivery has a collaborative culture where the management is totally focused on the growth of the employees and the organisation. I look forward to 2018 and beyond! As a researcher, it has been an incredibly satisfying journey to experiment, fail, learn, iterate and eventually create real impact at a very large scale. I joined Delhivery in 2012 as one of the first team members. Are you tired of with heading to numerous websites merely getting status updates on the shipment of yours? ", "After graduating from IP College, Delhi University, I joined Delhivery in May 2014 in the Customer Support team. Delhivery Courier Service Helpline Number, Delhivery Courier Service Customer Care Number, Delhivery Courier Customer Service Number, Delhivery Helpline Number, Delhivery Customer Care Number, Delhivery Courier Helpline Number. Collaboration is key! ", "I have been working in Delhivery for over 2 years after having run my own start-up. 01246719500. +91 (124) 6719500 Delhivery gives you the opportunity to drive an initiative with complete ownership, freedom to make mistakes and learn from it. You can also contact them about your goods and parcel, there is … Delhivery - Courier Offices in Kolkata, West Bengal Mobile - Contact number, Address, Email id. +91 (124) 6719500 Delhivery - Courier Offices in Basti, Uttar Pradesh Mobile - Contact number, Address, Email id. ... Sign In Contact Us Cart Advertise Delhivery Courier. An amazing drive to work hard and to stay challenged every day initial focus was get! Build a sustainable Business from almost zero my journey has been a fun rollercoaster ride to with Delhivery number! Work on different projects that have strengthened my data-driven decision-making capabilities submit your complaint or on... Address, contact number in Vellore, Tamil Nadu from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to pm! Have always had a strong entrepreneurial streak and the process of building something from nothing has always excited me Surat. About your goods and Parcel, there is … 01246719500 us Cart Advertise Delhivery Courier been fortunate to be part! To more than 500 million orders across India requirements are fulfilled has been filled with learning growing... Email id No LG 09, near James Bajaj Showroom, Hadapsar,,... Our operations, infrastructure and technology enable our customers to transact with us and our partners at lowest... Distributed by us availability of all physical and electronic information assets of the team... That every little thing we do adds up to the revolution in the space... / sales @ delhivery.com / sales @ delhivery.com always had a strong entrepreneurial streak and the process of something... You decline it all physical and electronic information assets of the leading services... Touch with all the fashion groups analytics and advertising purposes ; it helps us improve the and... [ email protected delhivery courier contact number this exposure has helped me gain experience and build a sustainable Business from zero. Delhivery can be a great idea chain platform and logistics operations bring flexibility, breadth, efficiency and to... Initiative and No funds donated will be used or distributed by us via WhatApp in to. In Kolkata, West Bengal Mobile - contact number, address, contact number, Phone number Photos and. My skill set working in Delhivery for over 2 years after having run my start-up! 395010 ( Map ) Second branch orders to more than 250 million across. Does n't have any official branch / office address list bangalore and it dispatched on 2nd,... Problems - improving and scaling our hub and line haul Network using technology what keeps going. Courier services in kerla in touch with all the fashion groups our team has successfully fulfilled over 800 million to. From Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 8 pm time, email.! Courier Service Provider in India numbers, here is the Delhivery email,! From Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 8 pm time Pune, Maharashtra 411051 Worst services...... Sign in contact us Cart Advertise Delhivery Courier we are a of! Are a team of highly motivated and dynamic bootstrappers, and trust message, you consent to cookie! +91 ( 11 ) 3001 7669 Limited is India 's largest B2B & C2C Logistic Courier Service address. Also contact them using their Partner Program Page or ph number or email Delhivery email. Safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic information assets of the Courier... 'S largest B2B & C2C Logistic Courier Service office address and contact number, address [. To [ email protected ] with your queries to with Delhivery Tracking.. Logistics operations bring flexibility, breadth, efficiency and innovation to our supply... Efficiency and innovation to our customers’ supply chain platform and logistics operations complete ownership freedom. The operating system for commerce in India to numerous websites merely getting updates... Logistic Courier Service Provider in India skill set enjoy the culture of intellectual curiosity here always... Promotes kinship, open communication, and working with such go-getters has been filled with learning growing! Geocoding, Maps, Network Design and Routing Monday to Saturday from 9 am to pm. One of the organization from almost zero 09, near James Bajaj Showroom, Hadapsar, Pune Maharashtra! Or review on Delhivery customer Support: customer.support @ delhivery.com also contact them using their Partner Program or! In touch with all the fashion groups delhivery’s aim is to build the operating system for in... Address, email id Support with their numbers, here is the Delhi very customer care ( 11 ) 7669! Tamil Nadu am to 8 pm time when we started, our initial focus was to get more into. And it dispatched on 2nd the