Worst Toyota Yaris Problems #1: Clear Coat And Paint Peeling 2008 Yaris Average Cost to Fix: $1,500 Average Mileage: 66,000 mi. A typical model has about 200 to 400 samples for each model year. It is absolutely amazing. Other than that, the car runs great, is great on gas, and I haven't had any issues in the two years I have owned it. The car runs extremely smooth. I can fill up the tank and it lasts me two weeks going back and forth to work, running errands, etc. We Make It Fast & Easy! Best car around. The speakers are great, I can operate my music, phone calls, and texts from controls on the steering wheel so I do not get distracted while driving. Learn more about Car Brands Reliability These charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. sample size to provide results of statistical confidence. The car drives super smoothly, even going 90 it feels like the car is gliding smoothly on the ride. Climate control. Reinforcement. Comfort: it is comfortable enough for people like me. I love how great the Yaris IA is on gas! The badge may say Toyota, but this car is built by Mazda and uses Mazda parts. It just a really small car that doesn't have a lot of space but no major problems and great on gas. Can reliable on it. I step on the accelerator and it takes a couple seconds before it actually accelerates. 2017-2018 Toyota Yaris iA 08. I purchased my 2018 Toyota Yaris IA in December 2019 (approx 1 year after manufacturing). 2018 Toyota Yaris Base I purchased my 2018 Toyota Yaris IA in December 2019 (approx 1 year after manufacturing). Runs long distance with no problems and great mileage. I haven't see any problem after buying my vehicle and running speed is excellent. Besides that I overall love my car and I would recommend the car. So you don't want to go off roading in it. And sports feature are really good when driving on highway. Share and discuss all related problems The only thing that I dislike about my current vehicle is the fact it has no center console storage compartment. Kunden wie Benjamin Zaller haben den Autobauer bereits 2007 auf die Probleme hingewiesen. It is great! Simplifying the Edmunds also has Used Toyota Yaris iA pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. It's amazing how much you can fit in the hatch! Ein Toyota Yaris ist ihr Typ, wenn Sie einen übersichtlichen Kleinwagen suchen, der nicht durch technische Spielereien, sondern mit überragender Zuverlässigkeit glänzt. I found performance was impressive. Be sure to check back once in a while because we update the information on this page regularly. The customer service at Toyota are very helpful and accommodating. I love my Toyota Yaris ai. See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! Genuine Toyota Part - 557250R010 (55725-0R010, 5572522010) I think very reliable to me. Search by VIN. Report a safety problem . Actual Cash Value: $14,111 - Mileage: 9,517 mi - Color: Black - Transmission: Automatic Transmission - Stock: 25247104 But worth it for the low price point of the car. It is capacity is qualitative, trusty, reliable. Best Cars for the Money. Fits in the smallest parking spaces but once you are inside it does not seem like it is a small car. Super gas efficient and compact but still roomy. The factory warranty is great which includes free oil changes and tire rotations. I have seen smaller vehicles to obtain more foot space yet this vehicle has more of an enclosed, separated feeling. The car is very slow to accelerate. Love how compact the vehicle is. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. A refreshed model goes on sale in fall 2018 and drops the Yaris iA name to become simply the Yaris sedan. Toyota cares offers a fabulous deal on service, including washing your car each time you go in. account information here. From the gas mileage all the way to the touch screen display. Die Fahrleistung (Beschleunigun… Ich fahre seit etwas mehr als einem halben Jahr einen Toyota Yaris Hybrid. FAQs or access your And had no problem yet. Load More. $58.10 . Reviewed Mazda-Based Toyota Yaris iA Tested! My family members are also impressed. Easy to drive, cleverly designed and should offend anyone it's handles and rides fairly well. Learn About Us. The only problem I have had with my Toyota Yaris it that I have had to get new tires three different times since buying the car. My Toyota Yaris is gas efficient, compact and easy to repair, inside is roomy and comfortable and the sport mode gives it some get up and go. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Roomy and fits our two dogs in the back just fine. Related to the Mazda CX-3, it brings frugality, but not at the expense of ride comfort and driving enjoyment like past Toyota econoboxes. It is perfect. The gas mileage on the car is absolutely amazing, 45 miles to the gallon and my car hold around 11-13 gallons. The Toyota Yaris has been name the country most reliable. Toyota Yaris Hybrid: 100.000-Kilometer-Dauertest — 26.02.2016.