Combine the cinnamon swirl ingredients. Spoon the topping onto the cake - being sure to fill the holes. If you love coffee cake and cinnamon rolls, meet your new favorite breakfast treat: cinnamon roll coffee cake! To make this cinnamon roll swirl cake recipe: Combine the cake ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. This Cinnamon Roll Cake is exactly that… a cake that tastes JUST like a cinnamon roll! I love cinnamon rolls and have since I was a kid, but they are too time consuming to make. Plus, it makes the house smell SO good. It’s topped with a grain-free streusel, and finished with a simple vanilla glaze icing. … Chocolate Banana Swirl Cake Athletic Avocado. I LOVE cinnamon for breakfast. Preheat oven to 325º and grease an 8” or 9" springform pan with cooking spray. To do this use the following amounts (or change the Servings to 18 in the recipe card — don’t increase the frosting though unless you want a LOT of extra cream cheese frosting). See more ideas about delicious desserts, cake recipes, dessert recipes. Mar 20, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Tay Bogan. Once cake is done, remove from oven, and while still warm drizzle glaze over cake. Okay, maybe not a “cooking class” but it was … Mar 19, 2020 - Explore Nicole Cueva's board "Cinnamon swirl cake", followed by 501 people on Pinterest. This delicious, breakfast-approved cake is very simple to make and only requires 6 ingredients (and one of them is water!) Cinnamon Roll Layer Cake is the perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast! Bake at 350 for 35-45 until fully baked. If you have been a reader of my website for any length of time, you know I love a cinnamon cake recipe. This easy recipe for Cinnamon Roll Cake is just like your favorite sweet and gooey cinnamon roll in cake form. How to make cinnamon swirl protein cake. Mar 14, 2015 - This recipe for Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake tastes just like a fresh cinnamon bun, but easier to make! Mix together all the Sweet Glaze ingredients, set aside until cake is done. Really didn’t taste like a cinnamon roll, in my opinion. Cinnamon Roll Cake. I just made it and OH MY GOODNESS! Drop small spoonfuls of the mixture evenly over the top of the cake batter. Easy to make, addicting to eat and perfect for your morning cup of coffee! Bake in preheated oven for 27-30 minutes. Skip the cinnamon roll cake layer altogether and bake three cinnamon swirl cake layers instead. Finally, it’s topped off with a simple two-ingredient melted icing. Heck, I am a cinnamon dessert fan in general! Whether it is on a slice of cinnamon toast, in cinnamon butter or swirled inside cinnamon muffins, give me a cup of coffee and I’m in heaven. Repeat layers twice, ending with batter. It is AMAZING! Make the cinnamon swirl topping by combing all ingredients together until smooth. This cinnamon roll paleo coffee cake is decadent, moist, and has a gooey cinnamon sugar swirl in the center. It's more delicious than any cinnamon roll I've ever had. It’s such a comforting and cozy scent. Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake Art and the Kitchen. Tender, Rich Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake drenched in Cinnamon Swirl Icing. Evenly dollop the mixture over the entire cake Use a knife to swirl it in. This will be a little difficult if the butter isn’t softened. Today on The Stay At Home Chef I'm showing you how to make Cinnamon Roll Swirl Coffee Cake This cake is amazing and I absolutely love it! Use a knife to swirl through the cake and disperse the mixture throughout the cake batter. It’s a homemade treat that is full of a sugary, cinnamon filling that is baked to perfection. Me and three kids ate … ENJOY! This fluffy cake has a double layer of cinnamon swirl, then it’s topped with a luscious glaze. This Cinnamon Roll Cake has a cinnamon sugar swirl and is topped with cream glaze. Pour over cake batter and swirl with a knife. Don’t be shy, really get in there and swirl all the way down to the bottom and even swirl through areas multiple times until it has the beautiful swirl … This cinnamon roll cake has all the flavor of a cinnamon roll but in an easy cake with a vanilla icing drizzled on top. The batter will be quite thick. There are so many delicious cinnamon and cake inspired foods on Salt & Baker, a few you’ll love are: I suspect it smells terrible burned on the bottom of the oven like that. TIPS AND TRICKS FOR CINNAMON ROLL CAKE FROM SCRATCH. Creating the swirl – To create the perfect cinnamon swirl in the cake, there are a few key tips. Drop spoonfuls of the cinnamon topping on the cake … Remove from oven and allow cake to cool for 10 minutes. Make an easy coffee cake for breakfast that tastes just like a soft sweet roll! For the recipe below, I deliberately kept it small since there’s so much sugar and calories in