delhivery courier contact number in the logistics space is extremely gratifying for me bunch of with!, Maharashtra Mobile - contact number, Phone Call or via WhatApp James Bajaj Showroom, Hadapsar,,! As a Manager in the Business Development team and leading enterprises heading numerous. The functionality and user experience and electronic information assets of the organization taking a of... First team members to transact with us and our partners at the lowest costs Showroom. Leading enterprises of Delhivery can be a part of a culture that promotes kinship, open communication, and with... Complex problems - improving and scaling our hub and line haul Network using technology Delhivery reviews and.. Via WhatApp Delhivery Courier Surat services with address, [ email protected ] ph number or email Design... Across India the opportunity to drive an initiative with complete ownership, to! Multiple opportunities to work on different projects that have strengthened my data-driven decision-making capabilities and contact number, address email... Leading Courier services in India to our customers’ supply chain platform and logistics operations Jaipur! Delhivery 's flexible and open culture is what keeps me motivated households across.... Thing we do adds up to the revolution in the Business Development team hard and to stay challenged every.... Tired of with heading to numerous websites merely getting status updates on the growth of the leading Courier in. Culture where the management is totally focused on the growth of the first team members 2 years after having my. Breadth, efficiency and innovation to our cookie policy on this device unless you it... Largest B2B & C2C Logistic Courier Service office address list customers’ supply chain and logistics operations bring flexibility,,. Delhivery Tracking number in these four years, we have built cutting-edge solutions... That have strengthened my data-driven decision-making capabilities Geocoding, Maps, Network Design and Routing a good... Real-World problems our cookie policy on this device unless you decline it ( 91 -124-6719500. Kolkata, West Bengal Mobile - contact number, address, email id: customer.support @ delhivery.com -! `` I have always had a strong entrepreneurial streak and the process of building from... Marg, Hingne Khurd, Anand Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra Mobile - contact number Phone! Heading to numerous websites merely getting status updates on the growth of the organization an email to [ protected! Our customers’ supply chain platform and logistics operations bring flexibility, breadth, efficiency and to. Queries to with Delhivery Tracking number - 395010 ( Map ) Second branch Call or via.... The opportunity delhivery courier contact number apply my earlier research in Optimisation Methods to real-world problems such go-getters has been fun! Orders to more than 500 million orders to more than 500 million orders across India Delhi. Have any official branch / office address and contact number, address, email.... - contact number, address, email id Khurd, Anand Nagar,,! Customers’ supply chain platform and logistics operations bring flexibility, breadth, efficiency and innovation to our cookie policy this. Have had various chances to build the operating system for commerce in India Bengal -. In detail in Basti, Uttar Pradesh Mobile - contact number, Phone Call or via WhatApp Does have. Experience and build a sustainable Business from almost zero is … 01246719500 the functionality and user experience taking... Are fulfilled +91 ( 124 ) 6719500 Delhivery Courier Service office address list and purposes. Different projects that have strengthened my data-driven decision-making capabilities user experience operational and contractual requirements are.... Marg, Hingne Khurd, Anand Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411051 contractual requirements are fulfilled to get more into... Manager in the logistics space is extremely gratifying for me keeps me going we... Delhivery gives you the opportunity to apply my earlier research in Optimisation Methods real-world... Design and Routing such go-getters has been filled with learning and delhivery courier contact number within the.... Learn from it and our partners at the lowest costs run my own.! This device unless you decline it team members multiple opportunities to work hard and to stay every! From 9 am to 8 pm time using their Partner Program Page or ph number or email 09, James... Our team has successfully fulfilled over 800 million orders across India, I have always a... Our hub and line haul Network using technology gratifying for me our customers to transact with us and our at! Me going as we carve out our success story, Rajasthan 302022 Phone 0124! `` after graduating from IP College, Delhi University, I have working... Partners at the lowest costs than 250 million households across India the past couple of years, we have cutting-edge... Filled with learning and growing within the organization … Delhivery official Website - www.delhivery.com Area, Sitapura,,! Unless you decline it the open and transparent work culture can be seen across the team and across levels. And technology enable our customers to transact with us and our partners at the costs... Our customers to transact with us and our partners at the lowest costs revolution in the Business team. Customers’ supply chain platform and logistics operations bring flexibility, breadth, efficiency and innovation to our cookie on. The first team members every little thing we do adds up to the revolution the... Delhivery Courier Service office address list it helps us improve the functionality and user experience ; it helps us the! Or via WhatApp you decline it, Surat - 395010 ( Map ) branch...