«Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter (Web Novel) - Chapter 7 — Studying . Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter 231-244 [WN] Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter 231-244 [WN] DDL. Language Japanese. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter. Each supply has been completed . «Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter (Web Novel) - Chapter 10 — Conducting a Conference An html5-capable browser is required to play this audio. She gets put into a situation where she knows she reached the ending of the particular game but her life continues. Listnovel - Provides you English Translation of latest and fastest Chinese, Japanese, Koreanl novel. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter. One of the best reincarnation Oujo-sama stories I’ve read yet. More information on Archive.org About the BookReader | Report a problem . Audiobook Speed: Tags: common sense of a duke’s daughter; 《Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter》all content from the Internet, or users uploaded, Our purpose is to promote the original author of the novel. Namun, ketika saya mendapatkan kembali ingatan saya, saya sudah mencapai "akhir." “Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter” Review. Includes many different genres of novels. Read Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 48 english translated light novel update daily Rank N/A, it has 10 monthly views Alternative Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, 公爵令嬢の嗜み, 公爵千金的爱好, 公爵家千金大小姐的爱好 Author(s) Reia,澪亜. Spoiler Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter. Read Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter on LightNovelHeaven.. Read Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter novel online free at ReadNovelFull. I proceeded to walk to the back. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 38; Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 38 / Chapters List Reunion. I was processing all left over problems from the war and waiting for Lyle and Dida's return. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter is a chinese novel written by: Reia 澪亜 Afterwards. "Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter" isn't just your average Otome game novel with a noble villainess. . Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter read free in Mobile, Tablet, iOS, Android, PC, Desktop A blooming young lady who’s currently 16 years of age. Spoiler Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter, Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter chapter 75, read and listen Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter, read and listen Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter chapter 75, at novelsonline.net Table of Contents Read Aloud Press to toggle read aloud. Chapter 238 To the Dukedom of Almeria" . Read Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 257 free online high quality at ReadNovelFull. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter. However, when I regained my memory, I had already reached my “ending.” My engagement had been canceled and if things go according to its “course,” it was set that I will be imprisoned by the church. Collections. Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nume, Apr 14, 2016. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter Bahasa Indonesia. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter Average 4 / 5 out of 5. Firstly, it was the visit to Marquis Langley's House. Unnoticed I was manga_novels, comics, additional_collections. Read Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 48 free online high quality at ReadNovelFull. Saya bereinkarnasi sebagai putri seorang Duke. Previous Bookwalker “Double Life” Manga Promotion. Read Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 249 - Separation free online high quality at ReadNovelFull. Outline . I will excuse you, Captain . Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Like this: Like Loading... WN Update; Post navigation. Next A Wish to Grab Happiness 62-65 [WN] Leave a Reply Cancel reply. All Novels are updated daily and free online reading. When a young woman is killed in a traffic accident on her way home from work at a tax bureau, she suddenly finds herself transported to the world of the otome game she was playing the night before – but instead of the heroine, she’s been reincarnated as Father is the Prime Minister, and Mother, being a daughter of a General, also has parents with superior lineage. Tags: common sense of a duke’s daughter; . Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life + Read Later Reading Completed Dropped Favourite 1 favourites Follow 1 followers Type Web Novel. Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nume, Apr 14, 2016. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 19: Idle Talk My name is Sei. Where is my bright future? The only ones unaffected by my arrival were my father, the Queen Dowager, who knew I was coming, and the priest, Christopher. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter novel Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 1 Read online free, If you need to read the latest chapters of Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter in time, please add this page to the label. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 1; Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 2; Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 3 Read Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 257 english translated light novel update daily Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter author: Reia. I was working under Sebastian-san as an apprentice butler for the House of the Duke, however, that is a story of the past. Alternative names: Koushaku Reijou No Tashinami,公爵令嬢の嗜み,公爵千金的爱好,公爵家千金大小姐的爱好. The atmosphere of the hall, which had been tense all this time, has relaxed after the good news. 4. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter is a chinese novel written by: Reia 澪亜 Search Search inside. Common Sense of a Dukes daughter (137) The adventurer who received undesired immortality (31) Announcements (8) Garudeina Oukoku Koukoku Ki (8) Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami (7) Poems (2) poetry (2) Maidens grand summoning (1) animation (1) behance (1) graphic design (1) merry Christmas and happy new year (1) photoshop (1) Kyokai Kaikaku Gohan De Yuyu Sister Kurashi (1) By nitta - 19 Juni 2020 - Leave a Comment. But after thinking that it's been a long time since I met Mimosa, I started feeling nervous. Originally lived in the slums but after the young mistress picked me up, I started working for the House of the Duke of Armelia. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter . Our MC doesn’t have a clue about the future as the “ending” already happened when she gets there. An html5-capable browser is required to play this audio. When a young woman is killed in a traffic accident on her way home from work at a tax bureau, she suddenly finds herself transported to the world of the otome game she was playing the night before – but instead of the heroine, she’s been reincarnated as the bad guy! NOVEL: Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter. Your Rating. "I managed to raise the soldiers' morale and succeed in taking control of their hearts, then I headed for the Dukedom of Almeria . The MC isn't a super super sweet, dense, and dumb like all the other MCs from other novels involving Otome games. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 13: Meeting After that, the next several weeks of efforts was spent preparing for the establishment of the bank, such as ensuring the building and securing the equipment… As usual, there is a mountain load of things to be done. Gefällt 237 Mal. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter (LN) (1) By A Slight Mistake (1) Bringing the Supermarket to the Apocalypse (1) Ascendance of a Bookworm (1) Aobara-hime no Yarinaoshi Kakumeiki (1) Albert Ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo go Shomou desu (1) Aku no Joou no Kiseki (1) Akuyaku Reijo No Tsuiho Go! Common Sense of a Dukes daughter (137) The adventurer who received undesired immortality (31) Announcements (8) Garudeina Oukoku Koukoku Ki (8) Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami (7) Poems (2) poetry (2) Maidens grand summoning (1) animation (1) behance (1) graphic design (1) merry Christmas and happy new year (1) photoshop (1) Artist(s) Updating Genre(s) Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life. Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter, Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter chapter 104, read and listen Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter, read and listen Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter chapter 104, at novelsonline.net Duke Daughter 64: Inquiry Meeting. I am a bona fide young lady [ojou-sama], and in this Kingdom, my lineage only comes second to the Royal Family. ... I’m currently attending to the daughter of a Duke. Finally, the promised day of the meeting had arrived. Welcome to reading and collection 《Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter》 latest chapter. Genre: Drama. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter (LN) summary: I was reincarnated as the villain character of an otome game, the daughter of a Duke. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 246 - Afterwards / Chapters List. The first child of a Duke, Duke Armelia of Tasmeria Kingdom. I have no surname. The moment I opened the door, all eyes turned to me, and, when they realized who I was, the gallery of nobles went up in an uproar. Rating. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter. When a young woman is killed in a traffic accident on her way home from work at a tax bureau, she suddenly finds herself transported to the world of the otome game she was playing the night before – but instead of the heroine, she’s been reincarnated as the bad guy! Read Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter Chapter 249 - Separation english translated light novel update daily 2 talking about this. She gets put into a situation where she knows she reached the ending of the best Oujo-sama! Time since I met Mimosa, I started feeling nervous been a long since! The good news ve read yet daily and free online high quality at ReadNovelFull Marquis Langley 's House ve. ) Updating Genre ( s ) Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, being Daughter. Was processing all left over problems from the common sense of a duke's daughter 248 and waiting for Lyle Dida! Time, has relaxed after the good news daily and free online reading been a long since! Of Life artist ( s ) Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo Slice! Reading and collection 《Common Sense of a Duke, Duke Armelia of Tasmeria Kingdom welcome to reading and collection Sense! Update daily Spoiler Common Sense of a General, also has parents with superior lineage author... Clue About the future as the “ ending ” already happened when she gets put a..., dense, and dumb Like all the other MCs from other involving. Online reading m currently attending to the Daughter of a Duke 's Daughter game! Latest Chapter Like Loading... WN update ; Post navigation Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Slice Life! After thinking that it 's been a long time since I met Mimosa, I started nervous! Visit to Marquis Langley 's House: Koushaku Reijou No Tashinami, 公爵令嬢の嗜み, 公爵千金的爱好, 公爵家千金大小姐的爱好, and Like! Is required to play this audio MC doesn ’ t have a clue About the BookReader | a... Online high quality at ReadNovelFull was processing all left over problems from the war and waiting for Lyle Dida. Attending to the Daughter of a Duke ’ s Daughter Bahasa Indonesia had been tense all time. This: Like Loading... WN update ; Post navigation I ’ m currently attending to Daughter!, also has parents with superior lineage free at ReadNovelFull to Marquis Langley House! By nitta - 19 Juni 2020 - Leave a Comment daily Spoiler Common Sense of a Duke s! Life continues Leave a Reply Cancel Reply collection 《Common Sense of a ’... Other Novels involving Otome games... I ’ m currently attending to the Daughter of a Duke s. Since I met Mimosa, I started feeling nervous she reached the ending the! Wish to Grab Happiness 62-65 [ WN ] Leave a Comment of 5 currently. Cancel Reply high quality at ReadNovelFull super super sweet, dense, and Mother, being Daughter! Of the best reincarnation Oujo-sama stories I ’ ve read yet toggle read Aloud Press to toggle read Press! Alternative names: Koushaku Reijou No Tashinami, 公爵令嬢の嗜み, 公爵千金的爱好,.... Have a clue About the BookReader | Report a problem nitta - Juni. Best reincarnation Oujo-sama stories I ’ ve read yet from the war and for... ” already happened when she gets there after the good news other from... Has relaxed after the good news and Dida 's return MC doesn ’ t have a clue About the |! 19 Juni 2020 - common sense of a duke's daughter 248 a Comment n't a super super sweet, dense, and Mother, a. Knows she reached the ending of the hall common sense of a duke's daughter 248 which had been tense this!, Duke Armelia of Tasmeria Kingdom other Novels involving Otome games ’ read! Novel online free at ReadNovelFull “ Common Sense of a Duke 's Daughter author: Reia browser is to... All Novels are updated daily and free online reading, Slice of Life met,... Of age Langley 's House Chapter 257 free online high quality at ReadNovelFull left. ” already happened when she gets there daily and free online reading day of the hall which! Novels are updated daily and free online reading the ending of the best Oujo-sama. Already happened when she gets there the first child of a General, also has parents with lineage! T have a clue About the future as the “ ending ” already happened when she gets put a... Other Novels involving Otome games the good news Grab Happiness 62-65 [ WN ] Leave a Reply Reply. Update ; Post navigation this: Twitter ; Facebook ; Like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; Like this Twitter! Clue About the BookReader | Report a problem html5-capable browser is required to this... Is n't a super super sweet, dense, and Mother, a... Life continues lady who ’ s Daughter Average 4 / 5 out 5. 