To rewarm, pop individual servings in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until warm enough. Hot spinach and artichoke dip—or, in my case, Brussels sprout and artichoke dip—requires a large amount of cheese. Add the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach … No baking required! So creamy and delicious. Thank you for sharing this delicious dish! Enjoy! Sour cream and cream cheese come to the party along with Parmesan and mozzarella. A couple weeks ago, my friend had a “sprinkle”. Can’t wait to try. I also love that fresh spinach is used and not frozen. I am sharing it with all my friends. It's lightened up with cream cheese and Greek yogurt and loaded with healthy spinach, artichokes, three cheeses, and the delicious flavors of garlic and lemon. COVID-19: What you need to know Vaccine updates, safe care and visitor guidelines, and trusted coronavirus information I’ve got to make this dip now – it looks super delicious! Thanks for leaving a review 🙂. Required fields are marked *. No Need for Mayo in Your Spinach and Artichoke Dip… Thanks to rich and creamy “pine nut cream” made from water, pine nuts and spices, you can make a super clean Spinach and Artichoke dip minus the mayo… Personally, I’m not a big fan of mayonnaise. Its texture will change once thawed and so will its quality. Use fresh spinach. And there’s NO MAYO! That would be a great addition, Angie! This warm artichoke dip with spinach was made in a 4-quart (4-liter) slow cooker. Almost every restaurant has a version of this spinach and artichoke dip. I cannot wait to try – artichoke dip is my favourite! Not only is this spinach and artichoke dip … Better than any restaurant spinach artichoke dip (I promise! Think that will work???? I had a recipe online that was so yummy and it didnt call for anything creamy what-so-ever. This Spinach and Artichoke Dip is incredibly easy. Spinach and Artichoke dip with NO mayo, sour cream or cream cheese. You might even be able to triple it (the cooking time will be longer though). You know, like a shower, but a mini-version. Can’t wait to make this dip for tomarrow. Some recipes are baked into a thick dip … Serve warm! More about me →, Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip with No Mayo [Video!]. My recipe includes cream cheese, fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, Greek yogurt, Parmesan, mozzarella, garlic powder, salt and pepper and oregano. Hi. If you are looking for more crock pot appetizers, you might like Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Meatballs. Source(s): https://shrink.im/a081N. Filled with spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and mayo – this dip is sooo cheesy and perfect for any gathering! Such a great party appetizer. Skip to content . How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip . 🙂, Your email address will not be published. This dip is so incredibly easy to make and only needs 11 ingredients, four being seasonings. How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip . Spinach and artichoke dip how it should be no mayonnaise! Spinach Artichoke Dip Without Mayo. So glad I found this recipe. 0 0. jenna. This recipe was far and above all spinach/artichoke dips ever. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. So. I used artichokes in oil, but you can use in brine or water. This is so creamy and cheesy, I could eat all of it. This looks delicious! How to serve the dip. Freaking. Here are a few options: You can serve this dip with other tasty appetizers or bite size finger foods. I want it to have the best flavor but I’m getting anxious to prep. Like, spinach artichoke dip. Easy cold spinach dip with cream cheese 10 best spinach artichoke dip without artichoke dip. This warm spinach dip with artichoke hearts is a delicious appetizer, perfect for any occasion! One of the snacks they served was spinach dip and I probably could have eaten the whole bowl. Robin – Thanks so much for leaving a review. Yes! Easy, gluten free & keto. Those who are looking for gourmet appetizers, will like Bacon Wrapped Dates. If you are a fan of the tangy taste mayo brings, you can substitute some, or all, of the sour cream for mayonnaise. Yayyy! In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and 2 … I could not agree with you more and I am so glad you enjoyed this spinach dip! Ingredients for Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip: There are literally 5 ingredients in this baked spinach and artichoke dip and it comes together so quickly. I don’t see a problem with making a double batch and baking it all in one dish. Throw all the ingredients in your crock pot and give everything a good mix. Will double batch fit in it? I’d love to hear how it turns out. Skip the minced, jarred garlic and mince your own cloves! You can adjust the quantities of the ingredients to your liking. This is a great dip to make for the March Madness games coming up. Sometimes we need quick bites that only need a few simple ingredients, especially when unexpected guests pop in. You don't need a special event for an excuse to make this crowd-pleaser of a I’ve been making this four cheese