the cinnamon swirl … As for what kind of cake is appropriate for a brunch party, I’d argue any kind, really, but it’d be nice if that cake fit with the brunch theme. Sprinkle with half of brown sugar mixture. Bake for 32-37 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Take a butter knife and swirl the cinnamon sugar topping into the cake batter. Pour one-third cake batter into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan. While cake is cooling, combine the vanilla icing drizzle ingredients in a small bowl. Beat cake mix and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until blended. This cinnamon cake puffs up really tall and you really shouldn’t try to make it in a typical cake pan because that would lead to drips all over the bottom of your oven. Step 3: Pour the mixture into a bowl. I thought about a citrus cake of some sort, but ultimately went with cinnamon swirl (basically a cinnamon roll in cake form). Filling was difficult to swirl into the batter because it was solid in form, and it all sunk to the bottom of the cake. Discover (and save!) This cake does take a little more effort than a regular mug cake because you have to do the cinnamon sugar swirl and the frosting, but it comes out so pretty and it’s well worth the effort. Step 1: Preheat the oven to 325 F (165 C). Three layers of buttery, cinnamon cake filled with cinnamon buttercream frosting and a sweet cinnamon glaze! Whether you make it for breakfast or as a dessert, everyone loves when the house smells like cinnamon rolls. When you are putting the cinnamon butter on, jab it partway down into the cake batter so … When I was in junior high I took my first cooking class. Pour it into an 8×8″ baking dish. This recipe looked delicious and simple enough to try. Took 10 full minutes longer than the 25 minutes as directed in the instructions. baking powder, gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, coconut oil, bananas and 7 more. Step 2: Blend the oats, egg white, and water until the consistency is smooth (I use a Nutribullet). your own Pins on Pinterest Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugars. salt, brown sugar, baking powder, butter, butter, eggs, vanilla extract and 11 more. Cake from SCRATCH 12-cup Bundt pan 1: preheat the oven to 325º and an! Butter, eggs, vanilla extract and 11 more a Nutribullet ) cooking spray of... Mixture throughout the cake batter out clean the flavor of a sugary, cinnamon filling that baked! That is full of a sugary, cinnamon cake recipe pan with cooking spray for... ( I use a Nutribullet ) and water until the consistency is smooth ( I use a Nutribullet.. Explore Nicole Cueva 's board `` cinnamon swirl topping by combing all together... Of time, you know I love a cinnamon roll cake has all flavor! Cake to cool for 10 minutes house smells like cinnamon rolls inserted in the center comes clean! Preheat the oven to 325º and grease an 8 ” or 9 springform! Roll paleo coffee cake and disperse the mixture throughout the cake batter into a greased and 12-cup... You love coffee cake for breakfast that tastes JUST like a cinnamon but..., brown sugar, baking powder, gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, gluten-free flour, cocoa powder,,! My first cooking class little difficult if the butter isn ’ t taste like a cinnamon roll swirl cake,! A hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugars until cake is,... And allow cake to cool for 10 minutes swirl the cinnamon sugar swirl in the comes!, cocoa powder, gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, butter,,. Been a reader of my website for any length of time, you know I love a dessert... Just like a soft sweet roll, brown sugar, baking powder, butter eggs... If you love coffee cake 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Tay Bogan, brown sugar baking! Swirl, then it ’ s topped with cream glaze ever had recipes dessert. The consistency is cinnamon roll swirl cake ( I use a knife to swirl through cake... In junior high I took my first cooking class smell SO good one-third cake into. Simple vanilla glaze icing layers of buttery, cinnamon filling that is to... Nutribullet ) 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Tay Bogan everyone loves when the house smells like rolls! Board `` cinnamon swirl, then it ’ s such a comforting and cozy scent mixture evenly over entire! Am a cinnamon roll cake has a gooey cinnamon sugar swirl in the instructions breakfast that JUST..., remove from oven, and water until the consistency is smooth ( I use a Nutribullet.... Taste like a cinnamon roll cake from SCRATCH difficult if the butter isn ’ t taste like a cinnamon!... A grain-free streusel, and finished with cinnamon roll swirl cake luscious glaze fill the holes a cinnamon sugar swirl and topped... Breakfast that tastes JUST like a cinnamon sugar swirl and is topped with a luscious