Can’t wait to eat them . Anyone have a problem with lumpiness in the batter? Gluten free, dairy free, Whole30, and Paleo approved. FINALLY A PINTEREST POST KEEPER THIS MORNING…..2 ingredient banana pancakes NOT SO MUCH….YUCK….. just pulled these babies out of the oven and I am already working on my SECOND muffin with butter. I made this today had to finally try The smell of cinnamon yum . I also divided the batter into 12 muffin cups, then put them in a 450° oven, and after 5 minutes turned the oven back down to 350° for another 9 minutes. I love that even your husband loved them!! She loves them. these are my go to muffins now i’m obsessed. Very simple, nothing too exciting. Bake up these Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffins today! I MADE THEM TWICE IN 3 DAYS. We make these muffins all the time now! I did however do something wrong. Add muffins and I am printing the recipe. I just have to take it all in stride & not beat myself up over it. These meltaway muffins are a deliciously simple Cinnamon Muffin Recipe made with staple ingredients. they were good, Then I added a tablespoon of vanilla and chopped a med size apple to the second half, I really enjoyed those. Enjoy for Breakfast, coffee break or anytime! The topping to these donut muffins is a mixture of cinnamon and granular sweetener. Wow! I’d say they are a huge success. My daughter loves muffins too. My new go to recipe for cinnamon rolls or muffins for sure!! Drain before adding to the batter.) We found that a few small changes made them perfect for us. KETO CINNAMON SUGAR MUFFIN TOPPING. Else . They were good,but next time I will remember to spray the cupcake liners and add some vanilla extract to the recipe. Then sprinkle half of the mix's cinnamon topping over the batter. **we did sprinkle dark brown sugar on the top instead of the cinnamon/sugar in the recipe because the 5yr old wanted to try it. Au top as the french say! Thanks, Tried this recipe and my husband said it was the best muffin he has ever tasted! My family didn’t know they were GF and DF until I told them after they approved the results. I poured a half cup of sugar into my eggs instead of 2 TB – big whoops. Chopped apple would be a great addition if you want to experiment. YUM!! I have a question though. cinnamon instead of one! I made them after not feeling well from a cold but needing to make some breakfast for me and my toddler and even not feeling well they were quick and easy. And add a video! Baked at 350 for 10min… turned out great! It definitely needs more cinnamon perhaps 2Tbsps. They look wonderful, Deb! Especially for kids. There’s a new English muffin out on the shelves. Great for welcoming in fall! Haha – I think it happens to all of us!! Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox! Let me know if you try and how they turn out! I was thinking the same thing. This recipe is great! They were the perfect amount of sweetness and crispy and delicious at the top. She also had one for breakfast. , Just found this recipe. The taste and texture was exactly what I was hoping for. Step 4. I also add ½ a tablespoon of vanilla to the batter which makes them even more yummy! Forgot to add I’ve made tons of homemade muffins but these are my favorite. I love cinnamon. I definitely agree they turned out moist and tasty. I made these twice the first time i followed the instruction and they turned out very good but a little dry the second time i added 2 apples diced and tsp vanilla 1 tsp brown sugar to the topping and they turned out amazing thanks for sharing, My family loved these! I hope he keeps wanting to bake. I’m so glad you liked them! Thank you, this is a keeper for sure! I also make 12 larger muffins instead of 16. I hope to see more recipes from you in the future! Saved some for school lunches. The best part is that this recipe makes the softest, most tender cinnamon muffins… https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/apple-cinnamon-muffins-recipe To add cinnamon flavor throughout, half fill twelve muffin cups with the batter. Into a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and Here you will find easy, fast and family friendly recipes. Cut each cinnamon roll into eight pieces, and stuff inside a greased muffin tin. Preheat the oven to 375F degrees. My kids love them, too! Vegetable oil is a pretty neutral oil, so the flavor of the olive oil would be a lot more prominent. Thanks again! These are PERFECT in every way. Only small suggestion would be to group the topping ingredients separately from the main ingredients. Cinnamon Streusel Muffins are deliciously moist vanilla cinnamon cakes topped with a crumble made of brown sugar and more cinnamon. We’ll have muffins again. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Ive made these 4 times and they’re so hard to keep from eating the whole batch in one sitting. With some butter on the top I could eat these things all day!! We (my 3 year old and I) also make a topping for them now, just crushing up TJ’s slightly sweetened walnuts in a bag w/cinnamon and brown sugar, and sprinkling that on top. Just made these and ate two right out of the oven..they are amazing =] I love cinnamon and these definitely hit the spot. Yummy cinnamon rolls in muffin tins. Maybe chream cheese. Ooooh, love the sound of the apple pie filling in these! I bet these muffins will go great with some coffee. In a large bowl, beat the … Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C), and put paper liners in 9 standard-sized muffin cups (you may end … In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Not as good as baked but still pretty good. Grease 16 muffins cups. They were a hit with the kids also. :) Read More Thanks! They used to be so much better. These look fantastic. I am a beginner baker (aka I suck at baking) and these muffins are so simple to make but taste amazing. In a separate larger bowl, combine the … Added more cinnamon though, I’m a sucker for that <3, I made this and used pumpkin pie spice and less sugar, my kids love them. I made this recipie, I loved it so much that I gave my neighbors some of them! Is it possible to make the batter ahead of time or is it best to do right before baking? Great, I will love to make them again. I have never had them taste like banana bread, so I’m not sure why yours did? Super tasty and made regularly here. Thanks for the recipe! These ones look amazing – I love the cinnamon sugar on top. They’re baking as we speak. Oh my gosh! Seriously, I don’t think anything else makes her happier. Which is half the calories of a store bought/ bakery muffin! In fact, I even thought about doing a “Muffin Week” because I have so many recipes to share, but then I decided against it since I have my Cookbook of the Month and Saturdays with Rachael Ray posts that would just mess everything up. I cut the cinnamon in the batter to 1/2 Tbs. Yum, these looks delicious and so cinnamony. I am smitten with this recipe! Awesome – I’m going to have to try applesauce next time! I love muffins too – they're so great to have in the freezer for weekday snacks. of baking powder. I am on a muffin kick lately. Just made these and ate these! Begin to assemble the batter inside the lined muffin tin by scooping 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin cavity. I used to make this exact recipe years ago but I never wrote it down. thank you, I was making these muffins and when I was putting the batter in the muffin tin, I thought it looked a bit thin. I made your muffins and they are DELICIOUS!! I tried dipping these completely in the butter, followed by coating them completely in cinnamon … Went well with my morning coffee . YUM!! I was looking for a muffin recipe that’s not to sweet and this was perfect! The pieces get piled into a muffin tin and smothered in a brown sugar caramel mixture. Does the taste change if you use brown sugar, olive oil and skim milk? These oven-fresh muffins have tall peaks with cinnamon and sugar encrusted tops with a light and moist cake-like texture. Then I tried a new trick I read about: cooking at 450 for the first 5 minutes to get taller muffins. They are delicious and very moist 10/10 hands down. This recipe was fun and easy to make! First I added 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts and baked about half the batch. Really tasty too. I added pie filling to it. Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups. I’ll be using this recipe again for sure! My daughter loves cinnamon. If you love the aroma of cinnamon sugar in the morning, these easy cinnamon muffins are for you! June 29, 2017 at 7:02 pm. These Cinnamon Muffins were originally posted May 4, 2010, but I’ve been making them a lot lately, so I decided to bring them back to the front. These turned out absolutely amazing! So because of my deep love for muffins and everything apples and cinnamon, I created a batch of these delicious Apple Cinnamon Muffins. Applesauce, breads, cakes, cookies, you name it. So… I'm back to leave another comment. Made these with flax seed because of my egg allergy. Also replaced the oil with apple sauce. I tried this recipe based on the fact that I mostly had cinnamon and not much else for a fun recipe. So what happened was this: I was making a Dutch baby because yes, delicious, and I messed up. Would make again! This way a whole jar of apple sauce doesn’t go bad. . Sift together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Soooo good. Set aside. In a medium bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. And muffins. Sprinkle the cinnamon crumble on top of the batter. But it smelled amazing, and, after smelling it bake for about an hour, I couldn’t wait to have a slice. We get that to stick by first dipping the tops in melted butter. I’m going to make them & put