spinach artichoke dip for years now. At at least one party chances are you’ve tried the store-bought chilled spinach artichoke dip, the cold kind that’s jam packed with mayo. This is a good party or date-night-in dip! I haven’t had spinach artichoke dip in a while but you know what, you’ve just inspired me to make it for my next dinner party! Fresh spinach and garlic are sauteed alongside chopped artichoke and the best combination of gooey, stringy cheeses, to create the perfect dippable appetizer! I couldn't find a recipe that I liked that didn't use it, so I made my own. Room temp cream cheese and sour cream will make this dip much easier to mix up and will also help it bake more evenly. There is no mayonnaise used in this hot spinach artichoke dip and the spinach is fresh, not frozen. this dip looks incredible! Get all the latest recipes straight to your inbox! Used frozen spinach probably once. prep time: 15 MINS cook time: 25 MINS total time: 40 mins. Yes! This is one of our family’s favorites too! Great idea! Do you recommend making two seperate dishes or do you think it would be okay doubled up?? Agreed! Bonus: it’s easy to make and naturally gluten-free! So good with your favourite chips. Hahhaha – I love it!! Cranberry Olive Cheese Skewers are definitely one of those quick appetizers that save your day. I look forward to trying this next time I have company over! I made it and my kids do not like spinach, but they were thrilled and had a fight about who licks the casserole! Spinach Artichoke Dip Spinach Dip Tapas Appetizer Recipes Appetizers Healthy Dips Frozen Spinach Thing 1 Cooking Light. That dip looks creamy dreamy! Extra Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe combines fresh spinach and artichokes blended into a cheesy, ultra smooth, parmesan garlic sauce.Serve easy, hot spinach and artichoke dip at your next party and watch it disappear in minutes!. I love how simple it is to make but doesn’t lack flavor. One of my favorite appetizers made in the crock pot! Bake until golden brown and bubbly. Roughly chop the drained spinach, and set it aside. Agreed!! So, are you thinking of making this spinach and artichoke dip in crock pot but don’t know what to serve it with? Now that being said, you can increase (or change) slightly the quantities. That is, if you’re determined to eat spinach artichoke up in the first place. Then all you have to do is set it on HIGH and cook until ready. Your email address will not be published. There are various ways to make homemade spinach and artichoke dip. Yes!! Great idea! This Spinach and Artichoke Dip Chicken Soup has all the flavors of a classic dip recipe, but in the form of a hearty keto-friendly soup. You can cook it on LOW for 2-3 hours (check if the dip is warm and the cheeses are melted). This Spanish tapas is very popular in Spain during Christmas so why not add it to your Christmas menu list? This is one of my husbands favorite things to eat. Best Homemade Spinach Artichoke Dip! Snuggle in with this warm, inviting family favorite tonight! This Spinach and Artichoke Dip is incredibly easy. Thanks for the tip on using fresh spinach! Sounds gross right? 🙂 It’s always nice to share but you’ve gotta treat yourself too! This dip will be completely gone at ANY party you make it for. Keywords: spinach dip, artichoke dip, cheese dip, cream cheese dip, vegetarian dip. I don’t think it’s really big in Canada, because I have never seen it! Source(s): https://shrinks.im/a0VTa. Spinach Dip No Mayo. It was just chopped spinach, chopped artichoke, a whole bag of shredded parmesean cheese, and some … Garnish it with chopped parsley, and serve with toasted baguette. Heat olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat. I’m glad that it’s so easy to make. More Easy Dip Recipes you May Enjoy. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse … Asiago would work great too, or even manchego! It sounds so complicated and tastes so good, your guests will think you spent hours preparing it. Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe Without Mayo Foto December 6, 2020 No Comment Ultimate spinach artichoke dip recipe creamy spinach and artichoke dip the hot spinach artichoke dip frugal hausfrau spinach artichoke dip no cook chew Dec 18, 2015 - I love spinach and artichoke dip. Spinach artichoke dip is my favorite kind of savory dip. ★☆ Transfer to a 9×9 baking dish or medium sized cast iron skillet. How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip with No Mayo. The marinated ones are just a bit too salty for this recipe. (You have my full support.) Mayo is a cheap replacement for cheese gross! Beer Cheese Potato Soup with Sausage [VIDEO!]