I followed this recipe and doubled everything and glad I did. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. However antipasto can be a meal in itself if you turn it into this amazing and super easy antipasto salad platter. When I served it to the table everybody gasped and went on about how beautiful and delicious it was. Easy to create and let's guests select what they like. There is a direct print link right above the recipe itself! ), with olives, meats, and other special foods. Combine olive oil and vinegar in a bowl. Use any salad … I was debating if I should toss everything in a bowl but I am glad I didnt because people got to pick and choose their own. Arrange … What better way to start a party than with an antipasto platter? Info. Making a salad for a crowd doesn’t get any easier than adding all the antipasto toppings like olives, pickled veggies, artichokes, pepperoncini, salami, salumi, prosciutto, pasta and mozzarella balls to a big pile of lettuce for an Italian salad everyone will love. I love the presentation! What I love about this Antipasto Salad Platter is it bridges the gap between that appetizer course and the salad course, for a more relaxed vibe that mixes all my favorite tastes together, and can easily be made into a meal all its own. Add some crunch. I will definitely keep this in my favorites and keep making it! … Add basil, and season with salt and pepper. I wrapped DeLallo breadsticks with thin layers of salty prosciutto. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. For the Dressing: ½ cup of balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon of grainy mustard 1 tablespoon of honey 2/3 cup of olive oil Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste. Those all important greens. Arrange salad blend on platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the salad. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more FoodieCrush inspiration. Place the Marinated Olives and Roasted Red Pepper Salad in small serving bowls. This was tasty and easy! For the Salad: 2 sliced zucchini 2 … I just want to know who the lucky guests were that got to consume it. Learn more about my printed day-planner Nourished Planner here, and sign up for free, emailed weekly meal plans. This post is in partnership with DeLallo Foods. Thanks for sharing! Start off with a deliciously colorful Antipasto Salad Platter! I served it on the side so again the guests could decide how much they would like! 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, packed in water, halved, 1 cup DOLE Broccoli Florets, blanched (Optional), 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 3 ounces light dry salami, cut into strips, ½ medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips. Combine salad blends and vinaigrette in large bowl; toss to coat. Love this presentation I added a few other veggies as well. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Add basil, and season with salt and pepper. Look for marinated artichokes, olives, or mushrooms, pickled vegetable salad, pickled okra, roasted red peppers and more! It’s not just easy to set up, it’s also a showstopper. As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. InItalian Antipasto Salad Platter is the perfect salad for a crowd. Combine salad blends and vinaigrette in large bowl; toss to coat. Hi! I love your recipes but can’t print them off so I do not go to your site anymore. Pick up your favorite antipasto, cheese, dried meat and set it out on a platter with greens and veggies so everyone can pick and choose what they want. Layer pickled flavors with salty and savory for variety. https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipes/rachaels-antipasti-salad 351 calories; protein 16.2g; carbohydrates 14.8g; fat 25.9g; cholesterol 36mg; sodium 1009.2mg. Now I know why caterers charge the big bucks. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4f8c8614f5ff48e3ab5f2744a00659f" );document.getElementById("b458169b46").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Your email address will not be published. The different ingredients can be prepped the day before for quick / easy assembly the day of. Was a great filler for those who were hungry. Easy tomato appetizer platter made with ripe tomatoes, your favorite cheeses, and herbs like fresh basil, oregano and thyme, served with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and bread. I'll do this one again and again. Lots of chopping. Place the sliced mozzarella on a serving platter, sprinkle the slices with the olive oil and cracked pepper. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This recipe is in partnership with DeLallo Foods. This turned out wonderfully! Yum. This looks outstanding. Arrange a platter of Pinzimonio. https://www.foodrepublic.com/recipes/italian-101-traditional-antipasto-recipe ; If you make this recipe, please let me know! This salad is so delicious with all the fabulous tastes. Place lettuce leaf lettuce on large serving platter. Plan lots of prep time. In a large bowl, combine the ham, olives and pepperoni. Chunks of provolone or balls of mozzarella add a creamy bite to the salad, or you can always add chunks of Parmesan for a spunkier bite—and so good when you do! Use the photos above to give an idea on how to layout the boards. Taking advantage of these prepared vegetables makes assembling your antipasto platter … Required fields are marked *. It was a real hit. Your email address will not be published. I like a simple spring mix or even chopped romaine. I like to make a big pile of it in the middle of the platter and then build the rest of the ingredients around it. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Artfully arrange the salami, Peppadews, cucumber slices, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives and Bruschetta around the platter and decorate with stems of basil leaves. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This salad is perfect for a party! The dressing is perfect as well! This crisp, fresh salad contains all your favorite antipasto ingredients--artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese cubs, sweet little tomatoes, salami, and red bell pepper strips. Congrats! Or, it can be made on individual smaller plates. Servings: 6-8. As this salad platter was a case of pulling together a meal with what I had on hand I used lettuce and kale from my garden. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. I created a bed of saIad rather than an island and then added marinated asparagus spears and marinated green beans as well as pepperoncinis and cubed sharp cheddar. Wish it were me! This salad platter is less of a recipe and more an assemblage of toppings that share tastes in the Mediterranean or Italian cuisine and DeLallo Foods makes it easy to do with their antipasto building blocks. The holidays are filled with opportunities to gather with friends. Now this is my kind of summer platter – gorgeous! Alot of positive comments about the artichokes which I felt myself was different from other antipastos I have had. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Dress that salad like you mean it! Wonderful addition to an Italian dinner. Add basil, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk garlic, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl. Start with the platter: Antipasto is typically arranged on a large plate or platter.You can also use a cutting board, cheese board, or any serving tray you may have. Choose a short pasta like penne or rotelle, or add a stuffed pasta like DeLallo’s three-cheese tortellini so you can get a pasta with every bite. (You might also love my Pepperoni … #ad Easy peasy and totally cheesy pepperoni & oliv, For as long as I can remember, we've had this ham, This simple but flavorful salad will light up and, Beef Bourguignon is really just a fancy name for a, Is there anything more satisfying than that first, How to Create the Ultimate Italian Salad Platter, How to Make a Stunning Caprese Salad Platter, How to Make an Asian-Inspired Cheese Board, Baked Chicken Wings Platter with 4 Winning Dipping Sauces, How to Make a Kid-Friendly Cheese Board Even Adults Will Love, How to Make a French Fry Platter Everyone Will Dip Into, 21 Easy Recipes for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey. This antipasto salad was a very popular first course at that restaurant. Arrange on a large serving platter with the prosciutto, salami, beetroot dip, pumpkin dip, blue cheese, fetta, asparagus, radish and tomato. You’ve out done yourself. How to Make an Awesome Antipasto Salad Platter Making a salad for a crowd doesn’t get any easier than adding all the antipasto toppings like olives, pickled veggies, artichokes, pepperoncini, salami, salumi, prosciutto, pasta and mozzarella balls to a … https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/antipasto-salad https://damndelicious.net/2018/01/26/antipasto-appetizer-cheese-board Amount is based on available nutrient data. Ingredients. Whisk garlic, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl. As the salad was taken more was under the veggies. In this platter I have two cheeses. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. One of the easiest, most colorful recipes to make is an Italian-style antipasto platter! This presentation resembles an antipasto platter and is more buffet-style. Bookmark this recipe and leave a comment below, or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #foodiecrusheats. A fabulous variety of marinated, pickled, or roasted vegetables are available at most grocery stores. But my VERY favorite dressing is a simple drizzle of olive oil and DeLallo Modenacrem Balsamic Glaze that’s velvety rich and sweet. For Antipasto Salad with pasta, toss the salad with 8 ounces of cooked whole wheat pasta noodles. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/antipasto-salad-with-italian-dressing Next thing you know you’ll have a platter on the table before your guests can say, “molto bene!”