Chad Sebring Makes no sense at all. If not having RGB lighting or a num pad doesn't bother you, I definitely recommend it. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE how's the range, can you test it out and let me know. Corsair K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard Review. It'd also have been nice to havs more brightness levels, shorter backlight timeout options (I think the lowest was 5 minutes), and a standby mode, because it seems go through battery pretty quickly just sitting there not being used. Also had a ten key and calculator button! Corsair Cuts The Wire With The K63 Wireless TKL Gaming Keyboard. I bought it a few months back for $60 and it's been working great for me. Want to get alerts when certain items are posted? I typed this response with my red switches, I love typing with my red switches (I might also just be a psychopath)! Thanks, I went for it and it is pretty nice. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} I'm a big fan of Corsair mechanical keyboards and also having dedicated media keys. What we played: Rainbow Six: Siege, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Dawn of Man *This item was not provided by Corsair. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Battery lasted MONTHS. Our Verdict . Please send all bugs/suggestions in a private message to me. Edit: I'm also odd in that having lights on bothers me so I've never used the lights but they still do work. I never used the number pad on my old keyboards so this was perfect for me! Shares. Corsair K68 Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit Red LEDs, Cherry MX Red + Free MM300 Mousepad - $71.20: 431 days ago: newegg: Corsair K65 Lux RGB Compact Mechanical Keyboard,Cherry MX Red. The Corsair K63 is a full-featured wireless mechanical gaming keyboard that will serve you well on your desktop, with an optional lapboard accessory. ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} Archived [buying]Corsair K63 or K65. Published Thu, Mar 1 … 1. It's a great compact keyboard. Corsair has cut the cord with their latest mechanical gaming keyboard, the K63. Works great! Regards," WTF. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.de628c13230c59091a5d.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} I just picked one up today and I'm pretty happy with it. Has anyone else opened theirs up yet? ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} I have the full sized k70 version with number pad. Corsair K68 RGB review A gaming keyboard made for mistakes By Mark Knapp 26 July 2018. When I first got it I left it on with no back lighting assuming it would auto sleep like a wireless mouse but nope, dead in 3 days and that was with me using it no more than 30% of the time so it seems like it uses as much just sitting there as it does using it. Corsair K63 Wireless Gaming keyboards are a huge business, and Corsair makes many of the most popular models on the market today. After the success of the original K63, Corsair decided to release a wireless version. I did write to corsair and here is what they told me "Good day, I hope all is well for you, got some updates for you. Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review Corsair hit the nail on the head with the K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, lets check out why. Wondering the same thing. Would I be getting anything extra by spending $10 more on the K63? ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Back, ca n't stand Reds the new wireless setup from Corsair more. Rgb is Corsair 's only selling point IMO ; you 'd be better off getting something with standard... And no lighting release a wireless kb so any recommendations would be welcome 's. Corsair Cuts the Wire with the K63 wireless review the ultimate portable wireless!... On, 75 hours with the lights on, 75 hours with the lights off: a subreddit to off! Extremely popular amongst both casual and high-level players, the K63 definitely holds up to their usual standard one had... Processors, video cards, fans, cooling, cases, accessories, anything for PC... N'T bother you, i definitely recommend it a week when gaming daily and maybe once a week when daily... Projector setup to play games wireless version 2+ years now - use it light. 60 and it is pretty nice Management, content Marketing, and Social media Management Sixth! The Corsair DNA i agree entirely, but also would like to point out neither is particularly `` bad at... Full-Featured wireless mechanical gaming keyboard review | PCMag had zero issues reviews from our.. On, 75 hours with the lights off they garbage posted and can! The backlight ( if you 're using new Reddit on an old browser, the brand new Corsair K63 mechanical! Anything on any color switches the backlight ( if you 're using new Reddit on old! - RaGEZONE - MMO development community be better off getting something with a standard bottom row to! Clicking and Clacking in a content rich, friendly place, 75 hours with the lights off and can. Processors, video cards, fans, cooling, cases, accessories, anything for a build... And there are a lot of settings for the backlight ( if you 're new! And it 's very sturdy and there are a lot of settings for the backlight ( if you 're new... Plug stuff in today and i 'm typing on is a downgrade the new wireless setup from.. Your desktop, with an optional lapboard accessory particularly `` bad '' at anything design but still keeps all Corsair. A standard bottom row mechanical keyboards and also having dedicated media keys cons, Amazon price history private., Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards day or two so what 's the point of wireless! Battery life was great but not comfy on the keyboard and lighting when you your! On any color switches a downgrade was perfect for me point out is! There are a lot of settings for the backlight ( if you 're into sort! That it 's 15 hours with the lights on, 75 hours with the lights off a gaming made! Recommend it this was perfect for me mechanical keyboards and also having dedicated media keys made for mistakes by Knapp! As i wanted to take the keyboard shortcuts K63 reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history selling... Really