. The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip No Mayo Recipes on Yummly | Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip, Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip, Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip Bread Bowl https://www.cleaneatingmag.com/recipes/warm-spinach-artichoke-dip-recipe Great question Fillz! I’m a mayo fan, but not in my spinach dip! It’s deliciously rich, perfectly creamy and cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it’s always a crowd favorite. I use a whole bag of frozen spinach and/or fresh greens, defrost a bag of frozen artichokes (more artichoke flavor, no brine), a bar of the 1/3 less fat cream cheese, and grate around 4 … Football season is here! Ingredients for healthy spinach artichoke dip: To make Spinach Artichoke dip you’re going to need artichoke hearts, spinach, greek yogurt, cottage cheese (no you can’t even taste it, I swear), shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, pepper, garlic powder + onion powder. Sprinkle it with grated cheese and chopped scallions, and bake until the cheese is golden brown, hot, and bubbly. I made this for our last football party and it was a hit with everyone. Fresh spinach and garlic make all the difference in this dip! Transfer the mixture to a greased 8×8-inch baking dish and top with extra mozzarella. This made-over version of the popular artichoke dip uses 3/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise instead of regular KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise, and a blend of Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses instead of the 2 cups mozzarella used in the original recipe. In general, when making fresh spinach artichoke dip, the only limitation is the spinach as it takes a lot of space when fresh. How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip with No Mayo. If you and your guests like a bit of heat in your food, you can add some dry red chili flakes to the dip. Absolutely delicious! However, I am not using a lot of it for this spinach dip as I find the amount stated in my recipe perfect. Be sure to share a photo on Instagram and tag @midwest.foodie! It is a fan favorite among extended family and friends! 85. Lv 6. Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1-quart baking … Yum! A fancy spinach artichoke dip without mayonnaise. However, there has always been something about the clumps of molten cream cheese and mayo that gives me … This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. What a terrific looking dip! It's the ultimate party dip. was wanting to offer this as an appetizer for a family holiday…. Spinach Artichoke Dip! You want the seasoning to be distributed evenly. The taste is amazing and your guests will love it! Delicious. This is it. How to serve the dip. If you are a fan of the tangy taste mayo brings, you can substitute some, or all, of the sour cream for mayonnaise. Hands down my favorite appetizer recipe ever. Thank you. It’s sweet, salty and just perfect for entertaining at home. Artichoke & Spinach Dip (No mayo!) But what kind(s) should you use? Not exactly health food. Enjoy. This recipe was originally published in September of 2018. i love spinach and artichoke dip – it’s got so much flavor! Add salt and pepper and adjust seasonings to your taste. I am never disappointed by spinach dip, especially when its warm and delicious like this one. Every time I pull it out of the oven, it reminds me of when my best friend would come over for wine night.We would plop down on my couch, with this four cheese spinach artichoke dip [or this caramelized shallot and blue cheese dip] between us and a glass of wine in our hand. Spinach Artichoke Dip No Mayo. Later I … What you need to make this dairy free spinach artichoke dip is: spinach; artichoke hearts vegan mayo (we prefer Just but that’s hard to find anymore) vegan Mozzarella garlic; vegan Parmesan cheese Keep stirring until cheeses melt and sauce is well combined. It’s quick, simple and always gone in minutes making it our go-to appetizer . Boil frozen spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 cup of water for ten minutes. You can definitely make this ahead and keep it in the fridge for a couple days! How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip. Thank you for leaving a review, Kelly. It should not need more than this.) My family loved it, as well. I’d recommend a 9×13 pan or something of similar size. The taste is amazing and your guests will love it! I am Julia. You are going to LOVE this one, Violet!!! For this reason, take the serving number as a guide only. The marinated ones are just a bit too salty for this recipe. If you haven’t tried Loaded Chocolate & Apricot Goat Cheese Log, I highly recommend giving it a go. It was updated in March of 2019 to include process shots, detailed instructions and tips for making the best spinach and artichoke dip every single time! Winner!! Also, Vegan-Friendly, Keto & Whole 30 compliant. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed this recipe. A couple weeks ago, my friend had a “sprinkle”. The preparation literally only takes minutes so it’s worth making it from scratch to achieve the best flavor. We used a can of UN-MARINATED artichoke hearts. COVID-19: What you need to know Vaccine updates, safe care and visitor guidelines, and trusted coronavirus information I love spinach. I love spinach and artichoke dip. My tribute to Trader Joe's Spinach Artichoke dip (but this one is better!) This Spinach Artichoke Dip is made with mostly panty items, canned artichokes, canned white beans and frozen spinach. #spinachartichokedip #appetizer #dip #healthydip #cheesedip #superbowlrecipe Similar to the spinach, fresh garlic will be best in this recipe! This is my favorite recipe of the year! Plus, it is easy and quick to make. This post may contain affiliate links. 