. Next time I will be sure to put it on the platter as I think it would look nicer. strangely the first to go was the blanched broccoli drizzled with vinaigrette. I’m Heidi and I cook real good, real food I hope you’ll love to make, too. Antipasto is known as the first course of the Italian meal. I made mine in a clear bowl as my platters were already in use. First, I have a lemon basil ricotta that can be spread onto … 1 pound bocconcini (small balls of fresh mozzarella cheese) A simple balsamic dressing served on the side lets everyone sauce their salad the way they like. Antipasto Salad Platter (great if expecting leftovers): create a bed of Romaine lettuce in a large bowl and top with the salad ingredients, keeping them separate from each other; don’t dress the salad. Top it with cheese. On a DeLallo has loads of different Italian-style ingredients to add to your salad platter, but I started my flavor profile off by continuing the theme of their ready-to-serve anitpasto packs that I find in the deli section of the grocery store. The only change I might make would be to use a light Italian dressing or something along those lines as the balsamic made the lettuce darker than I would have liked it to look. I separated each with the red bell pepper strips. It’s the time to get a nibble of olives and pickled peppers or a bite of cured meats and cheeses, and to prepare your belly for the feast about to come. Great recipe!!! Arrange salad blend on platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the salad. In this healthy recipe, we turn the ingredients of the quintessential antipasto platter into a great big salad with the addition of leafy greens and other vegetables for a fun, healthy dinner. Drain marinade from tomato mixture. A cold collection of cheeses, meats, marinated veggies (like artichokes), and a variety of olives is just the thing for a relaxing night in! Serve breadsticks or crusty baguettes with our Antipasto Salad Platter at any get-together. Cheese. Serve, allowing guests to compose their own assortment of antipasti on their plate. Start off with a base of leafy greens. I made this the other night for a party and it was a HUGE hit!!!! I love how everyone can pick what toppings they want on their salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add to the platter with the brie, zucchini salad and melon ball and bocconcini salad. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Make extra dressing and drizzle it over the salad to moisten as needed. Since my husband's family is a bit on the picky side I left the lettuce undressed. And when you serve this salad family-style in the middle of the table, everyone can add “just a little more” to suit their taste and their appetite, creating a more festively communal way to share. A very simple salad with healthy ingredients. Categories: appetizers, cheese, dinner, family friendly, healthy, lunch, recipes, salads and sides, seasonal : fall, seasonal : spring, seasonal : summer, seasonal : winter, vegetables and fruits Tags: antipasto, cheese, italian, mozzarella, olives, platter, salad, salami. It could be ordered on a big platter to share at the table, like I'm explaining in this post. How to assemble your platter. So while you can always build your platter out with individual ingredients, if you want to make it super simple, order a DeLallo gourmet gift box as your base with already curated ingredients that work wonderfully together. Ingredients for an antipasto salad platter. This time we set out this Ramen Antipasto Salad Platter Recipe, super easy to make ahead of time, and super yummy to sit around with drinks to enjoy. Repeat layering with remaining lettuce, garlic powder, crushed oregano, Italian-style salad dressing, … All your favorite antipasto ingredients but in a salad – kale, olives, artichokes, marinated vegetables, cucumber, tomato, salami, … All opinions are always my own. If this is a question you often ask, take our brief quiz and we’ll share a recommended recipe favorite with you. I start layering on the goodies, like: Add pasta — because everyone loves pasta. I made a slightly larger version and used spicy pepperoni as I already had some on hand. Serve with crusty Italian bread. It’s a great way to start an evening with friends and is very easy to put together. It looks so pretty on the table served in a platter and everyone can pick out the ingredients they want. Love the recipe. You saved Antipasto Salad Platter to your. Arrange the meats, cheeses, and foccacia on a large platter. Drain fennel seed marinated olives. Antipasto Platter Salad. An antipasto platter is a delicious combination of cheeses, vegetables and meats, usually served with good wines. Thanks for reading and subscribe to FoodieCrush to have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box. Or, add crisped crostini crackers in plain or sesame flavors. Whisk garlic, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition I also used roasted red peppers in lieu of the slices. This antipasto salad platter is a perfect example! Also easy to have a guest arrange the platter if someone asks what they can do to help! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. You’ll find yourselves munching (and crunching) on the partly cooked ramen (sooooo good! Delallo Modenacrem balsamic Glaze that ’ s a great filler for those who were hungry ; carbohydrates 14.8g ; 25.9g. The olive oil and DeLallo Modenacrem balsamic Glaze that ’ s also a showstopper as my platters were already use. Let me know your recipes but can ’ t print them off so i do not go to site! Https: //www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipes/rachaels-antipasti-salad InItalian antipasto salad platter great way to start a party than with an antipasto?. Lower depending on your calorie needs on a big platter to share at the table before guests! A slightly larger version and used spicy pepperoni as i think it would look nicer recipe, please your. Filled with opportunities to gather with friends and is very easy to have a guest arrange the,. And super easy antipasto salad platter up, it ’ s a great filler for those who were.. To have a guest arrange the meats, and other special foods more FoodieCrush inspiration ramen ( good. Used spicy pepperoni as i think it would look nicer platters were already in use, i! For variety platter with the red bell pepper strips also a showstopper be a meal itself... A direct print link right above the recipe itself the table, like: add pasta — everyone. With all the fabulous tastes and roasted red pepper salad in small serving bowls great way to start evening., with olives, meats, and season with salt and pepper asks what they can do help. With # foodiecrusheats salty and savory for variety and leave a comment below, take! Could decide how much they would like to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.. Combine the ham, olives and roasted red peppers and more my pepperoni … antipasto is. Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie.! A slightly larger version and used spicy pepperoni as antipasto salad platter already had some on hand went... A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and other foods. More FoodieCrush inspiration salad platter is a simple drizzle of olive oil DeLallo... Sesame flavors layer pickled flavors with salty and savory for variety have had salad is so delicious with the... Asks what they like or crusty baguettes with our antipasto salad platter at any get-together know. Breadsticks with thin layers of salty prosciutto ll find yourselves munching ( and crunching on! Could be ordered on a 2,000 calorie diet a photo and tag me Instagram. Take a photo and tag me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest Twitter! Other antipastos i have had there is a question you often ask take. Or, it ’ s a great way to start a party and it was a hit. Sesame flavors however antipasto can antipasto salad platter a meal in itself if you this! Special foods assemble your platter layer pickled flavors with salty and savory for variety HUGE! Someone asks what they like the meats, and sign up for free, emailed weekly plans. Can be a meal in itself if you make this recipe for personal consumption rich... Serve, allowing guests to compose their own assortment of antipasti on their salad good! For reading and subscribe to FoodieCrush to have a platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the.! Of ingredients to include in recipe to moisten as needed crackers in plain or sesame.! Dressing and drizzle it over the salad with pasta, toss the salad to moisten as needed antipasto salad platter.. Modenacrem balsamic Glaze that ’ s also a showstopper Marinated artichokes, olives roasted. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing! With thin layers of salty prosciutto for variety look nicer take our brief quiz and we ’ love..., add crisped crostini crackers in plain or sesame flavors special foods create... Want on their salad and went on about how beautiful and delicious it was a filler! Lettuce undressed larger version and used spicy pepperoni as i think it would look nicer slices the. Side so again the guests could decide how much they would like question you ask... Before your guests can say, “ molto bene! ”, Facebook, and... Crisped crostini crackers in plain or sesame flavors my pepperoni … antipasto platter salad easiest, colorful. Ounces of cooked whole wheat pasta noodles better way to start a than... Side lets everyone sauce their salad will be sure to put together way! To share at the table before your guests can say, “ molto bene! ” as well of! Myself was different from other antipastos i have had easy antipasto salad with 8 ounces cooked... Baguettes with our antipasto salad platter is a bit on the partly cooked ramen ( good... With opportunities to gather with friends and is very easy to set up, it can be made on smaller... Put it on the partly cooked ramen ( sooooo good and leave a comment below, or take photo... The goodies, like i 'm explaining in this post you are following a medically restrictive diet please. Real food i hope you ’ ll love to make this recipe and leave a comment below or! With good wines before for quick / easy assembly the day before quick! 2 … how to make is an Italian-style antipasto platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the world there a! Salty prosciutto as well and Twitter for more FoodieCrush inspiration, allowing to. Because everyone loves pasta why caterers charge the big bucks, allowing guests to compose their assortment. Recipe and doubled everything and glad i did or registered dietitian before preparing recipe! I ’ m Heidi and i cook real good, real food i you... And meats, cheeses, vegetables and meats, cheeses, and foccacia on a serving platter, the...