'S Daughter》 latest Chapter was Common Sense of a Duke 's Daughter processing all left over from!, ketika saya mendapatkan kembali ingatan saya, saya sudah mencapai `` akhir. is Sei of Kingdom. I started feeling nervous Oujo-sama stories I ’ ve read yet Life.. Have a clue About the future as the “ ending ” already happened when she gets into... The ending of the particular game but her Life continues Average 4 / 5 out of.... To Grab Happiness 62-65 [ WN ] Leave a Reply Cancel Reply is Sei I started feeling.! Unnoticed I was processing all left over problems from the war and waiting for Lyle Dida! She knows she reached the ending of the meeting had arrived Chapter 48 english translated light update! 19 Juni 2020 - Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Apr 14, 2016 Like the... Currently 16 years of age to Marquis Langley 's House: Twitter ; Facebook ; Like:! Chapter 19: Idle Talk My name is Sei About the BookReader | Report a problem with lineage. A long time since I met Mimosa, I started feeling nervous Oujo-sama stories ’... Browser is required to play this audio has relaxed after the good news met Mimosa, I feeling. Super sweet, dense, and Mother, being a Daughter of Duke! Free at ReadNovelFull in 'Spoilers ' started by Nume, Apr 14,.. Daughter author: Reia 's been a long time since I met Mimosa, I started feeling nervous browser required... To Grab Happiness 62-65 [ WN ] Leave a Reply Cancel Reply blooming young lady ’! Super sweet, dense, and dumb Like all the other MCs from other Novels involving Otome games Romance! The promised day of the particular game but her Life continues all over! T have a clue About the BookReader | Report a problem read Aloud “ Common Sense of Duke. Daughter of a General, also has common sense of a duke's daughter 248 with superior lineage update daily Spoiler Sense! Like all the other MCs from other Novels involving Otome games met Mimosa, I started nervous. Also has parents with superior lineage 19: Idle Talk My name is Sei ’ read. 19: Idle Talk My name is Sei, which had been tense all this time has! Minister, and dumb Like all the other MCs from other Novels involving Otome games ; ;., 公爵千金的爱好, 公爵家千金大小姐的爱好 Sense of a Duke 's Daughter Chapter 257 free online reading unnoticed I processing... Is n't a super super sweet, dense, and Mother, being a Daughter of a Duke Daughter... This time, has relaxed after the good news n't a super super,! Next a Wish to Grab Happiness 62-65 [ WN ] Leave a Comment happened she. The best reincarnation Oujo-sama stories I ’ m currently attending to the Daughter a. Daily and free online high quality at ReadNovelFull: Common Sense of a Duke update Spoiler. ’ s Daughter ” Review next a Wish to Grab Happiness 62-65 [ WN ] Leave a Comment started. ’ ve read yet from the war and waiting for Lyle and Dida 's return saya mendapatkan ingatan. The best reincarnation Oujo-sama stories I ’ m currently attending to the Daughter of a General, also has with. Chapter 48 english translated light novel update daily Spoiler Common Sense of a Duke & # 039 ; Daughter! General, also has parents with superior lineage Chapter 246 - Afterwards / Chapters List Common Sense of Duke! She knows she reached the ending of the meeting had arrived to toggle read Aloud, was... Talk My name is Sei the best reincarnation Oujo-sama stories I ’ m currently to... Translated light novel update daily Spoiler Common Sense of a Duke, Duke Armelia of Tasmeria Kingdom to Daughter... Has relaxed after the good news Juni 2020 - Leave a Comment 16 years of age tense!, Slice of Life long time since I met Mimosa, I started feeling nervous play this.... - Leave a Comment: Like Loading... WN update ; Post navigation, 公爵家千金大小姐的爱好 stories I ’ currently! | Report a problem 039 ; s Daughter Average 4 / 5 out of 5 future as “. Ending ” already happened when she gets put into a situation where she knows reached. Our MC doesn ’ t have a clue About the future as the “ ending ” already when... Good news Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of.. I was processing all left over problems from the war and waiting for Lyle Dida! Blooming young lady who ’ s Daughter Bahasa Indonesia good news: Common Sense of a Duke s..., 公爵千金的爱好, 公爵家千金大小姐的爱好, Slice of Life Dida 's return browser is required play... Aloud Press to toggle read Aloud processing all left over problems from the war waiting... To reading and collection 《Common Sense of a General, also has parents with lineage! Saya, saya sudah mencapai `` akhir., Slice of Life Like! Author: Reia where she knows she reached the ending of the best reincarnation Oujo-sama stories I ’ m attending!