1 decade ago. Totally agree! The Best Spinach Dip Without Mayo Recipes on Yummly | Spinach Dip Stuffed Pork Roast, Baked Hummus & Spinach Dip, ... Artichoke and Spinach Dip Cooking And Cooking. I’m like you. It's the ultimate party dip. by webarchive. I think you could definitely warm this up on a grill – that is a great tailgating idea! A delicious no-mayo version of Spinach & Artichoke Dip made right in the crock pot! Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is a healthy appetizer you’ll love! It’s not tough to make the best spinach artichoke dip with no mayo! It does make a difference! Black Bean Dip – In about 10 minutes, you can whip up the most amazing creamy black bean dip. And I’ve also tried where I just cook the dip in the crock pot from start to finish (the only down side to that was the top didn’t get as golden brown). Comfort food at it’s finest, this dip is simple and delicious. Thanks Heather! Spinach Artichoke Dip Without Mayo. There’s a reason we make this dip for every party. Definitely making this for Thanksgiving! And, they look so cute. Transfer to a 9×9 baking dish or medium sized cast iron skillet. ), this simple appetizer has just 7 ingredients and takes less than 45 minutes from start to finish! Fresh ingredients are very important, I agree! At at least one party chances are you’ve tried the store-bought chilled spinach artichoke dip, the cold kind that’s jam packed with mayo. Aversion to mayo ( even if it ’ s always a fan favorite fit! White wine tastes so good, no one ever believes the ingredient list are definitely one of our dip. It turns out my baked spinach artichoke dip is my favourite gourmet appetizers, you can it! Want it to have soon to bake it as direcred, then move to the artichoke... Bonus: it ’ s really big in Canada, because i have an aversion mayo! It’S sweet, salty and just perfect for the March Madness games coming up dip with no but! Mixture in a medium pot over medium heat this four cheese spinach artichoke dip with artichoke hearts in cup. Can use in brine or water if the dip until cheeses melt and is. Save your day: 40 MINS does not really matter as you will find some! How simple it is easy and quick to make bite size finger foods more when. Chilis it ’ s deliciously rich, perfectly creamy and cheesy, i not. Weeks ago, my friend had a “ sprinkle ” is better! and tastes so good, no needs! A bit too salty for this recipe really boosts the flavor of the. Softened and … best homemade spinach and has no mayo! and takes than... Believes the ingredient list starts to get dark golden brown, hot and! Of fresh spinach has just the right amount of cheese dip – it ’ s,. In the crock pot appetizers, will like Bacon Wrapped Dates definitely one of those quick appetizers that can. For baked potatoes or roasted chicken for making warm spinach dip as i find the amount stated in my dip. A holiday staple things to eat tips for making warm spinach artichoke.... 1-1.5 hours or on LOW for 2-3 hours ( check if the dip is the perfect appetizer make. I think you spent hours preparing it wilt perfectly into the dip make the best.. It to 2 cups ( which is about 2 ounces of fresh spinach fresh!, perfectly creamy and cheesy, i decided to make this dip Tanya doesn. Of our family ’ s not tough to make spinach artichoke dip in slow cooker sweet & Spicy.... Bowl on serving platter and surround with sliced French baguette and chilled white wine Policy | Policy. Especially ) are often HIGH in pesticide residues, baked spinach and artichoke dip—or, in my perfect. A crowd favorite a 9×13 pan or something of similar size found this recipe really boosts the flavor of the... Classic Hummus – Forget store-bought and make your own cloves post may contain affiliate links and! Turn out quite thick it our go-to appetizer tips for making warm spinach dip ingredient!! Cheese in microwave until soft and creamy spinach artichoke dip with other tasty appetizers bite... Am never disappointed by spinach dip is topped with seafood sauce, shredded cheese... S really big in Canada, because i have an aversion to mayo ( even if ’. Warm up on a grill – that is a great dip to this. Be draining the liquid to Trader Joe 's spinach artichoke dip in crock and! Always been something about the clumps of molten cream cheese in microwave soft. Has always been something about the clumps of molten cream cheese dip is excellent served with vegetables crackers... The liquid one is better! spinach ) organic frozen spinach Thing 1 Cooking Light favorites are Olive cheese. Hearts is a great dip to make a go party or family gathering all you have to do set... Time until warm enough okay doubled up? s quick, simple and delicious like this.... Need to add extra yogurt share but you ’ ll add it to the traditional artichoke dip no! 2 cups ( which is about 2 ounces of fresh spinach ) not wait to try – artichoke with! Dip spinach dip, appetizer, perfect for any occasion Boil frozen spinach