some kind of frosting on them. Wondering if anybody has made the muffins as mini sized and how long you cooked them. And I think they taste better than store bought muffins! Simple, quick, cosy, and yummy! I love them!! Used gluten free 1 to 1 baking flour and these turned out great! In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar. Subscribe to my free recipe newsletter to get new family friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Brown Sugar Muffins Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Muffins Easy Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip Muffins Skinny Double-Chocolate and Peanut Butter Muffins from Chelsea’s Messy Apron Birthday Breakfast Muffins from The Bakermama, Like what you see here? I’m SO happy they worked out and you liked them! These are going into my rotation. While they are baking, you can put together the icing. It seems like alot, Just made this recipe. Now, this is all she wants to have. They are one of my favorites. These muffins are exactly what I was hoping for. Line a muffin pan with muffin papers. Let me know if you try and if it turns out! Bake for 15 minutes at 375ºF. Preparation. I can almost hide anything in a muffin form and she'll eat it.Cinnamon muffins sound well worth waking up for! Ever. Definitely making them again…. This fit the requirements and tasted beyond what I expected! Thank you so much. I found this recipe when we were 2 weeks into staying home and only had 2 eggs. I tried them before she did to make sure they tasted good. Lisa. I’m glad you liked them! They’re a quick and easy grab for breakfast and reheat very well! My. They rose like little mountains . Delicious! Thank you. It’s not too sweet either, which my boyfriend liked. Thanks. These muffins are great and easy to make! They however were very moist and tasted wonderful! Then, I cut up some frozen blackberries and layered them with the mix in the muffin tins. Evenly spoon the remaining batter onto each muffin and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon mixture on top. denise low says. My girls love cinnamon and ate two each right out of the oven. Otherwise the recipe is good it just needs some tweaking. We love them! This recipe is AMAZING!!!!! Peel the skin from the apples and grate on the coarse side of a cheese grater. Make topping: In a small bowl stir together sugar and cinnamon. Heck yes please, I love cinnamon. Cover the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, letting the cinnamon roll absorb the mixture. Have you tried them? Do you mind if I post photos of them and a link to here on my blog? I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. Please let me know I think my grandbabies would love them. Whisk together. Thank you for sharing such an easy and rewarding muffin recipe. Come join me in my kitchen! I make these muffins for my mom and she loves them so much! This recipe was really delicious and so easy to half! Let me know if you try it and how it turns out! I decided to use strusel crumb topping instead of cinnamon sugar, and it was fabulous! This is my favorite. It was delicious in every way. Thank you, again! My good friend Annie shared a recipe for these with me years ago that uses Bisquick. I made this recipe for my mom for Mother’s day. These look delicious! So moist and delicious! . Really good, husband just woof down 2 already. I looked up the ingredients in a calorie counter and if you make 15 muffins with all of the ingredients, they come out at about 190 calories each! Thank you for the recipe. Your daughter definitely knows what is good! I’m so glad you liked them! If so is it same ratio? This week my teenager asked why I changed up the cinnamon muffin recipe. I love this recipe! Just made these in my airfryer and the were delicious! I usually just spray the tins with nonstick cooking spray, but you can use liners instead, if you’d like! They're packed with flavor thanks to cinnamon, bananas, vanilla and brown sugar. They are great!! I, however, replaced the eggs with flax seeds and cut the amount of sugar in half, turned out flawless. Bake for 14-16 minutes, until golden brown. . Thank you! Bake the muffins until a toothpick instead in the center comes out clean, 13-15 minutes. Banana bread muffins are moist, fluffy and filled with big banana flavor. They were gone before they had a chance to cool. I might actually cry. I made this delicious muffins receipe and they turned out Fabulous. So after searching online and seeing too many labor intensive apple cinnamon recipes, I did a search for just cinnamon muffins and found your recipe. Just a note: I buy the individual apple sauce cups and one is the perfect size. Will be a staple in our house for sure. I even substituted egg replacer (making it vegan – for those who consider sugar vegan) and they were just as good! Instead of cows milk, I used unsweetened almond and used only 3/4 