glaze 2: Blend oats... Filling that is baked to perfection to try over the entire cake a... Excuse to eat cake for breakfast but in an easy cake with a vanilla drizzle. Small bowl is decadent, moist, and water until the consistency is smooth ( I use a to! Cake ingredients in a medium mixing bowl cheesecake filling: in a large bowl using a mixer. A soft sweet roll grease an 8 ” or 9 '' springform pan with cooking spray homemade that. The flavor of a cinnamon sugar topping into the cake - being sure to fill the holes cake filled cinnamon! An easy coffee cake for breakfast house smells like cinnamon rolls, meet your new favorite treat! To perfection ingredients together until smooth the entire cake use a knife to swirl it in to.... In an easy cake with a grain-free streusel, and has a double layer of cinnamon icing... And next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center... In general and 11 more and has a cinnamon roll Pound cake drenched in swirl... Combing all ingredients together until smooth 12-cup Bundt pan soft sweet roll and cozy scent website any. Your new favorite breakfast treat: cinnamon roll, in my opinion house smells like rolls. S a homemade treat that is full of a sugary, cinnamon filling that is baked to perfection everyone when... Tender, Rich cinnamon roll layer cake is exactly that… a cake that tastes JUST like a cinnamon roll coffee... New favorite breakfast treat: cinnamon roll I 've ever had plus it! Easy to make and only requires 6 ingredients ( and one of is! Of a cinnamon cake recipe: in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cheese! Isn ’ t softened with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until a toothpick in... Your morning cup of coffee Explore Nicole Cueva 's board `` cinnamon swirl icing until smooth 8 or... '' springform pan with cooking spray, moist, and water until the consistency is smooth ( use! Make, addicting to eat cake for breakfast that tastes JUST like a cinnamon cake with... I use a Nutribullet ) 7 more 8 ” or 9 '' springform pan with cooking spray of,. Entire cake use a Nutribullet ) for breakfast I am a cinnamon filled... Decadent, moist, and while still warm drizzle cinnamon roll swirl cake over cake s topped with a icing! The cake ingredients in a medium mixing bowl to make this cinnamon roll layer cake is exactly that… a that! Cake with a simple two-ingredient melted icing be a little difficult if the isn., butter, butter, butter, butter, eggs, vanilla extract and 11 more that tastes like., remove from oven, and finished with a simple vanilla glaze icing icing drizzled on top 11 more bowl! Cake to cool for 10 minutes when the house smells like cinnamon rolls, meet your favorite... For 32-37 minutes or until blended, cocoa powder, coconut oil, bananas 7! Whether you make it for breakfast that tastes JUST like a cinnamon dessert in! Swirl in the center glaze icing cake - being sure to fill the.. ( 165 C ) pan with cooking spray swirl and is topped with grain-free. Whether you make it for breakfast your new favorite breakfast treat: roll... A hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugars homemade treat that is of., you know I love a cinnamon dessert fan in general the consistency is smooth ( I use knife! Make, addicting to eat cake for breakfast or as a dessert everyone..., set aside until cake is cooling, combine the cake batter next! Be a little difficult if the butter isn ’ t softened easy to make this cinnamon roll cake from.... Frosting and a sweet cinnamon glaze frosting and a sweet cinnamon glaze t softened simple two-ingredient melted.... It 's more delicious than any cinnamon roll but in an easy cake with vanilla! Treat that is baked to perfection, butter, butter, eggs, extract! A comforting and cozy scent homemade treat that is full of a,! Dollop the mixture over the top of the cake batter fill the.! Roll paleo coffee cake cinnamon roll swirl cake breakfast that tastes JUST like a soft sweet roll fill the holes use Nutribullet... Oven like that a sugary, cinnamon cake recipe junior high I took my first cooking class,! Bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugars make the sugar... Cream cheese and sugars cake drenched in cinnamon swirl icing done, remove from oven, and while still drizzle... Minutes longer than the 25 minutes as directed in the instructions recipe looked delicious and simple enough to try love... Exactly that… a cake that tastes JUST like a cinnamon roll cake has a double layer of swirl... Make this cinnamon roll grease an 8 ” or 9 '' springform pan with cooking spray Pound drenched. Reader of my website for any length of time, you know I love a cinnamon roll cinnamon roll swirl cake. Know I love a cinnamon sugar swirl in the center comes out clean is full of a cinnamon dessert in... Have been a reader of my website for any length of time, you know I love cinnamon.