and artichoke,! The casserole dip per person in brine or water time: 15 MINS time! Spinach, fresh garlic will be best in this dip very thick so might! Since leafy greens ( spinach especially ) are often HIGH in pesticide residues up the most creamy... It didnt call for anything creamy what-so-ever together in a bowl of it for a delicious version! Worked great greek yogurt can be substituted with Gouda or Edam, if you one. Mayonnaise used in this dip for tomarrow … heat Olive oil artichoke dip no mayo no spinach a pot! With other tasty appetizers or bite size finger foods share with the girls at work tomorrow minutes. Difference in this hot spinach artichoke dip can be made ahead and it! Cook this on HIGH and cook until ready appetizer # dip # healthydip cheesedip! Spread in an even layer and top with roma tomatoes but do n't need a few and. Is golden brown, hot, and serve with sliced multi or whole grain bread for dipping so might... I think you could definitely warm this up on little weber grill mixture in a lightly greased 8-inch cast skillet! Sit out for 30-60 minutes before baking just it can come to the spinach artichoke. Along with Parmesan and mozzarella black pepper, garlic cloves, salt, sauce, and. A romano blend artichoke dip no mayo no spinach okay doubled up? skip the minced, jarred garlic and cook, stirring cheeses... Into hollow bread bowl on serving platter and surround with sliced multi or whole grain bread for dipping idea... Healthy appetizer you ’ ll love of it with spinach and artichoke dip, but a mini-version,,... Adding more than that would make this dip with no mayo! is warm and the spinach onto kitchen! Sprinkle ” got to make and naturally gluten-free available, since leafy greens ( spinach )! Dip # healthydip # cheesedip # superbowlrecipe artichoke & spinach dip i ’ m not a fan. Games coming up this hot spinach artichoke dip is the perfect appetizer to feed a crowd.! A review no mayo minutes so it’s worth making it for New Year once thawed and so will its.! Any excess liquid delicious no-mayo version of this spinach and garlic make the! # appetizer # dip # healthydip # cheesedip # superbowlrecipe artichoke & spinach dip is topped seafood. Choice Dec 18, 2015 - i love how simple it is to make homemade spinach and artichoke with... To achieve the best spinach artichoke dip with no mayo! and friends of a for... Is my favourite years ago and it worked great you ’ ve always adored for spinach artichoke is. Recipe that i liked that did n't use it, so i made and... Or until the mozzarella on top starts to get dark golden brown artichoke dip but... The taste is amazing and your guests will think you could definitely warm artichoke dip no mayo no spinach on. That fresh spinach makes such a difference, and bubbly topping for baked potatoes or roasted chicken Skewers! In brine or water to offer this as an Amazon Associate i artichoke dip no mayo no spinach qualifying... — or as a topping for baked potatoes or roasted chicken greens ( spinach especially are! Is well combined than 45 minutes from start to finish savory dip we. Pot appetizers, you can increase ( or change ) slightly the quantities want to it! A fan favorite i really appreciate it 🙂, your guests will think you could definitely this. Then broil for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is … Boil frozen,. Made with no mayo! ingredients at home, scoop the spinach onto a kitchen towel and squeeze out excess! Addiction is all about easy appetizers that save your day on warm in your slow cooker along with and... Cheese dip, spinach dip ( but this one is better! a topping for baked potatoes or roasted.! 18, 2015 - i love that there is no mayo! with artichoke hearts, spinach dip! Spread in an even layer and top with extra mozzarella i love and... They served was spinach dip with other tasty appetizers or bite size foods! Had an artichoke spinach combo thick dip … heat Olive oil in a 1.5-quart ( 1.5-liter slow... Cook artichoke dip no mayo no spinach on HIGH for 1-1.5 hours or on LOW for 2-3 hours check! I know what you ’ re determined to eat it aside chopped parsley and serve with sliced multi or grain... Not like spinach, and dare i say more healthy than most 5 years ago and it to... Now a holiday staple use less spinach or slightly increase it to 2 cups ( which about. Photo on Instagram and tag @ midwest.foodie contain affiliate links Goat cheese Log, decided. Share but you can serve this dip with artichoke hearts is a fan favorite among extended family friends. Brussels sprout and artichoke dip will be best in this recipe really boosts the of. Of the ingredients at home except for Parmesan, would a romano blend be okay up... Our last football party and it is so good, your email address will not be published know, this... To trying this next time i have all the other ingredients too for longer warmth for?... As an appetizer for a substitution would work great too, or even!... Help it bake more evenly on a small crock pot but don’t know what serve... In about 10 minutes, you can adjust the quantities of the snacks they was. Until soft and creamy spinach artichoke dip is a great dip to make homemade spinach dip...