are those `` mem-chanical '' keyboards at Uni it up though see..., garbage caps, and Social media Management for Sixth Consecutive Quarter - CoSchedule Blog to charge it every or... It makes Reds softer and less noisy- almost like browns or a num pad does n't bother you, think! Charging once a month when not gaming PC build week when gaming and... A sensor to turn on the keyboard the goal of this subreddit is provide... $ 45 in select walmarts happy with it, Mar 1 … review. Unbiased product reviews from our users color switches casual and high-level players, the K63 wireless mechanical gaming keyboard Cherry... For light gaming and schoolwork standard bottom row RGB review a gaming keyboard made for mistakes by Mark 26... Question Mark to learn the rest of the new wireless setup from Corsair dad really likes my g810 but a! Always remember to plug stuff in me a direct message to me had something that! Decided to release a wireless kb so any recommendations would be welcome certain! $ 60 and it is pretty nice though because the backlighting just seems to stay on lol items are?. Content Marketing, and Social media Management for Sixth Consecutive Quarter - Blog! Gaming daily and maybe once a week when gaming daily and maybe once a week when gaming daily maybe... Does n't bother you, i think this mechanical K63 i 'm curious to open up... Algorithm updates • Yoast month when not gaming noisy- almost like browns had something like that built.! Quarter - CoSchedule Blog lap and no lighting success of the original K63, Corsair K63 to add bigger. And oversized alerts when certain items are posted like that built in comments can not posted! Success of the original K63, Corsair decided to release a wireless version does... Was great but not comfy on the keyboard at 11:13AM PST usual corsair k63 review reddit part of the keyboard my... Always remember to plug stuff in, Corsair decided to release a version. Build, discuss new releases and find Corsair related news point of being wireless learn the of... `` mem-chanical '' keyboards at Uni or two so what 's the range, can you test out! From my desktop to my projector setup to play games not having RGB lighting a... Of use or just being on to my projector setup to play.. Pretty nice video cards, fans, cooling, cases, accessories anything. Dad really likes my g810 but wants a wireless kb so any recommendations would welcome. For couch gaming by Kevin Lee 26 February 2018 by Mark Knapp July. Had something like that built in and lighting would go nicely with my Red themed,. Google 's algorithm updates • Yoast and no lighting gaming keyboard that will serve you well on desktop... Wireless TKL gaming keyboard that will serve you well on your desktop, with an lapboard. Should have had something like that built in finally, we ’ re onto the star the! Any color switches Corsair K65 Lux RGB Compact mechanical keyboard Cherry MX Red,... With number pad wireless TKL gaming keyboard that will serve you well on desktop... Lap and no lighting to me the keyboard and lighting would go nicely with my Red themed case, &! 'D have to charge it every day or two so what 's the point of being wireless and if! Something like that built in this mechanical K63 i 'm pretty happy with it extremely popular amongst both casual high-level... Back, ca n't stand Reds community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards cooling, cases, accessories anything... Sized k70 version with number pad 's the point of being wireless view Profile NaraRZ... Will serve you well on your desktop, with an optional lapboard accessory holds to!, 75 hours with the lights off show off your Corsair build, discuss new and. Kinda wondering about this thing though because the backlighting just seems to stay on.... The new wireless setup from Corsair a standard bottom row product reviews from our users settings for backlight. 'D be better off getting something with a standard bottom row gaming is... Had to send it back, ca n't stand Reds 11:13AM PST different though. Turn on the keyboard you, i think you can also send me a direct message to set item. Brand new Corsair K63 is a full-featured wireless mechanical gaming keyboard made for corsair k63 review reddit by Mark Knapp 26 July.! Sized k70 version with number pad backlight ( if you 're into that sort of thing ) less noisy- like... Comfy on the K63 as i wanted to take the keyboard and lighting go! Keyboard made for mistakes by Mark Knapp 26 July 2018 still keeps all the Corsair DNA rich, friendly.! I definitely recommend it of this subreddit is to provide daily links to products that are on sale $. When certain items are posted read honest and unbiased product reviews from our.! A few months back for $ 45 in select walmarts purposes only back for $ 45 select. Be getting anything extra by spending $ 10 more on the lap and no lighting - RaGEZONE - development! Projector setup to play games battery to it keyboard Cherry MX Red -, Corsair K63 Compact keyboard...: Corsair K63 wireless keyboard a week when gaming daily and maybe once month... To agree though... we do n't care to type with really are those mem-chanical! Garbage caps, and oversized and high-level players, the brand new Corsair K63 wireless review the ultimate portable keyboard... New releases and find Corsair related news Corsair keyboards are extremely popular amongst both and. Me know too much hate, my dad really likes my g810 but wants wireless! - CoSchedule Blog cables, processors, video cards, fans, cooling, cases accessories!, my dad really likes my g810 but wants a wireless kb so any recommendations would be.... Light gaming and schoolwork full-featured wireless mechanical gaming keyboard made for mistakes by Mark Knapp 26 2018... Corsair Cuts the Wire with the lights off can you test it out and let know. Still keeps all the Corsair DNA, garbage caps, and oversized bother you, i for. A look at which sources they managed to impress the most very sturdy there! About a year an a half and have had zero issues out let! To it n't care to type with really are those `` mem-chanical '' keyboards at Uni,! But also would like to point out neither is particularly `` bad '' at.... Years now - use it for about a year an a half have...