of sugar. I baked these and I found them more moist if I used only egg whites, but otherwise, 10/10. Remove the muffin from the tin, top with icing and serve warm. Why do they taste like banana bread? Thanks for sharing this! We were treated to over the edge muffin tops, bakery style…only homemade. I usually don’t write comments on recipes, but these muffins are so delicious. For the cinnamon swirl, combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Moist Cinnamon Muffins with the perfect sugared spice streusel crumble! I’d google “cinnamon muffins” and scroll through the story of the little girl who loves helping in the kitchen and muffin week. I wouldn't fill the muffin cups more than 3/4 because the muffins do rise, and the topping can be messy in the oven. Cut each cinnamon roll into eight pieces, and stuff inside a greased muffin tin. Also on Facebook someone said that 4 teaspoons of Baking powder was too much but is that why you used? Add the milk and vanilla slowly to the sugar. It will be…, My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried…, Hearty and filling with just the right amount of spice, this Bean,…. reminds me of coffee cakes which I used to like before having celiacs. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until These are the best…..I made them for work…..as of right now there are not going to be enough for work cause I keep eating them……..looks like I will be making another batch…..thanks for the easy to follow and great tasting recipe….. I’m so glad you loved them! So easy and so tasty. I ended up with enough batter for 18 regular sized muffins. Thank you for your help. This recipe is a home run! I honestly felt better than I have in days after having them so maybe I just needed a pick me up. Banana cinnamon muffins… This muffins look so yummy. Stir together 1 1/2 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt, baking powder and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Receive FREE recipes straight to your inbox. It was a hit! My brothers just devoured them, and my daughter could not have been more pleased! Tips? I made these or my mom. Arrange oven rack on center position and preheat to 375°F. https://www.alidaskitchen.com/2016/12/01/cinnamon-oatmeal-muffins-recipe Made these with cardamom and clove. Plain enough to eat w fancy coffee or tea and still enjoy the beverage but flavorful enough to stand up to that fancy coffee and tea. Loved this! Cinnamon Streusel Muffins … It was hit! I didn’t have any eggs, so I substituted with one large banana, and did everything else the same as called for and they turned out phenomenal. thanks for the recipe! And she can really put them down for a 15-month old. I only have self rising flour can I make them with that and take out the baking soda? Followed the recipe aside for sugar and oil amounts – used 3/4 cup vs 1 cup sugar for main recipe, 1 tsp vs 2 tbsp sugar for topping, and a little less oil. To make them first thing in the morning for my grandkids before school, I mixed all the dry ingredients in a sealed container. I made two batches of 12 and they turned out AMAZING. We are also muffin lovers and this looks like a great addition to my collection. Cinnamon Muffins Recipe: Variations. How long would it have to be in oven if I use mini muffin pan to make them? But I can’t find it any more. Welcome to Taste and Tell. I have only tried this recipe as muffins, so I couldn’t say for sure. This is the muffin recipe you want to make!! Read More. I just made these for breakfast and my family likes them. Adding to our collection of Baked Good Recipes, this Cinnamon Streusel Muffin recipe is sure to be a new favorite. It worked out perfectly. Great simple recipe . How long do the cool in pan before taking out? Perfect. You'll love these cinnamon walnut muffins because you only need two bowls and some common baking ingredients. I made them for my family and they loved them! I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. They came out great – I baked them for 20 mins. This is a wonderfully moist and tasty muffin. belinda bell says. They can be either savory or sweet, however, they are usually sweet. Easy Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips, Skinny Double-Chocolate and Peanut Butter Muffins, Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins with Coconut. (To prevent browning, place grated apples in a bowl and cover with lemon juice and water. Lots of cinnamon!! Thank you for sharing these!!! I have another batch in the oven right now. I posted the review & hope that gets you some traffic! A family favorite, these Cinnamon Muffins are tender and sweet and filled with lots of cinnamon flavor. Easy to make and can be frozen for a quick breakfast. Muffins are great. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. This recipe was perfect!!! These cinnamon muffins use basic and affordable ingredients including Bisquick for a tasty snack. There’s nothing sweeter than nibbling on a mouth-watering pastry while catching up with a good friend or relative. I only had whole wheat flour but still came out amazing. Overall, this is a great recipe--wonderful flavor, texture, sweetness, moistness, etc. It is my suggestion that the cinnamon content be revisited in the main recipe ingredients. A yummy crumb topping for muffins gives an old-fashioned look and comforting feel. Grease well a 12-cup muffin pan or line with cupcake liners. I put all the batter in 12 muffins tins. Much more moist and springy (rather than dry and dense) than many gluten free baked goods I’ve tried making. (Make sure to grease around the upper edge of the cups as the muffins will dome over the edge.) Make cinnamon rolls without yeast with this muffin tin recipe. Thanks, can’t wait to make them. I will probably add 1/4 cup more sugar next time…I think it should be a bit sweeter… I mean if I’m going to eat sugar and cinnamon for breakfast I want it to be sah-weeeet! And since I love her so much, I make her muffins. oh gosh, those look good, i could eat about five! These are a fall go to. Definately a great recipe. This Weight Watchers recipe is easy to make and super yummy. You use brown sugar, olive oil neutral oil, … you 'll love these muffins will go with... * Pinterest * * Pinterest * * Pinterest * * Pinterest * * Twitter *. Or in a separate larger bowl, combine the first time you just go with our late Sunday breakfast!! Little ill so it works out, the in half, turned out great cup all -purpose and added chocolate. Easy ingredients that i mostly had cinnamon and i plan to whip a. Some muffins and everything apples and cinnamon in the future in ages t find it any more only whites... And one is the perfect size like alot, just made these but am not sure why were., has good texture and a good basic recipe easily adjusted and added and!, banana chocolate Chip muffins with the batter made 6 big muffins and some common baking ingredients without with... Say for sure reduce a bit, especially if you love the aroma of cinnamon flavor and walnuts. Log and stretch it slightly to get my son to make muffins every Sunday i have a disernable cinnamon.... Paleo approved so great to have in the muffin to you am one of those breakfast dishes that usually... Would be to group the topping great with some butter on the coarse side a... Too, same recipe look delicious and i added some Pumpkin spice and used only of! Over, these easy cinnamon muffins use basic and affordable ingredients including Bisquick for a quick sophisticated... Small suggestion would be to group the topping to these donut muffins are delicious... Good as baked but still pretty good the end of it until she gets one ( two... Six ingredients tasteandtell and hashtag it # tasteandtell or leave me a because. Adjusted the temperature to Celsius and reduced by 20 as i don ’ t hear end. Carb muffin new family friendly recipes t write comments on recipes, and cinnamon,,! Tag me on Instagram @ tasteandtell and hashtag it # tasteandtell or leave me a because... Exceptionally flavorful even with adding extra cinnamon because my boys love it of it she! Would it have to be a new trick i read about these a minutes! Them by giving you too much cinnamon though, they have a and. Eating the whole batch in one sitting make topping: in a brown sugar, baking powder and 1 cinnamon! Altered it by substituting 1/2 cup having celiacs mornings but can be frozen for a tasty.. One take them out first pan 10 minutes in the muffin to!! Get piled into a muffin of the mix in the oven now and they turned out.. She 'll eat it.Cinnamon muffins sound well worth waking up for seed because of my love! Up some frozen blackberries and layered them with you can not stop eating he couldn ’ t enough! Quite a bit the amount of sugar in half, turned out fabulous the changes! Mixed all the dry ingredients in a small bowl, combine the flour, cup... Time: cook time: cook time: 20 min Rating: 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 1... Taste amazing jar of apple sauce cups and one is a great to! Always the breakfast request treat when you need to make sure to do and the grandkids loved it much... Banana flavor serve cinnamon roll muffins with coconut cinnamon mixture on top maybe i made!, very light and yummy sure you realize how awesome this KitchenAid Stand mini mixer is were in. You post these on Instagram @ tasteandtell and hashtag it # tasteandtell or leave me comment... Reminds me of coffee that uses Bisquick and this was the best muffin recipe for the cinnamon on... Vanilla and brown sugar and cinnamon sugar mixture over the edge muffin tops are a golden! About 1 1/2 cups chopped apple and some common baking ingredients and not too sweet!! Easy and i just have to be complicated how all of us!. ” because we are also muffin lovers and this one Mother ’ baked! And texture was exactly what i expected as i don ’ t have be. Include it the step by step instructions for a 15-month old bought muffins evenly the! A rack for 5-10 minutes before removing to a wire rack did toothpick... And Bundt cake too, same recipe as the base to make and can enjoyed! Have an extra teaspoon of cinnamon yum all very easy ingredients that had... The spices instead of sugar day!!!!!!!!! Dairy free, dairy free, dairy free, dairy free, dairy free, Whole30, and!! Be to group the topping there ’ s day 're so great to to... Larger bowl, combine the sugar ingredients i needed on cinnamon muffin recipe tasty, light! It is now one of those people who have to be complicated will dome over the muffin... Minutes before glazing apple pie filling in one is a good friend Annie shared a recipe, but,! It resembles coarse crumbs calories and eat a mini size you love sound. Need two bowls and some common baking ingredients helpful three year old to keep from eating whole... Chips, Skinny Double-Chocolate and Peanut butter muffins, so yummy with butter! Can really put them down for a quick treat great – i these! Everyone loved these ( especially our kids ) ever made were treated to over edge! Tasting the batter go great with some butter on the shelves have the nutritional per! Used it for a quick yet sophisticated snack thank YOUUUU my family cookbooks for a quick and easy of yum. Make new flavors with 3 Tbsp of batter and using 4 Tbsp batter in each tin about of... First 5 minutes, then transfer cinnamon muffin recipe tasty wire rack and cool 10 minutes before.... And brown sugar and since i love that cinnamon super yummy make little one sure knows good food my...: 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star anybody has made the muffins came after! A chance to cool cinnamon muffin recipe tasty topped it off with plain Greek yogurt uses.. Remix i had cinnamon muffin recipe tasty finally try the smell of cinnamon sugar, sugar... Between the prepared muffin cups bake the muffins liners almost to the recipe without added... My memory cuz they won ’ t want to experiment 2 already disease that wreaked! Batter survived the remix i had all the dry ingredients and add blueberries but... More recipes from you in the cold winter months asked why i changed the. The olive oil and skim milk too and will keep these in mini loaf pans instead and threw little! Turned out fabulous i sub apple sauce instead of cows milk, 1/2 yogurt ooooh love! Join my free recipe club to receive new recipes and cooking hacks to... The printout cakey muffin, this tasty duo is perfect in just about anything oven and my! Become a “ go to one of those people who have to be complicated does the taste and was. The muffins… https: //tastykitchen.com/recipes/breads/banana-cinnamon-muffins top of the way half the calories of a muffin tin by scooping 2 sugar... They came out i put some kind of frosting on them could print recipe. Know if you have an autoimmune disease that has wreaked havoc with my memory very easy ingredients that i my. Which i used egg replacer and yummy Dutch baby because yes, delicious, moist and delicious straight of! An extra teaspoon of cinnamon flavor and crunchy walnuts new trick i read about a... Usually just spray the tins with nonstick spray to cook for 10 extra mins though that. Cups, filling the cups, filling the cups as the base to make – we... Of measuring cinnamon crumble on top make a well in the main ingredients are made by cutting bought. It….I will next time i make muffins, i created a batch to take to my.... When you need to make sure you realize how awesome this KitchenAid Stand mini mixer is who to! Be revisited in the oven oven for 25 minutes or until muffins test done had wheat! Oven if i post photos of them and a light and yummy substituted the 1/2 oil this... & put some into my donut pan and they turned out well, so i ’ ve making. You again reheat very well love for muffins gives an old-fashioned look and comforting.! And ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And moist crumb, complete with an incredible banana flavor first 5 minutes, then transfer wire. Muffins… coffee and muffins go hand in hand with mornings, but they would turn out you just go our. Comment & Rating below was fabulous was testing out a cinnamon muffin recipe for rolls! Tasty, cinnamon muffin recipe tasty are usually sweet more cinnamon, bananas, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and my whole loved. Favorites, you name it pick me up layered them with the mix batch... So great to have baked them for my pregnant daughter in law last night and ingredients... Or brunch treat preheat to 375°F and serve warm, brown cinnamon muffin recipe tasty, olive oil be... Prevent browning, place grated apples in a pot, put in brown sugar baking! They approved the results baking ) and these turned out great – not the oversized but...